White Knight Entertainment Reviews

92 | Jacksonville, FL

92 Reviews for White Knight Entertainment

1 User photo

Tameka · event on: 10/20/2016

Josh is always the life of karaoke! We love having him and our regulars love him too. Music is always just the right mix. Amazing entertainer!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Kyle · event on: 09/17/2016

We used WKE for a friend of mines memorial. It was definitely a emotional event with the memorial of Liam but with WAKE doing karaoke and DJing definitely brought a brightness and happiness to the crowd.

John · event on: 08/19/2016

This company is exceptional! I have used them for my restaurant for the last five years and my customers would not allow me to replace White Night Entertainment. Quiet frankly, why would I consider since they are the "Rolls Royce" of these type services!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Jim · event on: 08/19/2016

DJ Keith brings life to trivia every time he has the floor! Excitement/entertainment and Fun!!! We look forward to our Friday night out! Great Job!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Calvin · event on: 08/19/2016

White night performs Trivia every Friday night and does a great job. The DJ is very entertaining and has a loyal following. I would highly recommend them based on our experience and high satisfaction level.

Sent on 08/21/2016

Brittney · Married on 08/13/2016

DJ Keith was great! every step of the way he executed everything I wanted better than I could imagine. He saved the day with his Go Pro. He got the crowd out dancing and interactive with every step. Would highly recommend him to everyone looking for a DJ!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Dj Keith with white night entertainment was great at my wedding. He kept the crowd going and was so great at giving different advice to help out night run smoothly!

Sent on 07/30/2016

Harmony · event on: 07/01/2016

I absolutely love the head Dj! He's so great what he does!

• User6826723 · event on: 06/28/2016

Great Trivia Night! Really helps to increase revenue!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/25/2016

DJ Jamie Covert was professional and exceptional. My guests loved her, she made my wedding reception spectacular!

Sent on 06/26/2016

Richard · Married on 06/11/2016

I was the Managing Partner of Gator's Dockside on Baymeadows Rd. and DJ Jamie Covert provided us with DJ services on Thursday nights. She also was the DJ at my retirement party. DJ Jamie has the ability to read the crowd and play the right kind of music.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Charlie · Married on 06/04/2016

I highly recommend to anyone in the market for a DJ to hire DJ Jamie covert with white knight entertainment. She is by far the best DJ I have met. She is a professional and u can tell she loves her work. She is definitely someone you want if you are having an event and are in need of DJ.

Sent on 06/12/2016

Apryl · event on: 04/24/2016

Jamie was absolutely wonderful! She paid attention to the crowd and knew exactly what to play to keep us all up and dancing! It's almost a year later and everyone is still talking about that party, all due to her amazing skills. She was very friendly and helpful in the planning process as well and even decked herself out in pirate gear to go with our theme!

Sent on 02/23/2017

kevin · Married on 04/23/2016

jamie is great,i would use her again anytime

Sent on 09/20/2016
  • User7420109 · 2+ years ago

Keith has a super good personality and will provide sweet, funny, lighthearted entertainment for any wedding. Ours was in March 2016, and he kept our guests - young and young at heart - on the dance floor all night. He has been doing this for awhile, so he was able to help us keep the timing right and make sure all of our bases were covered. He is very easy to work with and happy to help make your wedding dreams a reality.

Sent on 11/18/2016

dominic · Married on 02/08/2016

Keith does a wonderful job, takes good care of our members

Sent on 06/03/2016

Mark · event on: 10/31/2015

DJ Keith was awesome as usual!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Jamie Covert is the BEST!! She worked with me to come up with a very detailed timeline of the entire day and the music that went with it. She offered suggestions where needed and found all of the specific requests we had no matter how random. For the pre-ceremony and dinner music all I did was give her the general idea of the type of music I wanted and she delivered perfectly. The dance party was an absolute blast! The dance floor was never empty. She stayed true to our list of songs to play and not play. Everything ran smoothly and on time. You seriously can't go wrong Jamie!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Michael · Married on 10/17/2015

DJ Jamie Covert did a great job at Stephen and Jessica's wedding! She played great music and was interacting with guests and just keeping the party awesome!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Robyn · Married on 08/08/2015

If you want to dance and have all ages entertained this is your D.J. We listened to Pop, Rock, Country and even Disney. I do not think there was a song requested that he did not have. His knowledge and library of music was amazing. The way he read the crowded room was incredible. He seemed to know exactly when to play a fast dance, line dane or slow dance. My guest were out of their seats dancing the entire time. Calls from party guest thanking me for sore cheeks from smiling and sore feet from dancing were proof that hiring D.J. Rafikii was worth every penny. He will be my go to D.J. for any future event. I recommend him for any event!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/26/2015

This Dj service made our event a night to remember for a lifetime. Not only did they come on short notice, they were professional and on time. They did a fabulous job and I will never use a different service for any of our future events.
    Jennifer Graham

Sent on 10/15/2017
  • F

Farrell · event on: 08/14/2014

Great Dj for trivia, music, and karaoke! Utilized their service multiple times and couldnt be happier.

Courtney · Married on 07/23/2014

DJ's are easily one of the most important parts of a wedding day experience. DJ Keith with White Knight Entertainment is the best! With his unique and outgoing personality, he helped to make sure our special day was nothing short of amazing. I would recommend him any day!

Sent on 08/27/2016

Karen · Married on 06/21/2014

We love DJ Covert!!! Jamie is so detail oriented and you can really tell that she just loves what she does.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Jessica · Married on 03/29/2014

D.J. Keith d.j.'d my wedding 2 years ago and was fantastic! Just this past weekend we had the pleasure of having him d.j. my sisters wedding and he did not disappoint. He keeps the party going. He professional and fun! I would recommend White Knight Entertainment to everyone looking for a d.j. for any event.

Sent on 11/13/2016