White Label Wedding DJs Reviews

405 White Label Wedding DJs Reviews
  • Naveen

Naveen Sinha · Married on 10/20/2018

Well-Organized DJ with Great Mix of Music

Omari was the DJ at my wedding last month and I would recommend him to anyone else getting married in the Boston area.

My wife knew Omari socially, so he came to mind quickly when searching for a DJ. After our initial chat with him, I knew that he would be great for our special day; he had worked for weddings with a range of styles and had a great demeanor for hosting events. He was organized in the weeks leading up to the event, as we went through the run-of-show and song preferences. I appreciated his responsiveness to my questions, both via email and phone, right up to the night before.

At the wedding, the logistics went smoothly and his mix of music was the perfect range of styles. He showed up on time and worked with our event coordinator to set up his equipment in a way that could handle the multiple rooms used during our event. I was moved to hear all the songs my wife and I had spent the previous weeks selecting. During the cocktail hour and dinner, he selected just the right ambient music and handled the logistics of our speeches well. Several people commented on how much they enjoyed the music after the reception: a mix of 90's hits with a splash of Bollywood. After giving Omari a representative list of songs (as well as a "do not play" list), he did a perfect job of filling in the rest and had people dancing all night.

Overall, the music added an additional dimension of meaning to the event, largely thanks to Omari. I highly recommend him as a DJ.

Stephen Young · Married on 09/29/2018

Great Dj !

Helped us come up with what we wanted. Music was on point and transitioned without a beat. Non stop party

Mare Bolalek · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing Work, Zack!

Zack Joseph from White Label DJs was amazing! He did a great job of reading the room and keeping the energy going on the dance floor until the end of the night. We & our guests were very impressed and thrilled with his work. We recommend him highly ad would love a reason to work with him again.

Lauren · Married on 09/29/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Craig Harriman, was hands-down the best wedding DJ we've ever experienced. Craig literally had our entire wedding out on the dance floor for over 3 1/2 hours. He didn't want to throw on a record to take a break or even run to the bathroom because of how packed our dance floor was. He will go through everything in detail with you about your musical taste, likes and dislikes and your vision for the day. We still have guests talking about how amazing the music was and already have a friend who is using them for their wedding now!!

Highly, highly recommend Craig to anyone who is passionate about music and wants a killer dance party all night.

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

When it came time to pick a DJ, we were really focused on finding someone who would play great music and wouldn't spend more time than necessary talking to the crowd. White Label DJs seemed like the right fit for what we wanted, and I definitely think their vibe worked well for our wedding.
    Zack was our DJ, and he did an awesome job of keeping things running smoothly in a mellow way and emceeing when appropriate with just the right level of enthusiasm. The dance floor was busy the whole night, even though we only ended up having around 80 guests attend our wedding. The mix of songs he played was perfect - presumably thanks to a combination of the comprehensive questionnaire we were asked to fill out ahead of time and Zack's ability to read the room to see what the guests were feeling. I also appreciated that Zack asked for my permission to play a request when he could only find an explicit version of the song :-)
    Overall, we had a great experience with White Label and with Zack and would wholeheartedly recommend them to others.

Tara Kelly · Married on 09/01/2018

Omari is top notch!

Omari was amazing as our wedding DJ! Everyone the next morning raved about the music all the way from my grandpa to my college age cousins. He really played for everyone which made the party so much more fun! People danced the entire night, and he was able to keep everyone engaged till the last song! He was also incredibly organized, professional, and reliable which is all we could have asked for during the wedding planning process. He gave great suggestions and added the little touches that made working with him flawless. Thanks again Omari!! PS. We are looking forward to our five year anniversary party! 🍾

Alycia · Married on 08/18/2018

We had a great experience hiring Zachary Joseph to DJ our wedding. Zach was so easy to work with -- responsive, amenable to requests, and overall a really great guy. He's a true professional DJ and his music selection was spot on. He made our wedding a hit and we received so many compliments on our music the next day. So glad we hired him!

Michael · Married on 08/04/2018

Evan was incredible throughout the entire process, from communicating months before the wedding to perfectly executing what we wanted during the reception. We could not ask for a better experience!

