White Diamond Photography Reviews

White Diamond Photography 5
White Diamond Photography 6
White Diamond Photography 7

Maria jose · Married on 05/03/2018

White Diamond logra cautivar la esencia de las parejas de una forma sumamente mágica y al conocernos nos sentimos 100% cómodos con toda la sección de fotos y el resultado fue mucho mejor del esperado (en serio las fotos son PERFECTAS).
    Son excelentes profesionales, seres humanos con una energía super positiva y con un ojo incomparable.
    Los recomiendo al 100% y espero tener cualquier pretexto para tomarnos nuevamente fotos con Nati&Ema.

Sam · Married on 03/10/2018

Natalia and Emanuel were absolutely amazing! They were both so professional and coached us on the different poses and movements. I do not love being in front of the camera, but they made it seem so natural and comfortable. During the ceremony, they were like a fly on the wall, so quite and I honestly don't even remember them sneaking around to take photos! I would recommend them 100 times over! I hope we can think of another event where we could have them take our photos again!! Thank you so much!

Federico · Married on 03/03/2018

We worked with White Diamond for our pre-wedding and wedding photos... I got to say that we ended MORE THAN PLEASED!. We saw their work previously of course, but when working with them, we were amazed by their professionalism, punctuality and overall work.

Each one of the steps were handled properly: the coordination for the date, location, clothing, time. Also they analyzed all details in terms of weather, amount of light and other technical details.

During the photo-shoot, they made sure we felt comfortable, guided us but did NOT told us to do something that would make us feel uncomfortable, it was all magic! Also you can tell that they are on their game, as a team, they are AMAZING, coordination is great and they let you live the moment, enjoy it.... you basically forget you are being photographed :P

Their equipment is good, they have several accessories to assist themselves and also good cameras with different lens so that at the end, sums up as you are paying for quality. They also stick to their schedule and deliverable which is something that counts when having special works.

We are thinking of our next work with them, when? we are not even sure as we just got married but surely, we'll find another big and important event to call them... or maybe, just a random day. It worth every $ spent, we are truly thankful with Naty & Ema for all this great work! If anyone is considering them, with no hesitation, give them a call or email them... An special occasion needs to be captured by the best.

White Diamond Photography 8
    White Diamond Photography 9

Emily and Beau · Married on 01/23/2018

We just received our photos from White Diamond photography and they are absolutely exquisite! My husband and I wanted to do something special for our 10 year anniversary so we booked a shoot with Natalia and Emanuel. Best decision ever! I had been stalking them on Instagram for ages, and fell in love with their romantic, artistic style. Being a photographer myself, I am incredibly picky about a lot of things- but their talent, passion and mastery of their craft is evident in every single shot. From concept to post processing I loved every decision they made, and absolutely loved the chance to ‘talk shop’ with photographers of their caliber. Natalia and Emanuel are genuinely the sweetest people. It really felt like we were hanging out with old friends. They found the location of our dreams in the magical ruins of Ujarras and made the entire process so easy and fun. We knew the shoot would turn out well, but we are completely blown away by the phenomenal quality of their work. Every shot is composed so thoughtfully, and we could not be happier! Thank you, Natalia and Emanuel- you captured us beyond what we could imagine, and we will treasure them always.

White Diamond Photography 10

Vanessa · Married on 01/18/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Natalia and Emanuel! They are not only extremely kind and easy to work with, but the level of talent they bring is unmatched! I had a very specific vision for what I wanted my wedding photos to come out like - a perfect mixture of romantic, whimsical, and moody. This amazing duo did not disappoint one bit as my photos came out better than I could have envisioned! The photos they take are so far from your typical posed shots, they’re full of heart, soul, emotion and just pure magic. These two made every shot look and feel natural and genuine. I am so thankful for the opportunity to work with such amazing people on such a magical day. If you’re getting married, you want White Diamond to capture your day!

White Diamond Photography 11
    White Diamond Photography 17
    White Diamond Photography 18
    White Diamond Photography 19

Mallory · Married on 07/01/2017

We could not have been happier having both Natalia and her husband, Emanuel, be our photographers for our elopement in Costa Rica. They are the sweetest couple who love what they do, and make everything easy and comfortable. From braving landslides to get to our hotel, to getting waist-deep in the water at La Fortuna to catch the most perfect photos, they go above and beyond to make sure your wedding day is extra special. Not only are we absolutely in love with our photos, but they sent us more than double what was in our contract! Our friends and family were blown away by our photos, and we can't wait to one day show them to our children. Thank you Natalia and Emanuel! We love you!

Kathryn · Married on 06/03/2017

Natalia is amazing, she is incredibly attentive and made sure she got the most important shots and she also took the time to recognize the most important people that should be in them. I would recommend White Diamond in a heartbeat! Every single picture came out to be incredible, it is well worth the investment to get the best memories out of such an important day (we even got extra shots!). Will definitely work with them again, the very best!

