White Tie Events Reviews

114 Reviews for White Tie Events

• Fressia

Fressia · Getting married on 03/04/2021

Amazing DJ!

We were so glad to have picked Chad to MC our wedding and keep the party going! He did an amazing job and had most of our guests bumping to the music! Thank you for making our brunch wedding memorable! Even at 1:00pm, the dance floor was bumping!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Taylor Aguayo · Married on 09/04/2020

Best ever!

Chad is the absolute BEST in the business! The music he played fit every part of the wedding perfectly. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception, everyone had an amazing time. He kept the party going all night long with the music. I would pick Chad over and over again without a doubt!!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Stephanie Gumby · Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent DJ even better Hype Man!

I would like to start off that I never do review, I would just give the star rating and call it a day. But White Ties Events exceeded all my expectations that it felt morally felt wrong to not write a review. I would HIGHLY recommend White Tie Events for a DJ at any event. They are THE BEST in the business! My fiancé and I spoke with 4 local DJ’s in the Jacksonville area, and White Tie Events won us over. From their advice and professionalism, to knowing how to execute an amazing wedding reception, White Tie Events gets 5 starts from me (if I could give 10 I would). Chad was my DJ for my wedding, his knowledge of the timing/scheduling of the flow of events at a wedding reception, to where to place his booth for the best experience for the guest was impressive. He was also very prompt in replying to the numerous amount of emails I sent (which as a type-A bride, that mattered the most)! Chad held the attention of the guests, used his judgement to meet the needs of the crowd on the dance floor, and was spot on with the music selection! So many of my guests made it a point to mention how great my DJ was and that it was the best wedding reception they’ve been to. Not to mention his uplighting was sync’d to his music so it made the ballroom look like an upscale nightclub by the end of my reception. Chad is amazing and you will not be disappointed with his services! Thank you Chad for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sophie Meyer · Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Chadwick was so wonderful to work with. He was quick and accommodating in answering all of our questions. His services from ceremony music, cocktail hour, to the reception were amazing! Most importantly, everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening! Chadwick is the reason all of our friends and family are still saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve been to. Thank you Chadwick for helping make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Chris Miller · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Decision

Stop looking for another DJ... Chad at White Tie Events is the best you will find for such a good cost. White Tie is not just about playing music, Chad was the glue that held everything together on my wedding day. Not to mention he absolutely killed it on the music side too!!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/02/2020

Best Time Ever!

Chadwick was incredibly easy to work with and understood the exact vision I wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. We spent the entire evening out on the dance floor. Our guests can’t stop talking about how awesome the music was and how much fun they had.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Jean

Jean Mulvaney · Married on 05/02/2020

Awesome Experience!

White Tie Events did an awesome job at our daughters recent wedding! Chad was very professional and kept the dance floor rocking. We got rave reviews from all of our guests. I highly recommend hiring White Tie Events!

Sent on 09/23/2020

White Tie Events's reply:

Thanks Jean!!! We really had a blast celebrating with you guys and were honored to be a part of the big day. Congrats again!!
  • Libby

Libby Hale · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing DJ experience!

Everything from start to finish went smoothly and perfectly with White Tie Events. Chadwick was very professional and organized going over all the documents and the timeline for the day on the phone. Vic Mic was our DJ for our wedding on March 14th 2020. Vic was so professional, friendly, and energetic. He was so organized and everything went as planned. The dance floor was packed and everyone had a fun time dancing the whole night away. Thank you for making it the best day of our lives! I highly recommend White Tie Events and DJ Vic Mic.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa Vinson · Married on 02/29/2020

White Tie Events Rocks!!

Chad and Jeremy made sure we got the perfect weddings music. From the Ceremony to the cocktail party and reception we and our guest enjoyed every bit of the music. Chad the owner helped with the preparation making sure that his DJ, Jeremy who worked the wedding knew exactly what we wanted. Jeremy took the info and followed each detail .He worked closely with the venue and video/photographer to make sure there was a perfect flow through the evening. The guest raves about the DJ at the end of the night! On a side note Chad also has an event rental businesses. I was able to rent a dance floor from him. He not only coordinated everything with the venue, but he also had it set up and also made sure it was polished clean as a whistle before the wedding event began. His attention to detail and experience was top notch!

Sent on 03/10/2020

Laura Mcmeen · Married on 02/15/2020

Best DJ ever!!

Hands down the best DJ ever! We hired White Tie Events to DJ our wedding reception and you should too! Chadwick was amazing to work with and kept the party going all night long. He never left the DJ table! We communicated a few times before the big day and talked about exactly what we wanted. We had a 165 person wedding with lots of different tastes in music and he was able to make everyone happy. We have never danced so much in our lives and people are still telling us a month after our wedding that he was the best DJ! We had so much fun with Chadwick and we highly recommend booking him for your next event! Thank you!!

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/14/2020

Very Professional and Knows How to Get the Party Started!

I knew from the moment that Chadwick and I talked on the phone that I was dealing with someone who was very professional and knew how to DJ a wedding. Chadwick walked me through the documents that collected the information that he needed in order to do my wedding and it couldn't have been more helpful for my planning process. He was also very accommodating for including all the songs that my guests requested. Thank you for making my wedding such a success! You can't go wrong in choosing White Tie Events for your wedding!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Takisha Tillie · Married on 01/19/2020

Very Professional Company

Chadwick is very professional. He was very flexible with all of our changes. I highly recommend White Tie Events.

