White Label Wedding DJs Reviews

417 | Boston, MA

417 Reviews for White Label Wedding DJs

• Heather

Heather Sloan · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Prompt, professional, and FUN!

We had a great experience with White Label and their Austin DJ Brandon Keeks at our wedding. Communication from the main office during inquiry and booking as well as all communication with Brandon was prompt and professional. They had a great survey we filled out so I was confident that the music he was selecting for us fit our desires and he covered all the Must Play and Do Not Play songs. We had a great time dancing and our DJ was definitely having a great time dancing in the booth. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2019

The Dance Floor Was Full The Entire Night

We had White Label DJs provide the music for our wedding and it could not have gone better. Adam was great to work with from the beginning making sure the whole day was exactly what we wanted. Music may be one of the most important parts of the day and he knocked it out of the park! The ceremony was exactly how I envisioned it, adding to the great huge emotions of the moment. The playlist for the reception was perfect. The dance floor was full the entire night with everyone from our friends to my grandmother! I highly recommend Adam for anyone having there wedding.

Sent on 11/17/2019

Macarena · Married on 09/28/2019

Great experience with Matt and Jerry!

We hired Matt and Jerry for our recent wedding. The process was smooth from the beginning. They got in touch with me very quickly and responded to my questions just as quick. The day of, they were on time and very professional. They did a great job with the set up and break down. They played a great selection of music and their equipment was great! They could have been a bit more engaging with the crowd but overall they did a great job. I would recommend and hire again.

Sent on 01/15/2020
  • Anthony

Anthony Scarpino · Married on 09/12/2019

DJ Nick is the Real Deal!!

It was unreal the amount of guests that came up to me asking who my DJ was or asking for his info so they could reach out to book him for an event. He is a wedding pro and was able to give us tips and advice on certain things that I thought were a good idea but wouldve been a disaster had he not advised against it or offered a different approach. He also wasnt a corny clown DJ who talks the entire night and tries to make bad jokes. Very professional yet fun at the same time.

Another big positive - Nick is a real, actual DJ and not a guy who just pushes play. The songs blend from one to another literally without skipping a beat. He did an amazing job playing music that appealed to the younger and older crowds. The dance floor was packed from start to finish.

Everyone knows that your guests really only care about 3 things. Food, music, and dancing. DJ Nick knocked two of those things out of the park. You'd be doing yourself and your guests a disservice by not having him DJ your wedding. A++

Sent on 04/29/2019

Emily B · Married on 07/13/2019

White Label and Zack Joseph are the best !

We recently hired Zack from White Label as our wedding DJ and he was amazing! Before our wedding, we traded lots of e-mails and he was always very quick to respond and gave us great advice. We even sat down with him in person a couple weeks before the wedding to review the survey White Label provided us and go over last minute questions re our ceremony and flow of the night- he was super helpful and provided great suggestions. He was always calm and collective, professional and alleviated any and all music related concerns we had. On the day of our wedding, Zack was fantastic, playing all of the music we wanted to hear (we had a lot of requests and he somehow managed to include most of them!) and he read the mood of the crowd perfectly. Our friends also gave us many compliments re the music. We were on the dance floor all night thanks to his knowledge and expertise. Thank you Zack for helping make our day so special – we could not have done it without you!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Katherine Smith · Married on 06/22/2019

Great experience with DJ Carl Stenzel!

DJ Carl Stenzel was my wedding DJ. He did a fantastic job of capturing the mood we wanted while making sure the flow was perfect. I had so many people coming up to me at my reception telling me how great our DJ was! Very helpful and professional as well.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Erin

Erin Malley · Married on 06/09/2019

Perfect DJ!

I had a small wedding (around 70 people), and I was really worried we wouldn't have enough people for a dance party. I'm so glad we hired Adam, because he kept the dance floor going the entire night! He really seemed to pay attention to what got people on the dance floor and tailored his selections to what the crowd wanted. He was lovely to work with and not cheesy AT ALL (which was another thing I was worried about, having heard some very cheesy, obnoxious DJs in the past). Would totally book him again!

Sent on 06/14/2019
  • John

John · Married on 06/07/2019

Carl S was the best DJ!

We worked with White Label DJs for our June 2019 Boston wedding, and our DJ, Carl S., was INCREDIBLE! From the first planning call, he was very receptive to our less traditional music desires for our ceremony and reception and absolutely delivered on the big day! He showed up early to get everything set up, and even checked in with us pre-ceremony to make sure that everything was going to be as planned. Any slight changes were run past us first, and he kept in contact with us throughout the reception to make sure we were enjoying the music selection and atmosphere being put out there by him. And even though we filled out a questionnaire with all the song details before the wedding, he still checked in to see if there was a specific last song we wanted to hear (we didn't have anything we wanted at the time we filled everything out), and quickly adjusted the playlist to include our last second addition! No exaggeration: our dance floor was packed from the moment dinner ended to the moment the last song ended. Carl made our wedding the best dance party we'd ever been to! If you want someone who will listen to your desires and customize your wedding to suit your personality, Carl is the person to hire!

