White Isle Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Samantha T. Getting married on 03/03/2023

Best dj ever!

Bryan and his team knocked it out the park at our wedding! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night long and the set he played was incredible! He included all the songs we asked for and made the dance floor feel like a club, which was the exact vibe we wanted! I had guests and staff coming up to me all night saying he was the best DJ they had ever heard! Cant say enough good things about White Isle Events!
  • Alex
    Alex W. Married on 10/29/2021

What A Night

I've known Bryan since the early 2010s, when we were both working at Crunch Fitness in Fair Lawn. I'll never forget how his spin classes would fill up hours ahead of time because his mixes were unlike anything those women had heard before. Fast forward to 2020, I'm engaged and we're on the hunt for a DJ. I told my fiancee I used to work at the gym with a guy I had in mind, and she turned to me and said 'umm yeah I don't know if I'm going to keep you in charge of DJ duties anymore.' I knew there was only one man for the job though, and I told her how Bryan started his own DJ company from scratch and plays Groove Cruises in his spare time. She said let's give him a call. After speaking with Bryan on the phone and him showing great attention to detail, my fiancee said let's do it. On our wedding day, Bryan and his team knocked it out of the park for us. From the total organization, to the outstanding percussionist, to the cannons and light show, to the never ending fist pumping, it was a night my wife and I will never forget. We had our guests tell us they had never been to a wedding where they danced all night before. It was a one of a kind experience that will leave you and your guests feeling like there won't be another wedding you go to like this. So if you're put in charge of one thing as the groom, choose White Isle. My fiancee wasn't sorry, and you won't be either.
  • Steph
    Steph T. Married on 10/29/2021

Absolutely amazing

Bryan and his team were nothing but amazing!!! He knew exactly what I wanted for our wedding and made it happen no matter what it took. He’s pretty much family to us and I would recommend him to anyone. He made our small 85 person wedding seem like a huge party. So many; including myself never left the dance floor. If you don’t know who to hire for any of your DJ needs just look for white isle events!!!!!
  • Isaura
    Isaura D. Married on 10/21/2021

Entertainment is key!!

Bryan's energy is amazing! Everybody loved the music, they kept asking who was the DJ.
    We didn't get a chance to fill out the music questionnaire. We trusted Bryan and he got it right, music was on point! The dance floor was packed the entire time! The DJ either makes or breaks the party. I would highly recommend hiring Bryan. He made the party what it was. Amazing!!
  • Cristina
    Cristina Married on 10/16/2021

By far the best DJ I've ever seen/had.

White Isle Events is by far the best DJ I've ever had. They were incredibly open and accommodating to the large number of song requests we had from guests, as well as just being super down-to-earth people who were easy to talk to. With as stressful of an event as a wedding, it's nice to have a vendor that you get along with and who goes above and beyond for you. We had numerous people come up to us after the event and tell us it was the "best reception they've ever been to" and that "they've never seen so many people up and dancing at a wedding." If you're looking for an amazing DJ for an amazing night, they should be your top choice! We'll definitely be using them again :)
    Michelle L. Married on 10/15/2021

Dance til you drop (10/15 Woodcliff Manor)

If you want your guests to be on the dance floor all night the I would choose White Isle Events. The staff is conscientious about making sure your event is perfect before and during the event. Jason and Wilson ran our event and people could not stop raving about them all night!! Look no further. You won’t be disappointed!!
  • Jacquelynn
    Jacquelynn G. Married on 10/10/2021

The best DJ I could have ever dreamt of!!

From the start Bryan and his team went above & beyond for us! Weather it was last minuet changes or last minuet needs, they had no issues coming to rescue to make sure everything worked out perfectly for us. We had a unique idea for our introductions for the reception and Bryan was incredible bringing energy and life to our intros. The dance floor never stopped and was one of our biggest compliments we received about our wedding. I would highly recommend White Isle Events for any event!! Thank you from the bottom our our hearts for making our day so special!!

- The Santeramos
    Deanna O. Married on 10/01/2021

Amazing staff!

So happy we went with white isle events ! Was recommended by a friend & didn’t disappoint. Staff was amazing & professional highly recommend
    Kyle R. Married on 10/01/2021

The best there is

Bryan and the entire White Isle team are world class. We hired them for our wedding and they exceeded our expectations tenfold. Throughout the entire planning process, Bryan was two steps ahead and consistently responsive. Not once did we feel like he wasn't available and every time we had an additional request or hiccup, he was there for us. He listened to our wants and executed on each one every step of the way. He was flexible, kind, thoughtful and just all around amazing. It seriously couldn't have been easier to work with him.

