33 Reviews for White Owl Weddings

USB Flash Drive (2)
Short Form (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
33 White Owl Weddings Reviews

They we’re awesome to work with. Perfect for the inpatient bride! They updated us several times on the progresses of our videos without us having to ask. The highlight video made everyone cry. We received so many compliments on it and great feedback. So happy with our choice of videographers!!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We used White Owl Weddings for the videography for our wedding, Zach Conkle and Kristiana were or videographers and they were absolutely amazing! They were so attentive, kind, and friendly and made sure to capture every moment throughout the day. My husband and I are so pleased and absolutely in love with our wedding videos, especially the highlight video! We definitely recommend White Owl Weddings, their work is absolutely amazing!!

Profile Picture Erica, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

White Owl Weddings was super easy to work with and delivered a great video! They are both so sweet and were very considerate throughout our whole wedding day and were accommodating to what we requested.

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

We could not be more happy with the experience we had with White Owl Weddings. Zack and Kristiana were so easy to work with and made the day so easy and stress free. Not to mention they were so prompt with any questions we had leading up to the wedding. They were very friendly and you can tell they take pride in their work, it's not just another job for them, they truly love what they do and it definitely comes through in the videos they create. I would recommend them to anyone, it is worth every penny!!! Thank you to you both!!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

We chose White Owl Weddings (WOW) for our wedding video after seeing my cousin use them for her own wedding. One thing I noticed when looking at all the different video vendors content was WOW really played on the side of your emotions in their videos. It wasn't necessarily all about the cool shots with drones and different things. They really capture the emotions and put that into their videos. They are a great team - super soft spoken and professional. Zack is very easy to communicate with and did a great job at answering any questions in a timely manner. They reached out to me during their editing process with a few questions and wanted to make sure I was happy with it which made me feel comfortable throughout the whole process. We opted for a full day of service including the highlight video, full ceremony and reception which included dances and speeches. The footage they put together was GREAT! Thank you WOW for capturing our special day so well! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Taylor, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download

Zack and Kristiana were amazing to work with. On the day of our wedding they were so kind and accommodating and worked right around the chaos...we barely even knew they were there! When we received our highlight video, we were so happy! They captured so many precious moments of happiness on our day. We chose to do our own vows and were worried about how the sound would come through, but when we received our ceremony video we were over joyed with the quality of sound of my husband, our officiant, and I. We loved working with White Owl and would definitely recommend them to our friends getting married in the future!

Profile Picture Amber, 4/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Short Form, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

Zack and Christina were amazing on our wedding day, to be honest I didn't even notice they were so close to me, but yet they captured (closely) every little detail. We got 4 different videos that I will forever cherish!

Also- not going to find a better price than White Owl Weddings, definitely worth every single penny!!!! Thank you all sooo much!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

White Owl Weddings did a fantastic job videoing our wedding ceremony and reception. I absolutely loved all of our videos and they are a great to have a keepsake!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Digital Download

White Owl Weddings did a phenomenal job capturing our special day! We are so incredibly pleased with our video that we can't stop showing it to all of our friends & family. Not to mention I cry happy tears everytime I look at it. Zack & Kristiana were the a pleasure to work with and we would use them again in a heart beat.

Profile Picture Emily, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

White Owl was fantastic! They were a seamless behind the scenes presence capturing all the special moments. They were quick to respond and provide the final product. The music they chose for the highlight reel was perfect too!

Profile Picture Erika, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good things about White Owl Weddings. They were always our first choice videographer, but my wife and I agonized over whether it was worth paying for them to come all the way up to Cleveland, Ohio, from Louisville, Ky., to shoot our wedding. I can say definitively that it was worth every penny. From the way they shot and edited my vows in the rain, to the way they seemed to find our friends' and family members' happiest moments on the dance floor, they captured in just a couple of minutes all the love and joy we felt that day. They were extremely flexible and responsive -- talking with us at length about what we wanted to see in our highlight video and even sending it near the end of the process to ask if we wanted anything changed (We didn't, but it was nice to have the option!). They also had to contend with rain during our ceremony and low lighting in the House of Blues during our reception. They made both look stunning. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding videographer, in any part of the country.

Profile Picture Matt, 7/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

As soon as I saw the work of White Owl Weddings, it became my dream to have them do my wedding one day! When I got engaged my dream became a reality and I was able to have them capture one of the most important days of my life. My husband and I had a beach wedding, and on our wedding day there happened to be a giant thunderstorm. Zack and Kristiana were so amazing and made me feel so calm and relaxed even with a thunderstorm on the way. They did an incredible job capturing the ceremony on the beach despite the dark clouds and wind! Their video was absolutely beautiful and I am in love with how everything turned out. I am forever thankful they did our wedding videography, the footage they took will always be treasured. Once I shared the highlight video with my family they all were begging for copies, they loved it so much. If your looking for flexible, professional, and truly one of a kind artists, White Owl Weddings is for you. Zack and Kristiana are some of the most genuine people I have ever met and truly go above and beyond what you could ever ask for.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Zack and his team were wonderful to work with. He was always responsive and our video turned out beautifully with very little direction from us. It was so artfully composed and they worked so well with our photographers. They were flexible and seemed to capture every important moment of the day. I (and my friends) have nothing but great things to say about their work - I definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Cheyenne, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

White owl Weddings did an excellent job capturing our special day. We knew that they would do an outstanding job and they followed through. I highly recommend White Owl Weddings. The detail that they capture is amazing and they put it together as if it were a movie. My family and friends loved it as well.

