White's Catering Reviews

White's Catering 7
  • Karen

Karen MacDonald · Married on 07/04/2019

Phenomenal

Our recommendation for White’s Catering cannot be high enough! We are truly grateful to Bob and his team for making our wedding such a special and unforgettable day. From the very beginning, Bob made the whole process so effortless by taking care of everything. He was more than a caterer-he was like my wedding planner! He designed a floor plan and created a timeline of the day that was so detailed it was down to the minute. Bob is very easy to work with and he listened to all our ideas and turned them into reality...but when we actually saw the set-up, we were blown away. It was more beautiful than we could have possibly imagined. On the day of the wedding, everything ran so smoothly-the delivery, the set up, the clean up etc...the day was a total hit. All our guests couldn’t get over how delicious everything was. Bob’s team left the place spotless. And the next morning to our surprise, all the leftovers were neatly packed in the refrigerator. Our wedding was perfect thanks to the services of White’s Catering.

Sent on 07/13/2019

White's Catering's reply:

Thanks for the amazing review!
    I am so glad you enjoyed everything!
    It was great working with you and Billy!!
  • Sheila

Sheila Elliot · Married on 06/27/2019

Great to work with. Delicious food. Friendly team.

Bob and his team at White’s Catering are a pleasure to work with. We just had Bob cater our daughter's small wedding dinner at our home after a casual beach ceremony. The food was local, generous and delicious! The perfect intimate dinner. Just what we all wanted. Last summer we used them for a cocktail reception. The passed apps were cleverly presented and so tasty! Our guests have all commented about how friendly the service team is. We will definitely use White’s Catering again.

Sent on 07/12/2019

White's Catering's reply:

It was so nice working with you again Sheila!
    It is really rewarding to work for the same people more than once!
    Thank you so much for the rave review!
    I look forward to working with you again sometime!

Samantha · Married on 06/22/2019

You won't be disappointed!

We heard of White's Catering from my sister whom used them for her wedding just a few years ago. She had an amazing experience with them and highly recommended them. Bob and his team have also catered to numerous events for my husbands family and they rave about him as well. So choosing White's catering was really an easy choice. Leading up to the event Bob was great at keeping us informed, working with us, answering questions and making sure we got what we wanted. Day of he was well staffed, prepared and ready for the day. We got so many compliments from our guests on how awesome the food was, and it was. We couldn't have been happier. We look forward to working with Bob in any future events!

Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious food, excellent team

We hired Bob and his team almost a year before our wedding and are so glad we did. Our guests, especially grandparents, were very impressed by the food and service. They said the catering staff were extremely polite, courteous, and not intrusive at all as they moved with grace through the tables under a rather crowded tent.
    One really great thing about Bob was that, on our wedding day, our reverend was running late and ended up not making it to the wedding. Our timeline got pushed up a little bit and Bob kept calm, frequently checking in on me and the groom to make sure we were okay and giving us updates. Dinner and cleanup ended up being perfectly on time and the guests didn't even know there had been a mishap. It was a beautiful dinner and reception. Thanks, Bob!

Sent on 06/17/2019

White's Catering's reply:

It was a pleasure working with you Sam!
    I am so happy that you were pleased with our food and service
    Good luck to you and Alex!!
  • Toby

Toby Holetz · Married on 05/24/2019

Really Wonderful Experience!

My experience with White's Catering was amazing. Bob was so helpful during the entire process. My husband and I renewed our wedding vows and were a few hours away from the location. Bob helped with everything from suggestions and finalization of our menu, coordinating with the tent/table rental company through to helping with the placement of tables, food, dessert and the bar. Bob's team was also incredible, they were so friendly to all of my guests. And the food, oh the food, was not only presented beautifully but delicious. My husband and I heard constant compliments all night about the entire event. We were beyond pleased and would not have changed a thing! My next event in Cape Cod will definitely be catered by White's Catering.

Sent on 06/16/2019
    White's Catering 8
    White's Catering 9
    White's Catering 10
  • Mary

Mary E Reynolds · Married on 10/22/2018

Mother of the Bride

I couldn’t be happier with all aspects of Bob’s service. From his swift response to all the phone calls, to the pre wedding meeting to work out details working with the tent company to arrange seating and floor plan- everything was perfect! We had a very small wedding(46 quests) and among those were 10 with multiple food limitations from gluten free to vegetarian to allergies. The guests raved about how special they felt having exactly what they could eat( the quinoa stuffed peppers were a smash hit!).
    Althea ran the show smoothly and efficiently and all the servers were happy and smiling. My kitchen was used for cooking and clean up and I would never have guessed it if I hadn’t seen them working. They left everything cleaned and spotless. I would DEFINITELY recommend White’s Catering to anyone who asks. Thank you for making my daughters day come true.

