White Tie Affairs Reviews

White Tie Affairs 2
White Tie Affairs 3
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2019

Excellent and reliable DJ!

Josh was super friendly and professional. He was awesome and had everyone up during the reception. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 08/21/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 03/15/2019

Excellent job!!

From the first time I contacted White Tie Affairs their response was immediate. Matt & Josh made it incredibly easy to make my dream day come to life. My husband and I could not have picked a better DJ pair to work our wedding. Our family and friends have been non stop talking about how much fun the wedding was and how they did not want the night to end. White Tie Affairs will keep you dancing non stop and even will make you want to change into your dancing shoes faster then you thought! Thank you Matt and Josh for doing an incredible job!

Sent on 03/19/2019
    White Tie Affairs 4
    White Tie Affairs 5

Danielle · Married on 02/15/2019

A Perfect Night!

What a perfect night! Our wedding was planned in under two months start to finish and we were beyond fortunate Joshua and Matthew were available. My husband and I share some similar tastes in music, but weren't on the same page entirely. Of course our pre-selected songs were agreed upon, but to my amazement, Joshua and Matt delivered on this challenge. They managed to arrange song choices that pleased him and me, and keep my guests dancing all night long. These guys are organized, responsive, accommodating and professional. We Highly recommend them.

Sent on 02/25/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Thanks to Josh at White tie affairs we had an amazing reception

We used White Tie Affairs for wedding last night. It was and amazing experience. We filled out a packet of papers and Josh took care of the rest. The variety of music was absolutely perfect, there was a projection of our names and date on the dance floor. We couldn't have asked for a better time. It was such a relief to not have to worry about a thing! We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Judy Woodard · Married on 11/02/2018

Excellent DJ

Joshua Delasant was the DJ at our wedding last month and we cannot say enough about what a great job he did. He read the crowd perfectly, played exactly the right music, and did a great job guiding us through the reception. Joshua really listened to how we visualized our wedding and reception and then made it turn out even better than we had hoped. Even the event managers at the hotel where our wedding and reception were held have respect for Joshua. When we met with them and started to go over the order of events at the reception, we mentioned we had hired Joshua with White Tie Affairs. They said “Oh, you have Joshua? We’re good!” and went on to the next topic. We highly recommend this talented, easy going, professional musician.

Sent on 12/24/2018

Ryan Wittbold · Married on 10/06/2018

Simply the best of the best for DJ!!!!

Josh is extremely professional, timely, amazing, flexible, and nice! He is always very, very sweet and accommodating! Never have to worry about ‘what they will show up in’ - professionally dressed all the time! He always gets the party going and started. He tailors to the vibe of the crowd playing a wide range of music. Josh also can work on the fly and take crazy, last minute requests/surprise requests when needed. He sets the tone and vibe of any party. We used him specifically for our wedding after party but have used him for every client wedding (Your Sparkling Event), family event, party, etc. Can't get enough!!! Very accommodating and will always play exactly what you want! 💕 Highly recommend this amazing company and cannot thank them enough!!! Simply the best of the best for DJ!!!!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Cassidy · Married on 06/01/2018

Matthew at white tie affairs made our wedding everything we ever dreamed of and more! He was always in constant communication with us, was very accommodating, and just all around friendly and pleasant. We got compliments ALL NIGHT LONG about the amazing music and fun emcee (Matthew), even from the venue's servers! I'm so glad we picked White Tie Affairs to be our DJ for our special night, because of them it'll be a night we'll never forget. THANK YOU White Tie Affairs!!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Angela · Married on 04/21/2018

My wedding was great! White Tie Affairs our DJ Matthew had everyone on the floor. Matthew is easy and awesome to work with. I had changes on my wedding date and Matthew said no problem. It's your day. You want a night to remember you have to go with White Tie Affairs!

Sent on 05/02/2018

KenandLiz · Married on 04/07/2018

Matthew was phenomenal to work with. Very easy to speak with and available for chat online. He was also able to provide us with two wonderful bartenders for our reception of 75 people. Bonnie and Nivian were wonderful and everyone had a great time. Matthew made sure the party kept going and we didn't have to worry about a thing. I can't recommend his service enough.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Michael · Married on 03/10/2018

From the very start, White Tie Affairs was on top of every detail and was by far the most professional and attentive vendor we had the pleasure of working with. Replied very promptly to every question with patience and grace.

The music was great! Between the worksheets we filled out and our guests' requests, the party was a blast thanks to White Tie. It was obvious that the DJ had studied the music we provided because he knew each cue and it was all timed perfectly.

I highly recommend springing for the photobooth package as well; it was a great way to loosen everyone up and you get a guestbook with photostrips for each strip of photos. We had a lot of fun looking at it the night of the wedding.

It's also worth mentioning that once the DJ was set up, I was very impressed to see how sharply he was dressed. Little details like that are what set White Tie apart from your average DJ.

Thank you so much for everything!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Sara · Married on 03/01/2018

We had the pleasure of having Matthew DJ our wedding. My fiance was very particular when it came to the music and we didn't exactly have the same taste.
    Matthew took the time to speak with my fiance and provide different options that met both of our needs and played off the crowd at our wedding.
    Our guest ranged in age as early 20s-70s and everyone was dancing thanks to Matthew. Thank you White Tie Affairs and a special thanks to Matthew for making our day so great!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Krysta · Married on 02/17/2018

I truly am grateful for everything that Matt and Josh did for my wedding. They helped me throughout the planning stages especially when I had no idea what I was doing! Everyone had a great time at the reception and loved the atmosphere. Matt was great taking my queues when things needed to change up like my husband feeling nervous about dancing and had enough lol. He also was directive to make sure me and my husband ate and relaxed. Thank you guys!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Noelle · Married on 02/02/2018

From the beginning, Josh was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and very accommodating to my last-minute changes. We had several Persian and Azeri songs (in addition to standard wedding tunes) and he played all of our requests with an ease of familiarity while still selecting appropriate pieces for each moment of the night. He is charismatic and fun while remaining unobtrusive and has a keen awareness and response to the guest's energy. Thank you Joshua and White Tie Affairs!

