White Lotus Studios Photography Reviews

32 | Cincinnati, OH

32 Reviews for White Lotus Studios Photography

Jillian · Married on 06/13/2015

White Lotus Studios was amazing, and I am so happy we went with them for our wedding. Courtney and Amy were amazing and so much fun. they did a great job of making me, my husband, and wedding party feel extremely comfortable. After reviewing the photos, I am so pleased with the results. Thanks to Amy, Courtney, and White Lotus -- you are all amazing!!

Sent on 08/02/2015

Kathryn · Married on 09/20/2014

We used White Lotus Studios for both our engagement and wedding photos. Courtney and Kate were our photographers, and we loved them! They made sure to shoot our special requests and we really felt at ease with them as our photographers. They captured a lot of great portraits as well as the intricate details of our historic venue. We have so many photos to choose from, so figuring out what to print for our home will be very difficult! Kami, the studio owner, is also great to work with. We actually ended up booking with her on our initial meeting, and she was the first photographer we had even met with. That shows how confident we were in her and her team. Throughout the process of planning the engagement photos and the wedding details she was always available for questions, and very prompt in her replies. We loved working with White Lotus, and would recommend them to anyone! In fact, I already have to a friend getting married next year.

Sent on 11/02/2014

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We loved photographing your wedding and being a part of your day. You are such a fun loving couple and we wish you all the best!!!!

Megan · Married on 06/22/2013

Kami with White Lotus Studios is amazing! Her photos are beautiful and she was so great to work with. She helped make our wedding day wonderful!

Sent on 07/19/2013

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thanks Megan! You were a beautiful bride and so much fun to photograph!!! We love your photos too!!!!

Janet · Married on 05/04/2013

It was great working with this studio. Kami prepared us well for the wedding day and what to expect. Our 2 photographers Sara and Courtney were awesome. They made us feel very comfortable and clearly knew what they were doing and had creative ideas for the photos. They were also flexible and incorporated our requests as well. Would highly recommend this studio.

Sent on 05/06/2013

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We had a great time photographing your wedding!!!!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/06/2013

Awesome photography and the sweetest employees! They are friendly, energic and have wonderful unique ideas!

Sent on 04/23/2013

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you!!!! You are a wonderful couple- we wish you all the best and can't wait to see you again for other photo sessions in the future!

Heather · Married on 03/09/2013

Working with White Lotus Studios was amazing!! The photographers were so easy and fun to work with and our pictures turned out wonderful. Couldn't have asked for better!

Sent on 04/02/2013

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thanks Heather!!! You were a beautiful bride!!!!

Jennifer · Married on 08/03/2012

The bridal pictres were not stressful al all--great ideas for poses--candid shots-pics are wonderful!

Sent on 04/10/2013

thanks jennifer!!!!!!

Ali · Married on 06/09/2012

I loved working with White Lotus! They worked around all the photographs that I wished to have taken. They were prompt and really fun to work with!

Sent on 06/16/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 08/27/2011

Kami and Candice did an amazing job with our wedding photos! Kami was wonderful to work with and always answered every question that I had quickly. We haven't seen the final photos yet, but just seeing a couple of the previews Kami sent, I am very excited and know they will be awesome! I would definitely recommend White Lotus to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2011
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 07/16/2011

Kami and Courtney were wonderful! They were easy to work with, responsive and professional. They did such an amazing job getting the posed pictures done quickly, and were not even noticeable at the reception but got GREAT photos. Kami was great at communicating with me and was extremely realistic with budget and the options available.

Sent on 08/05/2011

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! It was so much fun photographing your wedding! You and Adam make a great couple. Hope married life is going great so far!!! :)

Cherie · Married on 06/18/2010

White Lotus Studios was absolutely wonderful!!! Kami and Candice were amazing! They were very professional and made taking pictures fun and laid back. Everyone commented on how well they worked together and how they were not a distraction like many photographers can be during wedding ceremonies. My husband and I didn't even remember seeing them at all during the ceremony, but they were there we have the photos to prove it! I would totally recommend them to anyone. They were great to work with and we feel like we got the most for our money!

Sent on 08/29/2010

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you! We had such a great time photographing your wedding day. You guys were so much fun. I was also nice to photograph your awesome friends and family!

Nicole · Married on 06/05/2010

It was absolutely great working with Kami! She was very professional and super flexible with her schedule, which was really important since my husband and I live in another city and getting back in to town was sometimes difficult. She was very quick at getting our photos back and we love them all! Thanks so much for capturing all the special moments on our wedding date.