Sent on 10/22/2018
    White's Catering 11
    White's Catering 12
    White's Catering 13

Katie Coburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Great experience with White's Catering

Bobby and his team did a phenomenal job with the catering for our wedding of 200+ people! From start to finish, he listened, gave helpful suggestions and provided valuable information (not to mention the delicious food!) He knows his stuff and is super helpful when it comes to making sure that everything is taken care of and in order (this is great if you have a venue where vendors are being brought in). We would absolutely recommend him to anyone getting married on the Cape! When we went home for Christmas months after our wedding, we were still receiving compliments on the food!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    White's Catering 14

Noelle · Married on 09/08/2018

Incredible Catering for Our Wedding Day!

Bob is an absolute professional with years of experience so trusting him to help us plan the dining for our wedding was easy! When you are choosing who will help you make sure the day is amazing, Bob is a solid choice! The food was fantastic, with compliments all day from our family and friends! Bob makes sure everything runs smoothly, tastes amazing, and the day is yours to enjoy! We cannot say enough wonderful things about White's Catering!

Sent on 10/27/2018

Ashlie · Married on 08/18/2018

Bob and his team went above and beyond every step of the way! During the planning process he not only helped with the menu but rentals, the floor plan, and the flow of the event. Bob and his team turned our simple backyard wedding into an elegant and beautiful venue. The day of they took such good care of us, pulling aside apps for the groom and I to make sure we ate, and assured we had everything we needed!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Katie · Married on 08/18/2018

Bob & team was amazing!! How do they make a simple salad taste so good!!?! Seriously- it was a magic dressing. And definitely get the raw bar. The shrimp was something out of this world. I got so many compliments on the food. And bob was so kind, so helpful, and so FUN! I highly recommend whites catering for ANY event. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Karen · Married on 08/01/2018

Dale and I were very pleased with White’s Catering and Bob was a pleasure to work with. He helped coordinate our outdoor wedding venue with all the tent setup and configurations. He was very social with our guests during the reception and many of them complimented us on his jovial personality. Bob and his staff were punctual and very efficient in their clean up as well. We highly recommend White’s Catering for your next function. Karen Germano Roberts

Sent on 09/23/2018

Krissy · Married on 06/02/2018

Bob and his team catered our "night before the wedding" dinner in Chatham, MA. Bob and I talked multiple times throughout the past several months to discuss the menu and what our vision was for the event. Bob came to our venue the day before the event and did a walk through so we could organize the food placement etc so everything went smooth the day of the event. He also wanted to see that the venue was equipped with items he needed in any case he needed to bring any additional supplies. The food was amazing and our guests are still talking about it. His staff was so friendly to us as they passed appetizers and it was almost as if they were guests at our event because they were so friendly and fun! I would recommend White's Catering to everyone.

Sent on 06/10/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/16/2017

White's Catering did an amazing job catering my wedding. Bobby went above and beyond to make sure things went off perfectly! I definitely recommend the delicious food and exceptional service. White's Catering goes above and beyond.

Sent on 09/18/2017

Molly · Married on 07/29/2017

We hired Bob to cater our 7/29/17 backyard wedding. We are still getting hearing from guests about how great the dinner was! Bob provided us with hundreds of options for the apps and the meal. We had an hour of passed apps highlighting our favorite foods and then a buffet meal featuring pulled pork sandwiches and fish tacos with all the necessary accoutrements. We were happy to eat the leftovers the next day. Bob's team made sure everyone was served quickly and did a great job from set up to clean up. We highly recommend White's Catering and plan on using him again for any future catered events.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Eilean · Married on 09/25/2015

Bob was outstanding! Not only was he the caterer for our wedding, he was also our event coordinator. He worked closely with the tent vendor to ensure that the tent went up where it was supposed to go and he even helped me by drafting up a diagram that was needed for the on-site tent permit. I also used it for my seating chart, which came in very handy. During the wedding he oversaw all aspects of the reception to make sure everything was under control. Now, let’s talk about the food... we had 140 guest with over a dozen vegetation/vegan friends and family members. Bob helped us plan a menu that was both vegan friendly and delicious! We had fire grilled steak tips and BBQ pulled pork for the “meat-eaters” and vegan-friendly green salad, pasta salad, baked beans and corn bread for sides. Everyone raved about the vegan entree option, which was a quinoa and tofu stuffed pepper. Some folks that regularly eat meat actually opted for a stuffed pepper. They were that good! He made sure that there was plenty of food for all and we even had leftovers! He was truly wonderful to work with. Bob is meticulous about everything he does and will surely help make your wedding or event perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2015

Tina · Married on 09/27/2014

Bob Oldsman at Whites Catering is awesome. I have never planned a party like this before and he made the details easy. His knowledge and experience catering and helping to plan weddings helped me to work through many decisions. When I first sat down with Bob, the first thing he wanted to do was listen. He wanted to get my vision of my big day so that he could use his skills to take that vision and make it a reality. That's exactly what he did! The reason for the high grades above is that I feel that he exceeded expectations in all areas.
    One memory that I have is that I was worried that we wouldn't have enough food. Bob assured me it would be fine. It was. Not only did I have enough food but my guests were constantly telling me (at the wedding and after the wedding) how great the food was. My one buddy said "that was the best turkey I have ever had." That's funny because I was thinking the same thing while I was eating my dinner!

