White Owl Weddings Reviews

39 | Louisville, KY

39 Reviews for White Owl Weddings

Tristen · Married on 09/12/2015

We used White Owl Weddings for both our wedding photography and video. The final product was amazing. Our video has brought out the waterworks in everyone and it truly captures the emotion and memories of our special day. Our photos turned out amazing, despite the rainy weather. So many great candid pictures as well. These are some of my favorites because it takes me back to the very moment. Very professional to work with, great responsiveness and communication. Thanks so much you guys for giving us the best keepsake of our wedding day.

Sent on 01/20/2016

Erica · Married on 08/08/2015

I loved working with White Owl Wedding! They were very professional and did a great job of capturing our day perfectly while feeling like they weren't even there! We received our final video weeks before the promised date and we LOVED it! I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Mandi · Married on 07/11/2015

Zack and Kristiana were fantastic and easy to work with. Not only did they provide quality video of our ceremony, reception, and behind the scenes moments, but they were courteous and professional throughout. They responded to emails before and after the ceremony in a prompt manner. They also worked with us to ensure we had every last piece of footage we wanted for the highlight video. We would highly recommend White Owl Weddings.

Sent on 09/15/2015

Anya · Married on 06/27/2015

It was an absolute pleasure working with White Owl Weddings! I corresponded with Zack throughout long distance planning of a wedding from another country. He always responded in a timely manner and his professionalism, flexibility, and positivity made what could have been a difficult scenario an absolute breeze. We received our wedding preview video and the finished product very quickly, even with their popularity as a vendor. The WOW team was friendly and professional the day of the wedding. My family likes to joke that they were the equivalent of video ninjas - getting all the shots without interfering in the flow of the event. The quality and artistry of the finished product was beautiful. Family and friends love to share our highlight video, as it really captured the atmosphere of our woodland wedding. Time and again we are told that these videos are something our family and friends will have forever to relive what was a day to remember. We are so happy that we decided to go with this videographer for our wedding and give them two big thumbs up!

Sent on 04/21/2016

Morgan · Married on 06/06/2015

Zack and Kristiana captured the absolute best moments of my day. I usually hate photos of me and I was literally in tears looking at how incredible all of my pictures were. They as a team are amazing and I am so excited that I have found a photographer that can capture all of my families greatest moments from here on out. Worth every penny. Really. They are incredible. Thank you so so so much White Owl Weddings.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Erica · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we chose White Owl Weddings to film our wedding day! Zack and Kristiana were so easy to work with. Zack was prompt and professional leading up to the wedding. He quickly responded to all of our questions. On our wedding day, they worked so hard to provide us with a video that we will cherish forever. Their hard work paid off. We cannot say enough about what an amazing job they did. They captured every detail of our wedding so perfectly and we will always have them to thank for providing us with a video full of wonderful memories!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Kelly · Married on 09/27/2014

Whenever I was trying to think of someone who I would want to shoot our wedding, Zack was the first and only person on the list. Not only is he comfortable to be around, but I knew he would do a great job capturing the event. My already high expectations of the quality of the work he produces were exceeded when I saw the photos. They were perfect! And they are something we will treasure forever.

Sent on 01/26/2015

Chelsea · Married on 08/24/2014

White Owl Weddings did an amazing job! They captured our personalities perfectly. I've recommended them to several friends already. They are very detailed and are with you throughout the whole day. Well worth every penny!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Megan · Married on 07/04/2014

White Owl Weddings was fantastic. We didn't even plan on having a videographer at first, but it was the best decision we made. Zack captured so many great moments and put together a beautiful video. Everyone who watches it comments on how professional it looks. Just take a look at the White Owl Weddings website. The quality of work speaks for itself.

Sent on 01/22/2015

Rebecca · Married on 09/21/2013

I am so thankful to While Owl Weddings for shooting and producing our wedding video! They were beyond AMAZING!!!

I knew I would love whatever Zack produced...but oh my goodness. The video WAY exceeded my expectations! It was amazing...I cried my eyes out when I first saw it! And actually, I cry every time I watch it. I relive my wedding day every time I watch it too.

And working with Zack was great. He blended seamlessly into the background...I didn't even realize several of the things in my video were shot until I saw it! Every important moment, detail, etc. was captured beautifully...moments that I would have forgotten if they weren't in my video. And that means so much to me. I just love the video so much!

If I could go back, I would hire White Owl a million times over. They were just incredible. I cannot even put into words how incredible they were, and how much I love the video. I mean really...They were absolutely amazing.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Beth · Married on 08/17/2013

I can't put into words how grateful I am to have a video of our wedding day. Zack did a (beyond) wonderful job! He captured all of the pure joy of our day and that joy definitely shows in our video. It's so heartwarming to look back and be able to relive the wonderful memories we made, and even catch details we didn't catch on our actual day. Zack paid so much attention to detail and incorporated everything we would have wanted into our video.
    Our families love it as well, and loved Zack being a part of our day. Our video will be something we treasure for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/21/2015

Annesley · Married on 05/25/2013

White Owl Weddings was INCREDIBLE! The video they produced is absolutely beautiful and captured the raw, sweet, and memorable moments of our wedding day. Zack and his team took such care to intuitively be in place when the most special moment occurred- The video and pictures that we now have thanks to White Owl Weddings are priceless. I highly recommend them to my friends and family.

Sent on 02/06/2015

Tyrel · Married on 09/25/2015

White Owl Weddings did an amazing job capturing our fall wedding. Knowing Zack's journalistic work, I had high expectations and he didn't let us down. They delivered a nice mix of traditional posed shots and candid of both us and our guests. They're very easy to work with and as unobtrusive as possible. They won't get in your way or interrupt any of your moments, but they're open to any suggestions you have and happy to oblige. Finding a good photographer is one of the most important things you can do when planning a wedding and we couldn't have been more pleased with what we got. In fact, White Owl is shooting a friend's wedding later this year at our recommendation.

Sent on 07/06/2016

MacKenzie · Married on 07/10/2015

4.2

WOW was a pleasure to work with. They were quick and timely with their responses/communication. They were super flexible with modifying our package because my husband and I already had another photographer and wanted a custom package. The end result of our highlight video is something I will treasure forever. Zack was great- he was able to capture moments that I didn't even realize he was around for. I would definitely recommend WOW for your wedding videography!

Sent on 09/17/2015