White Barn Events Reviews

White Barn Events 4
White Barn Events 5

Haley Limo · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing experience!

White Barm Events made our fairytale wedding come true. The venue, the service and the atmosphere was perfect. And you can’t beat the price! Best value.

White Barn Events 6
    White Barn Events 7
    White Barn Events 8
    Sent on 08/03/2019

Haley · Married on 04/27/2019

I was a bridesmaid at White Barn Events. We were very impressed with the quality of service that we received for the low price. If you are looking for a great barn venue for a very reasonable price, White Barn Events is the way to go!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Brian Johnson · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience!

We received rave reviews from guests on your venue for our daughters wedding last weekend. The place was beautiful and all of the improvements you promised were going to be done were done. That means a lot to us. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you during the planning and wedding. We have, and will continue to recommend White Barn for anyone that needs a venue for their event.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Shelby · Married on 12/02/2017

We chose the White Barn because we loved the location! The view was beautiful behind our ceremony! The owners were incredible, very friendly, responded promptly, answered any and all questions I could come up with and were knowledgeable and helpful the day of the event! The bridal suite was SO BEAUTIFUL and the perfect place to get ready for the day! The chairs and tables and several decor options were included in the rental price! Great value and a BEAUTIFUL location for your big day!

White Barn Events 9
    White Barn Events 10
    White Barn Events 11
    White Barn Events 12
    White Barn Events 13
    Sent on 01/06/2018

Josh · Married on 11/04/2017

First of all I want to start off by saying, I am a guy who married the love of my life from Guatemala and we were in the process of getting her visa when planning this wedding. With that said, I planned the venue and reception over FaceTime with a lot of help from Alisa. This family as a whole was amazing! They helped me every step of the way and we’re so understanding and worked with me through the whole process. We wanted a venue with a great view of the trees and land for the fall colors we wanted to capture for our wedding. The venue had everything we wanted; the trees, rustic charm and LOVED the arbor. They made sure every detail was taken care of from flowers and decor to cleanup. I can’t say enough good things about them professionally and personally!

White Barn Events 14
    White Barn Events 20
    Sent on 02/04/2018
  • Felecia

Felecia · Married on 10/21/2017

Working with White Barn Events was absolutely amazing! Alisa was very attentive and responded quickly to every email or question I had. The days leading up to my wedding were a breeze she handled so much for me and continued to check in to see if there was anything else we needed to make our day extra special! I would recommend them 100% you’d be in the best hands!!

White Barn Events 21
    White Barn Events 22
    White Barn Events 23
    Sent on 12/08/2017

Jeanie · Married on 10/07/2017

We LOVED White Barn. We got married there in October of 2017 and wouldn’t have changed a thing. The staff/owners were wonderful to work with, helpful and provided resources for decor and staging of our big day. We added a hay-ride on during the reception for all of the “littles” runnin around and it was a huge hit. The ceremony was held on the gazebo overlooking the property pond and Bristow’s hills. The sunset was perfect for those “golden hour” photo ops and the barn held all of our guests. The dj came and was able to easily setup and work with the owners. Getting ready on the day-of was one of kind as we were able to get ready at our pace and decorate for the day, as a bridal party; while the boys came later and were able to stay in their own cabin across the pond to get ready. I couldn’t be more grateful for the place we chose to start off our marriage!

White Barn Events 24
    White Barn Events 29
    White Barn Events 30
    Sent on 05/13/2018

Brooklynn · Married on 09/09/2017

White Barn Events is the most beautiful place ever! Alisa is the sweetest, her and her family open up their home for their guests! What a joy it was to have worked with white barn! We got married in September outside at the arbor which overlooks a pond it was unbelievably gorgeous! Her and her family got out their wedding day and helped put the Shepherds Hooks in the ground (that did not go unnoticed), they did all the set up and clean up! If you're looking for a beautiful scenery and place to get married look no further! Alisa will literally do all she can to make your day perfect! Thank you White Barn! ♡ ♡ ♡ -Mr. & Mrs. David

White Barn Events 31
    White Barn Events 32
    White Barn Events 33
    White Barn Events 34
    White Barn Events 35
    Sent on 12/21/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/02/2017

They are so helpful in answering any questions you have and helping you out with whatever they can. Alisa never once seemed irritated or annoyed with me asking so many questions and that was a HUGE thing for me when I had no idea what I was doing. The venue is absolutely beautiful and I could not have asked or found a better place to have my dream wedding.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Annabelle · Married on 08/31/2017

We loved having our wedding at The White Barn. The venue was absolutely beautiful and the staff was so helpful and easy to work with. They were very flexible and worked with us to make it exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend this venue to others.