Profile Picture Adrian, 3/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, DVD, Digital Download, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Wow everything about White Owl Weddings was amazing. My husband hates having pictures and video taken so I was a little worried with how everything would turn out but they did an amazing job. I had so many people tell us that our wedding video was the best one they have ever seen. I couldn't be any more happy with how everything turned out. I would definitely recommend this company to everyone! They were professional and on time. I didn't have to worry about anything.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, Storytelling, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

The highlight video created from our wedding footage was both beautiful and amazing. And the raw footage was exactly what we wanted to remember. Zack and Kristiana were professional, true artists, and definitely worth hiring! Thank you!

Profile Picture William, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are absolutely thrilled with White Owl Wedding's services! They listened to what we wanted and blew us away with the final product by capturing moments we never knew happened. Very easy to work with and worth every penny; highly recommended.

Profile Picture Colin, 11/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

I was introduced to White Owl Weddings from a friend and prior customer of White Owl Wedding's services. White Owl Weddings did not disappoint and even went above and beyond what I anticipated by sending me a portrait of my husband and I on our special day. I had a two year engagement and White Owl Weddings checked in with me periodically to confirm services and to make sure everything I wanted to have on video was notated so that when the big day arrived everything was set. White Owl Weddings was extremely easy to work with and was very responsive by e-mail or phone. And regarding the final product....I cannot express in words the amazing handiwork of White Owl Weddings. I get goosebumps every time I watch my highlight video and am blown away by the various angles White Owl Weddings used in order to capture those delicate moments throughout my special day. All in all, White Owl Weddings gets my highest recommendation :)

Profile Picture Tracy, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We used White Owl Weddings for both our wedding photography and video. The final product was amazing. Our video has brought out the waterworks in everyone and it truly captures the emotion and memories of our special day. Our photos turned out amazing, despite the rainy weather. So many great candid pictures as well. These are some of my favorites because it takes me back to the very moment. Very professional to work with, great responsiveness and communication. Thanks so much you guys for giving us the best keepsake of our wedding day.

Profile Picture Tristen, 9/12/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive

I loved working with White Owl Wedding! They were very professional and did a great job of capturing our day perfectly while feeling like they weren't even there! We received our final video weeks before the promised date and we LOVED it! I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, DVD

Zack and Kristiana were fantastic and easy to work with. Not only did they provide quality video of our ceremony, reception, and behind the scenes moments, but they were courteous and professional throughout. They responded to emails before and after the ceremony in a prompt manner. They also worked with us to ensure we had every last piece of footage we wanted for the highlight video. We would highly recommend White Owl Weddings.

Profile Picture Mandi, 7/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was an absolute pleasure working with White Owl Weddings! I corresponded with Zack throughout long distance planning of a wedding from another country. He always responded in a timely manner and his professionalism, flexibility, and positivity made what could have been a difficult scenario an absolute breeze. We received our wedding preview video and the finished product very quickly, even with their popularity as a vendor. The WOW team was friendly and professional the day of the wedding. My family likes to joke that they were the equivalent of video ninjas - getting all the shots without interfering in the flow of the event. The quality and artistry of the finished product was beautiful. Family and friends love to share our highlight video, as it really captured the atmosphere of our woodland wedding. Time and again we are told that these videos are something our family and friends will have forever to relive what was a day to remember. We are so happy that we decided to go with this videographer for our wedding and give them two big thumbs up!

Profile Picture Anya, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Zack and Kristiana captured the absolute best moments of my day. I usually hate photos of me and I was literally in tears looking at how incredible all of my pictures were. They as a team are amazing and I am so excited that I have found a photographer that can capture all of my families greatest moments from here on out. Worth every penny. Really. They are incredible. Thank you so so so much White Owl Weddings.

Profile Picture Morgan, 6/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I are so happy that we chose White Owl Weddings to film our wedding day! Zack and Kristiana were so easy to work with. Zack was prompt and professional leading up to the wedding. He quickly responded to all of our questions. On our wedding day, they worked so hard to provide us with a video that we will cherish forever. Their hard work paid off. We cannot say enough about what an amazing job they did. They captured every detail of our wedding so perfectly and we will always have them to thank for providing us with a video full of wonderful memories!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/24/15, 1 Review