White Raven Wedding & Event Center Reviews

56 | Alberton, MT

56 Reviews for White Raven Wedding & Event Center

• Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 07/13/2019

The most perfect wedding!!

We had our wedding at White Raven a few weeks ago and cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. Everything about it is perfect- the location, the views, the entire property is just stunning. We especially loved the brand new bar that was built outside. We also rented the two cabins on the property for our bridal party and ourselves to stay at on the night of the wedding- and loved it! The houses are beautiful, spotless and cozy and were just the perfect place to end the night surrounded by our closest friends and family. The owners, Ashlie and Ryan, are so nice and accommodating and were so welcoming and approachable throughout the entire process- from our first tour of the property, to our walk through with our planners, to the actual weekend of the event- it felt like we were dealing with people who really cared about how we felt and how our event turned out, which was really nice and refreshing. We toured several venues around Missoula and Bozeman and White Raven was by far the best. We cannot recommend White Raven strongly enough and hope to return there for celebrations in the future!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Gina O. · Married on 07/06/2019

Incredible

White Raven was perfect. Our guests thought the venue was just gorgeous and Ashlie and Ryan were incredible to work with. The venue is beautiful- gorgeous views and accommodations. When we arrived at our first look at the venue we were blown away and then somehow it was even better at our wedding. This is the perfect place to get married in Montana.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Kasie

Kasie T. · Married on 07/05/2019

Amazingly Beautiful Venue!

Choosing White Raven for our wedding was the best decision we made for our wedding. We flew out from Austin, TX a year before our wedding to find a venue and fell in love with White Raven. Ashlie and Ryan worked with us over the course of the year on a few special requests and we were so grateful and happy how our wedding turned out. The majority of our guests came from throughout the US and everyone was in awe of the beauty of the venue, trails and cabins onsite. Our families stayed in the cabins and they were absolutely perfect. White Raven is a magical wedding site and we highly recommend it to those who want a private outdoor wedding. It’s truly spectacular!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Linda W. · Married on 06/28/2019

I blessed location and event

I was the officiant and also the Aunt of the groom. The venue was one of the best I have ever seen!. The service and personality of the owners was fantastic. It was an experience I won't forget and I highly recommend it for a destination wedding event.
    Thank you for providing such a great set up for our family to enjoy the wedding!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Riley D. · Married on 06/28/2019

So glad we chose White Raven :)

It was the best decision we ever made to have our wedding at White Raven. The venue was more beautiful than we could have imagined and the accommodations were out of this world. We had our ceremony under the ridge because it was so unique, and the simplicity of everything else made it so easy to make our own. Ashlie and Ryan were so nice and helpful. I’m just so so glad we chose White Raven and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a beautiful outdoor wedding!
    -Riley and Justin

Sent on 07/23/2019
  • Jennae

Jennae M. · Married on 06/27/2019

Best wedding venue in MT!

White Raven is beyond beautiful! It was the perfect setting for our wedding and I could not be happier with my experience. Ryan and Ashlie are very hands on and help with any questions you may have, they know what they are doing! Would recommend to any bride or groom!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Geff

Geff · Married on 06/22/2019

Heaven on Earth

White Raven is absolutely spectacular. Nestled in the mountains in Alberton, Mt, about 30 mintues from Missoula, it boasts gorgeous views and ambiance that made our son's wedding beyond memorable. Perfect weather, outstandling service and two owners who went above and beyond to make the day beyond special. I can not reccomend White Raven highly enough. Spectacularness on every level.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Emma K. · Married on 06/07/2019

The Most Stunning Venue

My husband and I got married at White Raven this past June, and it is impossible to put into words how incredible our experience was! Ryan and Ashlie are incredibly kind, accommodating and have cultivated such a beautiful venue with every amenity you could need. The mountain backdrop of White Raven is breathtaking and made for some amazing photos! I cannot recommend this venue more!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah F. · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful Venue, Friendly and Helpful Owners

I would highly recommend White Raven as the venue for your Western Montana wedding. From our first site visit to after the wedding, Ashlie and Ryan were incredibly responsive and helpful. I appreciated their day-of support and ideas. We had multiple guests comment on the beautiful location and venue. There are so many great small touches at the venue that make the difference. Please do consider White Raven!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole U. · Married on 04/05/2019

