White Wisteria Bridal Boutique Reviews

88 | Cincinnati, OH

88 Reviews for White Wisteria Bridal Boutique

88 White Wisteria Bridal Boutique Reviews

Julie · Getting married on 11/09/2019

Just an easy and fun experience. Their prices were great as well! Abby and the rest of the staff was amazing, super helpful, and made things easy.

Sent on 10/06/2018

White Wisteria Bridal Boutique's reply:

Julie, you were so much fun to work with and I am so happy I was able to help you find your perfect dress! -Abby

Annie · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Love love love the atmosphere at White Wisteria! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming in the salon & I enjoyed my time spent there. Tara listened to what I wanted in a gown and kept me in budget which is a great bonus. I am so ready for the big day!

• Katelin

Katelin · Getting married on 09/22/2019

Overall great amazing experience! The ladies here are wonderful to work with! They are super friendly, flexible, and are 100% dedicated to helping you find your perfect dress! They have a massive selection to choose from that is well organized to help you find dresses you like faster! Seriously, I felt like the ladies here nearly bent over backwards to help me! I had a morning appointment, and fell in love with a dress, but still had 2 more stores to shop at that day, so they got me an appointment for after I'd finished all my shopping. During my final appointment, I found another dress I loved at another nearby boutique, and even though my afternoon appointment wasn't for another half hour, they let me run in and put on the dress I loved. I knew I loved the dress, something still wasn't right about it. But these ladies worked and worked trying different belts, veils, and possible straps until I finally had the dress of my dreams. I guarantee you the ladies here will work tirelessly until you are 110% sure you have the look of your dreams

Molly · Getting married on 03/16/2019

Amazing experience! My consultant was knowledgeable, patient, kind and extremely helpful. She eased my nerves and made the experience enjoyable. I would recommend to anyone shopping for their bridal gown. I cannot wait to wear my dress!

Jessica · Married on 09/28/2018

Had a wonderful experience! Abby was so helpful and friendly and helped me find my perfect dress! 10/10 would reccomend!

Alexis · Married on 08/12/2018

This was my very first store that I went dress shopping at, and I ended up buying the very first dress I tried on. I loved the atmosphere and the workers. It was such a fun experience and I highly recommend it to any bride!

Nicole · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved my dress! While shopping here I did not feel pushed to buy a dress like I did some other places.

• Runawaybride

Kate · Married on 05/27/2017

Splendid Bridal is a bridal gown shop that sells overstock designer sample gowns. I visited Splendid Bridal's Florence, KY location with quite an entourage: my mother, future MIL, aunt, and eight bridesmaids! Any other bridal shop may have been annoyed, but Splendid Bridal was phenomenal. Everyone had a place to sit, and we all got five star treatment from my consultant. There was a beautifully lit stage where I could show off the gowns I was trying on. We had the place to ourselves (maybe because we took the first available appointment for the day), but I suspect we would have gotten just as much attention and kindness even if we weren't the only customers. My consultant paid close attention to my preferences for gowns, and pulled about ten dresses for me to try. She didn't attempt to sell us anything that was above my stated price range. It was clear to me that she wanted me to be happy with my gown in every way. She was even able to give her best guess about what additional costs might come from needed alterations. She had me try on each gown, pick out my favorites, and then try my favorites a second time. She was so attentive, and so patient. When I was 99% sure I'd chosen my dress, she gave my earrings, a bracelet, shoes, and of course, a veil, to try on with it. Within an hour (yep, the appointment also moved right along, without me feeling rushed one bit!), I was sold on a Stella York fit and flare gown, with a sweetheart neckline, cap sleeves, and beautiful pearl beading. It is more extravagant than I thought my budget would ever allow, but I got the dress for a fifth of its original price! I had plenty of room to complete the look with a cathedral length veil. My head is still spinning over how lucky I got. I encourage every bride in the area to look here first. Saving money on your on dress won't mean you'll be shorted on great service and gown quality. I truly couldn't be happier.

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

Splendid Bridal in Florence, KY was a great way to check out sample dresses and not break the budget. I am pretty picky and don't need to sit around in a dress to decide if I like it or not so if I came out in something I didn't' care for, the staff wouldn't pressure me to add accessories and make me stare in the mirror (ha). I found a great Allure dress with an even more stellar price tag...done and done! Also, just a reminder, most if not all the dresses are in European sizes if I remember correctly which run smaller--just FYI!

Lauren · Married on 10/15/2016

Great atmosphere and staff. It was exactly how I envisioned it. Coming out of the dressing room to get in front of the mirror with my entourage behind me on a stage. I didn't get that experience a lot of other places. I also loved the staff there the girl who helped me let me try on THE DRESS 3 times during the appointment as well as others. She also really encouraged me to pick what I loved and not worry what everyone else said and I think you need a person there to remind you of that.

