White Rabbit Photo Boutique Reviews

49 Reviews for White Rabbit Photo Boutique

• Kathryn

Kathryn F. · Married on 09/06/2020

Incredible!

Tiffany was amazing to work with and even though I’ve only gotten my sneak peaks, I can’t wait so see the rest of the wonderful pictures!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Jenn D. · Married on 11/08/2019

Disneyland castle shoot

Our experience with a White Rabbit Photo Boutique was one word, magical! Tiffany and Steve met us at 5am in front of the castle, and even though it was very early and only 36 degrees they both met us with smiles and welcoming personalities. After an hour of photos in front of the castle we headed to Cars Land to finish up the shoot. Both a Tiffany and Steve were incredible to work with, they had amazing ideas and made taking photos at 5am fun! They made my Husband and I feel comfortable throughout the whole shoot! They provided us with a preview of our pictures within 24 hours of our shoot and they are absolutely flawless, we can’t wait to see the rest of them! I would highly recommend booking Tiffany for any of your photo needs! My husband and I have been trying to find a reason to be able to take pictures so we can work with her again!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Erica

Erica K. · Married on 04/27/2019

The A-team you absolutely need at your wedding.

If I could have Jenna and her team follow me around and photograph my life, I would. I honestly won’t go to any other photographer for any special event me and my new husband will plan in the future. Jenna and her team are the real deal! We were so lucky to work with them for our engagement shoot in Disneyland and we had such a great time that I immediately had to inquire about her shooting our wedding. I was shocked when Jenna herself was available for our day and immediately knew everything was going to be beautiful. And Jenna came through above and beyond my expectations. We had communicated before the wedding to understand scheduling so I knew key shots she wanted to get and exactly when. And day of the wedding went by so smoothly thanks to her expertise and very calm demeanor. If you have a large, unruly family like mine—Jenna can handle them!

From the photographers themselves to the staff who also assist with the important aspects like lighting, scheduling, email communication...veil throwing ;) ....every single person on her team is not only professional and competent, but also genuinely some of the best people you’ll meet. Thank you to the white rabbit team for making our wedding day feel so special, for making two very camera shy people feel very natural, and for making such a life lasting impression on us!

Sent on 05/08/2019
  • Diana

Diana H. · Married on 03/14/2019

A Fairytale Photographer 💖

Jenna and her team were absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding portraits. They are delightful individuals, with warm, kind, and patient souls. Even in the midst of the chaotic and windy wedding morning, they were able to capture beautiful, serene photos of everyone. Jenna’s ideas of where to shoot the photos around the Disneyland Hotel are exactly as we hoped they would be - superior and thoughtful. She knew exactly which nooks and crannies to visit, which angles and poses looked stunning, and how to make anyone feel relaxed, comfortable, and blissful while shooting. We could not have been happier with the portraits, and we’ve only seen a few as a sneak peek! No doubt, she and her team made my wedding feel like a true fairytale, captured in photographic memories. 💖

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole D. · Married on 03/10/2019

Your need Jenna and her team at your wedding

Jenna, is a master of her craft. She knows exactly what she’s doing. She’s such a calming force on your wedding day, because she knows exactly what she’s doing. My entire bridal party and husband are obsessed with her team. I knew how lucky I was went Jenna was available for our wedding date and since that moment I trusted every thing. You can tell this isn’t work for her but her passion. I have been reccommening Jenna non stop! You will be in great hands 💕

Sent on 03/17/2019
  • Juliana

Juliana C. · Married on 12/21/2018

We couldn’t have asked for better photographers!

We recently had our wedding at the Disneyland Hotel. Our photographers were Andrew and Tiffany from White Rabbit Photo Boutique. My husband and I are so happy we chose White Rabbit to capture our special day. They are very knowledgeable and creative photographers. Andrew made sure to go over our day of schedule and the type of photographs we were interested in. He was also very kind and patient with any concerns we had and did everything he could to take the best photos for us to look back on. We are very grafteful for both our photographers from White Rabbit for all their hard work and photography skills. Jenna, the owner, was also very involved with our wedding photos and made sure we were happy, even after our photos were ready for viewing. She also responds very quickly to any questions or concerns and is very easy to talk to. We highly recommended White Rabbit Photo Boutique — especially if you are deciding to have a Disney Fairytale Wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2019

Danny J. · Married on 12/17/2018

Best Photographers Money Can Buy

White Rabbit Photo Boutique is an amazing company. There is good reason why they are the official photographers of Disney Weddings. Jenna and her team capture photos that look completely natural, candid, and are framed in such an amazing manner.

