White Tie Events Reviews

130 | Jacksonville, FL

130 Reviews for White Tie Events

Ashley L. · Getting married on 04/03/2023

Absolutely fantastic!!

Chad from White Tie Events was simply fantastic!! Prior to the wedding, I had a hard time deciding what kind of music to play before the ceremony, during dinner, etc. Chad was super helpful in recommending types of music/songs to play for every single moment and took all the stress away from deciding on what kind of music to play! Our wedding was pretty small (about 40 people), and not much of my friends/family are big dancers, but Chad was able to get the party started and get them out on the dance floor! Chad was super personable, friendly and very easy to talk to/work with! We could not have picked a better DJ... thank you so much Chad!!

Sent on 04/07/2021
  • Maddie

Maddie M. · Getting married on 03/03/2023

You will not be disappointed!

Chad and White Tie Events are the best of the best! Chad is great to work with and likes to walk through all the details to ensure your day is exactly how you want it. It was very important to me to have the dance floor packed and on fire all night, and it was that and MORE! Friends are still talking about how fun the reception was because of the awesome music and atmosphere! Would highly recommend Chad and White Tie Events.

Sent on 04/06/2021
  • Chris

Chris H. · Getting married on 05/07/2022

Treated Us Fairly & Returned Deposit

We had White Tie teed up for two different dates...but COVID and Florida flare ups prohibited us from moving forward. Now...we have secured a third date...but White Tie wasn't available. As such...they promptly returned our deposit. Bravo.

Sent on 03/04/2021
  • Sasha

Sasha R. · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Our vibe was captured perfectly!

White Tie Events was so accommodating throughout our wedding planning process, and they were more than willing to make sure our song requests and playlists were incorporated on our big day! We couldn't be happier with our experience; the party was lively and the DJ kept people dancing all night long with selections everyone loved! They really matched the energy level and vibe of the crowd, and the night was perfect!

Sent on 11/05/2020

White Tie Events's reply:

DJ VIc here! Thank you so much for letting me celebrate your big day with you. I had a blast hanging with everyone! Congrats again and keep in touch!!

Amber T. · Getting married on 10/20/2021

Go dj, that⠹s my dj!

SO.MUCH.FUN!
    Just had my incredible wedding December 5th, 2020 and just have to say it would not have been as amazing as it was without DJ Chadwick at White Tie Events! When I was first planning, I was referred to WTE by my wedding coordinator,
    who had nothing but fantastic reviews for Chadwick. He was great to coordinate with and was always quick to communicate and respond to emails! Super professional and personable!
    And of course super fun with all of the music/entertainment! He quite literally got the party started! LOL! We can’t thank him enough for being such a cool and fun DJ for our special day! 10/10 highly recommend!

Sent on 12/07/2020
  • Fressia

Fressia · Married on 03/04/2021

Amazing DJ!

We were so glad to have picked Chad to MC our wedding and keep the party going! He did an amazing job and had most of our guests bumping to the music! Thank you for making our brunch wedding memorable! Even at 1:00pm, the dance floor was bumping!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda B. · Married on 02/20/2021

Highly recommend!

Chad was fantastic as our DJ! He was very organized, professional, and listened to all of our requests. He was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/10/2020
  • Sarah

Sarah C. · Married on 02/05/2021

A Wedding Life Saver

Chad with White Tie Events was a life saver when my DJ canceled on me one month out from my wedding date. Chad quickly hopped on the phone with me, worked with our budget where he could, and even turned out to be a more incredible DJ than I think we would've had in the first place. I could tell he really read the room to keep guests on the dance floor, and it worked! Thinking back on my wedding, the biggest thing that stands out about the reception is that we danced and danced and danced (and actually didn't do enough talking with guests- whoops!) We really enjoyed ourselves out there, and that obviously has a huge part to do with White Tie Events. Thank you for that!!!

