89 Reviews for White Knight Entertainment

Do-Not-Play List (5)
Uplighting (5)
Liability Insurance (2)
48 White Knight Entertainment Reviews

Jamie is our favorite trivia host! Science for the win!

Profile Picture Mike, 10/5/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We love trivia on Tuesday night at hurricanes with DJ Jamie! She's super fun and friendly and she always plays the best music!

Profile Picture Terrell, 4/13/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Covert is the best DJ in town. Very friendly and professional.

Profile Picture Christy, 3/9/19, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Jamie is rockin the patio at applebees tonight!

Profile Picture Sasha, 9/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We went to the op road house last night and it was so much fun! DJ Jamie was playing the best music and the bartenders were very nice. My legs hurt today from dancing so much lol

Profile Picture Kendra, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

This was the best trivia night we've ever been to! Great questions, the staff was awesome, love the music we'll definitely be back again. 5 stars all the way for DJ jamie!

Profile Picture Susan, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omg jamie is fabulous this party is so good at the boot rack tonight we love you!!!

Profile Picture Tanner, 7/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Loved DJ Jamie awesome songs and questions at trivia night. Our team lost but we had such a great time and we have silly photos to prove it! We'll be back to win the trophy next week!

Profile Picture Karen, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

It's so hot today but we have margaritas and DJ covert is here! Love the applebees patio for happy hour!

Profile Picture Cindy , 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith and Fontaine was such a great pleasure to work with! They made sure everything went smoothly and that our night was perfect. They helped in any way they could and it was evident that they cared. Although DJ Keith definitely kept the party going, I think the biggest hit of the wedding was the photo-booth! Everyone was talking about it. Fontaine ran it like a true champ. At the end of the night when everyone was running on fumes, they even helped pack up a bit. We couldn't have picked a better pair.

Profile Picture Kelsie , 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day
2.6

The actual owner was very nice and had us excited about the DJ, unfortunately the DJ he sent was poor. Maybe it was nerves, but my husband and I both agree that we wish we would have went with a different company.

Profile Picture Sherry, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We're having such a great time with DJ Jamie she is playing all of our requests she has everything we like!

Profile Picture Trevor, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Omg jamie is so awesome we're having so much fun tonight at applebees!

Profile Picture Michelle, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jamie is taking all of our song requests tonight on the patio we're definitely Coming back next week!

Profile Picture Kendra, 10/14/17, 1 Review
4.2

DJ Jamie at White Knight Entertainment was awesome.
I interacted mostly with Keith (the owner) from the beginning and decided he wasn't really "our" style. If you are unsure of Keith, no problem! Just trust that Jamie will do a good job. We curated an entire list of music that we wanted at our wedding and she made sure that, as much as possible, most of the songs were played. We didn't want a chatty DJ, just someone who would do the job. In terms of responsiveness I would say average wait time for a response was more than 1 day (thus no 5 stars on that) but it was fine with us and worked well with our expectations. Value is 5 stars. I perused the market and they were in our budget (roughly 700 for 5 hours and 2 uplights). Others in our area were much more expensive. I never felt that we had skimped on service. Overall, very pleased and would recommend.

Profile Picture Elizabeth , 10/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Just got home from Thursday night trivia with dj covert at gators dockside on baymeadows always the best time there! Love the music ans the atmosphere!

Profile Picture Mike, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Jamie was amazing. She played all of the songs that we requested. When the timing of the wedding was thrown off, she adjusted perfectly. Throughout the process, White Knight Entertainment was very prompt at responding to all emails I sent. They were also very helpful trouble shooting an amplification issue we were having. I can't believe, compared to other vendors, how reasonable their prices were. DJ Jamie definitely made my wedding a wonderful, stress free experience!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day
3.8

DJ Keith was fun to work with! There were a few hang-ups, but I wouldn't necessarily consider them deal-breakers. For one, DJ Keith came upstairs to ask me about some song selections while my dad and I were having our "first look", so I would have much rather that he addressed his concerns with our wedding coordinator. Second, I had provided an updated song list two days before the wedding, confirmed with the DJ that he had the most updated sheet, but on the day of I believe he brought the old list. I don't think I was so particular in every song choice, but we had very specific songs chosen for the garter get/toss/bouquet/Anniversary dance, so it would have been preferred that he stuck with those options rather than playing his own song choices. Last, our first dance song was played totally wrong on two occasions, even though I was asked 5 minutes beforehand what the song would be. Luckily it only held up our first dance for a couple of minutes at most. However, as a DJ overall, DJ Keith rocked the house and had everyone dancing all night. I can overlook the error in song choices. Thanks a lot!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/30/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Jamie is playing the best 80s music at our party tonight!!!

Profile Picture Stan, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

5 stars all the way we love Tuesday trivia! Jamie plays the best songs.

Profile Picture Paul, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was the best trivia night we've ever been to! Jamie played all of our song requests and did a birthday shout out! We didn't win but we still had the best time.

Profile Picture Stacy, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Keith helped make my daughter's wedding extra special with his DJ talents! Working with him was a pleasure! He was professional, timely, responsive, creative, patient, flexible, attentive to the flow of the reception/needs at the time and kept everyone in attendace having a great time! Perfect music choices and he worked extra long to make our dad/daughter dance even more special! I highly recommend DJ Keith and services of his company for your event!

Profile Picture Bill, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would highly recommend to anyone looking to book a wedding DJ to check out DJ Keith at White Knight Entertainment. He is the best!!! Right away my wife and I knew he was perfect for to DJ our wedding. We were planning our wedding ourselves and from a distance. DJ Keith was always on top of what we needed. He always took his time to work with us. We interviewed a few DJs over the phone, and right away DJ Keith's personality came through, and we knew he could keep the party going and the guests entertained.

Profile Picture Alan, 3/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brice was amazing for our wedding! We are a multi cultural family and he did an great job including songs we loved, with songs our families (Danish American, and Latino) would enjoy as well. He was also quick on his feet and played some impromptu songs to fit the moment after the toast. All in all, it was personalized and perfect.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The crew at White Knight are awesome!!!! They make our events memorable and they go above and beyond for us!! We use them for Karaoke as well as weddings etc. and they always come through!!!!

Profile Picture Lou, 9/11/16, 1 Review