80 Reviews for White & Ivory Diamonds Fine Jewelry

Designer Engag. Rings (3)
Custom Engag. Rings (1)
Diamond Certif. (1)
Ring Sizing (1)
Warranties (1)
79 White & Ivory Diamonds Fine Jewelry Reviews

My Fiance had my ring custom made here and I absolutely love it! Alina Kim worked with him every step of the way and made it such a wonderful experience that we are now having our wedding bands made by White & Ivory (and Alina) as well. Their team is so friendly and helpful. You never feel rushed or uninformed and they keep you up to date and involved every step of the way. Exactly how it should be. Thank you!

Profile Picture Annaliese, 6/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had a wonderful experience collaborating with Alina on my fiance's engagement ring. She had a number of gemstones brought in for me to compare, and helped me find the perfect match for a gorgeous setting. A few weeks ago, I returned with my fiance to pick out a band, and Alina took the time to show my fiance dozens until we found the perfect compliment to the engagement ring. I did a lot of window shopping before choosing White & Ivory, and was surprised by how impersonal some stores were. Alina and the White & Ivory staff made me feel like finding the right ring was just as important to her as it was to me. Service like that is hard to find these days.

Profile Picture Rob, 11/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I were recommended to White and Ivory through my soon-to-be brother in law, and at this point we have bought 3 beautiful rings from them and could not be happier with both the rings themselves and how Alina and her family have treated us throughout the process. They have been wonderful to work with and I would recommend them to anyone else without any hesitation.

Profile Picture David, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Trust plays a primary role when buying precious jewelry. I can easily vouch for this store. It's family owned and very highly recommended because of the quality of the people running it. Me and my wife bought two beautiful wedding anniversary rings from here. Before that I had bought earrings as a birthday gift for her. Another time I had a watch band ordered and also fitted. Alina and Lillian will go above and beyond in order to help you find what you need and personalize it according to your taste and needs. Very customer oriented service, great selection and affordable prices. Even if you do not find what you're looking for in the store the ladies will spend the time necessary in order to locate the item and order it for you. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Gabriel, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings

My husband purchased my wedding set from White & Ivory and we were both very impressed with their friendliness, level of service, and speed. They worked closely with him to find a ring that I absolutely love, and were very patient and helpful as he was deciding which set to go with. Each time we have been to the store they have been extremely friendly, whether it was to pick out the wedding band or just to get the ring cleaned. They remember our names and treat us like regular customers despite the fact that we have only been in a couple of times (so far). They were able to not only get my wedding ring in quickly but were able to size both rings with surprising speed! We would both highly recommend them to anyone looking for a full service jeweler who truly understands customer service in a time where it seems to be a lost art.

Profile Picture User7118772, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

Jewelry store review

I don’t write many reviews. I appreciate that others do, and I use them to inform my shopping decisions. So I guess it’s time to give a little back.

Short version: go to White and Ivory. Get your engagement ring and wedding bands from Alina and Lillian. Their service is top notch, the quality is fabulous, and the pricing was great. Everything you could want in an experience purchasing something that means so much, and yes, costs so much, too. And then there’s Popcorn, the fluffy white dog. He’s cute, and just adds to the overall pleasurable experience. Just go - you won’t be disappointed. And I confess, the many great reviews online for them was a factor, which is why I feel so good writing this review…and posting it multiple places to make sure folks can share in what we learned. You won’t find a better local jewelry store in the areas and you won’t have a better buying experience.

Full review here: http://tinyurl.com/wi-popcorn

So, shop around to get an idea of what you like in an engagement ring.
Then go to White and Ivory, tell them what you want, and watch them exceed your expectations. You’ll be glad you did and I expect you’ll end up as happy as we did...and be sure to say hi to Popcorn!!