Sent on 11/07/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 05/18/2019

DJ Nick is the best!!

DJ Nick is the BEST!! He was the DJ at our friends' wedding, and when we got engaged we knew that he had to be our DJ - this was the first vendor we booked after the venue! He was a pleasure to work with during the planning stage, and is just a really great DJ who will keep your guests dancing all night long!

Sent on 05/25/2019
  • Naveen

Naveen Sinha · Married on 10/20/2018

Well-Organized DJ with Great Mix of Music

Omari was the DJ at my wedding last month and I would recommend him to anyone else getting married in the Boston area.

My wife knew Omari socially, so he came to mind quickly when searching for a DJ. After our initial chat with him, I knew that he would be great for our special day; he had worked for weddings with a range of styles and had a great demeanor for hosting events. He was organized in the weeks leading up to the event, as we went through the run-of-show and song preferences. I appreciated his responsiveness to my questions, both via email and phone, right up to the night before.

At the wedding, the logistics went smoothly and his mix of music was the perfect range of styles. He showed up on time and worked with our event coordinator to set up his equipment in a way that could handle the multiple rooms used during our event. I was moved to hear all the songs my wife and I had spent the previous weeks selecting. During the cocktail hour and dinner, he selected just the right ambient music and handled the logistics of our speeches well. Several people commented on how much they enjoyed the music after the reception: a mix of 90's hits with a splash of Bollywood. After giving Omari a representative list of songs (as well as a "do not play" list), he did a perfect job of filling in the rest and had people dancing all night.

Overall, the music added an additional dimension of meaning to the event, largely thanks to Omari. I highly recommend him as a DJ.

Sent on 11/15/2018

Stephen Young · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Dj !

Helped us come up with what we wanted. Music was on point and transitioned without a beat. Non stop party

Sent on 10/25/2018

Mare Bolalek · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work, Zack!

Zack Joseph from White Label DJs was amazing! He did a great job of reading the room and keeping the energy going on the dance floor until the end of the night. We & our guests were very impressed and thrilled with his work. We recommend him highly ad would love a reason to work with him again.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Craig Harriman, was hands-down the best wedding DJ we've ever experienced. Craig literally had our entire wedding out on the dance floor for over 3 1/2 hours. He didn't want to throw on a record to take a break or even run to the bathroom because of how packed our dance floor was. He will go through everything in detail with you about your musical taste, likes and dislikes and your vision for the day. We still have guests talking about how amazing the music was and already have a friend who is using them for their wedding now!!

Highly, highly recommend Craig to anyone who is passionate about music and wants a killer dance party all night.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Nathan D Terwilliger · Married on 09/22/2018

Nick was better than we could've imagined!

We could not be happier about choosing White Label DJ's (specifically Nick DiGiulio) for our wedding! From the beginning he made the process so easy, including going through our music questionnaire line-by-line with us months prior to the big day. Our main goal was for our guests to have a fantastic dance party and Nick delivered that 10x over. He is a true DJ and takes his job seriously; we had SOO many compliments on the music!

Sent on 01/23/2019

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

When it came time to pick a DJ, we were really focused on finding someone who would play great music and wouldn't spend more time than necessary talking to the crowd. White Label DJs seemed like the right fit for what we wanted, and I definitely think their vibe worked well for our wedding.
    Zack was our DJ, and he did an awesome job of keeping things running smoothly in a mellow way and emceeing when appropriate with just the right level of enthusiasm. The dance floor was busy the whole night, even though we only ended up having around 80 guests attend our wedding. The mix of songs he played was perfect - presumably thanks to a combination of the comprehensive questionnaire we were asked to fill out ahead of time and Zack's ability to read the room to see what the guests were feeling. I also appreciated that Zack asked for my permission to play a request when he could only find an explicit version of the song :-)
    Overall, we had a great experience with White Label and with Zack and would wholeheartedly recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/30/2018
  • napawedding2018

Chris · Married on 09/08/2018

No cheese, just jams!

We came across Adam after searching for DJ’s on Wedding Wire. We knew we wanted two things in our DJ: no cheesiness and clean transitions. We really loved that we could listen to a sample of his DJing on the White Label website. Both of our families love to dance, but listen to very different types of music. Adam was able to blend everything in seamlessly. The dance floor was packed the entire night!

We can’t recommend Adam enough, he took all of our input and completely delivered on everything we asked for.

Sent on 03/10/2019

Tara Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Omari is top notch!

