57 Reviews for White Organza

Bride (2)
57 White Organza Reviews

Kassie was so easy to work with and responded very quickly to my emails. The top she sold me was beautiful and just as described. I definitely recommend buying from her!

Profile Picture Katherine, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with Kassie was amazing! She was extremely responsive and helpful through the entire process. I found my dress wedding dress at White Organza and I couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture User7883654, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

At first I was definitely skeptical buying a dress online! I just have to say, Kassie was amazing. She was quick to respond, sent additional pictures and truly helped me purchase my dream dress! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture User7724726, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

This is my first time providing any kind of review for anyone. I was very worried about ordering a wedding dress online. I was worried it wouldn't be what I imagined, but the dress that I got was everything I could have wanted and more. Kassie was able to respond to emails quickly and answer all of the questions I had. She was also able to ship my dress on time even when there was questions about the address. Knowing that she is a reseller and that the dress was a sample I had reservations, because samples often have imperfections. However, before ordering the dress Kassie informed me that there were no missing beads or loose strings. When I opened the box there were no imperfections to be found. I was able to get an amazing dress by my favorite designer for an amazing price. I have already recommended her to another bride. If you are scared or concerned about ordering a wedding dress online you shouldn't be if you work with Kassie. She will help you every step of the way and you will get an amazing price for great dresses.

Profile Picture User7026519, Recently Married, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie provided excellent customer service as I debated purchasing a sample bridal skirt. She was through and direct with her responses to my (many) questions and she was always very quick to respond as well. I am throughly satisfied with my experience and with the product I purchased.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I was very worried to buy my wedding gown from a website, and i emailed when i saw it was located in north carolina. It was only 2 hours away from where i loved and she said i could come in and see the dress in person and try it on. I was so excited this made me feel a lot more confidant from the buyer. I fell in love with the dress as soon as i put it on there. She was incredible and sweet and friendly! I am so happy to have found her online shop and got the dress of my dreams for almost 50% off from retail price.

Profile Picture Melissa, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my dream dress for a reasonable price and Kassie was not only very patient, professional and kind but she sent me the dress right away which was very exciting for me to receive! Thanks so much for your help!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Working with White Organza on the purchase of my wedding gown was wonderful. It can be worrisome making such an important purchase online, but I couldn't have been more comfortable with the service I was provided.

Profile Picture Tanayia, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Very professional and responded to all emails quickly. Dress arrived 3 days after purchase. I loved it it was exactly how I thought it would be. My dress was a sample dress that had been tried on in a boutique.. She was upfront with me that there was a stain on the inside under the skirt from people trying it on. That was fine with me because you absolutely can not see it unless you go up underneath the dress. I would buy from them again

Profile Picture Alison, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie was very responsive, professional, and helpful. The dress is beautiful! Thank you for all of your help!

Profile Picture Dori, 8/24/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride
4.7

Hello

I purchased my never worn dress from white organza. I really appreciated the prompt responses and quality of service received from Kassie. Even when I had some trouble finding an appropriate shipping option, she offered advice and was always willing to communicate. I would definitely recommend doing business with this company.

My advice to all brides out there, is to never compromise on asking questions and seeking clarification. Kassie will be willing to help you through it all.

Sam

Profile Picture User6452304, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Bride

I was super worried about buying a wedding dress online that I had never seen or tried on. It was a BIG gamble, but I could have never been able to afford the gown I wanted in a fancy bridal salon. Plus, it was a 2012 style so I would have had to pay an extra 20% design fee to get the gown out of the archive.

I searched tons of sites and I felt most comfortable with Kassie at White Organza. Her pictures were accurate and helped show the quality of the dress I was buying from all different angles. She didn't hide anything like other websites. She was very helpful and responsive with my many questions and offered information on measurements to make sure it was the right fit. When the dress arrived, it was better than I could have imagined! I feel so lucky to be able to wear such an amazing gown on my wedding day. Thank You Kassie for being honest about the gown and your flexible approach.

Profile Picture User4548849, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

She had the dress we could not order and get in time for my wedding. It was everything advertised.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Super fast responses! Super fast shipping! Gorgeous dress!

Profile Picture User4374850, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

The dress was gorgeous and arrived in a timely fashion.

Profile Picture User3880116, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie was kind, caring and professional. I am happy that she was the person on the other end of my online transaction.

