White River Music Reviews

43 | Indianapolis, IN

43 Reviews for White River Music

Adam Tyler · Getting married on 11/05/2019

Great array of music

Numerous guests had complements for selection of music played by the musicians before the ceremony and during the cocktail hour.

Sent on 05/28/2019
  • Piper

Piper · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a string trio for our ceremony and we couldn't be happier! We had two special requests, one of which was a Backstreet Boys song, and they made sure that we got the wedding of our dreams! The music was absolutely beautiful

Sent on 08/24/2018

Devona · Married on 05/12/2018

I used the violin and cello for the ceremony music. I had some special request for my husband and they made sure to make that happen. They were very flexible and they sounded amazing!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Kelly · Married on 09/02/2017

White River Music was great to have for our ceremony! They were extremely responsive, which was much appreciated, given that many other wedding vendors are not. It made the planning process much easier! They were also flexible with us as we debated between having them play for just the ceremony or the ceremony and cocktail hour. She spent a lot of time with me on the phone going through options and how the transition might work! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Joseph · Married on 08/26/2017

White River Music was awesome to work with for our wedding! They made it easy when preparing for the wedding itself and were great the day of as well - I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Charlene · Married on 08/20/2017

We are so happy we went with Shannon and White River Music! We are beyond happy! Very, very professional! We couldn't be happier!! Words can not express how deeply we appreciate her and her musicians!!!! The music was absolutely beautiful and they didn't hesitate to play the songs we requested for our wedding. Our first dance was amazing! We requested Dave Mathews - You & Me to be played. Shannon and her musicians didn't think twice and played it perfectly! Thank you White River for making my beautiful bride's day everything she ever dreamed of!!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Morgan · Married on 07/08/2017

Excellent experience all around. They were willing to learn music that was not in their repertoire which made our event perfect. Communication was prompt and informative. I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Becca · Married on 07/01/2017

Did a great job! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Ellen · Married on 05/13/2017

White River Music did an excellent job with our wedding. They were very flexible and learned several songs that I requested! I received several positive comments about how fun and beautiful the music was for our ceremony.

Sent on 06/29/2017

Jacque · Married on 10/29/2016

Beautiful music and very professional. We received so many compliments!

Sent on 11/03/2016

Erica · Married on 10/21/2016

White River Music was wonderful to work with!!! I had a violinist play while guest were arriving and although I did not here that part since I was inside, I hear it was wonderful! The part I did hear, when I was walking down the aisle, sounded beautiful. I would highly recommend using this company!!!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Alex · Married on 10/08/2016

White River Music made it easy to pick out our music and the type of duo we preferred (we chose a violinist and cellist). They were responsive via email and the musicians were excellent performers. Would highly recommend if you are considering live musicians! A++++

Sent on 11/09/2016

Velena · Married on 08/20/2016

White River Music was amazing! The string trio did an excellent job before, during, and after our ceremony! I definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Shannon from White River Music was so helpful in guiding us in selecting the right instrument and music for our morning ceremony. We went with a cellist and although the musicians are able to fulfill additional song requests for an additional fee, we found the repertoire list to be full of options that we loved! If you are looking for an elegant and classic touch to your wedding for an excellent fee, White River Music is the way to go!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Meredith · Married on 03/05/2016

White River Music was so easy to work with. From the suggestions on their webpage to the personal service through email conversations, I felt very confident in hiring them. The music on our wedding day was beautiful and subtle - exactly what I wanted. When comparing with other music groups, I felt that White River offered the best value. I highly recommend using White River Music.

Sent on 06/22/2017

JIllian · Married on 11/28/2015

Shannon and her fellow musicians did a fantastic job with our wedding. I can not say enough about her responsiveness and her opportunity to make me feel at ease. I'm very much a stickler for details and I was a little worried after a meeting with our catholic ceremony music representative. We wanted a string quartet and were essentially told that was a terrible idea. Fortunately, we found Shannon. She immediately made me feel comfortable with her ability to make sure the ceremony music went smoothly and she worked with our cantor to ensure the string music provided a beautiful accompaniment for the catholic ceremony. Thank you Shannon!

Sent on 01/03/2016

After my musicians canceled on me 2 months before my wedding White River Music was able to step in and play for my ceremony. They did a fantastic job and I am so glad my original musicians canceled! Even on a short timeline they were able to do a special request for my entrance.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Kyle · Married on 10/03/2015

White River Music provided a magnificent duo for our wedding. We couldn't have been happier with the pieces they played.

Sent on 10/16/2015

Ashleigh · Married on 10/03/2015

Wonderful service and the music was beautiful during the ceremony. I didn't have to give much direction and they knew exactly what I wanted. Our guests enjoyed the music during our cocktail as well. Provided something a little different before the DJ started playing! Highly suggested for any event and extremely easy to work with!

Sent on 10/19/2015

We chose White River Music to provide us with a violinist and a cellist for our garden ceremony and the two musicians did a phenomenal job setting a romantic and whimsical tone for the wedding. I was very impressed and highly recommend this company!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Susan · Married on 07/11/2015

Shannon recently played solo violin at my outdoor wedding, she was terrific! She was a professional in every aspect. From helping choose the prelude music to accommodating special requests, everything was perfect. Not to mention the quality of her music was outstanding! Many compliments from our guests on Shannon's talents! Highly Recommend.

Sent on 09/18/2015

Katherine · Married on 07/04/2015

Very excellent and easy to work with. Super professional. The violin duet played beautifully. It was an amazing touch during the wedding ceremony. I highly recommend White River Music!

Sent on 07/15/2015

Tracey · Married on 10/11/2014

White River Musicians are truly Professional, Talented, and a Delight to listen to. Shannon was awesome to work with. She was accommodating, meaning I needed a singer to rehearse with the musicians an hour before the wedding because she lived in a different city and she made things happen and therefore we had an amazing wedding. Thank you Shannon and the White River Musicians!

Sent on 10/15/2014

White River Music was wonderful. Shannon helped me pick out music for my wedding ceremony, and was totally flexible when I needed to change the times for the musicians. The musicians showed up on time, were very professional, and played beautifully. Definitely recommend White River Music!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Renee · Married on 06/20/2014

The music they provided was beautiful. i had a violinist and cellist for my wedding ceremony. They have a variety of music to offer and were able to play other songs I requested. They can play the classics as well as modern music.

Sent on 07/18/2014