Whimsy Weddings and Events Reviews

5 Reviews for Whimsy Weddings and Events

• Courtney

Courtney 路 Married on 12/04/2020

12.04.2020

Terrie was so easy to work with
    She made the entire process so easy. She was on time for setup and break down. Flowers were all fresh and beautiful. I would highly recommend

Sent on 12/07/2020

Whimsy Weddings and Events's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! You were wonderful to work with. Please let me know if we can ever help you in the future.

Nicole N. 路 Married on 05/12/2020

The absolute best!

One word best describes our experience with Whimsey Weddings and Events..... "PERFECT!!!"
    Terri was a true professional. Every aspect of the planning and coordination was seamless. Communication was clear and straightforward! I highly recommend! 馃槉

Sent on 09/17/2020

Whimsy Weddings and Events's reply:

Nicole you are absolutely precious! Thank you so much! It has been a true joy to have you as a client.
  • Jami

Jami D. 路 Married on 02/14/2020

Seamless: I loved them!

Working with whimsy weddings was fantastic! The coordinator who is also my florist, did a lovely job of communicating with me, making sure that all things were taken care of. And when it came down to the nitty-gritty and some things were very much a gametime decision she was on top of it! Whether I was being picky about flower arrangements, or when my donut delivery company literally didn鈥檛 show up for the morning of the wedding, she took care of it! I would highly recommend her as a florist and a coordinator.

Sent on 09/16/2020

Jami,
    Thank you so much for your lovely review! You were a joy to work with and you made my job so easy and enjoyable. And there is no such thing as "picky" when it comes to flowers :-)
    xoxo

Shelby R. 路 Married on 01/08/2020

Wonderful Experience!

Working with Terri was so easy and I would for sure recommend her to any bride! Being a COVID bride she also worked with me and easily let change my date! She met up with my mom and me a couple of times to make sure we were all on the same page and she was so calm and helped us feel better about everything! Day of she showed up on time and got everything setup and everything looked so great!!!!

Sent on 09/24/2020

Shelby
    Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was a beautiful wedding for a beautiful couple.
    Xo
    Terri
  • Jenna

Jenna J. 路 Married on 09/17/2016

Absolutely wonderful!

Our flowers were absolutely beautiful for our wedding and working with Teresa was a joy. She understood exactly what we wanted/needed for our special day and worked with us to stay within our budget. We were able to stay under budget and didn't miss out on any arrangements, even with some last minute additions.

Sent on 04/16/2021