13 Reviews for Whippoorwill Hill

Dance Floor (1)
Lighting (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
13 Whippoorwill Hill Reviews

First of all. This location is absolutely gorgeous. We had our wedding here Sept. 1st. Anne is one of the sweetest people you would ever meet. She’s one of those people you meet, and just can tell she has a heart of gold instantly. She and Tammy were incredibly accommodating and helpful. The day of went as smoothly as it could have. It was a beautiful wedding and I would absolutely recommend.

Profile Picture Brittani, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anne and Jeff are amazing people to work with! Anne was there to answer all the questions we had while Jeff was there on our big day to help make it go as smooth as possible! They both are fantastic! Thanks for everything!

Profile Picture Ashley , 8/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Uncovered Outdoor, Parking

If I could give Whippoorwill Hill 6 stars I would. The facility is amazing, the owners are flexible and so helpful and the end result is amazaballs. They worked with us whenever we needed help or answers to questions, had people on site day before and day of event

Profile Picture J, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Loved everything about whippoorwill Hill! We had so many compliments on how beautiful their venue is from our wedding guest and Anne is so great to work with!

Profile Picture Brianna, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I got married here in April and it was absolutely gorgeous. I got so many comments on how beautiful the barn was. Highly recommend you check this one out!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After stumbling upon Whippoorwill Hill's website I immediately fell in love with the deconstructed photographs the owners shared from their own wedding at the barn--but even though the look was no longer there--after seeing the effort, hard work, and love put into the renovations for the venue I was even more head over heels for choosing Whippoorwill Hill. During each step of the wedding reception planning process I talked was able to speak with Anne and I never felt like any question or asking for help was too much for them. She was very understanding and willing to help me set up the most wonderful reception I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Whippoorwill Hill for any wedding ceremony--on the day of my wedding it snowed but it still looked and worked WONDERFULLY--or reception.

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out and cannot thank Anne and Whippoorwill Hill for making our dream wedding come to life! We continue to receive compliments from our guest on what a beautiful venue it was. Whippoorwill Hill is a MUST see and you will not be disappointed in your decision to make such wonderful memories at this venue!

Photos
Profile Picture Elyse, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables

Anne and her husband were not only extremely helpful with the process of setting up and tearing down, they were also very welcoming when I first met them and pleasant to all the guests during the event. The barn itself is absolutely gorgeous with a large variety of decorations that can be used for any event. Would highly recommend using Whippoorwill Hill as a venue for any wedding!!

Profile Picture Aysha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best advice I can give to anyone looking to book at Whippoorwill Hill is to go see it. The farm and barns are unbelievably stunning and are one of a kind. The trip to visit will not be wasted!

Elated we had our wedding at Whippoorwill Hill.

Profile Picture User7374273, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

We hosted our high school reunion at Whippoorwill Hill. We did not have the opportunity to visit in person before we booked, so we just trusted the photos and our awesome conversations with one of the owners, Anne. Those photos did not do the venue justice. The venue and scenery were breathtaking! As soon as we entered the property, we were stunned by its picturesque beauty. The barn itself offered that nostalgic, hometown feel but with modern amenities. The string lighting inside was soft and gave a perfect glow for pictures. There were plenty of options for the event layout with movable bars, tables and chairs. The sound system was great quality so that we could be our own DJ. The barn's patio offered a nice blend of indoor/outdoor space. Most importantly, the hospitality that the owners Anne and Jeff provided was amazingly helpful. We couldn't have picked a more perfect venue for our event. I highly recommend booking Whippoorwill Hill for any kind of event - wedding, reunion, company picnic or awards, birthday party, etc. Thank you so much, Anne and Jeff!

Profile Picture Adrienne, 5/31/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

It was great! We actually booked them for next year!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking

We were married here a couple of weeks ago. We absolutely loved the venue and Anne and Jeff were very responsive to our needs throughout the process even with a few hiccups that were not in either of our control. The wonderful thing about this venue is it has that nice secluded elegant yet rustic feel, but it is also only about 15 minutes away from Downtown Bloomington. It fit the best of both worlds. Whippoorwill offers packages for 1, 2, and 3 day rentals to handle any type of event. We ended up renting the Barn for Friday and Saturday to help simplify the amount of setup the day of, which was very helpful. The cost for these 2 days at Whippoorwill Hill was still less than the cost of 1 day as most other venues! The only complaint we had is that we were responsible for cleaning up the venue the same night as our wedding. This involved wiping down all the tables and mopping the whole floor, despite the fact that there were no noticeable spills. More importantly, we were not told the details of what was expected of us until a few days before our big day. We’ve spoken to Anne about this and she said she’s taking steps to avoid this issue in the future. Overall, we had a wonderful wedding and we highly recommend Whippoorwill Hill for any event!

Profile Picture Dan, 6/2/18, 1 Review