White Barn Events 36
    Sent on 11/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2017

This venue is beautiful!! I love how reasonably priced it is and Alisa is amazing! She was so helpful and so understanding about everything! I'm so glad I chose to have my wedding here! Cannot say enough great things about White Barn Events!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Andrew · Married on 08/04/2017

I've known the Jones' for years! Everything was just as we discussed! I'd have nothing more from a venue!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Tahnie · Married on 06/03/2017

White Barn Events was an absolute dream to work with! They are extremely flexible and willing to adjust based on what you envision. The day of they were there if we needed help with set up but also gave us our space when it was time to get ready. Alisa and her husband make you feel like family the moment you step on the property. The barn is located off the road a ways but our guests had no problem finding it. It was the perfect setting, atmosphere, price, amenities, our guests had a blast and my husband and I could not have imagined a better night!
    I highly recommend White Barn Events!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Suzi · Married on 06/02/2017

White Barn Events made my deeam wedding beautiful and loving. I'm beyond happy from the help and answers they gave me.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Joy · Married on 05/27/2017

Our son wedding was at White Barn last May....SUCH a beautiful setting! Jake and Alisa Jones were easy to work with and went the extra-mile to make sure everything was perfect. We had wild-weather (it's Oklahoma...what do you expect?) and they had a back-up, indoor plan that worked beautifully. I recommend this location for a homey, but elegant, country wedding!!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Beka · Married on 04/15/2017

They did everything they could to make our vision of our wedding possible ♡ We loved everything !

Sent on 12/08/2017

Tara · Married on 04/08/2017

I wouldn't of changed a thing, I loved this venue and they made my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Missy · Married on 02/04/2017

I would highly recommend this venue! Alisa was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 03/12/2017

Andrew · Married on 10/08/2016

We got married in October at the White Barn and it was more amazing than we could have ever dreamed! We found it really difficult to find an affordable venue that would fit around 200 people and this was the place for us. Amazing value and we loved getting to personalize our wedding with a bonfire and hay ride to give it a family atmosphere. We are not rustic people but the views from the arbor are amazing and although you can definitely make it as rustic as you want we found it easy to keep it simple and elegant like we wanted. I will say you will want to keep in mind the time of year/day for using the arbor because the sun was really bright at 5 pm but we we're able to put sheers up on the arbor to provide some shade. Jake and Alisa, the owners, are beyond helpful and responsive and view this as a way to serve others not just to make money which is one big reason we decided to have our wedding here. All in all we are so happy we had our wedding here and my only regret is not keeping the reception going longer! Thanks White Barn Events for making our day amazing!

Sent on 01/18/2017

Kathleen · Married on 08/20/2016

White barn events was the most perfect venue for our daughter's wedding last weekend 8/20. The owners are extremely helpful, courteous and caring. They wanted the wedding to be perfect for us and it certainly was. From the first time meeting Jake and Alisa week new this was going to go well. When it came to planning the event with them, to the final product and even the clean up, they were always concerned and available. We could not have accomplished what we did without their help. The property is beautiful, the barn is perfect, the facilities were great and we had access early. They opened their home with loving arms and Gods love and it was a perfect. Thank you Jake and Alisa for being there for us and allowing us to plan the perfect wedding.
    Kathy and Kenny Whitman

Sent on 08/25/2016

Angie · Married on 06/25/2016

White Barn Events was an absolutely beautiful setting for our wedding. The gazebo by the pond made the perfect background for pictures and the barn was gorgeous inside with plenty of area for our reception along with a stage area and even a place to take fun pictures of the guests! The hosts are professional and willing to help in any way they can! I cannot recommend White Barn Events highly enough!!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Stephanie · Married on 04/30/2016

Having my wedding here was a dream come true! The owners were incredibly accommodating and the pictures were beautiful with the perfect landscape. I will recommend them to any and everyone I come in contact with!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Mackenzie · Married on 05/23/2015

White Barn Events is truly a dream come true when it comes to wedding venues! The ranch not only has breathtaking views but also amazing amenities; it's the perfect combination of rustic chic and country glam. The interior of the barn has gorgeous wood paneling, which looked great with my Art Deco wedding theme.

Pros: unbeatable location (30 minutes drive from Tulsa), quiet, beautiful barn, flexible staff, and excellent service.
    Cons: none.

But beyond all of the physical attributes that White Barn Events boasts, there is something even better—the people. Jake and Alisa truly open their home up to you when you host your event there. Amid all the memories of guests, flowers, and cake, I will always remember how kind and welcoming they were. When my dress zipper refused to work, Alisa stepped in and saved the day. When—in true Oklahoma fashion—it rained several inches during the reception, Jake helped make sure that nothing got damaged by the rain. As a bride, I could not have hoped for a better environment or better people.

I cannot speak highly enough of White Barn Events. The bottom line is this: if you are looking for an unforgettable venue then look no further.

Sent on 08/27/2016

Lisa · Married on 10/08/2016

Don't shy away from White Barn Events just because of the location. It's really not that far from Tulsa and driving to the ranch was part of the wedding experience. It was perfect for us since we had many guests coming from OKC as well as Tulsa.

Sent on 01/07/2017