Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Wheel Entertainment / Bob Popik

MC (1)
One Event Per Day (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
12 Wheel Entertainment / Bob Popik Reviews

So happy we chose Bob for our event. Very professional. Easy to communicate. High integrity and a great sense of humor. We could not have been more blessed. Highly recommend if you want the best. We had specific requests and all were perfectly delivered. A+

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/21/17, 1 Review
0.5

DO NOT use Bob Popik for your wedding DJ. He is extremely unprofessional and is a scathing liar. We met with him in January to discuss being our DJ for our August wedding and after showing him the terms of our venue (which requires our vendors to have insurance) at our meeting and sending them to him via email as well he agreed. Therefore, we chose to give him a deposit for our wedding date. Another odd request was to make out the check only to him and not the company so that he wouldn’t have to share the profits with his coworkers. A month prior to our wedding date we had to provide our venue with our vendors’ insurances. However, Bob could not provide insurance at the time so we gave him another week. He said he did not want to pay the high premium for the insurance and that he would refund us our deposit instead. He stated we did not inform him of needing insurance ahead of time, which was a lie. We never received our deposit back despite numerous attempts to contact him but thankfully managed to find a DJ in time. Our new DJ and company ended up being far more organized, had a legitimate contract and all around was such a better choice. We highly recommend using Bialeks Music if you want a professional and dependable DJ for your big event!

Profile Picture User7072566, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

This review is in response to the review below giving my side of this story, which I was never given the chance. To start, did I drop the ball ? Yes, I did unfortunately, but it was a completely an "HONEST" mistake that would have been resolved by the time of there wedding, but not within the time the venue needed my information. When we met in January to discuss their August wedding we did agree on having insurance for the wedding and I thought I was indeed covered. But, when they called in July and went to retrieve my insurance information I found that Kaiser forgot to add my coverage as part of my health insurance and change with the new healthcare (Obamacare), again another very "HONEST" mistake. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN AN INSURED DISC JOCKEY, the premium for insuring a DJ in my case is $40.00 for the entire year, I never said, "I didn't want to pay the high premium for the insurance" when it's only $40, I don't know where they get that. The problem was I wasn't insured by the deadline put forth by "the venue", they gave me another week to get insurance and I called and spoke with Kaiser and they told me the policy would take longer than a week but Kaiser guaranteed me that I would in fact be insured by the time of the wedding and in fact I was insured by the time of there wedding. This was not sufficient for either the couple or venue, I never found out which one. My contract was with the couple and "not the venue", and I did not break any part of my contract with the bride or groom. Since they cancelled their contract with me less than one month prior to there wedding date I could have asked them for full payment of their contract, I did not do this, but in fact agreed to send them the entire deposit back of $50.00 in good faith, which they "never cashed". I am a sole proprietor so I am not cheating employees. The couple were angry,to an extent rightfully so in panic. I could never get them emotionally involved, I think they were Church of Scientology members.

Profile Picture Robert , 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bob is the man! Our wedding reception was the most fun! I didn't want it to end and neither did our guests. He kept people on the dance floor, kept them informed on what was happening next, and did an excellent job and moving the reception along due to several changes - intense rain storm, waiting on bridal party member who got lost in travel, shortened reception timeline. Everyone had the time of their life and I wouldn't change a thing.

Profile Picture User6164185, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Services Used: MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Woody was great - kept the party moving, played great music, offered suggestions and guidance on things we didn't think of - no regrets on booking Woody for our wedding!

Profile Picture Sheila, 10/9/15, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob was wonderful at our daughter's wedding at the Inn at Henderson's Wharf. He is not only charming, professional and funny, he is fabulous at keeping things moving along. We were on a somewhat tight schedule since the bride, groom and ten more of us were leaving on a cruise immediately from the reception. Thanks to Bob keeping things on schedule, we made it to the ship in time. He also accommodated a last minute request for one of our guests to sing an Elvis song to the bride. Bob was helpful and efficient throughout the planning process and I would heartily recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Monica, 5/15/15, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

We were extremely happy with Bob as our wedding DJ. He helped us pick music where we needed it, and encouraged us to make the playlist our own wherever we desired. Everything sounded great, from the officiant's mic to reception setup. He did everything right that you'd hope for from a DJ - arrived early for sound checks and setup, kept the dance floor lively, but mixed in slow songs every now and then, pulled music from different generations and pronounced everyone's name correctly during introductions. His personality was perfect for the wedding - professional, yet fun and energetic, but not the cheesy type that you sometimes see at weddings.

We received many compliments about our DJ, and so we can strongly recommend Bob Popik of Wheel Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jenna, 4/25/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Bob Was AWESOME! He was great to work with, had great ideas. Was willing to work with all of our requests. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Kellie, 6/9/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bob served as both our DJ and officiant for our May 4th wedding. He worked with my husband and I quite a bit before the big day to make sure the ceremony and music were exactly what we wanted. Not only is Bob so much fun to work with, but he's very professional and super responsive. We made several last minute changes to our ceremony and Bob took care of everything. I would highly, highly recommend Bob to any couple planning their wedding in need of a DJ!!

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/4/13, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Woody was 100% fun and amazing. Very easy to get in touch with- very helpful with planning the reception. Great DJ voice for introductions and accouncements. Woody is a great DJ and any bride would be super happy to have him.

Profile Picture Ashley, 7/10/10, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We used Bob Popik from Wheel Entertainment and he was AWESOME! He is so nice and friendly during the planning stages - very easy to work with. And then during the actual ceremony he was an awesome DJ - not cheesy at all. We were pretty specific with the music that we wanted and he played everything just like we asked. We couldn't have been happier with Bob Popik!

Profile Picture Tina, 10/16/09, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Responsive, helpful, awesome personality, great taste in music, affordable price! What else can you ask for in a DJ?! Bob was a ton of fun, had a great selection of music, and really knew how to get people moving! If you ask anyone, 9 times out of 10 they will tell you that the DJ makes the event. I can assure that Bob will make your reception a time to remember. Not only is he fun, but he's a professional. He was able to answer a lot of my last minute questions and remain calm whenever I felt the need to panic!

Again, his price was affordable...much much much cheaper than EVERY other DJ I spoke with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/17/08, 5 Reviews