Everyone we spoke with from the company was friendly to us and shared our enthusiasm for the big day. The company really gets the final details narrowed down with you in advance of the big day, so there is nothing to worry about.

We dealt with the amazing Tiffany as our photographer who was super friendly and helpful. The day before our wedding she unfortunately was not feeling well but Jenna (who owns the company) was fortunately not booked that day and was able to step in and be our photographer along with her assistant Andrew.

We feel so lucky that not only we got to work with such a wonderful company, but that even when an emergency arose we were still able to use them as photographers for our big day. The photos White Rabbit stages are so cute that each one would easily be the "best" photo of any other wedding album. That's how great they turn out. Jenna really knows how to make those candid personal photos that are way beyond the traditional "people standing side by side" wedding photos.

Her photos have personality and charm. She is incredibly friendly and all the guests loved her and commented about how she is easily the best photographer they have ever seen. Do not hesitate to use White Rabbit, do not hesitate at a price tag either, they are worth it, I am so thankful that my future wedding album will all be photos taken by White Rabbit.

Sent on 01/03/2019
  • Chantey

Chantey T. · Married on 12/15/2018

Dream Photographer

I had followed Jenna from White Rabbit Boutique from her tangled photo shoot. I fell in love with the Disneyland engagement shoots and her wedding photos! We did an engagement shoot in Disneyland and Jenna knew where to go and her timing was amazing! Our photos came out amazing! On our wedding day her and her team came in and made all of us feel relaxed and comfortable. She always was looking out for my double chin telling me to look up or turn my head. Her team member who was with my husband totally took charge and told them what to do! Which they needed because my husband had no clue! We absolutely LOVE our photos! We have so many amazing ones we haven’t been able to choose our favorites yet! I can’t wait to use Jenna and White Rabbit Boutique again!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Bianca · Married on 09/27/2018

I want to suggest White Rabbit Photo Boutique to all brides!

Not only are Jenna and her team amazing at what they do, they're timely/prompt, considerate, professional and have been incredibly easy to contact and flexible with me when I've had to change dates for my upcoming wedding.

WRPB is a preffered Disney vendor, but they do it all. Her images are beautiful, to put it mildly and simply. Her team truly loves making their couples look their best.

My images came back to me in record time after our engagement shoot and we booked them right away for our wedding and castle shoot with Disney.

I can't imagine having anyone else handle shooting our big day.

Am I gushing? Yes and no. I loved working with our photog Kelly, she felt like a friend and not someone we hired. I say "no" because the work the studio produces speaks for itself. When you see the work done by White Rabbit you'll understand how incredible they are and what a keen eye they have.

They book fast, so contact them ASAP, but they are very willing to work and accommodate you.

Sent on 04/13/2017

Celeste · Married on 03/08/2018

Jenna, is absolutely incredible! My friends and family adore all of the engagement photos she took of us. Jenna truly went the extra mile getting us the most stunning shots and making us feel incredibly comfortable. She is funny, kind, professional, and hardworking. I almost cried when I received the first set of pictures today, because she truly captured the love that my partner & I share. Thank you! Thank you!

