White Crest Farm Reviews

16 | Carrollton, GA

16 Reviews for White Crest Farm

• Hallie

Hallie · Married on 05/30/2020

Such a wonderful experience!!

Carol and her team work so hard to make your wedding day exactly how you always imagined! So organized and professional! The venue is so beautiful and has the best bridal suit around!

Sent on 07/22/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley M. · Married on 02/22/2020

The "Chick-fil-a" of wedding venues!

Carrol and Dennis are phenomenal! They care so much about your big day! From the moment I contacted them, I felt sure that planning this wedding wasn't going to be so bad after all. They are very responsive when it comes to emails and sends you a boatload of information. I did not feel pressured at all to make a decision. The place is laid out beautifully and you get SO much included in the price. I was referred to them by a friend and I will be referring any and everyone to them as well! I cannot wait to say "I do" at white crest farm!

Sent on 03/14/2019

White Crest Farm's reply:

Well Thank you Ashley! We are tickled we get to be a part of YOUR wedding day! We look forward to every step with you!

Emily M. · Married on 02/16/2020

Great experience!

Wow! What an amazing experience we had at White Crest Farm! Carol and Dennis do an amazing job at making your wedding dreams come true! Carol helped me with the whole wedding planning process and we could not have done it without her. Not to mention how beautiful the space is! I am so happy we found this venue.

Sent on 02/23/2020

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! We had a wonderful time and LOVE that we got to be a part of YOUR Day! Congratulations to you two!

Jordan E. · Married on 01/02/2020

Cannot recommend White Crest Farm enough!!

Cannot recommend White Crest Farm enough!! If I could give 10 stars, I would. If you are fortunate enough to have found White Crest Farm, BOOK NOW. I was married earlier this year, and everything was a DREAM - the staff, the property, the logistics, the gathering hall, the white barn, the bridal suite - all a 10/10! Carol, Dennis and the rest of the team are fantastic! They took care of EVERY detail and went the extra mile to make sure our wedding was everything we hoped and dreamed!

Sent on 02/17/2020

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! You and your family are so sweet! It was all our honor to be a part of YOUR Day! We wish you and Logan all the Best!

Anna L. · Married on 07/27/2019

If you don’t have your wedding and/or reception here, you’ll regret it!

White Crest Farms is THE venue to go to in Georgia! It’s the most affordable for a larger scale wedding (250-300 people) and includes a plethora of options for decor. Carol Fulton will becomes your best friend through your wedding journey. She focuses on what you picture, but offers advice when you get stuck. I got married a month ago and had my reception there, and it was perfect! Everything flowed smoothly, she had plenty of affordable 5-star vendor options who worked there before, and her team called all vendors the week of so I didn’t have to worry about a thing! Parking was nothing, they planned the exit down to a second it felt like. But there was flexibility to keep things running longer or cut things short if needed. I had my reception in the summertime and the heat wasn’t a thing because of the options you have available to keep the reception hall cold. The space for bridesmaids allows you to pamper your girls wonderfully! And there were so many sweet surprises the white crest team throws in. I won’t spoil it for you, just have your wedding and/or reception there to find out! The barn is great for appetizers, the reception hall grand for dinner, and dancing under the lights outside is a dream! If you want a stress-free, fun, affordable, glamorous, one-of-a-kind wedding, have it at White Crest Farm! Love, love, love!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

I cannot give enough accolades to White Crest Farm, the owner, and her staff. My daughter had her wedding there earlier this month and it was simply perfect! Not only is White Crest Farm a beautiful setting (so your photos will be fabulous), but Carol and her team will make your special day seem flawless! They not only made sure everyone was in place and knew what they were to do during the wedding, but were available and eager to assist with anything needed both before the wedding and during the reception. We had some hiccups (like our photo booth not showing up), and they even put out some props and a table of their own at the last minute. They helped keep the Bride calm by letting her know they were handling everything and allowed her to enjoy the wedding! I would be remiss if I didn’t mention the Bridal suite! Best one you will ever see by far! If you are looking for a venue, look no further! I promise you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/17/2018

Jena · Married on 06/16/2018

White Crest Farm was the dreamiest venue we could've booked. They are a stunning mix of southern elegance and their service is wonderful. As the bride, I felt so at ease going into our big day because of all the help Carol and her staff had been leading up to the wedding and throughout the entire day of. Schedule your tour now! It is amazing!!!!