Haylee · Married on 05/15/2017

Natalia and Emanuel were absolutely lovely to work with. We found them online and fell in love with their gorgeous photographs and new they were perfect for our destination elopement. They were extremely flexible, we changed the location of the wedding the day before and it all worked out, they were down for anything. They were very friendly and sweet and gave us the best pictures possible in the time frame that we had. Above and beyond what I expected. If you want gorgeous, dreamy pictures that truly capture your special day it will be the best decision you ever made to go with these two :)

Farrah · Married on 12/18/2016

Oh my goodness! I cannot speak highly enough of white diamond photography! When I decided I was getting married in Costa Rica, I knew that I the number one thing on my list was to find an amazing photographer, since the pictures are what you take home and I needed someone whom I could trust to capture the whole experience! I searched and searched and I found white diamond through their Instagram. Their work looked amazing and I knew
    They would be the perfect match so I booked them right away! Natalia was amazing the whole time. She arrived to the event on time and made me feel so comfortable every step of the way. She and Emanuel even met with us the morning after at a waterfall location (which they found for us) for a second photo shoot and those pictures came out AMAZING. I gave my things to Emanuel during the photo shoot and found out, to my surprise, that he had been taking a couple of sneak peak shots on my phone for me to find later! What an amazing surprise!
    Overall definitely a 10/10 from my husband and me. We could not be more in love with our photos from White Diamond. Love love love!!!

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/03/2016

Natalia and Emanuel are incredible at what they do. They captured our day so perfectly from beginning to end.

In addition to photographing our wedding day, we asked them if they would take some pictures during a sunset sail the day before. We were very happy that they were excited to do so. After seeing how the two worked together during the sail, I had no doubts (not that I had any to begin with!) that they would do a wonderful job the next day.

On our wedding day, they captured the story of our family, friends, and of us. They also took pictures of small details, which just makes our gallery that much more special and unique. In addition to giving us ideas and telling us what to do (which we needed!), they were also very enthusiastic towards all of our specific requests.

The pair was a dream to work with, and the two are truly very talented. I absolutely recommend these two to cover any wedding or event for Central America and beyond!

Taelor · Married on 06/14/2016

Prior to deciding to elope in Costa Rica, my husband Daniel and I knew that having beautiful photos taken of our special day was immensely important to us. We had a particular aesthetic in mind and were immediately struck by the stunning work of White Diamond Photography. Natalia was a dream to work with! She went above and beyond what is required of a photographer. We felt so comfortable shooting with her and were both in awe of her talent, professionalism, and ability to capture organic and exquisite moments. We received over 200 photos from Natalia, which is far more than most photographers would send given the very reasonable price we paid. She even took 'engagement style' photos of us in normal attire and showed us around the area. Shooting with Natalia felt like shooting with a close friend! Natalia was incredibly accommodating. She drove nearly five hours from San José to Playa Flamingo (where we were staying) and spent the evening in a nearby hotel. The following day, she met us at our resort to begin shooting. I was quite upset when rain interrupted our shoot but Natalia alleviated my concerns completely. She dropped us off at our resort and picked us up an hour later once the rain ceased. Since our shooting time was reduced by the weather conditions, Natalia picked us up early the next morning to capture the perfect light and we shot well into the afternoon. My husband and I HIGHLY recommend White Diamond Photography. Everyone is inquiring as to who photographed our elopement because the photos are absolutely gorgeous. We are incredibly happy that we chose White Diamond Photography to shoot our special day. In addition to being a masterful photographer, Natalia is such a kind and warm individual. We cannot thank you enough!

Galina · Married on 05/22/2016

What a pleasure to work with Natalia and Emanuel! We spent 10 days in Costa Rica and the photo shoot with WhiteDiamondPhoto was one of the best impressions of the country and the people! As a result we enjoy our magnificent pictures! All of them are splendid! We are looking forward to visiting other regions of Costa Rica and of course making another photo shoot with Natalia, who is the best photographer in the world!

Cyril · Married on 05/21/2016

Having Natalia photoshoot us was a really enjoyable experience. Not only is she professional, but she's also nice. We were particularly impressed by her work and are delighted each time we open our photo album to look at the photos.

Toni · Married on 05/21/2016

Stop looking now for your wedding photography - White Diamond Photography (Natalia) is the one! White Diamond Photography (Natalia) is amazing every step of the way. Natalia offers the ultimate personalized service and creative talent at an amazing price. We could not have asked for a better experience and choice to capture our special day.

• I

Irene · Married on 11/29/2015

Para nosotros, contratar a White Diamond fue la mejor decisión. Natalia y Emanuel tienen un talento increíble para capturar esos momentos exactos, que luego son plasmados en las hermosas fotografías que entregan. Ambos además, tienen un carisma que desde el primer momento, se siente paz y es fácil no sentirse avergonzado a posar. Sin duda alguna, esa luz y paz que ellos transmiten, se refleja en cada foto. Realmente si quieren un trabajo de calidad para ese momento tan especial, ellos son la mejor alternativa en el mercado.

Fabiola · Married on 04/04/2015

White Diamond it's amazing! Natalia is capable of taking beautiful pictures in places you could never imagined would look nice. You don't have to spend extra money in venues for pictures because she can adapt herself and capture the couples essence. I recommend White Diamond and I'm definitely using their services again.

Veronica · Married on 05/20/2017

Muy profesionales y excelente calidad de trabajo! Súper recomendado!

Carmen · Married on 03/12/2018

3.0

My husband and I absolutely love our wedding photos by White Diamond Photography! We could not have asked for better images to capture our elopement. Natalia and Emanuel are extremely talented and were a lot of fun to work with. They are very busy (understandably) and so they weren't able to respond to emails very quickly and weren't quite able to send us our photos in the timeframe they had initially said, but overall it was totally worth the wait. Our families and friends were completely blown away! I would definitely recommend!

White Diamond Photography 20