Scott · Married on 08/04/2018

Kyle was perfect as a DJ! He kept the dance floor packed all night, and the music during cocktail hour and dinner was exactly what we were looking for. When we messed up our grand entrance and forgot the order of who was walking in, Kyle rolled with it and made a joke instead of get flustered or confused. Honestly one of the best investments we could have made.

Jennifer · Married on 08/04/2018

We are so glad we worked with White Label for our recent wedding. They DJ'd a friend's event, and it was the most I'd ever danced at a wedding. The booking team was super nice, incredibly responsive (but not at all over the top or pushy, which weirdly seemed to be a pattern with other companies), and answered all of my questions. Nick was our DJ, and he was just the best. He had a great energy, was super patient with us (planning our own wedding in a bit of a time crunch meant that we weren't always as prompt as we should've been), and we really felt like he heard us. The day of, our guests danced all night! So many people commented on how great he was and how good of a time they had dancing. He definitely read the room and played what people wanted to hear.

Working with White Label was a fantastic experience, and I would 100% recommend them without reservation. They know their stuff, and are great at what they do.

KEVIN · Married on 07/13/2018

Carl Stenzel was an absolute professional in every way. He played great music and his skill at keeping the dance floor hyped was amazing. He even went above and beyond what he was contracted to do, getting there early and bringing extra gear, which in the end completely saved the day and I am forever grateful.Good guy, job completed beyond expectation.

Josh · Married on 04/28/2018

Our White Label DJ was Brandon Keeks. To put it simply, my wife and I both were thoroughly and genuinely awed by how professional and talented Brandon was in every facet of our wedding. Prior to the date, we sent him a list of specific requests on how we’d like the ceremony music played, along with some questions on his recommendations on what pieces to use based on his past experience. He gave us insightful advice and on the day of, everything went off without a hitch. As our emcee, Brandon was professional and personable, discreet and discerning when needed, and highly efficient in making sure the timeline proceeded accordingly. Finally, once the dancing started, Brandon’s love for music, superb taste, and expert talent as a DJ created one of the, if not the most memorable dance parties we have ever been a part of. It was truly off the charts, and many of our guests made an effort to say so. White Label has you fill out a questionnaire detailing both partners’ musical interests and preferences, along with options for “Must Play” and “Must Not Play” songs, but we largely wanted Brandon to use his expertise to put on the best dance party possible. He did not disappoint. The song selection and professional mixing created an unforgettable night for our friends and family. My wife is still raving about one trio of songs he blended together perfectly to transport the dance floor to an unprecedented level of awesomeness. People I never knew could dance were busting moves left and right and we could tell Brandon was also enjoying himself, which was great to see! You can tell he loves what he does and works very hard to make sure your day is as special as can be. You cannot go wrong with White Label DJs and Brandon Keeks.

Paige · Married on 12/02/2017

I initially met Brandon at a friend's wedding where he was the DJ. I had so much fun dancing, that I didn't leave the dance floor & forgot to make my way over to the buffet table to eat! When helping other friends plan their weddings, Brandon was my first recommendation to be the DJ. He gets involved with the crowd & keeps them engaged the entire night.

As a day-of coordinator for a friend's wedding, I worked with Brandon - he was on top of everything & very professional: arriving on time, checking in with me, setting up & taking down in a timely manner, having the ceremony music ready & knowing the perfect timing, hosting the reception, reading the room, & keeping the party going all night. I don't want to attend a wedding without him as the DJ now! Thank you, Brandon!

Brian · Married on 11/11/2017

Casey from White Label was our wedding DJ -- she is absolutely amazing and we couldn't recommend her enough. The music was really important to us for our reception, she took to the time over several calls, meeting in person, and sharing playlists to really get to know what we like. As a result, we had a great dance party with exactly the music we were looking for. Many guests commented during and after the wedding at how good Casey was. She was key to making our reception what we wanted it to be.

Tish · Married on 10/28/2017

You know people are loving the music when they don't want to leave the dance floor at the end of the night! Carl from White Label DJs did all of the music for our wedding at the New England Aquarium and we absolutely loved it. He was super easy to work with during the planning process. We provided him with a short list of musical genres and a few of our favorite songs, and he transformed that into a perfect sequence throughout the evening. Our guests loved the music as much as we did!

