White Pines Entertainment Reviews

White Pines Entertainment 6
White Pines Entertainment 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Martin · Married on 05/04/2019

Outdoor ceremony with classy 4 string quartet and vocalist from white pines entertainment

WHITE PINES PROVIDED US WITH A BEAUTIFUL WEDDING EXPERIENCE. THEY WERE EASY TO WORK WITH, RELIABLE, AND AN ABSOLUTE POSITIVE EXPERIENCE. CHEERS AND 5 STARS TO MICHELLE AND THE AWESOME MUSICIANS!!!! WE ALSO HAD A VOCALIST WHICH THEY KNEW WHO SANG OUR REQUESTED SONG. THEY WERE GREAT!!!!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Kelly · Married on 01/19/2019

You HAVE to book them!

White Pines Entertainment was perfect and better than we even imagined for our wedding! Michelle was extremely professional and always responsive, even on Sundays! She even recorded a Coldplay song and sent it to us by email, to give us an idea of what it would sound like as a string ensemble! The musicians traveled all the way to The Toledo Zoo in the middle of a snow storm, we can’t thank them enough! The string duet was so beautiful, it made me ugly cry so much I couldn’t even walk down the aisle right away. If you’re thinking about booking live music, you HAVE to book them! I can’t reccomend them enough!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Jan Schwarzkopf · Married on 10/27/2018

Mother of the Bride

I greatly appreciated the ease of communication and responsiveness from White Pines and our cellist Michelle Kulwicki throughout the planning phase for our daughter’s wedding.
    Michelle was professional and having her accompany our pianist was beautiful. Many guests raved about her playing during the wedding ceremony and they would too include a cellist in their events.

Sent on 11/02/2018

Kristin · Married on 10/19/2018

Outstanding!

White pines entertainment was outstanding! Michelle was responsive, courteous, and professional. They went out of their way to perform a song that was composed by my husband’s late grandfather, which meant th world to him! I highly recommend this company!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Vasile · Married on 10/14/2018

Amazing Service!

We had our wedding on a Sunday at Cherry Golf Club and White Pines entertainment was amazing! They are able to adjust the music based on how fast the bridal party is walking and the music choices were amazing! I would highly recommend!!!

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 10/14/2018

Harp was perfect!

Could not have chosen a better company to work with. Thank you for making our day so spectacular.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kasia · Married on 09/23/2018

A week before our wedding, we decided to add strings to the ceremony and cocktail hour rather than play music from the DJ. I'm so glad we did because this change COMPLETELY transformed our ceremony and cocktail hour to a stunning and very entertaining part of the day. I’m so happy White Pines was able to work with me to get a string trio last minute, and they were the perfect exquisite addition. The value of adding a string accompaniment to your wedding is unmatched, and we were receiving compliments well into the night for their performances. We asked them to play classical during the ceremony, and popular music during the cocktail hour. They even took requests from our guests! Such a wonderful addition and rounded out the beautiful day. Thanks Michelle and White Pines!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2018

We wanted something unique for our ceremony and cocktail hour, so we decided to go with an ensemble for our music.
    White Pines Entertainment is absolutely amazing! Hands down the best ensemble in our area! Michelle was quick with correspondence, responding almost immediately to any inquiries/questions/concerns I had. We went with the trio, which was perfect, their repertoires are extensive and well rounded with a mixture of classical and modern. Plus they do take custom song requests, with enough notice. They are reasonably prices, we were able to stay within our wedding budget. Thank you for making our big day unique!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot say enough GREAT things about White Pines! We had the string trio play for our wedding ceremony, they added a level of beauty and elegance that was beyond my wildest expectations. Before our event, Michelle was so accommodating, she answered all of my frenzied emails quickly and made me feel completely confident and calm! My husband and I love White Pines and cannot thank them enough for going above and beyond to make our ceremony absolute perfection!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Malia · Married on 09/02/2018

They sounded wonderful! Perfect. Just what we wanted. Everyone commented how good they sounded. Will hire again if needed

Sent on 09/16/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/25/2018

Michelle and the White Pines team made our wedding so special. From when we first chatted in February to my big day in August, Michelle was very thorough and helped answer any questions. They played all the songs beautifully and made the ceremony and cocktail hour extra special. They have class, professionalism and are truly talented. Thank you!

Sent on 09/08/2018

Emily · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband's #1 request for our wedding was a string trio or quartet for the ceremony. White Pines Entertainment's string trio definitely exceeded our expectations and made our ceremony an unforgettable fairy tale. In addition to being a fabulous musician, Michelle was very responsive and professional. The musicians traveled all the way to Mackinac Island and performed beautifully throughout the entire ceremony. Thank you again, White Pines Entertainment, for being such an important part of our ceremony!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Maria · Married on 07/27/2018

We loved White Pines Entertainment for our wedding, and received many positive comments from our guests about them! Michelle was very responsive and a joy to work with to plan the ceremony and cocktail hour music. All of the musicians played beautifully and were true professionals. We would recommend White Pines Entertainment to anyone in a a heartbeat.

