White Tie Affairs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Nicole L. Married on 11/20/2021

No regrets!

Josh and his team went above and beyond to ensure our wedding night was a night to remember! The dance floor was packed the whole night and our guests still cannot stop talking about how great everything was! We loved every second of it and wish we could rewind time to do it all again.
  • Brooke
    Brooke W. Married on 11/07/2021

So much fun!

We had a blast at our wedding. The DJ was amazing and made sure our guest were having a great time. He also made sure I was happy and ok with all the choices before playing them. We were up all night dancing! White Tie Affairs made it happen!
    Jennifer Married on 05/15/2021
    DJ Josh was amazing! We let him take the lead with what music to play and he did a great job reading the crowd. He kept us on track with our timeline too.
    Nichole E. Married on 02/12/2021

Absolutely amazing!

Josh did such a great job getting people out of the dance floor! We have a “boring” crowd so it’s hard to get the motivated to dance but Josh did it! He played great music, was upbeat, and professional. I highly recommend!
    Marisa S. Married on 10/24/2020

Awesome Experience

Matt and his team were amazing! They listened to all of our requests. They knew when to make the party start. We had such a fun amazing time dancing and singing with our family and friends. I highly recommend White Tie Affairs for any event!
    Melissa S. Married on 10/12/2020

The best I ever could have picked!

Matt and Josh were the DJs at our wedding. Matt directed everything perfectly at our venue. We could not have done it without him! Everything was just perfect! Every guest had a great time and all were impressed. I felt like Matt was part of the family.
    Dara Married on 07/03/2020

Fantastic service!

Great DJ that handled it all! He was absolutely wonderful on the mic for announcements, and you did a great job at reading the crowd for transitions. All of our guests had a great time, and I owe so much of that to White Tie Affairs!
    They are professional, and responded promptly to any questions or concerns. Also, the uplighting they provided really completed the look or the whole room. I can't recommend this company more!
  • Christina
    Christina D. Married on 01/12/2020

Couldn't be Happier

As stated in the title, my husband and I could not be happier with White Tie Affairs. They are competitively priced and extremely professional. They can personalize your wedding the way you want, or you can let them handle it and they work out all the details, (which is what we did). Josh knew exactly what he was doing and was able to gauge the guests and the type of music they enjoyed. He was interactive without being overly vocal. It was perfect. Josh's energy is calm and confident which made me feel so relaxed.

Thank you Josh!
  • Jessica
    Jessica Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent and reliable DJ!

Josh was super friendly and professional. He was awesome and had everyone up during the reception. Would definitely recommend!
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent job!!

From the first time I contacted White Tie Affairs their response was immediate. Matt & Josh made it incredibly easy to make my dream day come to life. My husband and I could not have picked a better DJ pair to work our wedding. Our family and friends have been non stop talking about how much fun the wedding was and how they did not want the night to end. White Tie Affairs will keep you dancing non stop and even will make you want to change into your dancing shoes faster then you thought! Thank you Matt and Josh for doing an incredible job!
    Danielle Married on 02/15/2019

A Perfect Night!

What a perfect night! Our wedding was planned in under two months start to finish and we were beyond fortunate Joshua and Matthew were available. My husband and I share some similar tastes in music, but weren't on the same page entirely. Of course our pre-selected songs were agreed upon, but to my amazement, Joshua and Matt delivered on this challenge. They managed to arrange song choices that pleased him and me, and keep my guests dancing all night long. These guys are organized, responsive, accommodating and professional. We Highly recommend them.
    Gabrielle Married on 12/01/2018

Thanks to Josh at White tie affairs we had an amazing reception

We used White Tie Affairs for wedding last night. It was and amazing experience. We filled out a packet of papers and Josh took care of the rest. The variety of music was absolutely perfect, there was a projection of our names and date on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better time. It was such a relief to not have to worry about a thing! We couldn't be happier!
    Judy W. Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ

Joshua Delasant was the DJ at our wedding last month and we cannot say enough about what a great job he did. He read the crowd perfectly, played exactly the right music, and did a great job guiding us through the reception. Joshua really listened to how we visualized our wedding and reception and then made it turn out even better than we had hoped. Even the event managers at the hotel where our wedding and reception were held have respect for Joshua. When we met with them and started to go over the order of events at the reception, we mentioned we had hired Joshua with White Tie Affairs. They said “Oh, you have Joshua? We’re good!” and went on to the next topic. We highly recommend this talented, easy going, professional musician.
    Ryan W. Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best of the best for DJ!!!!