Sent on 01/20/2020
  • Walker

Walker Day · Married on 01/04/2020

White Tie is Amazing

White Tie events is top notch. Their service and quality of work are both of the highest quality. I’ve been in the industry for years and worked with many companies but White Tie is definitely at the top of the food chain. If you are hosting an event of getting married Chadwick is the guy to call. Highly recommended

Sent on 01/08/2020

Anna Brooks · Married on 01/02/2020

Best wedding dj

White Tie Events went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was absolutely perfect! Highly recommend for a wedding or any event for that matter. THANK YOU CHAD!

Sent on 02/13/2020
  • Ali

Ali Davidson · Married on 12/31/2019

Wow- amazing!

I cannot recommend Chadwick and White Tie Events enough! He was so wonderful to work with and knew exactly what was needed to keep the crowd entertained and on the dance floor all night! He created the exact environment that we wanted for our wedding and offered really helpful suggestions along the way! We have heard from our guests that he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding and we absolutely agree!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Danielle

Danielle MacClary · Married on 11/15/2019

Incredible Night

Chad is a true professional, pays close attention to detail, and takes every step very seriously. He wants to make sure that your wedding day is perfectly tailored to you and exactly how you want it. Not only did he exceed all expectations on those fronts, he also knew how to keep the dance floor full all night long. There was never a dull moment. If you want a highly experienced DJ who will give you the flexibility to make your day uniquely yours, and will keep everyone on their feet with smiles on their faces, then go with White Tie.

Sent on 11/29/2019

Jordan · Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding and Photo Booth

Amazing!!! Chad DJ’d our wedding and handled the photo booth and we couldn’t be happier with the service!!! Very responsive and very professional!! He definitely kept the party going!! Thank you Chad!!

Sent on 11/19/2019

Sarabeth · Married on 10/26/2019

Thank you Chad!

My husband and I were married at Hammock Dunes Club in Palm Coast 10/26/19. As big music fans, we had put a great deal of research into finding just the right band, who we planned to fly in from New Orleans for the event. A last minute tropical depression left New Orleans Airport without power the morning of our wedding, requiring our band to drive ten hours and a late ETA of 8:30 PM.

Thank GOODNESS Chad with White Tie was available to fill in and DJ/MC for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and dinnertime. He was 100% professional, and when he asked us what we'd like to hear, unprepared, I answered "well we kind of like everything". He did just that, playing some great tunes and keeping the environment lively. We hardly had time to worry about the band arriving late, and Chad 100% distracted us from that.

As my mother-in-law joked that evening, I can now say that I had both a band AND a DJ at my wedding. Thank you White Tie for helping make the best day of my life, and with only a few hours notice!!!!!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Joe Neiser · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding 10/12/2019

Can’t say enough great things about Chadwick. He showed up early and got everything setup and ready to go and really helped take the stress off of my wife and I. He had everything set perfectly during the ceremony where the music wasn’t too loud and he hit all of his queues for the different songs flawlessly. During the cocktail hour and reception he did an amazing job and even had my 90 year old grandma out dancing the whole time! All of our friends and family complimented him on the great variety of music and how he kept the party going. Would definitely recommend for any event that you have!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Abbey · Married on 05/10/2019

Dream Wedding!

White Tie Events was amazing for our wedding!! Chadwick was really great to work with and the crowd loved him! He's a wonderful listener and creates the exact environment you imagine for any event!

Sent on 10/17/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 04/06/2019

Chad was amazing!

Chad was AMAZING! He was very organized with all of our details for the big day and he had the dance floor full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/08/2019

Sarah K. · Married on 03/30/2019

Easy to work with, talented DJ!

Chad was such a pleasure and very easy to work with. He has a charming and calming way about him with tons of experience. There is nothing worse than putting in lots of money, time, and effort into planning a wedding then having a DJ or MC who can kind of ruin the vibe. Chad did the opposite, he kept the party going and exceeded our expectations. He was totally professional and never tried to steal the spot light, as some DJs do. We had special acoustic versions of songs that we wanted for certain times throughout the night (welcome song, first dance, father/daughter and mother/son dances, etc), and he was totally cool about finding the songs we wanted and playing them at requested times.

I promise you will be very happy with your experience if you choose White Tie Events!

Sent on 05/01/2019

White Tie Events's reply:

Hey Sarah.. Thanks for the great feedback. I really tried to go over and above for you guys. Thanks again for letting me be a part of your special day!
  • Sophia

Sophia · Married on 03/24/2019

Hire if you enjoy dancing and having a great wedding!

From the beginning, Chad was extremely professional is was obvious he knew what he was doing and that he was going to make my wedding planning much easier! I always felt confident with him that my day would go smooth. The ceremony was perfect, he hit every transition and the sound was perfect! The reception was a blast and everyone told me they had an amazing time and that the DJ was the best! Everyone loved the music and the uplighting was stunning! Highly recommend if you want an amazing time and want to dance!

Sent on 03/25/2019

Caroline · Married on 03/02/2019

Chadwick was great!

Chadwick truly made our wedding one to remember. He made the process so easy for us. He was very organized with all of our details for the big day and he had the dance floor full the entire night. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Gwenivere Love · Married on 02/24/2019

Brought the party!

We knew the DJ was one of the most important vendors we would book and did some serious research. Our friends recommended Chadwick & he did not disappoint. He was easy to contact, friendly, and put on a seriously awesome party at our wedding on 2/24/19. He kept the dance floor alive and was able to read the crowd. He even honored my request for a 30 minute block of throwback hits which got everyone pumped. The photobooth was a fantastic, interactive touch to make our day even more special! We were so incredibly happy to have Chadwick as one of our vendors and would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 03/10/2019