White Glove Rentals Reviews

47 Reviews for White Glove Rentals

• Lauren

Lauren Psoras · Married on 08/15/2020

You need White Glove

White Glove has the most beautiful selection of dinnerware, furniture, and other accessories to enhance you wedding day! I rented beautiful charges, gold silverware, and a few furniture pieces for my wedding day! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I received so many compliments from my guests!

Sent on 08/17/2020

White Glove Rentals's reply:

Lauren, thank you so very much for your wonderful review. We loved being a part of day and for allowing us the opportunity. We so appreciate you taking the time to write a review. XO
  • Jennifer

Jennifer White · Married on 02/22/2020

White Glove are pros!

White glove was super awesome to work with and very responsive to my emails and phone calls. Delivery was on time and professional and I was very impressed by the quality of the bar we rented from them, not to mention the price!

Sent on 03/14/2020

Caitlin · Married on 12/31/2019

You Need White Glove for Your Wedding!

The amount of options White Glove had to choose from still blows me away. Our soft seating was used throughout the night not only in cocktail hour but afterward during the reception. My prosecco wall was a HIT!! I loved everything about White Glove and would happily work with them again.

Kim and team were responsive in communication, answered all my questions and ongoing concerns about sizing, and were on time for set up. They were a great partner and saved me from having to buy things that I would have never used again.

I truly recommend White Glove for any event you have (not just weddings)!!

Sent on 01/16/2020
  • Jo

Jo · Married on 12/07/2019

The perfect arch!

We had almost lost hope for finding the perfect arch for our wedding ceremony - or any arch for that matter! - before we found White Glove Rentals.

Since we couldn’t keep structures in our venue overnight, we knew we wanted to rent to avoid the hassle of trying to bring in or move our a large piece of decor on wedding day. All the places we looked at had a sky high minimums and/or big delivery fees that just didn’t make sense for one arch. Thankfully, we found White Glove Rental!

Kristin at White glove rentals was incredibly helpful and responsive, and helped make sure we would have the arch we were searching for. The arch was just what we wanted, and looked fabulous in person and in photos. I would certainly recommend checking out White Glove Rentals inventory if you’re in need of a decor piece!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/19/2019

Bar and Glassware Rentals

Amazing rental offerings and very professional team. Would highly recommend if you're looking for current and beautiful rentals.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Hinchliffe · Married on 09/14/2019

Stunning Accents

Kim at White Glove and her team made my creative vision for my wedding come to life. From the small details of oyster cans, to larger details like a classic three panel bar, White Glove has all of your needs and more. They were friendly and professional, pick up and drop off included.

Sent on 09/19/2019
  • KWiewiorowski

Katie Wiewiorowski · Married on 09/14/2019

Beautiful Details

We used White Glove Rentals to add some soft seating to our reception. We selected a Plumeria velvet couch, 2 white club chair, a coffee table and nesting side tables. Everything was gorgeous, delivery was fast and on time! I was so happy with how easy they were to work with and how much the furniture added to the comfort of our guests!

Sent on 11/13/2019

Shea · Married on 08/17/2019

Beautiful Decor

I wanted a unique and luxurious tablescape for our wedding. I don’t like the standard hotel or caterer plates and glassware. I reached out to White Glove by email multiple times for quotes and they were very responsive and polite. In the end, I went with another caterer and cheaper rental company for the majority of our rentals but I still wanted to add some White Glove pieces to complete the look which I couldn’t achieve with the other rental company. I ended up with White Glove scallop pin salad plates and blue water glasses. They were a huge upgrade and were beautiful. I’m so glad I got a little bit of White Glove even though I would have gone all with them if my budget had allowed it!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Sara

Sara Dombrausky · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful rentals, amazing staff!

Everything single person we worked with at White Glove was so friendly! From the sales lady at the beginning to the delivery guys on the day of. It was an absolute dream to work with them. On top of that they have an amazing inventory and gorgeous shop! My favorite part of the whole wedding planning process was visiting their shop! It is so gorgeous and really helps you to piece together items to make your bigger picture come true. Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/09/2019
  • Grace

Grace Toolan · Married on 06/01/2019

Beautiful pieces!

White Glove Rentals has incredible inventory and was so much fun to work with. Their pieces are stunning and they have such a range of styles to choose from as well. The pieces we rented from White Glove really made our wedding extra special and they were great to work with.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Emma · Married on 05/18/2019

Highly recommend White Glove Rentals!

I loved working with White Glove Rentals for my wedding! Kim and the team were extremely responsive and very easy to work with. It was so nice to be able to go and see all the pieces in person at their warehouse and make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. They have an incredible inventory that made it difficult to choose just a few pieces! The lounge area and sweetheart table settee we rented added so much to our reception space, and our older guests were so appreciative of the additional comfortable seating. Highly recommend White Glove for any rental needs.

Sent on 06/15/2019

Nora · Married on 12/08/2018

Easy vendor to work with!

I contacted White Glove Rentals very last minute, only weeks before the wedding day. We rented an additional space at our venue, the Accelerator Space, and needed some furniture to put in front of the fireplace. Kim was quick to respond and give me quotes and worked with me to figure out what we needed and at what price. The furniture was beautiful and it was exactly what I envisioned. We only rented a few pieces but I sure had fun looking at the pictures of their collections of ornate and decorative furniture! Great vendor and super nice!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Sarah · Married on 11/17/2018

Great Rental Company!!