Sent on 03/09/2021
  • Chelsea

Chelsea G. · Married on 01/31/2021

Absolutely incredible

My wife and I just got married on 1/31/2021, and we couldn't have asked for a more incredible evening. Chad was our DJ and did such an incredible job setting the mood in the room and getting the crowd engaged. We felt right at home with all of our friends and family and the energy was amazing! Thank you WTE for being a part of our special day and one which we will never forget!

Sent on 03/04/2021

White Tie Events's reply:

Awwww.. Thanks for the feedback. Your wedding was so much fun and we really appreciate you trusting us to help with music and entertainment!
  • Shelly

Shelly C. · Married on 01/29/2021

Chad got the party started!

White Tie Events did a great job at my wedding! They provided music for ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and a mirror photo booth. My guests had so much fun with the photo booth and I am so glad we chose to do that. Chad played fun music and the dance floor was wild. It was so much fun and I wish I could relive it over and over again. He was very professional and always responded to emails promptly. He was also kind about us having to reschedule our May 8, 2020 wedding due to covid. I would recommend WTE to any bride and groom out there!

Sent on 02/03/2021
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 01/23/2021

Wedding DJ

Music can make or break a wedding and we are so happy we had White Tie Events for our wedding. Chadwick took the time to really understand what we wanted and he exceeded our expectations! Couldn’t recommend him more.

Sent on 02/03/2021

Sarah · Married on 11/14/2020

Fabulous experience would absolutely hire again!

Vic was our DJ and he did such an amazing job. He listened to everything we asked and his music selection was perfect for the crowd. Our wedding guests raved about him. I would absolutely recommend white tie events!

Sent on 11/16/2020
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/24/2020

Amazing experience

So grateful for Chad and Jeff! Chad worked with me before the wedding to make sure they knew exactly what I was looking for and nailed it! Jeff was the DJ that performed the wedding and he did an absolutely amazing job! I highly recommend this company and am so grateful to have had them at my wedding!

Sent on 10/26/2020

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2020

5 Stars!!!

We booked White Tie as our wedding DJ. Chad was amazing! From the pre-ceremony music to the end of the reception, Chad was on point with his timing and made sure the songs we selected were played. He kept the dance floor going and everyone had a blast the entire time. We had several guests come up to us to compliment how much fun they had bc of the dance floor and also to compliment how well Chad executed the music. Chad was very professional and prompt with communicating. He answered all my questions and was so helpful throughout the planning process.
    We highly recommend booking White Tie Events!!!

Sent on 10/21/2020
  • Matt

Matt Y. · Married on 10/17/2020

Must Have!

100% can vouch for Chad and White Tie Events! First he was recommended to us, then we witnessed him at another wedding, then he put on the best performance at our wedding recently! Tons of compliments all around! Completely accommodating and focused on personalizing the experience to whatever your needs are! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/22/2020

White Tie Events's reply:

Thanks Matt!! The entire night was a blast and we were honored to be a part of it! Thanks for trusting us to rock it for you guys!

Andrew · Married on 09/26/2020

Excellent Job

White Tie Events did a phenomenal job with our wedding. They were on time and extremely professional. We left the music selection to their discretion and they absolutely killed it. I would highly recommend them to anyone with a wedding coming up.

Sent on 09/30/2020

Taylor A. · Married on 09/04/2020

Best ever!

Chad is the absolute BEST in the business! The music he played fit every part of the wedding perfectly. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception, everyone had an amazing time. He kept the party going all night long with the music. I would pick Chad over and over again without a doubt!!!

Sent on 09/07/2020

Stephanie G. · Married on 08/15/2020

Excellent DJ even better Hype Man!

