White Black Photography Reviews

14 | Saint George, UT

14 Reviews for White Black Photography

Leanne Wight · Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful!

We really enjoyed working with Leah! She was very personable as well as organized. She was easy to reach and quick with responding to questions. She was able to get all of the amazing shots we wanted without be obtrusive. We were sad when our daughter's wedding was over because we felt like we had made a new friend in Leah. We will definitely recommend her to everyone we know !

Sent on 10/20/2019

Megan Temple · Married on 10/05/2019

So so great!

My husband and I had a wonderful time with Leah! She was so easy going and made us feel so comfortable; especially coming from someone who doesn’t like being in front of the camera very much. She was flexible and worked around our busy schedules to make our engagement and wedding sessions just perfect! I loved our experience with her!

Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Jasline

Jasline · Married on 05/17/2019

Amazing experience!!

Professional, timely, knowledgable, friendly, down-to-earth and fun are a few words that come to mind when we think of Leah & Joel at White Black Photography. We loved working with them from the start! My husband and I are not picture people and tend to do awkward poses, but Leah & Joel have an eye for photography and know just how to pose! I wanted someone with great photography/ videography skills that wouldn't break the bank and WhiteBlack Photography was that and more!! We had our engagement photos in 90° weather and were hot and sweaty, but they stuck with us and got some amazing shots! Leah was prompt at every meeting and always ready to roll!! When it came to our wedding day, Leah and Joel arrived ready to work and that was good because I was so nervous! They knew there was a timeline and they stuck to it!! Our wedding party enjoyed working with them and felt like movie stars getting their pictures and video taken. Once we recieved our sneak peak, we were floored!! We were blown away because I knew we looked nice, but wow! You could feel emotion through the pictures and that was moving! I wanted our wedding pictures to tell the story of our love and I believe Leah and Joel captured that perfectly!! If you are looking for a wedding photographer/videographer, look no further, for White Black Photography is your company!! I will 100% use them for future family/special event photography!! I am so happy we chose to go with them and would do it again if we had to! Our experience was 100% positive for we could not have asked for a better photography company to work with. Book them now!

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jennifer · Married on 04/06/2019

Had a great experience with Leah and her husband. They captured our relationship in almost every shot! I’d recommend them to anyone in NC/VA!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

Leah and Joel are absolutely amazing to work with! From my engagement pictures to my wedding day they made sure we were comfortable and stress free! My wedding day was so crazy and chaotic! Leah was a blessing with helping me to stay calm and reminding me that it was my day to enjoy the next big journey in my life. BEST HUSBAND AND WIFE TEAM EVER!

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly Partlow · Married on 09/08/2018

Kindest power duo

Leah and Joel of Whiteblack Photography were absolutely amazing to work with. If you have the opportunity to get them both - do it! Otherwise Leah herself is such a dream, she made my husband and I look and feel so comfortable during our engagement shoot and for our wedding. Her and Joel are so kind and professional, they really made us feel like we were in good hands. And their prices are amazing! We are so grateful they were able to be a part of our big day.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2018

Leah and her husband are amazing. They will make you feel comfortable in front of the camera and are willing to do creative shots, not just the norm. Love them both!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Katherine · Married on 06/03/2018

White Black Photography provided an absolutely phenomenal experience and the most beautiful pictures I could ask for!! Leah and her team were super easy to work with and very accommodating - I planned a surprise engagement photo shoot for my best friend, and she helped us plan everything perfectly! We picked a location with the groom, found the best lighting, and the pictures were exactly what we envisioned. Leah asked us detailed questions about style and what kind of pictures we liked, and was able to translate everything we told her into a beautiful gallery of photographs capturing the proposal and after-party. All of the pictures were stunning, she went above and beyond the day of to provide us excellent service, and was very friendly and easy to work with throughout the whole event. I would highly recommend White Black Photography to anyone looking for a gorgeous photo shoot, and especially recommend them for a surprise engagement photo shoot! Very hard to pull off, and they did so perfectly. Thank you again for capturing the special day, it was such a special gift to give to the newly engaged couple and everything turned out beautifully.

Sent on 07/05/2017

Jenn · Married on 03/16/2018

Leah is so wonderful! Not only is she a fantastic photographer but she also really takes the time to make sure that all of your wants and needs are met. She is a dream to work with.

Sent on 05/05/2018

Beth · Married on 12/15/2017

Leah is an amazing photographer. Such attention to detail and a great eye for amazing photos. My husband and I could not be happier with her service and the quality of our photos that we will treasure!!

Sent on 01/03/2018

White Black Photography's reply:

Thank you!

Becky · Married on 10/07/2017

White Black Photography has been a pleasure to work with thus far. I am very impressed with our engagement pictures and can't wait for our wedding in October!

Sent on 06/28/2017

JENNIFER · Married on 09/30/2017

You won't find a better photographer/videographer. Leah & Joel are as good as it gets and the best part is they are very reasonably priced! Leah is only vendor I worked with that reached out to me on a regular basis. The communication with this team is amazing. The photography is equally as amazing. My wedding photos & video went so smooth and turned out great. I highly, highly, highly recommend White Black Photography.

Sent on 10/08/2017

White Black Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Jenn for such kind words! You and Eric were a great pleasure to work with!

Renea · Married on 03/26/2017

White Black Photography very professional and patient. She captured my anniversary as if it was my wedding day. My pictures were so lovely, looked like the cover of a magazine. Not only did she take exceptional photographs but she was very involved with helping me finding the right location to showcase our 20 years of marriage. She is very warm and very passionate about her work. Without a doubt, some of the best photos I have taken, they reflected how I truly felt on my special day. Thank you White Black Photography!

Sent on 06/29/2017