To provide one example of just how incredible Bryan is, we had a last minute realization that there was no electricity source at our ceremony location. Not only did he find a way to source this in record time, he worked with us budget wise so that we could ensure we had it all settled. The ceremony ended up being perfect for our guitarist and officiant because of him.

As for the music and overall experience of the wedding. 10/10. There was one point where literally every single person was on the dance floor. We had multiple guests message us after asking for his name and telling us he was one of the best wedding DJ's they've ever heard. Every single song was on our wavelength. We haven't that danced that much in our entire lives. We're still sore a few days after.

If you are considering Bryan and his team, seriously, do not look anywhere else. They are hands down the best in the business.
    Bob M. Married on 09/26/2021

Fantastic music and vibe

Bryan and his team were fun, professional, attentive to every detail and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend White Isle Events without hesitation! Sound was awesome too.
    Bianca Married on 09/25/2021

best dj ever ! best experience ! best night!

Bryan and White Isle Events made our wedding a dream come true! From our first encounter with Bryan until our last meeting with him before the wedding he was the sweetest, responded so quickly and so nice and easy to work with. We had one zoom meeting with him before the wedding to go over our vision and to say that he delivered is the biggest understatement of the century! He created the exact night we wanted, the music was amazing, all of my friends and family had the best time and raved about the music! Best decision we ever made!
    Sarah D. Married on 09/19/2021

White Isle was our ONLY "must have"...

There would be no party without Bryan and his team. He is such a pleasure to work with (and we had to postpone 3 times over the past 1.5 years because of COVID) and I knew I didn't have to worry about a thing when it came to our entertainment. Bryan took our vision and made it even better. I can't wait to have another event so we can book with White Isle again. We couldn't have asked for more, thank you!
    Mike P. Married on 09/18/2021

Art Factory Wedding

Bryan and team were incredible for our wedding. White Isle supported our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and afterparty. The reception music was amazing and had everyone on the dance floor. The live saxophone and percussionist he provided were game changers!

Not only did Bryan and team deliver for the wedding but they also provided an incredible after hours experience that last until 5am. From the Monograms, to the casino tables, Bryan thought of every detail to make the night priceless.

Stephen Married on 09/04/2021

!@$% Awesome !!!!

I already knew Bryan from back when I was a photographer for an EDM festival he is a resident DJ on. We have worked together for a few years now and when I found out he does weddings there was ZERO hesitation that he was going to be the guy at ours. Most wedding DJs suck because its the same tired ass script we have all listened to over and over again. When you hire Bryan , give him a HANDFUL
    ( no more no less ) of your must play songs and then let him off his leash. We tried to tell everyone that we had a world class DJ coming to our wedding and I feel like no one took us seriously because an hour into his set, peoples minds had been blown.
    All night people kept coming up to us raving about how bad ass he was and all I could say was “ Yeah, I know, thats why I hired him ! “. Seriously, Im not just saying that because he is my friend, he blew the roof off the barn. Not one of our guests had ever witnessed a wedding DJ do what he did and the reactions we got from people where priceless.
    No one remembers what kind of plates they ate on or what color the flowers where. People remember what kind of party you threw. So if you want people to rave about your wedding, hire Bryan. If you dont then you are dumb. Just sayn
  • Ali
    Ali K. Married on 09/04/2021

I’m jealous of everyone who gets to have this DJ at their wedding

TLDR: hire this man. Bring him to wherever you are having your wedding. Design your wedding around this DJ. Just do it.
    The Details: Bryan was the most anticipated part of our event. My husband kept telling me to “tone it down” when I talked to people about how excited I was for Bryan to play our wedding. He wanted to under promise and over deliver. It turns out, despite my hyping him up for weeks leading up the wedding, we still under promised and Bryan/team over delivered in a big way. He handled a fairly complex set up at a private residence (so no existing infrastructure to support a DJ) - we had speakers, a mic, and a keyboard hookup at the ceremony outside on the lawn, which all got moved to a different part of the lawn for dinner, and then a completely different set up with intelligent lighting in a barn. He handled the entire thing with ease and professionalism, sound was flawless throughout the day and dinner. He also executed the schedule perfectly in sync with my coordinator - people were commenting that they couldn’t believe we were on time. He even helped facilitate a sparkler tunnel/parade and a champagne spray at the end of the night.

But holy sh*# I wasn’t ready for what waited for us in the barn - he turned that place into a legit club, in a small unassuming barn in upstate NY. We hung disco balls as more of an art installation than a lighting choice - but he surprised us with huge purple light towers with intelligent lights on top that achieved pin-lighting on the disco balls and turned the barn into a magical fairyland for our first dance- and it was nonstop party from there. He read the crowd, mixed in some crowd pleasers while keeping to the EDM vibe we were hoping for, and one of my fave moments was when my grandma asked me if there was something she could dance to, and as soon as I mentioned it to Bryan we immediately (and somehow seamlessly) were transported back to the 50s and 60s with some classics that kept the crowd entertained and my grandma happy. Flawless execution from start to finish.

