White Glove Rentals Reviews

47 | Forest Hill, MD

47 Reviews for White Glove Rentals

Miss Daniela · Married on 05/17/2017

I don't even know where to begin! Working with White Glove Rentals was by far the most exciting part of wedding planning! I will never forget how happy I was working with Lisa at her warehouse and looking at all the gorgeous inventory that they have to offer. Lisa was a joy to work with and I loved how she shared in her excitement with me. We used White Glove rental for all of our rentals and when I say that our wedding would not have been the same without them, I mean it! They took my vision and offered the most glorious pieces to put my visions together. Lisa has an extreme design talent and helped me put things together. I loved how hands on WGR was with our wedding and they offered so many options. I am still dreaming about all of the furniture and accessorize that they provided for our wedding - they truly made our wedding so magical and unique. My husband and I cannot thank you enough - it was so nice working with honest and genuine people who really have a passion for the wedding industry and making people happy.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow! White Gloves pieces are absolutely amazing! While I didn't work through them directly, they were one of the first vendors my wedding planner suggested that would fit my style. And wow was she right! Their pieces created more style at our wedding than I could have ever dreamed. The location of each piece seemed so thoroughly thought out and perfect! I received so many compliments on the style and detail of our wedding much of which is attributed to White Glove Rentals! Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding day and the memories than will last us forever so incredibly special!

Sent on 05/24/2017
  • Atena

Atena · Married on 03/11/2017

My favorite wedding planning memory was our trip to White Glove Rentals. They fulfilled my wish of a "white wedding chapel". My finance and I went to look at it and had such a great time! Visiting them makes me want to throw a party every year just to rent some of their items. We had a minor snafu with getting the rental items to fit and they were so professional about fixing it. LOVE THEM!!!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Nathalie · Married on 09/06/2016

There aren't enough words to express how thankful I am to White Glove Rentals. On April 16th, 2016 I hosted my engagement party. I contacted them April 13th hoping that they would be available for my last minute party. Without hesitation or concern on the last minute request they worked with me in choosing the dream setting for my engagement party. It was absolutely stunning! Their pieces are gorgeous and added the perfect touch to my event. Thank you so much for making my dream engagement party a reality! I am so thankful for their thoughtfulness and willingness to help.

Sent on 05/03/2016

HOLY COW! This place is amazing! I would highly recommend going to their warehouse to see all the furniture before purchasing because it looks even more gorgeous then it does on their website. My husband and I were so shocked walking in their warehouse. The owners are so friendly and polite. Their stylist is amazing. They showed up on our wedding day on time and man we were shocked when we walked into the reception. Their furniture really brought together our vintage glamour theme. Our families enjoyed sitting on the lounge drinking our signature drinks while they watched others party on the dance floor. The Lisa came up with the idea of wrapping the lounge our dance floor which was so brilliant because it brought intimacy to our wedding. Meanwhile, the furniture was underneath a massive chandelier! I am already trying to think of creative ways to use them again! Thanks White Glove!

Sent on 09/24/2016

Lisa and her husband were my favorite vendors I worked with for my wedding! Walking into their warehouse, I was blown away by the beautiful inventory on site. They helped me narrow down what pieces to rent, helped me stay within budget, went out and found me lanterns to rent that they didn't already have on hand, built me a cake stand from a Pinterest picture, responded to all my emails in record speed, and were overall wonderfully lovely people that care so much about what they do and who they work with. Deliveries and pick-up were perfectly smooth - everything was in the right place when I arrived at the venue. If I had to do everything over again, I would have started my planning at White Glove and selected my colors, theme, location based on what treasures I wanted to rent! Thank you again White Glove for everything!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Nathan · Married on 05/07/2016

We got married on May 7th in Fairplay, MD. We rented their large vintage arch door for the back drop of our ceremony site. It was perfect! We got some great pictures with the door, and it brought an element of rustic, chic, vintage to our outdoor wedding. Very happy!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sara · Married on 02/13/2016

Hands down the best vendor I've ever worked with, from the beautiful pieces to the seamless delivery and pick up, White Glove Rentals and crew surpasses excellence.

Sent on 03/18/2016

Laura · Married on 11/21/2015

We rented a vintage mantel that was delivered to the site & picked up from the site flawlessly. It was a gorgeous mantel & was a conversation starter as well.

Thank you for making my wedding special!