Sent on 02/02/2017
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/05/2018

Magazine worthy photos

I had wanted to work with Jenna (White Rabbit Photo Boutique) from the moment we decided on a Disneyland wedding. I had been researching photographers and I fell in love with her work.
    She takes beautiful editorial portraits that look like they could be in a magazine and is a lighting wizard. Her photos are romantic, magical, and so gorgeous. Plus no one knows Disneyland and the best places for perfect shots like Jenna and her team do.
    We had the pleasure of having Jenna and Andrew take care of us on our wedding day, and I do mean "take care of us". We felt like our memories would be captured by the very best people and more importantly the magic of each moment.
    I think with the White Rabbit team you also feel like they work with your venue and planner and they help you stay on the timeline. Our make-up was running behind so Jenna was able to adjust our photo schedule so that we still got all the images we wanted but didn't feel rushed. She also kept me feeling calm and unstressed by assuring me that even though we were behind we would totally be able to make up the time and everything would work out.
    Jenna and Andrew planned out the perfect shots for us and every photo we have seen is breathtaking. Within a few days of the wedding Jenna got me my teaser photos and a slideshow back so we were able to quickly relive our magical day. We can not wait to see all of the photos! There are so many already that we want to have poster sized hanging on our walls... we will need to get a bigger house!

Sent on 03/24/2019

Megan · Married on 02/25/2018

Jenna and her team are absolutely amazing. My husband and I looked at several of the "Disney vendor" photographers, but as soon as we saw White Rabbit, we knew we wanted them to shoot our wedding. It's been three months since my wedding and I am still obsessing over the photographs! When Jenna and the team arrived, I was already a nervous, excited wreck, but they knew exactly what to say and do and get the best pictures! I kept forgetting things, I felt like I was running around like a chicken without a head, but they helped me stay on schedule, and best of all, we had fun together. I have been in other weddings, where taking the getting ready and bridal party pictures felt like such a chore, but Jenna made it fun and exciting. I am also so grateful we were able to have a castle photo shoot, and Jenna helped make that the most magical experience of my life. Our wedding day was perfect, and White Rabbit Photo Boutique played a big role in helping make that happen. I am so happy we chose them to shoot our wedding, and I hope we have an opportunity to use them again in the future! Thanks so much Jenna and team, you guys are seriously amazing and we appreciate you so much :) - Megan and Jordan.

Sent on 05/25/2018

Nicole · Married on 12/02/2017

Our photographer Jenna was absolutely amazing, not only did our engagement pictures come out beautiful, she was so professional and friendly, and made the day of our shoot one of the best days ever. We will definitely be asking her to do another session soon!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Teresa · Married on 09/30/2017

We used Jenna and White Rabbit Photo Boutique to shoot our Disneyland engagement session and we couldn't be happier with the results! Jenna is very responsive to both texts and emails which was great! I loved that she didn't make me sit around for days waiting for a response. She was so helpful and amazing through the whole process. She helped hook me up with hair and makeup, gave advice about wardrobe, and came up with some great ideas for our shoot because we were pretty open to anything.

My fiancé and I were a little nervous that the shoot would be weird and awkward, but we had so much fun! Jenna is warm, friendly, and made us feel so comfortable. She really put us at ease and it came through in the photos. It's amazing how she was able to truly capture how my fiancé and I feel about each other in a photo. Her images are beautiful in both color and composition, but also in the way they are able to convey the love of the couple. Finally, while I would have happily payed more for everything she delivered, her prices are extremely reasonable. I was pleasantly surprised by our bill.

I cannot rave about Jenna enough. It was such a pleasure working with her and we absolutely love love LOVE our pictures (as do all our family and friends!). Thank you, Jenna!

Sent on 06/09/2016

Darian · Married on 07/17/2017

As you can see from her numerous amazing reviews, Jenna Henderson with White Rabbit Photo Boutique is absolutely incredible! Throughout our whole wedding process she was there to answer questions and give us advice when needed. She is just a pleasure to work with. My husband and I could not say enough kind things about her. She completely captured the feeling we were having the day of our wedding. She really goes above and beyond. She is the sweetest and caring person. The very next morning she sent us some pictures. Which as you know is rare for the photography world. She got us our pictures so quick and each one was beyond stunning!! Everyone raved about them!!

We also took pictures with her in the Disneyland Park during our honeymoon! These pictures were so sweet and playful and she was so much fun to run around with. She even showed us some different spots that we hadn't been before. I couldn't recommend her more!!

