Whimsical Bliss Photography Reviews

72 Reviews for Whimsical Bliss Photography

• Andrew

Andrew G. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Great Experience!!

Tiffany is very personable, friendly and easy to work with. She ensured our whole experience went smoothly, and was always available for questions and suggestions. Her whole process makes planning simple. Our wedding photos are absolutely stunning and will be cherished forever. Our entire family and friends loved her, as she is incredibly fun and comfortable to be around. Definitely would recommend Whimsical Bliss to anybody who needs a friendly and talented photographer.

Sent on 04/04/2020
  • Frances

Frances P. · Married on 09/06/2020

Amazing Photos!!

Tiffany was wonderful to work with for our engagement photos. I just got all the photos back and I’m in love with how they turned out. I just want to frame all of them! I can’t wait for her to capture our moments at our wedding.

Sent on 03/24/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla A. · Married on 01/25/2020

Fantastic photographer

Tiffany did an amazing job capturing the joy and happiness we felt on our special day! These are photos we will look back on for the rest of our lives and I know each time we will be reminded of what a beautiful, happy day this was for us and our families. Tiffany accommodated a date change and all of our photo requests without batting an eye. If we ever have pictures taken in southwestern Florida again, I would call Tiffany in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/05/2020

Mary · Married on 12/28/2019

Highly Recommend!

Tiffany was great to work with. She put us at ease the day of the wedding and made the day go so smoothly. She was flexible, encouraging, and so kind!

Sent on 01/27/2020

Mistie · Married on 12/07/2019

All around amazing!

Tiffany was phenomenal! The pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined! She was always in touch and on top of things. We are so glad that we booked Whimsical Bliss for our engagement shoot and wedding day. Not only were the pictures stunning, but her turn around time of less than 4 weeks is unheard of!! Thank you for helping us relive our day all over again!!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Niki

Niki R. · Married on 11/16/2019

Best Photographer

Not only is Tiffany professional and such a great photographer, she connects to her clients. Our pup got out of her collar at our wedding, and Tiffany did not hesitate to drive around with me to look for her. When she was found, she captured the best pictures. Tiffany worked with the DJ and us to get the best pictures of our special day. We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer to capture our greatest moments! I highly recommend Tiffany and her company!

Sent on 12/27/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica B. · Married on 11/09/2019

Such an amazing person to work with!

Tiffany is such a sweet down to earth person that makes you feel comfortable the second you meet her. It is a bonus that her work is phenomenal as well!!! I could not have asked for a better person to capture our special moment! It is hard to pick a favorite picture when they are all so amazing!

Sent on 11/28/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing photographer and beautiful pictures!

Tiffany was so wonderful! She made taking pictures fun and comfortable. She was always very responsive and helpful. Our pictures are incredibly beautiful and everything we wanted for our wedding :)

Sent on 06/10/2019

Kelly · Married on 04/06/2019

Sanibel Wedding

Tiffany was just excellent. We weren't able to come and do an engagement shoot so instead she came and took pictures during our rehearsal dinner. All pictures turned out amazing! She worked great with our videographer and captured our day perfectly!

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kelly · Married on 02/23/2019

Wouldn't have picked anyone else!!

Tiff was absolutely AMAZING!! From our engagement photos to the wedding. We wanted to do something a little different with our engagement photos and Tiff was really flexible and open to any ideas we had. The day of the wedding she captured every moment perfectly. She made sure we kept on schedule with everything and even helped keep me relaxed when running a little behind. She is very organized and filled with great ideas. Our wedding was on a saturday and she had sneak peaks already posted that Monday! Zach and I are so happy we chose her to shoot our special day.

Sent on 03/25/2019
  • elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/16/2019

BEST photographer ever!

We had so much fun having our wedding photos with Tiffany, she is incredibly amazing! her energy is so joyful and makes you feel super comfortable. I am very introvert and her energy made me feel so calmed! She is very creative, unique and very easy to work with. I have the sneak peeks and wow I am blown away from how beautiful my pictures look! I will never forget the day we met, she was so easy to work with! I would highly recommend her!

I do actually have friends that are photographers but I chose her due to her wonderful work!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Jessica S. · Married on 01/19/2019

Pictures could not have been better

Tiffany was very professional and guided us thru the process with ease. Groom was not a fan of his pictures taken but he even said he didn’t even realize she was there half the time. The golf course was probably one of my favorite pictures. Would use her again for other events.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Emily · Married on 01/05/2019

Wedding photographer

Tiffany was absolutely amazing. She was very professional yet also extremely personable, so that I felt completely comfortable with her as a person and confident in her expertise as a photographer. Her pictures were beautiful, I would definitely recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Jamie W. · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing photographer

Tiffany was a wonderful and professional photographer. Our wedding couldn’t have been captured anymore beautifully. I would highly recommend her for any special events you want captured. She is priceless in our book.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Jennifer P. · Married on 11/17/2018

Dream Come True

Tiffany was amazing! She took great care of us and made sure to capture the most wonderful moments of my sister's wedding. We loved having her there to share our special day ♥️

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 11/17/2018

She was amazing!