Sent on 12/01/2015

Denise · Married on 10/18/2015

White Glove Rentals was, as they say "over the moon experience". Owners Lisa and Tim truly are very passionate about providing the perfect experience for your themed event. I was looking for a quaint venue to host a surprise bridal shower for my daughter. Lisa and Tim allowed me to choose furniture pieces to use for the "garden" themed event then added small personal touches to finish the look. It was absolutely gorgeous, and everyone was impressed with how elegant it looked. The venue is convenient, has plenty of free parking, is spotless, and spacious for a small gathering, and up to seven hours allowed for the event was enough time to complete the party without feeling rushed. On a personal note, Lisa and Tim asked to stay and enjoy my daughters' expression as she walked in, completely surprised. I feel like we are family because of the professional yet personal customer service I received. This site is perfect for anyone looking for quality service, affordable and beautiful event, I would highly recommend this venue. I would like to thank Haley for assisting with all her help the day of our event. Absolutely fabulous day!!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

We used White Glove Rentals for my daughter's wedding where she had industrial items mixed with some Steampunk type decorations. White Glove Rentals had some unique items that worked great and they were easy to work with. highly recommend.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Nicole · Married on 08/15/2015

The furniture we rented for our wedding was absolutely perfect and beautiful! Lisa and her team were very responsive and even helped when I asked for help picking out an additional piece. The lounge area was perfectly arranged!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Nicki · Married on 07/18/2015

If you are looking for a way to make a statement at your wedding, look no farther than White Glove Rentals. Their furniture is so unique and beautiful. My favorite thing that we rented was this huge, gorgeous hot pink couch - our guests could not stop talking about it! We also rented two pink chairs and tables for the lounge area, as well as linen chairs for our sweetheart table. The furniture itself is so

Sent on 08/07/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 11/02/2013

White Glove is FANTASTIC! My planner brought me to their showroom and warehouse to pick out the pieces I might be interested in. I'm a visual person so this was incredibly helpful. The sales people there are incredible - they are so patient and so willing to help. The pieces were all also really gorgeous and it added the perfect details to our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Paula · Married on 07/28/2018

We used White Glove Rentals for our wedding this past July, and including them in our wedding definitely took the decor up a notch. They have a ton of rental options at, what I think, were reasonable prices. I changed my mind about a couple of pieces MULTIPLE times and Kim was super accommodating and even set up a time for us to go to their showroom. If possible, I suggest you definitely visit it - it made alll the difference when confirming what we wanted and needed!! Everything we rented was clean and delivery to and from the wedding was seamless! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Leah · Married on 10/28/2017

White Glove Rentals was amazing from start to finish! Their prices are very reasonable (especially compared to other vendors I looked at), they have an AWESOME inventory and everything looked in person exactly what I was expecting. The sweetheart table and chairs that we ordered were literally the best thing ever. It was so romantic and really tied into our theme. Thank you to White Glove Rentals and they are a 5-star company!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Alison · Married on 09/23/2017

I loved our experience with White Glove. From visiting the showroom to the professionalism and responsiveness of the team. We are so happy we used them for our wedding. The pieces really provided character and ambiance that took the event over the top. The pieces were gorgeous and set up exactly as we wanted them, with no work from us on the wedding day. Easy and worth it! Beautiful furniture.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Molly · Married on 05/29/2016

White Glove Rentals had such beautiful pieces that really elevated my event. They were even willing to be a little flexible with pricing so that I felt comfortable with the look of my wedding reception and didn't have to settle for a lesser option! I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 07/07/2016

White Glove Rentals has amazing rentals in great condition. They were perfectly easy to work with and the furniture we rented added a lot of personality and uniqueness to our setting. Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/11/2015
  • Alpa

Alpa Bhungalia · Getting married on 12/06/2021

Can’t wait to work with on a future event!

I didn’t end up using White Glove (long story) but I will definitely be working with them on future events that I do privately. They were so responsive, patient and helpful. Kim was very professional and kind. I had to reach out to them for an event that I did not have much time to put together and she simply acted like we were going to work together on an event that will be taking place a year from now instead of being condescending about the lack of time. She was even kinder when I told her plans changed and we didn’t need White Glove’s services for this event. Their inventory looks great and I can’t wait to visit their studio and work with them!

Sent on 01/06/2020

C · Married on 01/28/2018

Used White Glove rentals for some chairs, sofas, and plates/glasses/etc for a baby shower. Would use them again. Very reliable and professional. Showed up on time to set up and clean up. Price is a bit steep but very good quality and you get what you pay for.

Sent on 02/12/2018
  • Charlotte

Charlotte · Married on 09/03/2016

If you are looking for some truly unique and beautiful pieces to add to your special day look no further. White glove made it easy to incorporate some special details into my wedding. They were super responsive to emails and were very accommodating when we had to change some of our order last minute. Everything came on time and was picked up on time. Everything went super smoothly. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/15/2016