Sent on 02/08/2018

Brandon · Married on 12/01/2017

Matt was on point with everything we asked for. This company ensured our happiness. Our wedding party and guest loved the music and transitions. I am happy Galluppi’s was able to provide us with their number and expertise on how great they were. So all in all we are happy with their performance.

Sent on 12/04/2017
    White Tie Affairs 6

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

We hired Josh as our DJ for our wedding reception. He did an amazing job and we really have no complaints! He played all of the songs that we discussed and made the planning process super easy and smooth for us. At the end of the night he even played 2 more "1 more song!'s" for us which was awesome! I would absolutely recommend Josh from White Tie Affairs!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Ryan · Married on 08/04/2017

White Tie Affairs was INCREDIBLE! Joshua was truly perfect and created an amazing vibe all night. So much so, that we never left the dance floor or sat down! He seamlessly weaved one track into another and was so in tune with what the guests needed musically. Joshua was ultra professional, calm, and in control. We never had to worry about one thing with regard to the music. Even the venue staff commented on how awesome the music was! I can not recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 08/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/07/2017

Ryan and Sarah Partington's wedding was last night (5/7/17). After the first meeting with Josh, Ryan and Sarah knew they wanted to have him as their DJ. He understood their silly-wacky vibe and was able to accommodate their requests. From emails to meetings Josh was on his game. Great communication from beginning to end. The bride and groom had a mashup first dance of Disney songs that the bride created and Josh and his equipment was able to handle this customized tune that the bride created. He was also able to do the same thing with with the Bride and Maid of Honor dance (also customized and created by the bride). Ryan, Sarah, and Josh set up a meeting just for them to listen to the music being played on his equipment, which the bride and groom were so grateful and appreciative of Josh for doing this meeting. He had AMAZING flexibility the day of as well as things were moved around and put in different orders for formalities and time-sake. Thank you, thank you, thank you Josh for making the Partington wedding more of a success than we could have ever imagined! Ryan and I love you Josh!!!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Linda · Married on 03/11/2017

My party was wonderful! They couldn't have been better!

Sent on 03/13/2017

Erin · Married on 03/11/2017

Josh was a pleasure to work with. Initially he comes off as quiet, but don't be alarmed - he knows how to run a party! Josh put together a fantastic mix for our wedding and kept the party going. He made sure to include all the special songs we wanted played and rounded it out with some great hits that everyone enjoyed. I would highly recommend him and his team!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Micayla · Married on 03/04/2017

My husband and I planned our wedding from Tennessee and Josh Delasant was AMAZING! Very flexible to talk over the phone and work with our schedule. I would highly recommend White Tie Affairs! Professional and great to work with.

Sent on 03/13/2017

Luciana · Married on 01/28/2017

I highly recommend Joshua Delasant and White Tie Affairs to anyone who wants to have an AMAZING party! I have always said that the DJ and MC make a party, and boy did we have an incredible dance party at my wedding reception!!! The music and lighting were absolutely phenomenal! How can I convey how insanely great these guys are at what they do?!?!

From the start, Joshua Delasant is the consummate professional. He is quick to respond to phone calls and emails, and is always friendly and patient with any questions or concerns. He is extremely organized and has a detailed worksheet for his clients to express their wants, needs, and expectations from him and his team.

Josh was our MC and Matt was our DJ... Everything they did was exactly as I had hoped for and more!!! I would say call them as soon as possible so they aren't already booked for your event! You will thank me for working with them!!!

Sent on 01/31/2017

Heather · Married on 12/30/2016

Josh from White Tie Affairs was our DJ and we couldn't have been luckier! He was absolutely amazing! We do not live in the city where we got married, so we had to do a lot of communication over email - Josh was always extremely prompt to answer and very thorough! When we were in town he made sure he had time to meet us a few times before the wedding, offered suggestions and was very positive to all of our requests. We also hired a percussionist from White Tie Affairs and it made the party even better. We would really recommend you hire one too! Josh is a really nice person, a dedicated professional and we are extremely happy with the work he did! We highly recommend him and his company to anyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 01/17/2017

jessica · Married on 11/19/2016

White Tie Affairs did my wedding at the Hillsboro Club. Joshua was such a pleasure to work with! Right from the start he was extremely attentive and responsive to all my requests! He made life east on this bride! I was carefree on my wedding day, because I was confident that he would have everything under control, and he DID! We are so happy that we chose White Tie Affairs for our special day!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kelly · Married on 11/12/2016

I really don't have words for how amazing the DJ was! Matt kept in contact with me all the time, played all the music i wanted to hear and even went on the Dance floor and danced with the guests. Everyone had such an amazing time!!! He literally was the smoothest DJ ever. Everyone was complimenting him. I can't thank you enough!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Stefanie · Married on 10/29/2016

White Tie Affair did an amazing job for our wedding. Music was great and followed our music requests to a T. Josh's interactions with the crowd was perfect. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. We will use him again for future events. Also, his response time to answering email was super speedy!!!

Sent on 11/01/2016