White Tie Events Reviews

104 Reviews for White Tie Events

• Fressia

Fressia · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing DJ!

We were so glad to have picked Chad to MC our wedding and keep the party going! He did an amazing job and had most of our guests bumping to the music! Thank you for making our brunch wedding memorable! Even at 1:00pm, the dance floor was bumping!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Sophie Meyer · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Chadwick was so wonderful to work with. He was quick and accommodating in answering all of our questions. His services from ceremony music, cocktail hour, to the reception were amazing! Most importantly, everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening! Chadwick is the reason all of our friends and family are still saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve been to. Thank you Chadwick for helping make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2020

Very Professional and Knows How to Get the Party Started!

I knew from the moment that Chadwick and I talked on the phone that I was dealing with someone who was very professional and knew how to DJ a wedding. Chadwick walked me through the documents that collected the information that he needed in order to do my wedding and it couldn't have been more helpful for my planning process. He was also very accommodating for including all the songs that my guests requested. Thank you for making my wedding such a success! You can't go wrong in choosing White Tie Events for your wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Takisha Tillie · Married on 01/19/2020

Very Professional Company

Chadwick is very professional. He was very flexible with all of our changes. I highly recommend White Tie Events.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Walker

Walker Day · Married on 01/04/2020

White Tie is Amazing

White Tie events is top notch. Their service and quality of work are both of the highest quality. I’ve been in the industry for years and worked with many companies but White Tie is definitely at the top of the food chain. If you are hosting an event of getting married Chadwick is the guy to call. Highly recommended

Sent on 01/08/2020

Anna Brooks · Married on 01/02/2020

Best wedding dj

White Tie Events went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend for a wedding or any event for that matter. THANK YOU CHAD!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Ali

Ali Davidson · Married on 12/31/2019

Wow- amazing!

I cannot recommend Chadwick and White Tie Events enough! He was so wonderful to work with and knew exactly what was needed to keep the crowd entertained and on the dance floor all night! He created the exact environment that we wanted for our wedding and offered really helpful suggestions along the way! We have heard from our guests that he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding and we absolutely agree!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle Macclary · Married on 11/15/2019

Incredible Night

Chad is a true professional, pays close attention to detail, and takes every step very seriously. He wants to make sure that your wedding day is perfectly tailored to you and exactly how you want it. Not only did he exceed all expectations on those fronts, he also knew how to keep the dance floor full all night long. There was never a dull moment. If you want a highly experienced DJ who will give you the flexibility to make your day uniquely yours, and will keep everyone on their feet with smiles on their faces, then go with White Tie.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Jordan · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding and Photo Booth

Amazing!!! Chad DJ’d our wedding and handled the photo booth and we couldn’t be happier with the service!!! Very responsive and very professional!! He definitely kept the party going!! Thank you Chad!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Sarabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

Thank you Chad!

My husband and I were married at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast 10/26/19. As big music fans, we had put a great deal of research into finding just the right band, who we planned to fly in from New Orleans for the event. A last minute tropical depression left New Orleans Airport without power the morning of our wedding, requiring our band to drive ten hours and a late ETA of 8:30 PM.

Thank GOODNESS Chad with White Tie was available to fill in and DJ/MC for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinnertime. He was 100% professional, and when he asked us what we'd like to hear, unprepared, I answered "well we kind of like everything". He did just that, playing some great tunes and keeping the environment lively. We hardly had time to worry about the band arriving late, and Chad 100% distracted us from that.

As my mother-in-law joked that evening, I can now say that I had both a band AND a DJ at my wedding. Thank you White Tie for helping make the best day of my life, and with only a few hours notice!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Joe Neiser · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 10/12/2019

Can’t say enough great things about Chadwick. He showed up early and got everything setup and ready to go and really helped take the stress off of my wife and I. He had everything set perfectly during the ceremony where the music wasn’t too loud and he hit all of his queues for the different songs flawlessly. During the cocktail hour and reception he did an amazing job and even had my 90 year old grandma out dancing the whole time! All of our friends and family complimented him on the great variety of music and how he kept the party going. Would definitely recommend for any event that you have!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Abbey · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream Wedding!

White Tie Events was amazing for our wedding!! Chadwick was really great to work with and the crowd loved him! He's a wonderful listener and creates the exact environment you imagine for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/06/2019

Chad was amazing!

Chad was AMAZING! He was very organized with all of our details for the big day and he had the dance floor full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sarah K. · Married on 03/30/2019

Easy to work with, talented DJ!

Chad was such a pleasure and very easy to work with. He has a charming and calming way about him with tons of experience. There is nothing worse than putting in lots of money, time, and effort into planning a wedding then having a DJ or MC who can kind of ruin the vibe. Chad did the opposite, he kept the party going and exceeded our expectations. He was totally professional and never tried to steal the spot light, as some DJs do. We had special acoustic versions of songs that we wanted for certain times throughout the night (welcome song, first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances, etc), and he was totally cool about finding the songs we wanted and playing them at requested times.