Bob is a great guy and takes his role very seriously. I would be hard pressed to find anyone who would be unhappy with his services. If he can't make you happy, then most likely no one can!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Bob,

I am SO sorry it took me so long to get back to you. As you might imagine, the weeks following the wedding were pretty crazy for us.

We were enormously satisfied with your service. Althea and her coworker were wonderful, and the food was amazing. In fact, several people told me that it was the best "wedding food" they had ever had.

I will recommend you to anyone else I hear of getting married on the Cape.

Thanks again!
    Karly

Sent on 08/20/2014

Bob
    We have not had a chance to get out all our thank you cards but I wanted to let you know that both Michael and I were very pleased with your organization. The wait staff was professional and courteous to all the guest, they made sure that I was given plenty of the veggie foods. At one point one of the girls came around with a tray of food and sorry Bride you can't eat this it has meat and with in minutes she came back with a plate just for me. The food was outstanding and all of our guest were satisfied and did not leave hungry at all. Thank you again for being part of our special day, it went by so fast but every said they had a great time. I have already been telling people about your company and would recommend you to any one.
    Deanna

Sent on 08/21/2014

Suzanne · Married on 05/11/2013

Bob from White's Catering was wonderful. On very short notice, he made our friday night cocktail/dinner party for 75 turn out perfectly. He helped to coordinate getting a tent which we enjoyed throughout the weekend of the wedding. The food was delicious, perfectly cooked, perfectly timed, and with variety to please even the most discriminating (and picky) eaters. it was an elegant yet casual event and Bob made sure that everyone was comfortable and well fed.

Sent on 06/02/2013

Dani · Married on 09/19/2015

For all you future brides...
    White's Catering provided us with the best food ever and beyond! BobbyO also provided us with the help we needed throughout the entire process and was much more than we could have ever asked. He made sure our special day ran smoothly and that everyone was helpful. His experience and knowledge really showed through.

Sent on 10/15/2015

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2008

AMAZING food!!
    Definately "catered" to all of our ideas and changes!
    Exceptional food!

Sent on 09/30/2008

Michelle · Married on 09/06/2008

The Food Was AMAZING!! we had a buffet style and the beef was SO tender and Full of Flavor, His staff was great... And our Guests loved the food. He always checked with me about anything and before he left. VERY GOOD. Our guests are still talking about the food. Left a few things outside of the tent at the end but not much, (easily overlooked items). VERY GOOD

Sent on 09/18/2008

Tara · Married on 06/07/2008

Bob is the owner of the company. He is a great communicator, responsive, and very flexible. He has a great quality of service. When taking into consideration Cape Cod can be expensive, he caters to all budgets.

Sent on 10/28/2008

Elio · Married on 09/08/2018

White's did an wonderful job with helping of the menu & communicating. They did a great job with their service! All of our guests loved the food. They even maid sure my wife an I had some food after our photos and prior to the reception began, definitely needed that.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Tarah · Married on 08/03/2013

Bob Oldsman with White's Catering (Cape Caterers - how you'll find online) was such a down-to-earth guy! He was genuinely interested in my love story and was really in tune with what my fiance and I wanted on our big day. He came out to my residence (where the ceremony and reception would take place) and made us feel comfortable and confident that what we wanted, our vision, would be his number one priority. Bob recommended the tent company (Undercover Tent Co.) and took care of the communication between us and them. He went though the menu, item by item, with me and my family. He called, emailed, and then called again with confirmation and order of events. He really was an integral part of the planning process. I did not have a wedding planner so he stepped up and really helped me visual my day and how events would flow seamlessly into one another. He went through the tent rental, the serve ware, etc. and even came the day the tent was delivered to help with placement and set-up. He summed it up best when he said that (and I'm paraphrasing), "When your day runs smoothly, it reflects on you, it reflects on me, and it reflects on all the people who helped make this day happen. I want it to be perfect for you." That made me smile and breathe a sigh of relief!

The food was much to the same quality as Bob's service and professionalism, just EXCELLENT! Everything was delicious, from the clam chowda shots to the beef tenderloin. The service was spot on and and the food kept my guests going back for more. His team of servers were professional and sweet as pie! He really did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/07/2013