-Nicole and Nathan Kight

Sent on 09/29/2010

Julie · Married on 05/22/2010

Kami is a very professional and fun photographer to work with! We loved working with Kami and recieved so many compliments on our wedding photos!

Sent on 08/15/2010

White Lotus Studios Photography's reply:

Thank you! We really enjoyed being a part of your wedding!

Amanda · Married on 12/19/2009

Kami and White Lotus Studios photographed our wedding in December 2009. My husband and I wanted to do something outside of the box, something other than the pose and smile pictures around the church. When we went to meet Kami we told her our ideas and she was so excited! It was nice to see her just as excited about our ideas as we were. Outside of the "regular" wedding pictures, we all went down to fountain square and my husband and I went ice skating. Yes, that's right, I ice skated in my wedding dress, and my husband in his tux. The pictures could not have been more beautiful. I cherish those photos more than any others because the raw emotion was captured so perfectly. Plus, Kami got out on the ice with us in her shoes, no coat, trying to cover her camera with her jacket in the sleet/rain.... talk about skill :)
    Thank you to Kami and White Lotus Studios for giving us the most beautiful, romantic, and cherished memories that I can look at for years to come.

Sent on 03/12/2010

Katie · Married on 10/10/2009

I couldn't have been any happier with my experience with White Lotus. Kami is extremely helpful, knowledgeable, patient and timely with her responses. This helped immensely in the planning process.

The day of the wedding was spectacular. The ladies caught every detail without being pushing or invasive. They were a lot of fun to be around and we received numerous compliments as to how well they kept us all on schedule.

I can't even put into words how pleased we are with the finished product. I have friends that paid twice what we did and did not receive even a fraction of the quality. Our pictures truly caught the joy and emotion we both felt that day. Each picture was very creative and unique and we will cherish them forever.

Sent on 03/03/2010

Amanda · Married on 10/02/2009

They did an oustanding job and I am very pleased with my wedding photos!!

Sent on 02/23/2010

Pamela · Married on 09/05/2009

I absolutely loved Kami! She was so professional and fun the day of the wedding and really made things easy on me, my family, and the whole wedding party. She is flexible and really listens to what you want in your wedding photos. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/23/2009

Aubrey · Married on 08/29/2009

Very easy to work with, very accomodating and very knowledgeable! Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 10/26/2009

Becky · Married on 08/08/2009

I was pleased to be able to get two photographers as part of the standard package. Many photographers do not even have that option. There are multiple photographers available and at least one is always "on call" in case something happens to one that is working. I really liked having that contingency plan. My two photographers were really fun and flexible, which was important because we had a big wedding party and it was hard to coordinate everyone. I haven't seen most of the pictures yet, but the preview ones online look great!

Sent on 09/01/2009

Jessica · Married on 05/31/2009

Kami was fabulous! She fit right into the whole day and took amazing pictures too! She has an eye for adorable photos, and I ended up with some great pictures of my brother and my nephew. She was great with the kids (I had four flower girls) and just as good with the rest of us. I couldn't have made a better choice.
    Also, I live thirteen hours away from my hometown and the wedding site. Kami was really helpful and responsive to my schedule (because I couldn't come home much), and she helped me through lots of things online (like working out an itinerary, deciding which formal photos I wanted to have taken, figuring out what parts of the reception mattered most to me, etc.)

Sent on 02/25/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/10/2008

Kami is a great person to be around. She and her staff are excited about photography and will do anything to make your day special. Kami is very responsive to emails and is very flexible.
    I would highly recommend White Lotus Studios to anyone looking for quality photography.

Sent on 02/28/2010

Rachael · Married on 09/20/2008

I could not be more pleased with White Lotus Studios. Kami and Candice were both great to work with and I absolutely love the pictures. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 10/24/2008

Amy · Married on 09/06/2008

Kami the owner is wonderful and everything went great. I could not have asked for a better day. She was very easy to work with and is very easy to get along with.

Sent on 09/13/2008

Bethany · Married on 08/02/2008

Kami and Candace did an amazing job photographing our wedding! A year and a half after the wedding, I love looking at their photos every day. They didn't miss a shot, however you never knew they were there because they blended right in. I'd hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/24/2010

Kelli · Married on 04/26/2008

Kami was really great to work with. She made our wedding day one to enjoy. The pictures were really great and we had so many to choose from. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

Thanks again Kami!