White Elm Films Reviews

10 | College Station, TX

10 Reviews for White Elm Films

Annie W. · Married on 04/03/2021

Amazing videographer company for those balling on a budget!!

Working with White Elm Films was a dream! When I was searching for a videographer in our pice range we weren't able to find many that offered high quality films with the vibe we were wanting. Holly and I had a call before I hired White Elm Films to discuss my vision for our big day and she definitely got me and what I was wanting our video to capture. The shooters that were sent to film our big day made us feel so comfortable and were very open to my ideas. Our final video also perfectly captured each important moment of the evening. I would highly suggest hiring White Elm Films for your big day!!

Sent on 05/10/2021

White Elm Films's reply:

It was a joy working with you and Ryan! You had such a beautiful wedding day and we're glad to have been a part of it!
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 04/02/2021

Look no further!

I cannot recommend Arbor and Ivory enough. Having a videographer was very important to us and I spent hours scouring the internet trying to find someone who matched what we were looking for. Everything from the moments that were shown in our video, the special effects, the music, was absolutely perfect and more than we could have ever hoped for. They went above and beyond on our special day to make sure that our video was perfect--and it is! If you are like me and going back and forth on who to go with, look no further. They are AMAZING and worth every penny!

Sent on 04/14/2020

White Elm Films's reply:

We’re so thankful for your kind words and hearing about your experience working with us. We loved capturing your wedding and we wish you and your husband all the best!
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 06/20/2020

The Do-it-All Team!!

Holly and Luke were one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day!! Luke and his team captured all of the special moments beautifully and we couldn't be happier with our videos!! They paid attention to each detail to make sure that it really captured who we are as a couple. And Holly, was a life-saver in so many ways!! From doing my hair at the last minute, to coming up with plans b, c, and d for bad weather, we would not have made it through the day without her! This couple really does it all, and you couldn't ask for a better team to make all of your wedding day dreams come true!!

Sent on 04/01/2021

White Elm Films's reply:

Thanks so much!! Your evening was oh so beautiful, and we’re so glad we got to be apart of it! Wishing you and Carlos the best!

Brock · Married on 06/10/2020

Amazing experience and video

So worth it! We loved our wedding video. It captured our day perfectly. It was some of the best money we spent on the wedding. They were fun and professional and did nothing but make the day better. Absolutely recommend!

Mary L. · Married on 01/11/2020

Amazing Wedding captured perfectly on video

Holly, was professional and yet so personal to make the day so special. The video was everything and more. She exceeded my expectations and my daughter loved it!!
    She is amazing and I would recommend anyone to use her to capture their love story on their special day. You won’t find better.

Sent on 01/28/2020

White Elm Films's reply:

Such sweet words! Absolutely loved being a part of Nick and Marissa's day. Wishing your family the best, and happiness to the newly weds!

Elliot G. · Married on 10/12/2019

Expectations: Beyond Exceeded

We chose White Elm Films to shoot our wedding day because of the high quality product they create. Not only did they make us feel comfortable, but they knew the right level of engagement we wanted for our wedding video. They took into consideration our vision for the video and created something beyond what we expected! We received the video within a reasonable amount of time, and my wife and I both watched it on repeat for several hours and to this day watch it (over a year since we’ve been married). We shared the video with family and friends and they believed we selected a high quality vendor to shoot our wedding video! I would 10/10 recommend White Elm Films to shoot your special day if you’re looking for a video/film to watch over and over for years to come.

Sent on 02/11/2021

Ali W. · Married on 09/29/2019

Absolute Joy!

Arbor and Ivory was an absolute joy to work with, from start to finish. Unlike most brides, we were looking for something a little bit different and wanted less focus on us and more focus on our guests, details, speeches, etc...the times and things we couldn’t see/be apart of on our wedding day. Additionally, we did not want to retake “shots”...if they got it great, if not, that’s ok but we wanted to spend our day being present with each other and our friends/family versus spending time getting the perfect shot. They handled these asks very professionally and respectfully and for that I am grateful! Despite given these parameters, they nailed the video and you’d never know we discussed this before - they captured very intimate moments without my husband and I even knowing they was there. This is exactly what we were hoping. I would recommend Arbor and Ivory to any couple! If they were able to produce the high quality and beautiful film they produced with the tight parameters they were given, I can only imagine how stellar their other videos are!

Sent on 05/05/2020

Taylor L. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing videographer

We used white elm films for our wedding. They surpassed every expectation and their work is amazing. The final video they put together of our wedding was so beautiful and something we will cherish forever. They are great people to work with and I highly recommend them for any event!

Emma G. · Married on 03/09/2019

Wedding Video

White Elm Films gave us beautiful memories to last a lifetime by filming our wedding day and capturing the most special moments. We had a very specific vision and hope for our video and captured moments and White Elm Films surpassed every expectation. We highly suggest. Their content could and should be playing on the big screens. Highly highly recommend! We feel so fortunate to have worked with them!