We loved working with White Glove Rentals for our wedding!!! The team was very responsive and super easy to work with! We loved their selections and were so happy we used them to add flare and customized details for our wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

White Glove Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! We are so thrilled when we get to hear feedback from our clients. We hope your big day was everything you imagined it to be and more!! All the best!

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Rental Company!

We loved working with White Glove for our wedding! They have a great selection, and all of their pieces are in great condition. It was so fun to walk around their warehouse and look at all of the pieces, and the staff is so helpful. We definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/27/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2018

Fabulous!!

White Glove Rentals was just what we needed to add an extra special touch to our big day. Their wonderful selection of couches and tables and other rentals made it so easy for us to add a small lounge area to our cocktail our that the guests just loved. Great experience and inventory.

Sent on 10/23/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/01/2018

Exactly what I was looking for!

We rented a farm table and a love seat for our sweetheart table at our wedding. The items were exactly what I was looking for! We got married in Warrenton, VA and I was pleasantly surprised that they were able to deliver out that far. I had spent a lot of time looking for items that fit into my vision and I wasn't able to find them anywhere else so I was ecstatic when I discovered White Glove. They were really easy to work with and the quality of the items we rented were top notch. The love seat was a light blue fabric, so it easily could have been dirty from previous rentals, but it looked spotless! Definitely recommend using them!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Jillian · Married on 06/29/2018

Lovely farm tables!

We rented farm tables from White Glove for our head table. The process was flawless. Kim was easy to work with and took care of all of the details. The tables worked perfectly with the other elements!

Sent on 01/20/2019

Morgan · Married on 06/16/2018

From the staff to the product, everything about White Glove Rentals is phenomenal! Lisa has the most impeccable taste which absolutely shines through her carefully curated warehouse of rentals. It is so hard to step through their doors or browse their site and not want EVERYTHING! Throughout the entire planning process of selecting the rental items to the day of the event, it was all perfection. I can not imagine our day without the pieces we rented from White Glove to complete my vision -- we received so many compliments on all of it! We love White Glove Rentals!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Krissy · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the BEST experience with White Glove Rentals. The pieces that we rented from White Glove tied our wedding together so perfectly. From the beginning, the communication was excellent. White Glove team was so quick to respond with questions. We had a few last minute additions to our rentals and it was completely seamless to do so. The quality of the rental products were beautiful. Some of the items that we rented for our wedding included a chevron wall (my FAVORITE), cake stands, a card/gift bowl, and stands for holding our wedding signage. I would and will continue to recommend White Glove to anyone needing rentals for any event. Thank you White Glove!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2018

Working with White Glove Rentals was an absolute pleasure, and they have the most stunning inventory!

We met Kim and Tim about 6 months before our wedding, after visiting several other local rental companies. All of the other companies we visited were fine, with rental selections that were expected. But, then we arrived at White Glove... and their space is just magical!—the showroom is decorated immaculately, and the warehouse is filled floor to ceiling with the most gorgeous, unique, special furniture, all in pristine condition. The only disappointing part of the whole experience was that we didn’t have more space at our wedding venue to accommodate more of their gorgeous items! It’s difficult to not fall in love with piece after piece at this warehouse. We rented reception chairs, flatware, a cake stand, and a mirror stand (but wish we had had space for so much more!).

Kim and Tim were so great, they were just lovely to work with. Kim perfectly navigated the balance between giving us our space to make our own decisions, and stepping in to offer guidance when we needed it. She made the experience so enjoyable, and soon after the appointment began she quickly became someone who we were excited we would be working with. Tim was fantastic as well, not hesitating to climb the scaffolding to take down any and every piece we were interested in seeing. Kim graciously took the time to write up a quote for us before we even left the warehouse, and during that time, Tim gave us a mini tour of the new space, and told us all about the history of the company. It’s so evident that Tim—and Kim—are so proud of the business, and it was an honor to work with and support a business with people who are inspired by and passionate about what they do!

The rental process itself was a breeze. A few weeks after singing our contract, we found out that we would not have room for a few items we were originally quoted for... {ran out of space, refer to other forums for full review}

Sent on 05/18/2018

Sohani · Married on 04/27/2018

White Glove Rentals are an amazing company!! We were very lucky to have found them a few months before our wedding. We worked with Kim at our consultation and she was extremely friendly and helpful. We rented furniture from this company for our wedding and everything was beyond perfect! The company helped bring our vision to life and they were very accommodating with our last minute requests and overall vision. I would highly recommend them and hope to use them again in the future!!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Caroline · Married on 09/30/2017

We loved White Glove and so did our guest. We got couches, chairs, coffee tables, a ladder rack and a steeple for our ceremony. Everything was so beautiful and everyone at White Glove is so nice and easy to work with. Our guest loved everything and were comfortable all night. The showroom is awesome so if you have a chance to rent from them make sure to check out everything they have.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Candice · Married on 09/23/2017

This is an amazing place!!! We rented furniture for a lounge area during our reception and it turned out so beautiful. Everyone I worked with was so professional and helpful. They were a delight to work with and very accommodating. I recommend them highly!!

Sent on 01/17/2018

Liz · Married on 08/12/2017

I worked with my planner and the White Glove team to put together a vintage lounge and statement bar for our wedding - both of which turned out stunning. Pricing isnt cheap, but includes all setup and delivery in a completely seamless process. The team was very easy to work with and I love all of their stock!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Bonnie · Married on 07/01/2017

This company was great to work with. They were helpful, kind and reliable. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/18/2017