Omari was amazing as our wedding DJ! Everyone the next morning raved about the music all the way from my grandpa to my college age cousins. He really played for everyone which made the party so much more fun! People danced the entire night, and he was able to keep everyone engaged till the last song! He was also incredibly organized, professional, and reliable which is all we could have asked for during the wedding planning process. He gave great suggestions and added the little touches that made working with him flawless. Thanks again Omari!! PS. We are looking forward to our five year anniversary party! 🍾

Sent on 11/10/2018

Alycia · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a great experience hiring Zachary Joseph to DJ our wedding. Zach was so easy to work with -- responsive, amenable to requests, and overall a really great guy. He's a true professional DJ and his music selection was spot on. He made our wedding a hit and we received so many compliments on our music the next day. So glad we hired him!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Michael · Married on 08/04/2018

Evan was incredible throughout the entire process, from communicating months before the wedding to perfectly executing what we wanted during the reception. We could not ask for a better experience!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Scott · Married on 08/04/2018

Kyle was perfect as a DJ! He kept the dance floor packed all night, and the music during cocktail hour and dinner was exactly what we were looking for. When we messed up our grand entrance and forgot the order of who was walking in, Kyle rolled with it and made a joke instead of get flustered or confused. Honestly one of the best investments we could have made.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so glad we worked with White Label for our recent wedding. They DJ'd a friend's event, and it was the most I'd ever danced at a wedding. The booking team was super nice, incredibly responsive (but not at all over the top or pushy, which weirdly seemed to be a pattern with other companies), and answered all of my questions. Nick was our DJ, and he was just the best. He had a great energy, was super patient with us (planning our own wedding in a bit of a time crunch meant that we weren't always as prompt as we should've been), and we really felt like he heard us. The day of, our guests danced all night! So many people commented on how great he was and how good of a time they had dancing. He definitely read the room and played what people wanted to hear.

Working with White Label was a fantastic experience, and I would 100% recommend them without reservation. They know their stuff, and are great at what they do.

Sent on 08/10/2018

KEVIN · Married on 07/13/2018

Carl Stenzel was an absolute professional in every way. He played great music and his skill at keeping the dance floor hyped was amazing. He even went above and beyond what he was contracted to do, getting there early and bringing extra gear, which in the end completely saved the day and I am forever grateful.Good guy, job completed beyond expectation.

Sent on 08/04/2018

Josh · Married on 04/28/2018

Our White Label DJ was Brandon Keeks. To put it simply, my wife and I both were thoroughly and genuinely awed by how professional and talented Brandon was in every facet of our wedding. Prior to the date, we sent him a list of specific requests on how we’d like the ceremony music played, along with some questions on his recommendations on what pieces to use based on his past experience. He gave us insightful advice and on the day of, everything went off without a hitch. As our emcee, Brandon was professional and personable, discreet and discerning when needed, and highly efficient in making sure the timeline proceeded accordingly. Finally, once the dancing started, Brandon’s love for music, superb taste, and expert talent as a DJ created one of the, if not the most memorable dance parties we have ever been a part of. It was truly off the charts, and many of our guests made an effort to say so. White Label has you fill out a questionnaire detailing both partners’ musical interests and preferences, along with options for “Must Play” and “Must Not Play” songs, but we largely wanted Brandon to use his expertise to put on the best dance party possible. He did not disappoint. The song selection and professional mixing created an unforgettable night for our friends and family. My wife is still raving about one trio of songs he blended together perfectly to transport the dance floor to an unprecedented level of awesomeness. People I never knew could dance were busting moves left and right and we could tell Brandon was also enjoying himself, which was great to see! You can tell he loves what he does and works very hard to make sure your day is as special as can be. You cannot go wrong with White Label DJs and Brandon Keeks.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Paige · Married on 12/02/2017

I initially met Brandon at a friend's wedding where he was the DJ. I had so much fun dancing, that I didn't leave the dance floor & forgot to make my way over to the buffet table to eat! When helping other friends plan their weddings, Brandon was my first recommendation to be the DJ. He gets involved with the crowd & keeps them engaged the entire night.

As a day-of coordinator for a friend's wedding, I worked with Brandon - he was on top of everything & very professional: arriving on time, checking in with me, setting up & taking down in a timely manner, having the ceremony music ready & knowing the perfect timing, hosting the reception, reading the room, & keeping the party going all night. I don't want to attend a wedding without him as the DJ now! Thank you, Brandon!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Brian · Married on 11/11/2017

Casey from White Label was our wedding DJ -- she is absolutely amazing and we couldn't recommend her enough. The music was really important to us for our reception, she took to the time over several calls, meeting in person, and sharing playlists to really get to know what we like. As a result, we had a great dance party with exactly the music we were looking for. Many guests commented during and after the wedding at how good Casey was. She was key to making our reception what we wanted it to be.

Sent on 11/27/2017