Sent on 08/03/2018

Melany · Married on 07/14/2018

White Pines Entertainment performed our wedding ceremony and we could not have asked for a better vendor! We booked very close to our wedding date and we were so lucky they had the date/time available for us. Michelle was prompt with responses via email and made feel 100% confident in our decision to go with them. They have a wide range of music to choose from spanning classical pieces to modern day arrangements. I HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Angela · Married on 06/09/2018

I used White Pines for three weddings...one each in 2016, 2017, and 2018... and they were phenomenal to work with. Their communication was excellent. The music was beautiful and they were so accommodating and helpful with music choice. I would absolutely hire this company again!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lisha · Married on 06/02/2018

I’m thankful and grateful they did an amazing job, I loved every moment. You guys were great and thank you so much, you made our day even more special .

Sent on 06/03/2018
    White Pines Entertainment 13

Hannah · Married on 05/12/2018

White Pines Entertainment was everything I could have asked for! Michelle is so easy to communicate with and the music is BEAUTIFUL!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Sandra · Married on 05/12/2018

White Pines was VERY VERY GOOD AND WELL WORTH IT. We had many many guest loved the prelude music by White Pines. Wish we could use again but WE ARE DONE WITH THE 4TH AND FINAL DAUGHTER. Thank You White Pines

Sent on 05/29/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

My husband and I contracted White Pines Entertainment for our wedding ceremony. We chose not to have the cellist and pianist attend the rehearsal the day prior which gave us some anxiety. We were very nervous about not hearing them play before the wedding but had amazing entertainment! We were wowed and blown away on how well they performed! Not only did they blow us away, they blew away the crowd! They made our ceremony memorable. Hands down we were very pleased with our experience and highly recommend their services!

Sent on 05/08/2018

Amy · Married on 01/20/2018

I searched high and wide for a cellist to perform at our wedding ceremony. I live a large college campus so was hoping to get a music student and also reached out to two people who were friends of friends. Their lack of responsiveness and ability to deliver what I was looking for left me feeling a little panicked- until I found Michelle at White Pines Entertainment. I emailed her around 9 pm and before the night was over she had responded with a quote and song list. The next morning I had an invoice and agreement in hand. She was quick to respond to every question and was able to accommodate every song I asked for- including a duet with a friend of mine who sang Ave Maria by her side. The music was beautiful, and it was such a comfort knowing I could rely on her based on her responsiveness and attentiveness. Price was very competitive with other musicians that I found. Feeling at ease with Michelle was priceless. I whole heartedly recommend Michelle and her team at White Pines Entertainment!

Sent on 02/06/2018

J · Married on 10/21/2017

For my wedding, I had very specific music that I wanted to use for my ceremony. I was looking for a cello quartet and cello/piano duet, which was harder to find than I thought. But then I found Michelle and she was more than willing to make my dreams reality. I thought I had some really odd ideas and I wasn’t sure if they would even work out, but Michelle made it happen. I sent them specific arrangements for cello/piano duet and cello quartet and asked if we could make them work. Michelle was absolutely amazing and was more than willing to work with me. What I thought was my craziest request, Michelle did no problem. She had a completely custom arrangement for a cello quartet arranged for us and it was absolutely perfect. Working with Michelle was seriously the BEST. She was so helpful and made something I thought could only work in my dreams a reality. I had absolutely no worries the day of my wedding or even leading up to it. Michelle was that good. On the wedding day, they looked great and sounded amazing and I was able to get swept away by their beautiful performances and truly enjoy my wedding. I received SO many complements. It was absolutely perfect and a dream come true. Thank you White Pines Entertainment! <3

Sent on 02/17/2018

White Pines Entertainment's reply:

Aww, thank you Jessica! It was a joy to work with you and I am so happy we were able to help make your dreams a reality.

<3 Michelle

Benjamin · Married on 09/23/2017

I booked a violin / cello duo from White Pines for my friends’ wedding ceremony after searching around quite a bit, and everything turned out perfectly. The musicians were top notch (in tune, expressive, etc.) and handled a last minute morning venue change with no issues. They clearly knew weddings inside and out and made everything easy. Thanks Michelle!

Sent on 10/03/2017

Chelsie · Married on 09/09/2017

Michelle was great to work with and constantly reassured me that everything was going to go smoothly. Michelle is quick to respond go emails and went above and beyond to work with my vocalist. Thank you for making our ceremony even more beautiful!!!!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

chadie · Married on 08/19/2017

The quartet was amazing. I had them play for my wedding ceremony and they sounded amazing.

Sent on 08/22/2017