Profile Picture User4625185, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I purchased a Monique Lhuillier sample dress from White-Organza.com. I have my dream dress for 70% less than I would have paid in our local bridal boutique. Kassie was extremely responsive to my questions and kept me informed regarding shipping of my dress. To purchase a dress unseen is a little scary, but I could not have asked for a better experience. It was packed well and arrived in perfect condition. Thanks, so much, Kassie! Christine R.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I was terrified of buying a dress online. I thought I would get stuck with a dress in terrible shape -- or even worse, get scammed! Luckily, I ran across White Organza when doing a Google search for my dream dress. Not only was the dress listed for nearly half the price, but it was the exact size I wanted! I e-mailed Kassie, and she was very responsive. She even sent me a few additional pictures of the dress after I asked about it. She was also reassuring and accommodating.

When I received my dress, it was actually a tad bit too tight cross the rib area. I e-mailed Kassie and asked if she could be flexible if I wanted to return the dress, since I needed to take it to a seamstress to see if it was possible to get the dress let out. Kassie responded that she was more than willing to work with me, which greatly helped with my overall anxiety! As luck would have it, I got in touch with a seamstress within a day and she told me it would be no problem to get it altered. So I got back in touch with Kassie and told her that I wouldn't need to return the dress after all. But, I truly appreciated her flexibility!

The dress was also shipped out quickly and came in nearly perfect condition. I placed my order with White Organza and had the dress in hand within a week and a half!

Profile Picture User4384328, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie at White Organza is my savior! Not only did she have my wedding dress, but the price was at the budget that I could afford. Like all online transactions, I was very anxious about getting my wedding dress but Kassie made this process very easy for me. She addressed all of my concerns and actually worked with me to keep within my budget. When I wanted to speak with her on the phone, she called me immediately. I highly recommend Kassie and her site!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie was very helpful providing any additional information I requested! My dress was exactly as advertised!

Profile Picture Anca, 5/29/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie was a dream to work with! I was a little concerned at first by the lack of info on the location of her shop but she responded immediately to my inquiry and let me know where she was. My dress arrived perfect 3 days later. Couldn't have asked for a better experience

Profile Picture Charlotte, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Kassie was absolutely amazing to work with! I was so nervous about ordering my dress online, but it was EXACTLY what I wanted and had tried on for much more at a wedding dress boutique!

Profile Picture Alex, 5/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I had the most pleasant experience purchasing my dress with Kassie. She answered all my questions almost immediately. She shipped my dress as soon as she received payment and was very flexible in making sure it would reach the shipping destination as soon as possible as I was having someone bring it over from the states to me. The dress came exactly as described and I couldn't be happier!
Kassie was extremely helpful and totally eased my nervousness of making such a large purchase over the internet. I would 100% recommend her!

Profile Picture Mon, 1/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

I highly recommend White Organza for a wedding dress. I have nothing but amazing things to say about the owner Kassie. She was amazing to deal with and so professional. I was nervous at first buying my wedding dress online but Kassie made me feel at ease and I felt 100% confident in my decision and the dress is perfect. The dress is the exact same dress as I tried on in store and I saved over $1700 purchasing the dress from White Organza. I would never been able to afford this dress without White Organza. I highly recommend this store to everyone!! Amazing owner and beautiful dresses!

Profile Picture Megan, 1/2/15, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

White Organza was a pleasure to work with, fast shipping, great communication, and quality product!!
Most of the dresses I fell in love with were easily $3000-$5000 so shopping online seemed to be the best choice since I have no consignment or sample dress stores nearby, also since online dress sellers don't have as much overhead they can often offer a cheaper price. Since you can't try the dress on without the cost of shipping it to and fro, you should have a good idea of what you're looking for, shape, fabric, color, texture, etc. I suggest buying the dress bigger rather than your size or smaller, I went through shipping two dresses to and fro from another seller that were just too small (they were great about it, but it cost about $100 worth of shipping, wedding dresses come in big boxes). Kassie assured me that if it didn't work I could return the dress to her, so I went ahead and ordered it! She boxed it up that same day, and for a very reasonable shipping charge sent it off to me in California. It arrived as promised, and was the exact dress pictured in her photo. I took it to my tailor, who said it could be altered no problem. So, just like that, I was finally done with the anxiety inducing process of selecting ONE dress for so many emotions, desires, and ideals. Kassie at White Organza was a pleasure, and I highly recommend working with her to find a beautiful, high quality, designer dress for much less money that you would pay at a boutique.

Profile Picture User4026632, 2+ years ago, 1 Review