Oh by the way - everyone’s head exploded at some point during the night- the remixes he was serving were fire, and energy of the whole night was perfect, and I don’t think I left the dance floor once from 8-11! (Ok maybe once to grab a late night taco).

Now I follow his Instagram and debate if I should wedding-crash when he’s playing a gig in the area. So to summarize - stop searching and just hire him.
    Tara L. Married on 09/03/2021

Incredible DJ- look no further!!

Words cannot describe how amazing Bryan and White Isle Event were! Not only was he reliable, flexible, and so much fun to work with but he did exactly what that we wanted for our wedding which was help us throw one hell of a party. Our dance floor was on fire!! He was so responsive, on time, and just awesome!! Can’t wait to find another excuse for another big party just so I can hire these guys!!
  • Liz
    Liz F. Married on 08/14/2021

Best experience

I can’t say enough good things about the night! Bryan worked with us during covid and rescheduled 3 times!!! It aaa worth the wait. Marcus was an amazing emcee with so much talent! Jay played all of the best music and understood our vibes! Everyone was dancing all night. I wish they could’ve stayed for another 5 hours. I highly recommend white isle and truly had the time of my life.
  • Brandon
    Brandon S. Married on 07/23/2021

wedding 7/23/21

Amazing, from start to finish everything was perfect! Bryan knows how to keep the party going and dance floor full! we wouldn't even think to use anyone else for a future event! thank you so much white isle !
  • Emily
    Emily T. Married on 07/18/2021

Incredible

Bryan and his team are AMAZING. If you’re looking for a DJ for any event, look no further than White Isle Events. My husband and I booked Bryan for our wedding and we could not be more happy with everything he and his team did for us. From start to finish they were extremely professional and included all of the songs we requested. All of our guests are raving about the music and how much fun they had! Thank you Bryan and team for making our wedding reception so special and unforgettable! We will definitely be working with them again in the future!
    Caitlin P. Married on 07/11/2021

White Isle Events is The Best of The Best

When it came to the music, this aspect of our wedding was extremely important to us! My husband and I are biracial so it was important to us to have someone who could give us a good mix of music to please both sides of our family. Bryan and his team are absolutely the dream team when it comes to entertainment and keeping the party going! We had a Sunday brunch wedding so I wasn't expecting people to dance like it's a nightclub but they did an excellent job with keeping everyone moving! I really liked how Bryan keeped checking in with us throughout the day to make sure everything was running smooth and to our liking. Very professional throughout the whole process. We would definitely recommend White Isle to everyone!
  • Russ
    Russ D. Married on 07/09/2021

Couldn't be happier!

Planning (and replanning) a wedding during a pandemic was difficult, to say the least. Bryan and his entire team were nothing but accommodating, professional, and super helpful the entire way through. And come wedding day- they truly delivered. They nailed all of our requests, and did an awesome job of keeping the party going right to the last song. I would 100% recommend White Isle to anyone shopping for their wedding entertainment crew.
    Rachel Married on 07/02/2021

Omg the best!

Planning a wedding over the past year was stressful, to say the least, but Brian made sure that we had nothing to worry about when it came to our DJ selection. Every aspect of working with him was easy and our party was even more awesome than I hoped it would be. He truly listened to what my husband and I wanted for our wedding and we had so much fun. Would absolutely recommend this company and would absolutely work with them again!
    Alessandra N. Married on 06/26/2021

Hire bryan now!

Bryan was the best vendor to work with and was so accommodating. He really took the time to check in with my husband and I throughout the night for requests, read the room to see what music to play next, and everyone on his team was so professional and sweet. Our wedding was a week ago and people are STILL talking about how amazing our DJ was. The music was SO GOOD that people didn’t eat their dinner and cake because they were too busy dancing. I can not recommend Bryan enough. Thank you Bryan!!!

- Alessandra and Andrew Garcia
    Melina M. Married on 06/13/2021

Amazing!

Working with Bryan was the easiest part of wedding planning! He understood our vision from the first conversation we had and was able to execute at our wedding flawlessly. Everyone absolutely loved the music and our DJ. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking to have a good time!
    Liz M. Married on 05/07/2021

Best dj ever!

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! Thank you! You were amazing!! Countless compliments!! Knowing you from yearss back, I can honestly say I knew you were gunna be good at this. It’s just so natural for you! I legit could not be happier with how it went!! I didn’t wanna go home🙂