Josh is extremely professional, timely, amazing, flexible, and nice! He is always very, very sweet and accommodating! Never have to worry about ‘what they will show up in’ - professionally dressed all the time! He always gets the party going and started. He tailors to the vibe of the crowd playing a wide range of music. Josh also can work on the fly and take crazy, last minute requests/surprise requests when needed. He sets the tone and vibe of any party. We used him specifically for our wedding after party but have used him for every client wedding (Your Sparkling Event), family event, party, etc. Can't get enough!!! Very accommodating and will always play exactly what you want! 💕 Highly recommend this amazing company and cannot thank them enough!!! Simply the best of the best for DJ!!!!
    Cassidy Married on 06/01/2018
    Matthew at white tie affairs made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of and more! He was always in constant communication with us, was very accommodating, and just all around friendly and pleasant. We got compliments ALL NIGHT LONG about the amazing music and fun emcee (Matthew), even from the venue's servers! I'm so glad we picked White Tie Affairs to be our DJ for our special night, because of them it'll be a night we'll never forget. THANK YOU White Tie Affairs!!!
    Angela Married on 04/21/2018
    My wedding was great! White Tie Affairs our DJ Matthew had everyone on the floor. Matthew is easy and awesome to work with. I had changes on my wedding date and Matthew said no problem. It's your day. You want a night to remember you have to go with White Tie Affairs!
    Kenandliz Married on 04/07/2018
    Matthew was phenomenal to work with. Very easy to speak with and available for chat online. He was also able to provide us with two wonderful bartenders for our reception of 75 people. Bonnie and Nivian were wonderful and everyone had a great time. Matthew made sure the party kept going and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't recommend his service enough.
    Michael Married on 03/10/2018
    From the very start, White Tie Affairs was on top of every detail and was by far the most professional and attentive vendor we had the pleasure of working with. Replied very promptly to every question with patience and grace.

The music was great! Between the worksheets we filled out and our guests' requests, the party was a blast thanks to White Tie. It was obvious that the DJ had studied the music we provided because he knew each cue and it was all timed perfectly.

I highly recommend springing for the photobooth package as well; it was a great way to loosen everyone up and you get a guestbook with photostrips for each strip of photos. We had a lot of fun looking at it the night of the wedding.

It's also worth mentioning that once the DJ was set up, I was very impressed to see how sharply he was dressed. Little details like that are what set White Tie apart from your average DJ.

Thank you so much for everything!
    Sara Married on 03/01/2018
    We had the pleasure of having Matthew DJ our wedding. My fiance was very particular when it came to the music and we didn't exactly have the same taste.
    Matthew took the time to speak with my fiance and provide different options that met both of our needs and played off the crowd at our wedding.
    Our guest ranged in age as early 20s-70s and everyone was dancing thanks to Matthew. Thank you White Tie Affairs and a special thanks to Matthew for making our day so great!
    Krysta Married on 02/17/2018
    I truly am grateful for everything that Matt and Josh did for my wedding. They helped me throughout the planning stages especially when I had no idea what I was doing! Everyone had a great time at the reception and loved the atmosphere. Matt was great taking my queues when things needed to change up like my husband feeling nervous about dancing and had enough lol. He also was directive to make sure me and my husband ate and relaxed. Thank you guys!
    Noelle Married on 02/02/2018
    From the beginning, Josh was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and very accommodating to my last-minute changes. We had several Persian and Azeri songs (in addition to standard wedding tunes) and he played all of our requests with an ease of familiarity while still selecting appropriate pieces for each moment of the night. He is charismatic and fun while remaining unobtrusive and has a keen awareness and response to the guest's energy. Thank you Joshua and White Tie Affairs!
    Brandon Married on 12/01/2017
    Matt was on point with everything we asked for. This company ensured our happiness. Our wedding party and guest loved the music and transitions. I am happy Galluppi’s was able to provide us with their number and expertise on how great they were. So all in all we are happy with their performance.
    Brittany Married on 10/28/2017
    We hired Josh as our DJ for our wedding reception. He did an amazing job and we really have no complaints! He played all of the songs that we discussed and made the planning process super easy and smooth for us. At the end of the night he even played 2 more "1 more song!'s" for us which was awesome! I would absolutely recommend Josh from White Tie Affairs!
    Ryan Married on 08/04/2017
    White Tie Affairs was INCREDIBLE! Joshua was truly perfect and created an amazing vibe all night. So much so, that we never left the dance floor or sat down! He seamlessly weaved one track into another and was so in tune with what the guests needed musically. Joshua was ultra professional, calm, and in control. We never had to worry about one thing with regard to the music. Even the venue staff commented on how awesome the music was! I can not recommend them highly enough!
    Sarah Married on 05/07/2017
    Ryan and Sarah Partington's wedding was last night (5/7/17). After the first meeting with Josh, Ryan and Sarah knew they wanted to have him as their DJ. He understood their silly-wacky vibe and was able to accommodate their requests. From emails to meetings Josh was on his game. Great communication from beginning to end. The bride and groom had a mashup first dance of Disney songs that the bride created and Josh and his equipment was able to handle this customized tune that the bride created. He was also able to do the same thing with with the Bride and Maid of Honor dance (also customized and created by the bride). Ryan, Sarah, and Josh set up a meeting just for them to listen to the music being played on his equipment, which the bride and groom were so grateful and appreciative of Josh for doing this meeting. He had AMAZING flexibility the day of as well as things were moved around and put in different orders for formalities and time-sake. Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making the Partington wedding more of a success than we could have ever imagined! Ryan and I love you Josh!!!