I would like to start off that I never do review, I would just give the star rating and call it a day. But White Ties Events exceeded all my expectations that it felt morally felt wrong to not write a review. I would HIGHLY recommend White Tie Events for a DJ at any event. They are THE BEST in the business! My fiancé and I spoke with 4 local DJ’s in the Jacksonville area, and White Tie Events won us over. From their advice and professionalism, to knowing how to execute an amazing wedding reception, White Tie Events gets 5 starts from me (if I could give 10 I would). Chad was my DJ for my wedding, his knowledge of the timing/scheduling of the flow of events at a wedding reception, to where to place his booth for the best experience for the guest was impressive. He was also very prompt in replying to the numerous amount of emails I sent (which as a type-A bride, that mattered the most)! Chad held the attention of the guests, used his judgement to meet the needs of the crowd on the dance floor, and was spot on with the music selection! So many of my guests made it a point to mention how great my DJ was and that it was the best wedding reception they’ve been to. Not to mention his uplighting was sync’d to his music so it made the ballroom look like an upscale nightclub by the end of my reception. Chad is amazing and you will not be disappointed with his services! Thank you Chad for everything!

Sent on 08/24/2020

Sophie M. · Married on 07/10/2020

Awesome DJ!

Chadwick was so wonderful to work with. He was quick and accommodating in answering all of our questions. His services from ceremony music, cocktail hour, to the reception were amazing! Most importantly, everyone was on the dance floor the entire evening! Chadwick is the reason all of our friends and family are still saying it was the most fun wedding they’ve been to. Thank you Chadwick for helping make our wedding so perfect!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Chris M. · Married on 07/03/2020

Best Decision

Stop looking for another DJ... Chad at White Tie Events is the best you will find for such a good cost. White Tie is not just about playing music, Chad was the glue that held everything together on my wedding day. Not to mention he absolutely killed it on the music side too!!

Sent on 03/17/2020
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 05/02/2020

Best Time Ever!

Chadwick was incredibly easy to work with and understood the exact vision I wanted for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and the reception. We spent the entire evening out on the dance floor. Our guests can’t stop talking about how awesome the music was and how much fun they had.

Sent on 09/21/2020
  • Jean

Jean M. · Married on 05/02/2020

Awesome Experience!

White Tie Events did an awesome job at our daughters recent wedding! Chad was very professional and kept the dance floor rocking. We got rave reviews from all of our guests. I highly recommend hiring White Tie Events!

Sent on 09/23/2020

White Tie Events's reply:

Thanks Jean!!! We really had a blast celebrating with you guys and were honored to be a part of the big day. Congrats again!!
  • Russell

Russell F. · Married on 04/10/2020

Above and beyond expectations!

My wife and I recently held our wedding in St Augustine and we had the pleasure of having Chad from White Tie Events as our DJ. All I can say is WOW! Chad absolutely nailed it and had the dance floor packed all night! He kept everything rolling right on schedule and we did not have to worry about a single thing except enjoying ourselves. Throughout the planning process he was extremely professional, organized, and just an all around good guy. Whatever event you have coming up we could not recommend White Tie Events enough!

Sent on 10/10/2020
  • Libby

Libby H. · Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing DJ experience!

Everything from start to finish went smoothly and perfectly with White Tie Events. Chadwick was very professional and organized going over all the documents and the timeline for the day on the phone. Vic Mic was our DJ for our wedding on March 14th 2020. Vic was so professional, friendly, and energetic. He was so organized and everything went as planned. The dance floor was packed and everyone had a fun time dancing the whole night away. Thank you for making it the best day of our lives! I highly recommend White Tie Events and DJ Vic Mic.

Sent on 03/21/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa V. · Married on 02/29/2020

White Tie Events Rocks!!

Chad and Jeremy made sure we got the perfect weddings music. From the Ceremony to the cocktail party and reception we and our guest enjoyed every bit of the music. Chad the owner helped with the preparation making sure that his DJ, Jeremy who worked the wedding knew exactly what we wanted. Jeremy took the info and followed each detail .He worked closely with the venue and video/photographer to make sure there was a perfect flow through the evening. The guest raves about the DJ at the end of the night! On a side note Chad also has an event rental businesses. I was able to rent a dance floor from him. He not only coordinated everything with the venue, but he also had it set up and also made sure it was polished clean as a whistle before the wedding event began. His attention to detail and experience was top notch!

Sent on 03/10/2020