The Wedding Venue of All Wedding Venues

We just recently got married at the White Raven Venue, and had the most incredible experience when working with Ashlie and Ryan. We live in North Carolina, nowhere near Montana, and were worried about planning a wedding so far away. The first email I sent was immediately responded to and I was given all the information I needed to make a decision on whether to book with them or not. It really wasn't a question on whether we would be getting married at the venue or not because the pictures were to die for. During the planning process Ashlie and Ryan were so responsive to ALL of my many questions. I was not able to plan a trip to Montana to see the venue or meet with other vendors so Ashlie and Ryan provided us with a list of vendors in the area that we were able to contract with. It was great knowing who they recommended since we would not be able to meet any vendors in person until our wedding. We were totally confident in all of our vendors knowing that Ashlie and Ryan had vetted them. During our walk-through phone call Ashlie, again, answered all of my questions. The day before our wedding we finally made it out to the venue, and I couldn't believe how incredible the property was. The pictures didn't do the venue justice and I was so overwhelmed that we were lucky enough to have the White Raven Venue for our wedding day. Throughout the day of our wedding Ashlie and Ryan, again, assisted us with everything we needed from getting the tables ready to shuttling our guests to our buses. I can't speak highly enough how easy it was to work with them from so far away and how easy they made the entire process. Most brides might worry not being able to see their venue or meet their vendors until the day before their wedding, but with Ashlie and Ryan your guaranteed a most unforgettable and perfect day. I would highly recommend anyone to have their wedding at the White Raven Venue, especially as a destination wedding - you won't regret it!

Sent on 05/12/2019
  • Alissa

Alissa · Married on 10/01/2018

Alissa & Brad 10/1/18

We could not have asked for a more perfect venue for our October 1st wedding. Ashlie and Ryan are amazing! They are so professional, responsive and helpful. They really bend over backwards to make sure your day is perfect. We were so glad we chose to rent both accommodations as well as the venue. Both houses are absolutely beautiful and perfectly equipped with anything you could need. Ashlie and Ryan have really thought of everything. They were there during the wedding to help with anything and everything. White Raven is the ultimate wedding venue for Montana. It has just the right mix of rustic and modern and is surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. We are so glad we chose to get married here. Thank you Ashlie and Ryan!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Lizzy · Married on 09/29/2018

What an amazing venue — on top of being a scenic hideaway, Ryan and Ashlie are helpful, accommodating and responsive. Ashlie made great recommendations for layouts and vendors, and she was available to even talk to my family members planning from out of town. Ryan was on the grounds during the reception to assist wherever needed. They truly own a little slice of paradise in the mountains and they've created a beautiful space that flows so well for events — it was especially helpful that they provide and set up beautiful tables and chairs at the ceremony site and reception hall. My husband and I stayed at the new Cliffside honeymoon cabin, which was a needed retreat after all the excitement of the day. Everything was absolutely perfect and stress free!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Madison · Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I are so happy that we went with this venue. Ryan and Ashlie are excellent people that are great to work with and very accommodating. We were able to plan everything how we wanted by having the flexibility of choosing the rest of our vendors. The venue itself too is beautiful, whether you want an outdoor wedding or indoor. This is definitely a venue I would book. I have no notes for improvement.

Sent on 09/30/2018

Kimberly · Married on 09/14/2018

The experience Ashlie and Ryan provide at White Raven is above and beyond any venue in the Missoula area. They were always so responsive and accommodating! We also booked the Driftside cabin during our wedding and it made things SO much easier day of! THANK YOU Ashlie and Ryan for being so professional and willing to help. Couldn't have asked for a better day or place for our wedding :)

Sent on 09/22/2018

Taylaur · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Venue Ever!

My husband and I could have not asked for a more perfect venue for our wedding weekend! We were engaged for two years and Ashlie and Ryan made us feel so comfortable and made the planning process so much easier! They let us come look around the venue whenever we wanted, helped us whenever we needed, and gave us great recommendations for other vendors. We ended up booking both cabins on site for the weekend and it was perfect for our wedding party to stay in and get ready. Most of our guests were from out of state and White Raven showed off the best things about Montana which is exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend this venue to everyone!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/14/2018

We truly cannot imagine a more perfect venue. Jake and I loved every moment of our time with Ashlie and Ryan. They were always extremely responsive to any questions or concerns we might have had. They let us come out to the venue multiple times before the wedding and because of this, we were able to build a great relationship with both of them. We also utilized both the Driftside and Cliffside cabins for us and our wedding parties. This was the perfect addition to our wedding as we were able to spend as much time as we wanted after the venue closed with our friends and family who stayed. I honestly cannot say a bad thing about White Raven or Ashlie and Ryan. Everything was perfect. If we could get married here every year we would! We already can't wait to come back and stay at the cabins for future anniversaries. We love you guys!!! -Jess and Jake

Sent on 07/26/2018

Kara · Married on 06/23/2018

This venue was amazing. They were so flexible and helpful on our wedding day. We got so many compliments about how amazing our venue was! Renting the two cabins made it so much easier!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Bailey · Married on 06/16/2018

Ashlie and Ryan at the White Raven are amazing! They made sure we felt prepared and at ease on the day-of, and promptly answered all questions and any concerns that we had. We even had a 95% chance of rain at the time of our ceremony, so we rehearsed under their tented patio, and we were so bummed that we probably wouldn’t be able to have our wedding outdoors. 30 minutes before the ceremony, the rain came to a drizzle, and they quickly went to work moving chairs so we could have our dream outdoor wedding in the mountains, with no rain! They held out till the last possible second because they knew it was important to us.

