When It Clicks Reviews

5 | Dallas, TX

5 Reviews for When It Clicks

5 When It Clicks Reviews

Annie · Married on 12/03/2016

Being a wedding planner in Dallas...I was very picky about the vendors I chose for my own wedding. When it Clicks was absolutely INCREDIBLE. They were just a joy to work with and did a FABULOUS job with the end products. They are so easy to work with, so professional & absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend them to ANYONE. I cannot thank them enough.

Daniel and his amazing team exceeded our extremely high expectations by leaps and bounds! We interviewed dozens of videographers! We were so discouraged! They all offered the same thing! Daniel was different! Creative! Professional! Fabulous!!!!!

We worked with Daniel for our videography and if we could give 10 stars, we would. He is an amazing individual and an extraordinarily talented artist. He is exceptional at editing/timing, has a great eye for composition & lighting (both indoor and outdoor), and is a MASTER at story-telling. I couldn't appreciate the difference between photography and videography for the longest time, but when you see the richness of his work, you'll really understand why you need both. We worked with him for an entire weekend and he was always early, organized, calm, and very discreet. He was very responsive to my many emails, and had no problem handling a non-traditional full-blown Indian/Hindu wedding. We actually had 2 separate weddings due to religious reasons, with two sets of vendors for everything, and he was our favorite vendor out of the entire lot. For the quality of work he provides, you get incredible value - even after factoring in travel costs from Dallas to New York! We absolutely loved working with him and will be recommending WhenItClicks to all of our family and friends!

Paige · Married on 07/16/2011

Daniel and Carey are the ultimate photography/videography team! They are amazingly creative, have an eye for the perfect shot, and were incredibly professional and fun to work with. From a great engagement picture shoot to an amazing wedding highlight video, When It Clicks captured all the important, cherishable moments.

When It Clicks really went above and beyond for us. We made a really fun engagement video that we played at the rehearsal dinner and even though they weren’t scheduled to film our rehearsal dinner, they surprised us and showed up anyway. Also, we had a somewhat difficult wedding to shoot. We needed extra photographers to shoot our red carpet/paparazzi entrance and we had a huge dance party reception where there was a lot going on. When It Clicks was perfectly organized and ready for our jam-packed wedding day. The photos and video turned out amazing and Daniel posted our wedding highlights before we even got back from our two week honeymoon!

The talent at When It Clicks is undeniable. They are super artistic yet very down to earth and will make everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. Daniel and Carey are THE BEST and I will always return to When It Clicks for all my photography/videography needs. When It Clicks rocks my world!

Kelsey · Married on 01/09/2010

Carey's photography is an art form. My husband and I enjoyed every minute with her. The engagements were natural and candid, a fun memory in itself. She is a hard working photographer and produces beautiful work that we will treasure for years to come.