White Barn Reviews

White Barn 6
White Barn 7
  • Jenifer

Jenifer Gross · Married on 08/02/2019

This place was the best of both worlds being outdoor/indoor!

White Barn was amazing! The grounds are gorgeous, the updated interior with the rustic barn shell really set the romantic/ rustic tone. Honestly didn’t need much decoration, between the wood work and the string logs along with the show stopping picture window overlooking the pond it was a show stopper! The owners are very nice, super helpful and accommodating! The perfect place for our fairytale wedding!

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Jen

Jen · Married on 06/07/2019

Best Day Ever!

My wedding at the White Barn was just AMAZING! Jan is wonderful to work with and the grounds themselves are just beautiful. All of my guests could not stop talking about how awesome this venue was. The staff at Medures catering were fantastic! Everyone was taken care of and had a great time. If you are looking for a all in one place for your wedding this is it! It was the BEST DAY EVER!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Katelyn · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely perfect

White Barn was a perfect venue!!! Jan and Cathy are great to work with and make what can be a pretty stressful process so easy. The venue is stunning (inside and outside) and our guests could not stop commenting about how beautiful everything is. Luckily the rain held off for our outdoor ceremony, but a huge perk was the ability to quickly move the ceremony inside to the barn if needed. The price is also quite reasonable for all that you get! 10/10 recommend White Barn to everyone!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Carrie · Married on 08/04/2018

There are so many things I can say about this breathtaking venue . It is absolutely gorgeous everyone kept complimenting us about it . My Daughter Alexis saw pictures of the barn when she was in high school but we didn't think it would be available but thank god it was. Jan is great to work with and is very quick to respond to any questions that I had. She had a ceremony outside at the gazebo .Not only are the grounds beautiful the inside is very large and spacious . If you want amazing pictures there is a stunning sunset there as well. I would say that this venue is by far the best barn style wedding you could as for . Thanks so much for making this the most perfect wedding day for them !

Sent on 09/03/2018
    White Barn 12
    White Barn 13
    White Barn 14

White Barn's reply:

Hi Carrie. Thank you so much for the kind review. It was such a pleasure working with you! So glad everyone enjoyed the venue!!
    Also Thank you for Posting the beautiful photos!!

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2018

The white barn was a beautiful venue! All of our guests talked about how awesome it was weeks after the wedding!! Jan was great, he was so helpful and answered questions right away. We are so happy we had our wedding at the white barn!

Sent on 06/08/2018

White Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea for taking the time to write a wonderful review. It is so very much appreciated. We wish you a wonderful and happy life!

Bethany · Married on 04/28/2018

We couldn’t of worked with a better couple when it came to booking our wedding! The barn was perfect and they were very flexible with everything and answered all our questions!

Sent on 06/16/2018

White Barn's reply:

Thank you so much Bethany for the nice review! Much love and happiness to you both!!

Sandy · Married on 09/08/2017

The White Barn is a gorgeous facility inside with beautiful grounds outside. The staff was very responsive and helpful. I highly recommend.

Sent on 07/14/2014
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 09/02/2017

My fiance and I booked this venue as soon as the contract was available. Jan was very responsive on setting up a tour. He was very informative and friendly. Can't wait for our big day!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Lauren · Married on 06/16/2017

We has the most beautiful wedding on June 16 2017 at White Barn. Jan made sure everything was how we wanted it. The exclusive caterer made the best wedding dinner I'd ever had. Our guests have still not stopped talking about how perfect everything was!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    White Barn 15
    White Barn 16
    White Barn 17
    White Barn 18

Briana · Married on 05/20/2017

We absolutely ADORED the White Barn!! The owner said were always extremely quick to respond to my numerous questions and concerns. The staff that was working through their caterer day of the wedding was also fantastic. As for the venue, I don’t think I could have asked for a prettier or more functional site. Although not the easiest for guests to find on their own, everyone arrives on time with the help of a few extra signs my helpers put out. It was suddenly raining the morning of my wedding and they quickly arranged for the ceremony to be indoors. Can’t rave enough about our experience there.

Sent on 11/18/2017
    White Barn 19

Courtney · Married on 09/02/2016

This place is perfect! My day was absolutely everything I ever dreamed of and beautiful scenery just made everything so peaceful. If I could relive this day, I wouldn't change anything!

Sent on 09/14/2016

My husband and I were married at White Barn on Friday, August 26th and we could not have chosen a better place for our special day. From start to finish, Jan was helpful and very responsive. Guests were impressed with the beautiful location, the food, and the service. Photographs at this venue are fabulous, no matter the angle. While we had many personal touches, the barn requires very little decoration and is gorgeous on its own. There was also peace of mind knowing that if we needed to last-minute move the ceremony inside due to weather, it would be fine. White Barn is the best of both worlds--you have the charm of a "rustic barn" setting, with the ease of indoor plumbing and air conditioning. The catering at White Barn by Medure's Catering is fantastic. Pete Medure is also very responsive and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. His staff went above and beyond on our wedding day to make sure everything was just right. Thank you to everyone who helped make this day such a success!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Jackie · Married on 07/02/2016

