Whimsical Roots Photography Reviews

Whimsical Roots Photography 3
Whimsical Roots Photography 4
Whimsical Roots Photography 5

Amanda Thimm · Married on 01/10/2019

Friendly, professional - would recommend!

Even though Andrea is a good friend, she still treated the shoot as professionally as she would any other shoot. The pictures turned out beautiful! She captured everything on our list, and even suggested an alternate place to take our bridal party photos because she thought it would fit our style better than the place we'd selected just because it was closer to the venue. She even made sure to get pictures of each table decoration since every one was different, as well as the room setup with the uplighting. I didn't really get to enjoy it the day of, so it was very nice to see so many pictures of the setup. I would recommend her to anyone!

Whimsical Roots Photography 6
    Whimsical Roots Photography 7
    Whimsical Roots Photography 8
    Whimsical Roots Photography 9
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Hilary · Married on 12/29/2018

Amazing all around!

Whimsical Roots was the best choice for our wedding photography! Andrea made our day incredibly easy and stress-free. She was a joy to work with, she captured the best images from our night and we couldn't be happier with our photos. I would definitely recommend!

Whimsical Roots Photography 10
    Whimsical Roots Photography 11
    Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Hope

Hope Marie Hall · Married on 12/11/2018

Awesome photographer!! And even better personality!

You will not be disappointed with you’re photos for any occasion. Andrea is an amazing photographer and Will make the whole experience fun and unforgettable! She has an amazing eye for just the right background and posing. She made our destination wedding look like a fairytale !

Sent on 05/22/2019

Sarah · Married on 05/19/2018

Amazing Photographer

Andrea was simply amazing. From the beginning to the end she offered endless support, advice and guidance. For both engagement photos as well as wedding day we felt in safe hands and it was like having a friend there with us. Her experience and professionalism shined through, allowing us to relax and enjoy our special day. As for the actual photos, we couldn’t be happier with the results, Andrea is very talented and genuinely loves what she does. If you’re thinking about booking Whimsical Roots for your wedding, do it - you won’t be disappointed! She’s captured memories we will cherish forever. Thanks again!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa Hartmann · Married on 11/11/2017

Simply the best

I had seen some of Andrea's work online and I just loved the vision she had behind her photographs. When we got engaged, I knew I had to have her doing our wedding photos. Our big day was FREEZING cold but we had the best time! Andrea made everyone feel comfortable and the photos turned out better than I could have ever envisioned! Thank you for making our day magical with these gorgeous photos we now get to cherish forever!

Whimsical Roots Photography 12
    Whimsical Roots Photography 13
    Whimsical Roots Photography 14
    Whimsical Roots Photography 15
    Whimsical Roots Photography 16
    Sent on 05/23/2019

Ashley and Kody · Married on 09/16/2017

Engagement & Wedding Photos

Choosing Andrea for our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made! Not only did her upbeat personality fit well with our wedding party, but she made us feel comfortable behind the camera. The photos were all genuine and candid instead of stiff and posed. The only problem we had was deciding which ones were our favorite!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Mikayla · Married on 07/22/2017

July Wedding 2017

Andrea did an amazing job with our wedding pictures! You can definitely tell that she loves what she does. She is creative with shots and makes sure that the whole day for pictures goes smoothly! Amongst all of the things brides have to worry about, pictures wasn’t one for me because Andrea had it covered. Her quality is flawless and her personality is amazing. She is outgoing and so easy to get along with. She not only was able to manage our huge bridal party, (18 including us) but was also able to have fun while doing it! I was so amazed with how fast we got our pictures from her, but also how amazing the pictures were! She was everything and more from what we wanted as a photographer!

Sent on 05/24/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Vytlacil · Married on 06/30/2017

The Perfect Experience

We loved working with Andrea! She was so friendly during our first meeting and new exactly what we wanted/were looking for in a photographer. We plan to use her for many more occasions as they come along!

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • User4202812 · 2+ years ago

An Amazing Experience

Andrea and her partner at the time did an amazing job on our engagement and wedding photos. They were very accommodating and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Andrea to anyone!

Whimsical Roots Photography 17
    Sent on 06/12/2019

Angela Gales · Married on 05/30/2015

Engagement & Wedding Photos

We chose Andrea for our engagement and wedding photos. Andrea’s vibrant, outgoing, fun personality made the whole photo process enjoyable. She was able to capture incredible photos of my husband and I and the rest of the wedding party. She paid attention to detail and took beautiful pictures of the church and reception decorations as well. We were very impressed by her work and would absolutely recommend Andrea to others!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Nikki C · Married on 09/29/2018

Classic and on par

Andrea is wonderful, personable, and someone you definitely want to have "in your face" with the camera on your wedding day. When choosing a photographer you really want someone that you would feel comfortable with all day and that knows how to photograph a wedding. Andrea doesn't bark orders, she isn't all posed photos, and she gives room for flexibility. Your mind will always change or timelines are always goofed, so flexibility is great as well.
    She was prompt, the images were just beautiful and having that extra smiling face was just that much more meaningful.

Thank you Andrea and I definitely recommend!

Whimsical Roots Photography 18
    Sent on 05/31/2019

Haley · Married on 06/16/2017

The Photographer You NEED

In 2016 I found myself searching high and low for a wedding photographer in the Milwaukee area. I had one huge hurdle: I was planning my Milwaukee wedding from Hawaii where my fiancé was stationed at. After researching and reaching out to many people I found Andrea. She had amazing reviews, I liked her portfolio, and she was EXTREMELY easy to work with. I was able to work with her with ease despite a 5 hour time difference-I can’t even imagine the level of service people receive from her if they are planning their wedding in the area! When we finally got to Wisconsin we met with Andrea where we were able to tell her more about ourselves and how we envisioned our photos turning out. The day of the wedding was awesome! Andrea was a lot of fun to work with. I’m not a huge fan of getting my picture taken and think I’m a bit awkward with posing-she definitely helped loosen us up. Our photos turned out amazing and two years later I still get complimented on them. My husband and I are returning to Wisconsin this summer and hope to have her take family photos for us!

Whimsical Roots Photography 19
    Whimsical Roots Photography 24
    Sent on 05/17/2019

Kristie · Married on 06/24/2017

Great to work with!

It was so much fun working with Andrea, she does such amazing work! We got so many wonderful candid shots of us with our friends and family, and amazing outdoor shots! Our sneak peek was fantastic, and we can't wait to see the rest! Definitely will be recommending to friends and family, and will go back to her again in the future!!

Sent on 06/01/2019