Tiffany was amazing! I couldn't have picked a better photographer for our wedding day and she made sure that everything went perfect! She worked with us to make sure we got every shot we wanted and took photos I didn't even think about asking for. I'm so appreciative for her help in making a perfect day for us

Sent on 12/12/2018
  • Katrina

Katrina · Married on 11/16/2018

Captured Our Day Perfectly!

Tiffany was great! We had a destination wedding and she made the entire photography planning simple! The pictures are top-notch and she was easy to work with!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Shaana

Shaana K. · Married on 11/10/2018

Our whole day was perfect with the assistance of Tiffany!

Tiffany was so amazing prior to, on, and after our wedding day! She took such beautiful photos and I get compliments from everyone that they should be published!
    Tiffany made the whole day better - she gave me tips/best practices on things throughout the day that had nothing to do with photos which helped put my mind at ease. She helped me untangle debris from my dress! She smiled and looked happy to be there the whole day which I really appreciated! She made us feel amazing and let us be us. She was like part of the family for the day.
    She made my husband, our family and friends, daughter, and myself so comfortable that we were able to all have a great time and be/look genuinely happy in our photos! She helped us celebrate such an amazing day and was so available! She came up with creative shots and poses for us and also captured amazing photos of us just being us. It was so magical and we will stare at those photos forever!
    Tiffany is just a genuinely amazing person. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease. Everyone at our wedding loved her! She captured everything - the views, the setup, getting ready, the kids, the guests, our families, the venue, the food ... everything perfectly! She worked so well with our other vendors - especially our videographer. The whole day was magical. We are so happy we were able to have Tiffany and Whimsical Bliss at our wedding - and you will be too! Book her -there’s no one better!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Alyssa · Married on 10/20/2018

Captured our day perfectly!

Seriously can't thank Tiffany enough. She was great from the start and her photos turned out beautiful. I loved working with her and she made sure that she captured every moment perfectly. Looking back on these photos will be something we will always cherish. Thank you so much for capturing all of our beautiful and funny moments. I would highly recommend Tiffany and Whimsical Bliss!

Sent on 11/16/2018
  • Virginia

Virginia · Married on 10/06/2018

Perfect Wedding Day

Oh my goodness! We couldn't have chosen a more perfect photographer for our wedding! Not only are the pictures amazing, but Tiffany traveled all the way to TN for us! She took so many photos that we didn't even realize all she captured. When we look through our photos it perfectly replays every moment of our day! She was so professional and prepared for the day. We could tell she was thinking about getting the best shots in the most creative way. She captured our relationship in the most pure way!

Sent on 11/21/2018

Theresa · Married on 09/13/2018

Tiffany is a lovely person who was very professional, comfortable to work with and extremely talented, we love our wedding pictures! I would highly recommend Whimsical Bliss Photography for any wedding!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2018

All I can say is WOOWWWW!!! Tiffany took our wedding date on such short notice not to mention she was within our budget! She was so helpful with any questions we had. My husband and I never had a moment of doubt due to how quickly she responded to our e-mails throughout and even now. Looking at our wedding gallery, I can see why she is awesome at what she does. She definitely went above and beyond her expectations. She truly captured every moment and the ideas she herself incorporated into our photos are riveting! Our beach photos are so breathtaking it's hard to believe it's my husband and I! Tiffany has such a warm charisma you almost forget you have someone snapping pictures of you. She was so patient with our wedding party and photographed any last minute requests thrown at her. Looking at our wedding gallery, I am so overwhelmed with joy of all the wonderful moments that were captured! My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better person to capture our special day! She won't dissapoint, I promise! Tiffany thank you for everything you are absolutely amazing!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Kody · Married on 08/04/2018

Tiffany was AMAZING!!! She made our photo shoot fun and stress free! Not only was she professional, but she was creative and willing to try new locations and scenery for our shoot. We HIGHLY recommend her for all occasions!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Kristen · Married on 07/07/2018

Tiffany was an amazing person to work with and is an amazing photographer! Since the first time I saw her pictures, I knew I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Not only did she take amazing photos, but she interacted with everyone, kept a constant smile on her face, and was a ton of help. I highly recommend Tiffany for any wedding or other event. I fell completely in love with my pictures when I saw them, and I know others will not be let down by her skills or ideas for pictures.

Sent on 08/17/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/25/2018

Where to begin?! My fiancé and I had our engagement shoot with Tiffany from Whimsical Bliss about two weeks ago and all I can say is she is absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only did Tiffany make us feel completely comfortable through out the shoot but she captured some of the most amazing pictures! I was shocked when Tiffany sent me a sneak peak only 2 days after the shoot (which included 15 pictures) -- our pictures were so beautiful and I could not wait to see the rest. I have heard horror stories about couples waiting months for their pictures, but not with Tiffany.. she was able to provide us with the other 150 photos by the next week! Our wedding is planned for May 2018 and I CANNOT wait to work with Tiffany again and see how our wedding photos turn out. She truly has an awesome personality and is so talented! I could not recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017