White Oaks Barn Reviews

White Oaks Barn View more information

Kaylee M. Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Place! Great Owners!

This family was so great to work with! They were so personal and were eager to meet me every time I needed to see inside their venue. They had so many decorations available for me to use, free of charge. For example, chalkboards, lanterns, signs, whiskey barrels, decorative tables, cupcake stands, lighted trees, etc! This venue was easy on my pocketbook. I loved that they already had table clothes and chair covers there for me to rent because I didn't have to worry about renting them from another vendor.
    This venues air conditioning kept my 400 guests cool during the June heat. Since I had such a large amount of guests, I liked that I didn't have to worry about them getting hot in there as I know some places AC doesn't always work the best for large amounts of people.
    I was given a package when I first signed my contract of various vendors around which made it less stressful for me because I didn't have to search for them on my own.
    Lastly, I LOVE THERE OUTDOOR AMPHITHEATER! While I didn't use it for my wedding because I was married in a local church, we did use it for our pictures and the pictures from it are breathtaking! My guests also really enjoyed using the amphitheater for their own pictures with their dates.

White Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so happy that your day was perfect! It was a pleasure being a part of this big day!
    Meghan C. Married on 04/13/2019

Beautiful Wedding

White Oaks Barn was the most beautiful place to get married at! Not only was it a beautiful venue, but the staff was also super kind and helpful. They went out of their way to help with anything we needed from the day we booked the venue all the way to the wedding day! I would recommend this venue for any large event or wedding. My experience with White Oaks Barn was exceptional.

White Oaks Barn's reply:

Thank you so much for your review and are so glad we could help make your wedding day dreams come true. We wish you and John many years of happiness!
  • Jamie
    Jamie Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection

I booked with this venue before it was even built and wow! The Minear family was a joy to work with while planning, during set up, and the day of my wedding. All my guests and other vendors commented on the beauty of this barn.
    Ashley Married on 10/06/2018
    Margaret, Samantha, and the rest of the White Oaks Barn staff were so great to work with! They answered all questions and were available to us at all times. They even stayed late for decorating and helped clean up after the event! It was a fantastic experience!
    Arielle Married on 10/06/2018
    Mine and my new husband’s experience at White Oaks and with the owners Margaret and her family was absolutely incredible. They were such a joy to work with and the venue is simply stunning. They went above and beyond to make our day so special by being accommodating, helpful, and so kind. We loved having our wedding reception there and tons of our guests raved about it as well! I HIGHLY recommend choosing White Oaks for your special event.
    Elizabeth Married on 10/06/2018
    This venue is absolutely beautiful and the staff is extremely helpful! From answering all our questions and helping us decorate to directing parking and cleaning up, Margaret, Samantha, and the rest of the White Oaks Barn staff went above and beyond.
    Todd C. Married on 10/06/2018

First Wedding Reception at this new venue

This was my first time DJ'ing at this new venue to a crowd of about 300 people and I have to say this is a spectacular location for a Wedding Reception! They had plenty of room for my full sound and light setup and the staff was very friendly and helpful. This location has certainly made to the top of my list of preferred locations to DJ at!!

Todd Caraway - Caraway Music Systems - Pro-DJ Services
    Janine S. Married on 09/20/2018

I organized the Purrfect Tale for the Adair County Humane Society fundraiser at White Oaks Barn. It turned out exceptionally well.

Gorgeous facility, owned and operated by a great family! I just wish it would of been around a few years ago when my boys got married, it would of saved a lot of hours of decorating because the White Oak Barn is gorgeous on its own.
    Jean Married on 09/22/2018
    Marjorie and staff was so helpful and friendly during our wedding planning and on the big day. With all their help and support our wedding was a hugh success!!
    Joel Z. Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing wedding venue.

We chose this wedding venue because of its beautifully creative interior and exterior. It’s the perfect combination of classy and rustic!! It’s often booked out pretty far!
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn Married on 06/02/2018

Wedding Day Storm

I got to work with White Oaks for a dear friends big day. The night before and morning of was a disaster! The owners were very accommodating and quick to ask what direction we were heading for. They worked along side me for 3 hours getting the barn back in wedding day shape! I cannot wait to work more weddings at this venue. 😁

White Oaks Barn's reply:

Yes, a spring rain storm can be disastrous for a wedding day. But we recovered and it was beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch. We can't wait to have you back at our venue Katelyn!