We are from Texas and I already want to book with her the next time we go to Disneyland!!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Alexandra · Married on 07/02/2017

In my opinion, there is no better choice for a photographer then Jenna. I had seen her photos on Disney blogs, so when I saw she was a preferred vendor for Disney Weddings, went with her. I was stunned at how amazing her photos were of us both during our engagement shoot at Disneyland and the actual wedding. For the engagement photos, she got shots in Disneyland where it looks like we have the park to ourselves. She was fun and engaging, helping us get photos that captured our personality and style. For the wedding, the photos look like they are truly out of a fairytale. She got unbelievable shots all while allowing us to have fun and enjoy our day. I cannot thank her nor recommend her highly enough.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Shawn · Married on 05/18/2017

Disney wedding or not, Jenna and her team are bar none the only choice for wedding photography if your ceremony is in SoCal! Her professionalism, friendliness, flexibility and passion make taking pictures with her a one in a lifetime experience you'll truly treasure. Her style is amazing and her framing and Ideas for shots make exquisite pictures what will stand up for ages and will give you something to look back and smile at 5, 10 even 20 years from now. We could not have asked for a better photographer and we simply can't thank her enough for our amazing time with her!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Scott · Married on 12/17/2016

Jenna was fantastic and beyond professional, not to mention our wedding pictures were amazing. She was able to truly capture our special day and was with us every step of the way. From our initial booking, to our final farewell at the end of the evening on our special day, Jenna was by our side making sure that the moments that mattered to us the most were captured for us to share with our family and friends. Our guest also took note and were impressed with her professionalism during our wedding. Thank you Jenna and the crew of White Rabbit Photo Boutique for making our wedding day so special. You will always be a part of our wedding day family!

Sent on 01/13/2017

Kaitlin · Married on 11/18/2016

Jenna is absolutely amazing and our pictures are more than what we could've asked for. She was with us the entire day and from the very start she made all of us feel comfortable and made it fun. Our wedding was in Disneyland and they have a tight schedule, and Jenna helped us out so much making sure we stay on track and yet she captured all of these beautiful moments at the same time. Looking through the photos made me cry, especially those moments that she captured that I didn't see first hand. Her assistant Tiffany was also so helpful and amazing. They helped make our wedding a dream come true I can't thank them both enough! Don't think twice about hiring White Rabbit. They were one of the best decisions we made!!

Sent on 01/24/2017

Katie · Married on 06/24/2016

From the very beginning everyone from White Rabbit Photo Boutique has been amazing. We had our engagement photos done at Disneyland with our associate photographer, Michelle who would also be photographing our wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Michelle was so nice and just incredible with how well she knew where the great picture spots were and how to pose us. We knew just after seeing a couple sneak peeks during the shoot and just how great she was through it all that we couldn’t have made a better decision and that the photos would turn out great… And they most definitely did! We received the email about two weeks after the engagement session and we were blown away. We couldn’t just pick one photo that was our favorite because we loved each and every one of them! Going into the wedding we had no worry that the pictures would be everything we dreamed of. The day of the wedding Michelle came right on time with an assistant and got started with detail shots right away. Michelle and her assistant were so great through the whole wedding day. It got crazy at times (due to our bridal party not listening or being on time) and she knew exactly what to do and when to do it. She was all over the place getting every single shot! It was so great to know that we were in such great hands. We got the wedding pictures right on time about 6 weeks after the wedding and she literally captured everything! We have been looking at the pictures everyday since we got them. We love them so much and can’t decide which we are going to display next to our engagement photos because those already take up a wall. We are literally going to have a house covered in engagement/wedding photos! Michelle, we cant thank you enough for capturing the best engagement and wedding photos we’ve ever seen. They are so amazingly beautiful, and we love them so much. You are incredible at what you do and our wedding day wouldn’t have been the same without you. Thank you Michelle!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Stefanie · Married on 06/05/2016

White Rabbit Photo Boutique (Jenna) was the BEST choice of our wedding!! Book this company today, now! Jenna is not only responsive, interesting, and takes the time to find out about you as an individual, she also takes the most amazing, GORGEOUS pictures ever. EVER! And she makes you feel like you are a STAR, both during the photographs and when you receive them afterward. We are going to book her for family shots soon, because her photos are that incredible. We look at her pictures of other couples on her site, and keep thinking her pictures cannot get any better - and they do! Because she tailors them to each couple and venue. I thought she was a little pricey until I saw what my sister's wedding photographer quoted a few months later - the exact same amount, and her pictures (while pretty, yes) did not compare at all to Jenna's. Please book Jenna today, you will thank yourself later. Worth every single minute/penny! Whenever we have guests over, they don't stop at the paintings in our house - they stop at Jenna's pictures of the wedding and comment "How beautiful!" and "Where was this taken?" Soooooooo worth it. We can't wait to have White Rabbit/Jenna as our photographer again. She's unbelievable.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Gina · Married on 02/15/2016

