7 Reviews for Whippoorwill Hill

Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
7 Whippoorwill Hill Reviews

I got married here in April and it was absolutely gorgeous. I got so many comments on how beautiful the barn was. Highly recommend you check this one out!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After stumbling upon Whippoorwill Hill's website I immediately fell in love with the deconstructed photographs the owners shared from their own wedding at the barn--but even though the look was no longer there--after seeing the effort, hard work, and love put into the renovations for the venue I was even more head over heels for choosing Whippoorwill Hill. During each step of the wedding reception planning process I talked was able to speak with Anne and I never felt like any question or asking for help was too much for them. She was very understanding and willing to help me set up the most wonderful reception I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Whippoorwill Hill for any wedding ceremony--on the day of my wedding it snowed but it still looked and worked WONDERFULLY--or reception.

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out and cannot thank Anne and Whippoorwill Hill for making our dream wedding come to life! We continue to receive compliments from our guest on what a beautiful venue it was. Whippoorwill Hill is a MUST see and you will not be disappointed in your decision to make such wonderful memories at this venue!

Photos
Profile Picture Elyse, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables

Anne and her husband were not only extremely helpful with the process of setting up and tearing down, they were also very welcoming when I first met them and pleasant to all the guests during the event. The barn itself is absolutely gorgeous with a large variety of decorations that can be used for any event. Would highly recommend using Whippoorwill Hill as a venue for any wedding!!

Profile Picture Aysha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best advice I can give to anyone looking to book at Whippoorwill Hill is to go see it. The farm and barns are unbelievably stunning and are one of a kind. The trip to visit will not be wasted!

Elated we had our wedding at Whippoorwill Hill.

Profile Picture User7374273, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

It was great! We actually booked them for next year!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/18/18, 1 Review