I promise you will be very happy with your experience if you choose White Tie Events!

Sent on 05/01/2019

White Tie Events's reply:

Hey Sarah.. Thanks for the great feedback. I really tried to go over and above for you guys. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 03/24/2019

Hire if you enjoy dancing and having a great wedding!

From the beginning, Chad was extremely professional is was obvious he knew what he was doing and that he was going to make my wedding planning much easier! I always felt confident with him that my day would go smooth. The ceremony was perfect, he hit every transition and the sound was perfect! The reception was a blast and everyone told me they had an amazing time and that the DJ was the best! Everyone loved the music and the uplighting was stunning! Highly recommend if you want an amazing time and want to dance!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/02/2019

Chadwick was great!

Chadwick truly made our wedding one to remember. He made the process so easy for us. He was very organized with all of our details for the big day and he had the dance floor full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Brought the party!

We knew the DJ was one of the most important vendors we would book and did some serious research. Our friends recommended Chadwick & he did not disappoint. He was easy to contact, friendly, and put on a seriously awesome party at our wedding on 2/24/19. He kept the dance floor alive and was able to read the crowd. He even honored my request for a 30 minute block of throwback hits which got everyone pumped. The photobooth was a fantastic, interactive touch to make our day even more special! We were so incredibly happy to have Chadwick as one of our vendors and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Alexis · Married on 02/23/2019

Perfect! Highly Recommend

We hired White Tie Events for our wedding 2/23/19. From the very beginning, Chad was quick to respond and extremely helpful. Had a call to discuss all the details prior to the event, which helped put my mind at ease. The music was perfect for all aspects of the night and we received so many compliment on how great the DJ was!

Sent on 03/05/2019

White Tie Events's reply:

Thanks Alexis...!!! Wish you guys the best and really appreciate you letting us be a part of the big day!

Jill · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing!

I just got married this Saturday and the venue recommended White Tie Events and I’m so glad I listened! The entire wedding never got off the dance floor and they totally got the vibe of our guest! We had so many compliments saying how good the music was! Thank you for making our night so perfect!!

Sent on 10/23/2018

Shanna · Married on 07/20/2018

We had an outstanding experience with White Tie Events and Chadwick! We were planning an Amelia Island wedding from Georgia. Chadwick was kind enough to meet us personally during a quick trip through town. He was very prepared, personable, and professional. We were impressed immediately. He continued to show professionalism throughout the planning process, listened to what we wanted out of our reception, and made sure we had the specific songs we requested ahead of time to confirm. Our reception was everything we hoped for, and our guests commented on what a great time they had. Songs flowed into each other, the party was non-stop, and the dance floor was always full! We have no hesitation in highly recommending Chadwick with White Tie Events!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Lori · Married on 07/14/2018

Chad was a pleasure to work with, and was quick to respond to any questions that I had. He made sure all the song choices we picked were exactly what we wanted for my daughters wedding ceremony and reception. Jeremy the DJ was very professional and made sure everything went according to plan. He kept the dance floor full the whole night and kept to the timeline of events perfectly! Everyone had an amazing time and I have gotten so many compliments from the guests on how good he was!
    I highly recommend Chad and his great team if you're looking for a DJ and music for your big day!!!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Jenna · Married on 07/14/2018

Chadwick was the best part of our wedding!

If you’re looking for a MC/DJ for your wedding, Chadwick is the one! We could not have been happier with our choice. He was very professional and communicative from our first inquiry, and our wedding was so great thanks to him! He nailed our music style, included all of our requests in the perfect way, and was so on top of MCing the entire event from ceremony to cocktail hour to dinner and reception. He got everyone on the dance floor the moment the party started, read the crowd so well, and kept everyone dancing all night long. We are still hearing months later how much fun our friends had at our wedding and it’s all because of Chad! He also did a great job with the uplighting for our venue. We asked him to extend for another hour and he was so flexible to this. We really appreciate everything you did for us Chadwick. You were such a big part of why our day was so great!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Jenna,
    Love to hear the positive feedback! Thanks again for letting me be a part of your big day! I am just glad I got to be a part of making it special. Wish you guys the best.. Keep in touch.

Diane · Married on 06/16/2018

Chad was so awesome to work with!!! I was so stressed with everything else and was kinda lost on what music I wanted. He knew exactly what to recommend and the DJ Vic was awesome!!! The wedding was perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2018

eric · Married on 06/16/2018

Chadwick made our experience stress free and kept the party rocking all night!!!!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Alicia · Married on 06/09/2018

Chad was amazing!! He made our wedding so much fun! Everyone at our reception danced the night away and Chad knew how to keep everyone going.

Sent on 07/11/2018