• Jess

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Music was incredibly important to my husband and I on our wedding day. In fact, the two things that mattered most to my husband was the photographer and the music. DJ Zack did not disappoint! We spoke with him a couple of times about the feel, vibe and mood we wanted to set during our reception and he was happy to accommodate. From the start of the reception, we had everyone on the dance floor and they didn't stop dancing until the night was over. Thank you for making our day so memorable! I would definitely highly recommend you to anyone looking for a talented DJ in New England.

Kacy · Married on 10/07/2017

We used White Label DJ Nick DiGiulio for our wedding outside of Philadelphia. We were very happy, and our guests loved him too. For some aspects of our evening we asked for very specific songs, timing and announcements, and Nick carried out our wishes down to every detail. For other aspects we relied on his judgment, and he was perfect in that regard too. The company in general was very organized, so we never had to stress about the payments or procedures. Highly recommended.

• O

Olivia · Married on 09/29/2017

Absolutely amazing dj. Played everything we wanted and everything in between. The dance floor was packed the entire time. Book Zack 100%

Sarah · Married on 09/23/2017

White Label DJs was recommended to us by our photographer (and if there's an opinion you should trust, it is one of the person who has attended a lot of weddings!) DJ Carl was absolutely everything we were looking for in a DJ for our wedding; someone who would be low key, play a wide variety of music and just keep everyone dancing. We were trying to appeal to the grandparents to the younger crowd all in one go. DJ Carl did just that, and so much more. Multiple guests commented that he was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. DJ Carl was extremely flexible and understanding with a few of our requests. I would absolutely recommend DJ Carl to any Bride/Groom looking for an awesome night of music! Thank you so much for everything!

Charlie · Married on 09/22/2017

Carl absolutely 100% crushed it for our wedding. Throughout the night many guests kept coming up to us telling us the DJ was great. So many times we heard guests say, "This is my favorite song by this artist." Of those guests many are musicians and they found themselves in awe of Carl's selection. The time leading up to the wedding Carl was very responsive and detail oriented to make sure he had all the information from us and we felt confident in him to run with it. I couldn't recommend Carl more. A+ DJ and super guy all around.

Justin · Married on 09/16/2017

We worked with Carl Stenzel with White Label DJs. He handled the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. Carl was fun to work with and cared about doing a good job. This attention to detail made for an amazing event where the music really made the evening. We continue to hear how wonderful our DJ was. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Carl for anyone planning a wedding. He did a fantastic job.

Mikr · Married on 09/09/2017

From our first meeting with Nick we were impressed. He was professional in all our interactions, engaged in making sure the music would fit our personalities and open to suggestions. On our wedding night, Nick was flawless. He delivered exactly the vibe we wanted and kept people ON the dance floor all night. We are so happy that we decided to go with Nick!

Kim · Married on 08/26/2017

Zack was so great to work with - my husband and I aren't always the greatest about music suggestions, so we gave Zack a lot of leeway to make our wedding classy and fun. He totally delivered! He especially excelled at the cocktail hour and dinner jazz selections, weaving in not only some great instrumental trio/quintet pieces but some beautiful vocal choices as well. I've also had friends talking about the dance floor even weeks after - he totally understood our quirky vibe and weaved together a seamless set that kept people moving all night! People didn't want to go home when the lights came on :) Thanks again, Zack - you gave our wedding an amazing soundtrack!

Molly · Married on 08/19/2017

DJ Carl Stenzel made our wedding night absolutely perfect. We had the most amazing time on the dance floor thanks to his talents. I can't tell you the number of people who said they'd never seen that many people - of all ages - on the dance floor all night. Everyone was talking about how great the music was, the variety, the mixing - everything. The old people were turning up, haha! And all of our friends texted us the next day saying they hurt all over from dancing so hard. Carl and the entire White Label team were also incredibly easy to work with leading up to the wedding, and even helped us think through the acoustics/logistics for our ceremony (even though we didn't end up needing their services for that part). Carl was super professional through the evening, and most importantly didn't do that cheesy DJ announcement stuff (the worst!!). Simply put, he is the best. Do not hesitate to book DJ Carl!!