We truly got the best of the best when we hired Jenna & the White Rabbit Photo Boutique. All of our correspondence with her was done through email or texting (ours was a destination wedding) and she was prompt and explicit throughout setting up our package. Her artistry is incredible, as is her eye for details and her ability to capture our purest and happiest moments. She and Richard captured so many wonderful moments throughout our special and were so fun to work with. What really puts Jenna above the rest of the photographers in the Southern California area was her relationship with the wedding staff at Disney Weddings. When we hit a snafu at our Castle shoot the next day - a ball was dropped in the planning and we didn't have security clearance to be in the Disneyland park at the time we were contracted to be in. Jenna was on the phone immediately and did everything she could to help us get into the park for what wasn't quite the full time we paid for. Disney made up for the mishap and Jenna agreed to come back (for a third day) and do another photo shoot with us at the early hours of the morning. She seriously went above and beyond. You absolutely cannot go wrong with this vendor. She is sweet and funny and has some amazing connections within the Disney Weddings Staff. I am forever thankful for those connections!

Sent on 04/26/2016
  • Kristen87

Kristen · Married on 11/18/2015

Hiring Jenna was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding; her value was amazing (was shocked by how reasonable her pricing was considering her amazing work) and she was super easy to work with. Jenna was very easy to contact in the planning stage and made me and my husband and our entire wedding party feel at ease. Our photos came out AMAZING and she had a great turnaround time. Thanks again Jenna for making my dream wedding photos a reality!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Jenny · Married on 11/15/2015

We worked with Jenna Henderson, owner of White Rabbit Photo Boutique throughout our entire engagement. She was our photographer for our 3-day wedding weekend that included our Cambodian Wedding Ceremony (11/14/15), Disney Wedding (11/15/15), and our morning castle shoot (11/16/15). Prior to that, she was our photographer for our engagement shoot inside Disneyland. Jenna was perfect! She's prompt, detailed, and incredibly patient which is essential for all things photography. She is also an excellent communicator and very great with emails and texts. We would highly recommend Jenna for your wedding, especially for future Disney brides, as she has previously worked with many Disney weddings and is very familiar with that venue.

Sent on 01/08/2016

Christina · Married on 09/21/2015

White Rabbit Photo is the most preferred vendor for Disneyland weddings! Hiring her for our Disneyland Castle Wedding was the best thing ever!!

We got White Rabbit's info in Disney Wedding's preferred vendor list. We compared them with other Disney photo candidates. Without even a double, there's no question that White Rabbit's really stands out. After reading their blog, we could feel Jenna Henderson's passion behind the photos along with her love for Disney and belief in the Disney magic. (Their business name hinted and already gave it away that they are Disney fans) It's way beyond getting nice pictures done.

In 2 years, we got our engagement photoshoot, Disneyland castle wedding photos, and our anniversary photoshoot with White Rabbit. Jenna has always been our lead photographer. Her personality gives upcoming brides reassurance that the brides need for their wedding, and I think it's really important. Before a photoshoot, she would set up a 30 minutes phone call to go over the shoot details and what to prepare.

She is so awesome to work with, and she always go above and beyond expectations. She strives to capture the moment she believes in. She's pretty fast in delivering the photos. All our pictures came out beyond perfect with the Disney magic touch. Our friends and family were stunned by our wedding pictures. Jenna is also super kind and passionate. She knows the Disney brides by heart. She also photographs for official Disney wedding photos that Disney uses on their wedding site.

The only downside (which is not negative) is that White Rabbit is so popular that they get fully booked for the year really quickly, since they are so well-known for their magical Disney photography. Most Disney brides really want to book White Rabbit for their weddings. They are really busy. So book really early!

Sent on 08/19/2016