They were more than accommodating, and had no issues with any of our special requests. We had a sparkler send off after the dance as we took off to the Cliffside Honeymoon cabin.

THANK YOU, Ashlie & Ryan at the White Raven, we truly had our dream wedding and it couldn’t of been more magical! ✨

Sent on 06/19/2018

Melanie · Married on 06/08/2018

We had a dream wedding at White Raven. The venue is gorgeous, and you can't beat the views and beauty of the surrounding landscape. Pictures does not do this venue justice, it is absolutely breath taking when you are actually there, and such a unique and intimate place to have all of your friends and family. Our wedding was on a sunny day in June, but I can only imagine the beauty in the winter as well. Ashlie and Ryan were more than accommodating, and always had great communication via email! all of the vendors seem to really respect this venue and the owners, which made them all very happy to work with us for our special day. We stayed in a cabin called "cliffside" at the venue the night of the wedding and it was beautiful, so modern, and cozy. All in all we had a fabulous experience with White raven, and highly recommend it. We will re-live our special evening there for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2018

The White Raven is the perfect wedding and event venue. My husband and I truly had the best day of our lives celebrating with our closest family and friends at this most scenic venue. (Seriously, the views are amazing, and the craftsmanship of the buildings is stellar!) Ashlie and Ryan have thought of everything to make the White Raven the best value for a wedding venue in the Missoula area. They both were tremendously hands-on the day of, and we felt they were available to help every step of our wedding-planning process. We can't count the number of times our guests came up to us to say that this was the most beautiful wedding (which honestly took little effort from us since you hardly need to decorate!) We loved that we felt like we got married in the woods, but their indoor space is just as beautiful!

Sent on 06/03/2018

Emma · Married on 07/22/2017

My wife and I had the best experience hosting our ceremony and reception at the White Raven! Ashlie and Ryan are absolute gems! The space is gorgeous and like nothing we had ever seen in another wedding venue. In fact, we loved the location so much, we booked it before the building was even constructed! They own a huge portion of the surrounding land, which makes for unobstructed views and a lot of great spots for pictures. The building itself is beautiful and needs minimal decoration! We planned our wedding from Pennsylvania, so we weren't looking for a space we needed to completely transform. Ashlie designed a beautiful interior, so it really just needs a few personal touches. At the same time, they're both very open to all your ideas! My wife had handmade fabric bunting, and Ryan hung it from the ceiling no problem! Additionally, because we planned our wedding from across the country, it was incredibly important to us that our vendors were very responsive to emails. Ashlie goes above and beyond in this category and usually responded to us the same day! Our guests couldn't stop raving about the White Raven and we just can't recommend them more!

Sent on 08/02/2017

Adrienne · Married on 07/08/2017

What can I say about this place? Ashlie and Ryan were the best and since the first day we met with them, when the event building space was still under construction, we knew they were going to be great to work with. We actually had another venue booked, and cancelled that one after seeing how beautiful the whole venue was going to be, the exquisite land around it, and especially after realizing how in-tuned they both were with what couples are looking for with a wedding venue.
    We probably went to see it about three times before our wedding date and Ashlie was SO accommodating and helpful with all of my questions and concerns. The day of our wedding, was during the hottest week of the summer. Luckily, they had just installed air conditioning where the reception was to be, and it really helped make our guests more comfortable!

Thank you so much for everything guys, it was a day to remember!

Sent on 04/21/2018

Darby · Married on 07/01/2017

I honestly couldn't have been happier with this venue or Ashli and Ryan. They were so helpful it was amazing! I would recommend them to evedyone!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Sara · Married on 06/10/2017

White Raven provided us the perfect venue to have our absolute dream wedding. Everything from the early planning all the way up to the day went so smoothly with Ashlie and Ryan. They reallly work hard to provide exceptional service and make your dream become a reality. They had the tables and all other items we planned to use already set up when we arrived. We do not live in Montana and they still made everything very accessible and easy for us. Ashlie was willing to take myself and a few bridesmaids on a tour of the grounds in the middle of December when everything was covered in snow, because it was our only chance to see it with our circumstances living out of state. The venue itself has everything you can dream of. The indoor space is so simply elegant and the outdoor space has beautiful views as far as you can see. We had guests from all over the country and I had multiple people tell me it was the most beautiful space they had seen for a wedding. The owners, and the venue absolutely exceeded our expectations and I highly recommend to anyone looking for a beautiful Montana wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2018

Kaylee · Married on 06/02/2017

I would have my wedding here again in a heartbeat and would highly recommend booking with White Raven. Ashlie and Ryan were so wonderful to work with. They were always responsive to any questions we had and were such helpful hosts. They did a beautiful job designing the venue. All of the guests at our wedding couldn't stop raving about the wonderful design and beauty of White Raven. It was also fun to have two different options for ceremony sites. They provide excellent service and quality amenities (tables, chairs, etc.), which made planning our wedding so much easier. Booking here was worth every penny.

Sent on 06/15/2017