Our day was perfect! The owner of the barn Jan, allowed us to get ready on the property. If was so nice being able to be have my bridesmaids all in one location and not have to figure out logistics of rides and bags! We were able to bring our own decor! This was also awesome! Although The White Barn is beautiful without any decorations, we added some small touches to make it our own! Our ceremony was held outside near the new pergola! The back drop was amazing! After the ceremony the guests headed up to the lower level of the barn for cocktail hour! The bridal party took AMAZING pictures on the property (so many gorgeous acres)! The barn had a beautiful scenery both during the day and at night! It made for amazing pictures! Jan was easy to talk to and easy to get into contact with! The White Barn was truly the most perfect wedding ceremony and reception location! I am so pleased with everything from start to finish! Our day was perfect!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 06/17/2016

Not only is The White Barn a Beautiful location, the owners and caterer (Medure's catering) are exceptional! They are accommodating and professional and are easy going (and graciously tolerated almost daily phone calls and emails the month before our wedding!). Unlike other venues, they do not "nickel and dime" you to death and have many amenities included in the venue or catering price. At first I was concerned that they require the use of a specific caterer, but I am so glad they do. Medure's is delicious, very professional, and extremely familiar with the venue. And because they work together so frequently, it made many of the decisions easier and more streamline. Since our wedding, our guests cannot stop talking about the venue and food. I would rate them higher than a 5 if I could; particularly for value and flexibility!

Sent on 07/07/2016

Megan · Married on 05/07/2016

Beautiful venue and worked with wonderful people that made our special day go off without a hitch.

Sent on 12/02/2017

Jan and Cathy were so helpful from the get-go and they were quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue is gorgeous and the barn is fully insulated ( air conditioning and/or heating depending on the time of year). The barn held our 185 guests inside no problem; it wasn't crowded at all. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/05/2016

My wife and I got had our ceremony and reception at the white barn. The staff were wonderful and were very accommodating to all of our requests. We had our ceremony outside, but the staff was prepared to move it inside at a moments notice if the weather did not cooperate. The venue itself is very beautiful, well-kept, modern, and private. You don't have to worry about loud cars or trucks people wondering by. The venue has an exclusive catering contract with Medure's catering in New Castle, PA. The food was AMAZING and everyone that attended complimented us on the best wedding food that they ever had! The beef was extremely tender, and probably the hit of the night. We highly recommend this venue and would not have had our wedding anywhere else!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Our daughter's wedding reception was held at the White Barn in Prospect, Pennsylvania. A great venue for any time of event. The location is convenient to interstate 79 and highway 422. The venue is perfectly maintained, comfortable and the design of the indoor and outdoor space is perfect. The White Barn is an ideal location for a wedding reception. I would highly recommend it to anyone. I cannot tell you how many positive comments that I have received since the reception on how great of a venue the White Barn was.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Taylor · Married on 06/26/2015

Loved everything about this venue. Modern enough for comfort (bathrooms are gorgeous, AC) but rustic enough for gorgeous pictures.

Jan was great, accommodating, and quick to respond to any messages or questions.

Sent on 07/17/2015

Julie · Married on 05/15/2015

This venue was not only beautiful, but was a pleasure to work with. The owner is responsive, flexible and considerate of a bride and groom's needs and preferences. The place is so pretty, both inside and out. The only minor thing is that the men do not have a 'room' such as the bridal room. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a beautiful venue and a great experience. Jan is fantastic!

Sent on 06/01/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 09/06/2014

Jan at the White Barn was great to work with. Anyone i wanted to come out and see the place set up, it was never a problem. Actually there's nothing bad i would say about this venue. It was amazing and everything I dreamed it would be. Great food, beautiful, air conditioned barn, and one of the nicest people I have met. Outstanding! Highly recommend! You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 02/22/2015

Sally · Married on 08/22/2014

White Barn was an amazing venue for our daughter's wedding. It was the perfect place for their wedding. The venue itself is absolutely beautiful and the "outside" area is just as beautiful and makes a great place for pictures. The layout of the barn is great in that people can move around in different areas comfortably. There is the downstairs area, the patio at ground level, the main floor area, the lofts, and the veranda in the back off the main floor. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone who is looking for the "barn" type venue with access to inside and outside areas. The owner is great to work with and was very professional but yet very friendly. We loved everything about White Barn.

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jan and the Medures catering staff made our day amazing. It rained all morning the day of our wedding but with their effort and cooperation we pulled off an amazing outdoor ceremony. We received so many compliments about how beautiful the venue was and I highly recommend it to any bride and groom looking for a quiet, peaceful, and scenic setting for the most important day of their lives!

Sent on 08/06/2014

WOW! What a beautiful venue! Our guests absolutely loved the classy/rustic atmosphere, beautiful back deck, pond, and all the room to spread out! We loved everything about this place and were so sad to leave when it was over! I would love to go here again!

Sent on 06/23/2014

Grace · Married on 05/10/2014

We were absolutely thrilled who our experience at White Barn. Jan was so helpful and accommodating throughout the entire process and allowed us to visit the venue several times. It is beautiful and the perfect setting for a country wedding but would work well for any theme. I would recommend White Barn to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 05/28/2014