Sent on 07/05/2018

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thank you Jena! Your day was Perfect! You were stunning! We were honored to be a part of YOUR wedding day!!

Amanda · Married on 04/28/2018

Carol & White Crest Farms was amazing. The team had truly went above and beyond for my husband and I. Carol was always avaliable for questions during the planning process and truly made our dreams come true on our wedding day. This is a perfect venue for a small or large wedding. The day of the wedding was absolutely perfect and the entire planning process was so stress free because of how much the team was there to help. I would highly recommend this venue. We had an amazing day thanks to them. I do not think we could have had a more perfect venue. I would truly recommend, you would not be disappointed at all!

Sent on 05/04/2018

Renae · Married on 11/11/2017

This place is absolutely gorgeous! The staff is amazing and this place is so beautiful that it doesn't even need a lot of decorations! Mrs Carol will make your day perfect and make sure that it's exactly how you want it! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone and EVERYONE! My day was golden thanks to her and her staff!

Sent on 11/17/2017

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thank you so much Renae! It was our honor to be a part of your Special Day!

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

My daughter was married on Sept 23, 2017 at the gorgeous and peaceful setting of White Crest Farms. Carol and her staff were amazing providing assistance and guidance all week-end of the wedding and through out the planning process. We were extremely pleased and highly recommend. You will not go wrong. Thanks Carol ! Mary (Katie's Mom)

Sent on 10/11/2017

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! The wedding was beautiful and we were so honored to be a part of Your day!!
    Carol

Kayla · Married on 07/02/2016

I had my wedding at White Crest Farm. This was the first venue I looked at and I didn't need to look any further! Everything was amazing and working with Carol was such an easy process. I'm so glad I went with this beautiful venue, my wedding day could not have been anymore perfect!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Mike · Married on 06/11/2016

Carol, Dennis and the staff was absolutely great. I told Carol that you can really tell that she enjoy's doing this. They were very polite and we had no problems. We did have a small problem with a vendor and Carol made the problem disappear with a couple smooth moves and it went unnoticed by the folks attending the wedding.
    It was a steamy night in Georgia, but hey it is the summer and we are in Georgia.
    GREAT JOB to White Crest Farms. Anyone needing advise on this place please ask, but I will say it was great.
    Mike Laymon

Sent on 06/13/2016

White Crest Farm's reply:

Thanks Mike! We enjoyed every minute of Your Special Day!

Carol and her team were AMAZING!! My daughters wedding went exceptionally smooth. Any questions or concerns we had were already taken care of before we had a chance to ask. So happy White Crest Farm was chosen for the venue. It is a beautiful place and we could not have asked for a better individual to make the day so perfect!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Chelsee · Married on 05/07/2016

I recently chose White Crest Farm for my wedding venue, as well as rehearsal dinner venue. From day one, the owner of White Crest, Carol, was nothing short of amazing. Being a perfectionist, it was hard to put my wedding day in the hands of somebody, but when the day came I could not have asked for a better venue or staff. They made sure I had everything that I wanted/needed and I still can't believe how flawless the entire day was. If I could do the whole day over, I would not change a single thing. That is how awesome this venue is and if you are looking for a venue with an owner that genuinely cares about your special day, you need to choose White Crest. You will not find "the whole package" anywhere else!!

Sent on 05/20/2016

White Crest Farm's reply:

Chelsee it was entirely our pleasure! We were honored to be a part of your Big Day! We wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

Carol is amazing and so is her venue. They do everything in their power to execute your wedding day with professionalism and perfection. I am very happy with how my day turned out. Not to mention the venue is beautiful. So worth it.

Sent on 04/25/2016

Mrs. Carol and her team are AMAZING!!!! If you have not seen this place it is absolutely a must see. Mrs. Carol is very hands on and can help you with any questions you might have from selecting vendors to wedding day timelines. I can honestly say I had a stress free wedding day. They charge a flat fee...no "extra" charges that many of the other places I looked at charged. Make an appt. and go see Mrs. Carol at the farm you will fall in love with both!!!

Sent on 01/29/2016