Profile Picture User6422227, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé and I had looked at engagement rings at many of the chain jewelry stores that you typically find in the mall but felt the sales people were too high pressure and that they were just trying to make a sale, rather than advise us as to the best options for what we wanted. He decided to look at local, independent jewelry stores and found White and Ivory. He was very impressed with their honesty, quality, customer service, and prices. The ring that he ended up getting was exactly what I had envisioned and more. It was unique, the stone is excellent quality, and they even added some custom scrolling to the side afterwards to make it even more beautiful. We were so impressed that we have also purchased our wedding rings from them. If you are looking for a jeweler that has a great selection of quality pieces, wonderful customer service, who is trustworthy and has great prices then I would recommend you go to White and Ivory. You will be very satisfied, just as we were.

Profile Picture User6425433, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry
Services Used: Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certif., Ring Sizing, Warranties, Custom Engag. Rings, Custom Wed. Bands, Designer Engag. Rings, Designer Wed. Bands, Handcrafted, Ring Setting

My fiancé and I wandered into White and Ivory as our last stop to find a wedding band. We searched about 6 other stores before coming here and I am so happy we did! They are very friendly, accommodating, and have great jewelry. I was looking for a rose gold band that was a bit different and I found exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend this company. The little pup in the store is a huge plus as well! :)

Profile Picture Bailey, 6/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I couldn't have asked for more out of my experience with White and Ivory. They worked with my budget, laid out all the info in a clear way, and even followed up via email with further

working with. The ring turned out beautifully and I plan to return for all my jewelry needs!

Profile Picture Cole, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I recently purchased an engagement ring from White & Ivory, and would highly recommend this shop to anyone in the market. Alina was extremely helpful, and assisted me throughout the entire process. She is extremely knowledgeable and very eager to find the perfect ring in your budget and style. After a few visits, I walked out knowing I made the perfect choice for my soon-to-be fiancé. Alina kept me well informed on the ring’s status, while White & Ivory provided a very quick turnaround time. Unsurprised, my fiancé absolutely adores her ring! The ring was just a bit tight on her finger; however, White & Ivory was able to suggest the proper sizing increase, and have it resized and returned in less than 48 hours! I couldn’t be more pleased with their friendly service, and I will definitely shop there again.

Profile Picture Kylee, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Alina is amazing! Very trustworthy ladies with a beautiful selection.

Profile Picture Casie, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My experience at White & Ivory was nothing but awesome! Lillian, Alina, and Karis were super helpful, especially to a guy who knew nothing of rings. They provided honest, transparent, and comprehensible advice to getting the perfect diamond for my wife. My wife had envisioned a specific design for the setting -- something simple/classic from the top but unique from the sides -- but left it up to me to execute it. Again, as a guy with no background in jewelry, that was difficult but Lillian, Alina, and Karis told me to trust them as they understood the idea. I gave them requests (classic Tiffany style, 6 prongs, lower setting, etc.). Some of the jewelry stores we visited before White & Ivory actually told us that request was not possible. But for Liliian, Alina, and Karis, their creativity and imagination let to suggesting diamond studs on the prongs to give that special uniqueness. When I initially saw the end product, I was nervous because it was so different but they assured me that it was beautiful. When I proposed, not only did my then-fiance love it, but so did everyone else as she is still constantly complimented on it.

Lillian, Alina, and Karis were very respectful of my budget and did not try to upsell me in any way. They provided multiple diamond options, identifying aspects of the "4 C's" that are most important. We also got our wedding bands here and again, my wife was able to customize her band without any problems! Their jeweler is very flexible with what you're looking for and your timeline. They were also super patient as I'm sure I sent them hundreds of emails just to make sure everything was perfect! It was great working with everyone at White & Ivory as they truly cared about the details and it was like working with family.

Profile Picture User5537064, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiance (now husband) worked with Alina at White & Ivory to customize my Simon G engagement ring, and it is absolutely stunning! Everyone was super helpful and nice when we went for fittings, and my ring gets compliments all the time. Awesome people, beautiful store and gorgeous jewelry! They are worth the trip.