Rachel · Married on 09/17/2016

I went to a handful of other shops in the Reading Bridal District before heading to Splendid Bridal. The gal that helped me try on the dresses was quick and gave great advice, when I was a bit overwhelmed because of the large amount of styles and fits they had in stock. She didn't let me sit in a dress that I didn't like for too long and sped along the process seamlessly. She was genuinely interested in helping me find my wedding dress, compared to the other stores that seemed like they just wanted a quick sale. After only trying on about 10 dresses, I found the perfect one for my wedding day! I can't say enough amazing things about Splendid Bridal!

Sarah · Married on 09/03/2016

I was looking for a specific Sophia Tolli dress to try on and couldn't find it anywhere. Splendid had it on order and called the manufacturer frequesntly to check status. Once it came in, they called me right away and told me I could come in and try it on. Very nicy people to work with.

Christa · Married on 08/06/2016

I have so many positive things to say about Splendid Bridal. After quite a few bad experiences at bridal shops, Splendid Bridal made sure that it was all about me and what I wanted. They worked with me on price and made me feel so special. I loved the photo on Instagram and Facebook, too. They just made it so much fun, the way buying a wedding dress should feel!

Julia · Married on 06/25/2016

I was very happy with my dress from Splendid Bridal, but I really want to leave a review about their alterationist Soheyla. She was absolutely fanstatic! I was not happy with my dress when I first picked it up because it didn't fit right, but a few meetings with Soheyla and it looked just like it did in the on the model! I had complete confidence in her, which I didn't realize how important this was until she was cutting up large chunks of my dress! If I didn't have such a calm, confident, experienced alterationist, I would've been a nervous wreck watching that. She knew exactly what I needed to make the dress look well and worked with me to fix any issues I saw. Her pricing is also very fair.

Pro tip, you can still use her for alterations even if you didn't get your dress at Splendid.

I got my wedding dress here and loved everything about the experience!

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 06/04/2016

This was my second appointment to try on dresses (the first was at a store in Knoxville). I can say that I felt much more comfortable in this store. Abby was very calm and patient and didn't make me feel rushed. She was very attentive to what I was looking for but really let me take the lead. I tend to have anxiety in these situations but the environment made me feel like I was at home. The fitting area was very clean and beautiful. Just a great experience all around.

I had a wonderful experience at Splendid Bridal. They were helpful when it came to the fittings, and I loved how personable they were. Thanks to their staff and help I was able to find my wedding dress the first time I was there.

This store has amazing customer service, the most competitive prices (and if not, they will price match!), a cute old-charm location, and beautiful dresses of a wide variety and styles.

I visited this store first, then 7 more between Cincinnati and Atlanta, and came back to this store for all of the reasons mentioned above.

I highly recommend them, you will feel so great after buying from them and you will know you got the best deal, the most beautiful dress, expert advice, and excellent customer service!

They were wonderful! So very helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I was informed and comfortable making my purchase from NC! Awesome bridal shop!

• ACS

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

I had a wonderful experience at the Splendid Bridal location in Florence. I had an appointment and they were incredibly attentive the entire time I was there. I never felt as though my consultant was rushing me or trying to push me in any particular direction with regards to the dresses I tried on. I ended up purchasing a beautiful dress that was different from what I had originally set out to find, but that's certainly not a bad thing. I absolutely cannot wait to wear my dress on my wedding. My dress was an excellent value and this budget conscious bride couldn't be more thrilled. I went to Splendid on the recommendation of several brides before and I cannot be happier with my experience.

Splendid Bridal was amazing! I had been to another bridal shop before I came to Splendid and it was not a good experience. This other shop was pushy and made it more about them selling me a product instead of me finding the dress of my dreams. Splendid Bridal was the complete opposite! They truly made me feel like a bride and made me feel like I had time to try on dresses and find the one that gave me that feeling. Such a great atmosphere in there with their team. I would most definitely recommend this bridal shop to a bride looking for her dream dress.

Emma · Married on 07/26/2015

I went to the Florence location and they were always so amazing when we came in. Any issues were quickly fixed. I couldn't have been happier with my dress and the process!

Everyone there was just amazing, helpful, and nice. They did not push me to pick a dress and they made me feel so special. I love my dress and even got my bridesmaids dresses from there too. They are just amazing people and it was an amazing experience.

I did not have any alterations done here, but did purchase my dress. They happened to have a trunk show of Sofia Tolli which meant that I got a great deal on the dress and got to see several other dresses of similar style. The assistant I worked with was great!

They helped me find the dress of my dreams! I really liked a certain style of gown but most of them were not in my budget. They got a good idea of what I liked and suggested a dress in my price range. Once I put it on, I knew it was the one.