White Organza Reviews

57 | Kill Devil Hills, NC

57 Reviews for White Organza

57 White Organza Reviews
  • User7883654 · Recently married

Working with Kassie was amazing! She was extremely responsive and helpful through the entire process. I found my dress wedding dress at White Organza and I couldn't be happier!

Katherine · Married on 11/11/2017

Kassie was so easy to work with and responded very quickly to my emails. The top she sold me was beautiful and just as described. I definitely recommend buying from her!

• User7724726 · Recently married

At first I was definitely skeptical buying a dress online! I just have to say, Kassie was amazing. She was quick to respond, sent additional pictures and truly helped me purchase my dream dress! Highly recommend!!!

Danielle · Married on 07/01/2017

Kassie provided excellent customer service as I debated purchasing a sample bridal skirt. She was through and direct with her responses to my (many) questions and she was always very quick to respond as well. I am throughly satisfied with my experience and with the product I purchased.

• User3881548 · 1+ year ago

Great work! She was very responsive. She found what I was looking for in a VERY reasonable budget. I was really impressed. I bought a short dress from Monique Lhullier through her that was literally like 1/8 of the price. It fit perfectly, and I had tried it on at a local store before going through her. My only regret is that I wish had bought my wedding dress from her too.

Melissa · Married on 11/26/2016

I was very worried to buy my wedding gown from a website, and i emailed when i saw it was located in north carolina. It was only 2 hours away from where i loved and she said i could come in and see the dress in person and try it on. I was so excited this made me feel a lot more confidant from the buyer. I fell in love with the dress as soon as i put it on there. She was incredible and sweet and friendly! I am so happy to have found her online shop and got the dress of my dreams for almost 50% off from retail price.

Jennifer · Married on 11/26/2016

I got my dream dress for a reasonable price and Kassie was not only very patient, professional and kind but she sent me the dress right away which was very exciting for me to receive! Thanks so much for your help!

Tanayia · Married on 09/16/2016

Working with White Organza on the purchase of my wedding gown was wonderful. It can be worrisome making such an important purchase online, but I couldn't have been more comfortable with the service I was provided.

Dori · Married on 08/24/2016

Kassie was very responsive, professional, and helpful. The dress is beautiful! Thank you for all of your help!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/14/2016

She had the dress we could not order and get in time for my wedding. It was everything advertised.

Super fast responses! Super fast shipping! Gorgeous dress!

Kassie was kind, caring and professional. I am happy that she was the person on the other end of my online transaction.

I purchased a Monique Lhuillier sample dress from White-Organza.com. I have my dream dress for 70% less than I would have paid in our local bridal boutique. Kassie was extremely responsive to my questions and kept me informed regarding shipping of my dress. To purchase a dress unseen is a little scary, but I could not have asked for a better experience. It was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks, so much, Kassie! Christine R.

I was terrified of buying a dress online. I thought I would get stuck with a dress in terrible shape -- or even worse, get scammed! Luckily, I ran across White Organza when doing a Google search for my dream dress. Not only was the dress listed for nearly half the price, but it was the exact size I wanted! I e-mailed Kassie, and she was very responsive. She even sent me a few additional pictures of the dress after I asked about it. She was also reassuring and accommodating.

When I received my dress, it was actually a tad bit too tight cross the rib area. I e-mailed Kassie and asked if she could be flexible if I wanted to return the dress, since I needed to take it to a seamstress to see if it was possible to get the dress let out. Kassie responded that she was more than willing to work with me, which greatly helped with my overall anxiety! As luck would have it, I got in touch with a seamstress within a day and she told me it would be no problem to get it altered. So I got back in touch with Kassie and told her that I wouldn't need to return the dress after all. But, I truly appreciated her flexibility!

The dress was also shipped out quickly and came in nearly perfect condition. I placed my order with White Organza and had the dress in hand within a week and a half!

Tiffany · Married on 05/30/2015

Kassie at White Organza is my savior! Not only did she have my wedding dress, but the price was at the budget that I could afford. Like all online transactions, I was very anxious about getting my wedding dress but Kassie made this process very easy for me. She addressed all of my concerns and actually worked with me to keep within my budget. When I wanted to speak with her on the phone, she called me immediately. I highly recommend Kassie and her site!

Kassie was very helpful providing any additional information I requested! My dress was exactly as advertised!

Alex · Married on 05/02/2015

Kassie was absolutely amazing to work with! I was so nervous about ordering my dress online, but it was EXACTLY what I wanted and had tried on for much more at a wedding dress boutique!

I had the most pleasant experience purchasing my dress with Kassie. She answered all my questions almost immediately. She shipped my dress as soon as she received payment and was very flexible in making sure it would reach the shipping destination as soon as possible as I was having someone bring it over from the states to me. The dress came exactly as described and I couldn't be happier!
    Kassie was extremely helpful and totally eased my nervousness of making such a large purchase over the internet. I would 100% recommend her!

Megan · Married on 01/02/2015

I highly recommend White Organza for a wedding dress. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the owner Kassie. She was amazing to deal with and so professional. I was nervous at first buying my wedding dress online but Kassie made me feel at ease and I felt 100% confident in my decision and the dress is perfect. The dress is the exact same dress as I tried on in store and I saved over $1700 purchasing the dress from White Organza. I would never been able to afford this dress without White Organza. I highly recommend this store to everyone!! Amazing owner and beautiful dresses!

White Organza was a pleasure to work with, fast shipping, great communication, and quality product!!
    Most of the dresses I fell in love with were easily $3000-$5000 so shopping online seemed to be the best choice since I have no consignment or sample dress stores nearby, also since online dress sellers don't have as much overhead they can often offer a cheaper price. Since you can't try the dress on without the cost of shipping it to and fro, you should have a good idea of what you're looking for, shape, fabric, color, texture, etc. I suggest buying the dress bigger rather than your size or smaller, I went through shipping two dresses to and fro from another seller that were just too small (they were great about it, but it cost about $100 worth of shipping, wedding dresses come in big boxes). Kassie assured me that if it didn't work I could return the dress to her, so I went ahead and ordered it! She boxed it up that same day, and for a very reasonable shipping charge sent it off to me in California. It arrived as promised, and was the exact dress pictured in her photo. I took it to my tailor, who said it could be altered no problem. So, just like that, I was finally done with the anxiety inducing process of selecting ONE dress for so many emotions, desires, and ideals. Kassie at White Organza was a pleasure, and I highly recommend working with her to find a beautiful, high quality, designer dress for much less money that you would pay at a boutique.

Mollie · Married on 10/12/2014

I am thrilled with my dress. It is everything I expected it to be. Kassie was so easy to deal with and got me my dress in 3 days. I shopped around for several weeks to find this dress (Amsale Bijou). I lucked out when I came across the White Organza. I got the exact dress I was looking for at a price that I didn't (lower than expected). Thank you Kassie!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/11/2014

Kassie was great! She was very responsive to my questions and easy to communicate with. The dress is absolutely beautiful and I would not have been able to afford it without Kassie!!! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for their dream dress.

I had a wonderful experience with white organza. My dress is absolutely georgeous, and it is exactly what I expected it to be. Kassie was extremely helpful. The dress looks amazing.

Ashleigh · Married on 09/13/2014

I just received my dress today and im in love! Kassie was amazing through my whole purchase! She answered all of my questions promptly was very professional the entire time and shipped and packaged my beautiful dress perfectly! I would recommend this site to any and all brides looking for their dream designer gown!

Deborah · Married on 09/13/2014

Excellent Seller. Communication, product and ease of transaction went perfectly. Thank you, Kassie.