Profile Picture Martha, 11/6/15, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Designer Engag. Rings

White and Ivory is the best jeweler ever! I am getting married in October and they custom made the most beautiful engagement ring with emeralds. Everyone compliments on how beautiful it is, I am so lucky to have this unique, one of a kind piece of jewelry for the rest of my life! Alina was so helpful, she assisted us through the entire process...through many phone calls, email and appointments. She is so sweet! We will definitely go back for all of our other jewelry purchases in the future. Thank you White and Ivory!!!

Profile Picture Allene, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My wife and I ordered our wedding rings from White & Ivory and had a great experience. The staff was very professional and courteous. We custom ordered my wife's ring and they kept us up to date on when it would be done and would arrive. Her ring turned out even more beautiful than we expected, and we felt that we got an excellent price for both of our rings.

If you want great customer service and great prices on fine jewelry, I highly recommend visiting White & Ivory.

Profile Picture Todd, 1/16/15, 1 Review
4.2

Buying an engagement ring is a very overwelming experience. The staff at White & Ivory are extremely helpful and friendly, and made the experience much smoother.

Profile Picture Mike, 10/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Lillian was so great to work with when we purchased our wedding and engagement rings from White and Ivory. She showed us so many sets, but we kept coming back to the beautiful Simon G. Set, and decided it was the one we had to have. Beautiful quality jewelry, and we are so glad we picked the one we got. We will go back every time we are ready for another purchase. Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cindy, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

White & Ivory is by far the best price around and they give you great customer service. I was never pressured into buying anything and they spent over a month helping me pick out the engagement ring I was looking for. Always friendly and always helpful.

Profile Picture Eric, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

Lillian, Alina, and Madison will take care of all your needs and make you feel completely at ease when deciding which ring is perfect for your fiancé. I was nervous about finding a nice family owned business and found the perfect spot. I will only purchase jewelry from these wonderful ladies.

Profile Picture Adam, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I had a really great experience buying my engagement ring and my husband's and my wedding bands from W&I (we were referred to W&I by my husband's cousin). Andrea helped me out with my engagement ring, teaching me the basics about diamonds and rings and directing me to what I would like. Since she's moved, Alina and Lillian helped with our wedding bands, pairing my engagement ring with the perfect band. All our interactions with W&I have been pleasant, friendly, and fun; everyone is responsive to emails and phone calls, and are also helpful and kind in person. Alina was especially accommodating and patient with me as I was indecisive about resizing my wedding band. W&I relocated to Leesburg, and Popcorn the dog adds a cheerful happiness to the classy space. There is a pretty selection of quality diamonds and rings in addition to the great staff!

Profile Picture Kay, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Great place to purchase your engagement ring!

Caitlin helped me through the process and gave me all the facts and figures needed when making a big investment purchase such as this. They did not push products or steered us toward more expensive stones.

Overall a great learning experience. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Eric, 6/22/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

My fiancé bought my beautiful Simon G. engagement ring at White & Ivory and had a fantastic experience. He had checked out several other stores in Leesburg but had the best customer service here. He felt very confident buying the setting and choosing the stone with Lillian's guidance, and I love it! We went back recently to order our wedding bands and loved the high level of customer service and ability to quickly answer our questions about custom designs.

Highly recommend White & Ivory for fine jewelry purchases!

Profile Picture Bethany, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

I just purchased an engagement ring from White & Ivory and it was a fantastic experience. There was a great assortment of quality in-stock rings and diamonds. The customer service was awesome; I wanted a ring quick and the ladies at the store worked with me and within two days I had the ring I wanted adjusted to meet my desired specifications. I'd definately recommend using White & Ivory for any of your jewelry needs.

Profile Picture Kevin, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Jewelry

My fiance and I got our rings from White & Ivory and they have been very accommodating. We custom designed our engagement ring and wedding bands through them. Lillian worked directly with the jeweler to make sure all the fine details in our design were incorporated.

Profile Picture Eugine, 8/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Jewelry

Lillian is so knowledgeable and helpful in assisting you in finding the perfect ring. The selection at the store is impressive and the friendly atmosphere makes picking out a beautiful diamond ring even more fun. If you have to drive to Leesburg, it is worth the trip!

Profile Picture Patrice , 8/14/13, 1 Review