8 Reviews for Whippoorwill Hill

Chairs (1)
Tables (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
8 Whippoorwill Hill Reviews

I got married here in April and it was absolutely gorgeous. I got so many comments on how beautiful the barn was. Highly recommend you check this one out!

Profile Picture Mikaela, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

After stumbling upon Whippoorwill Hill's website I immediately fell in love with the deconstructed photographs the owners shared from their own wedding at the barn--but even though the look was no longer there--after seeing the effort, hard work, and love put into the renovations for the venue I was even more head over heels for choosing Whippoorwill Hill. During each step of the wedding reception planning process I talked was able to speak with Anne and I never felt like any question or asking for help was too much for them. She was very understanding and willing to help me set up the most wonderful reception I could ever imagine. I would highly recommend Whippoorwill Hill for any wedding ceremony--on the day of my wedding it snowed but it still looked and worked WONDERFULLY--or reception.

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were beyond pleased with how our wedding turned out and cannot thank Anne and Whippoorwill Hill for making our dream wedding come to life! We continue to receive compliments from our guest on what a beautiful venue it was. Whippoorwill Hill is a MUST see and you will not be disappointed in your decision to make such wonderful memories at this venue!

Photos
Profile Picture Elyse, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Tables

Anne and her husband were not only extremely helpful with the process of setting up and tearing down, they were also very welcoming when I first met them and pleasant to all the guests during the event. The barn itself is absolutely gorgeous with a large variety of decorations that can be used for any event. Would highly recommend using Whippoorwill Hill as a venue for any wedding!!

Profile Picture Aysha, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The best advice I can give to anyone looking to book at Whippoorwill Hill is to go see it. The farm and barns are unbelievably stunning and are one of a kind. The trip to visit will not be wasted!

Elated we had our wedding at Whippoorwill Hill.

Profile Picture User7374273, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor

It was great! We actually booked them for next year!

Profile Picture Morgan, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Parking

We were married here a couple of weeks ago. We absolutely loved the venue and Anne and Jeff were very responsive to our needs throughout the process even with a few hiccups that were not in either of our control. The wonderful thing about this venue is it has that nice secluded elegant yet rustic feel, but it is also only about 15 minutes away from Downtown Bloomington. It fit the best of both worlds. Whippoorwill offers packages for 1, 2, and 3 day rentals to handle any type of event. We ended up renting the Barn for Friday and Saturday to help simplify the amount of setup the day of, which was very helpful. The cost for these 2 days at Whippoorwill Hill was still less than the cost of 1 day as most other venues! The only complaint we had is that we were responsible for cleaning up the venue the same night as our wedding. This involved wiping down all the tables and mopping the whole floor, despite the fact that there were no noticeable spills. More importantly, we were not told the details of what was expected of us until a few days before our big day. We’ve spoken to Anne about this and she said she’s taking steps to avoid this issue in the future. Overall, we had a wonderful wedding and we highly recommend Whippoorwill Hill for any event!

View Vendor Response