WhatsUp DJ Reviews

10 | Lexington, KY

10 Reviews for WhatsUp DJ

1 User photo

Keeley · Married on 09/04/2020

Josh seriously saved our lives. We were a week away from our wedding when our DJ cancelled. Josh was willing to jump right in, meet us, and get the ball rolling. He seriously was willing to help in any way. Helped at the reception. Helped wedding day wherever he was needed. He played all the right music and really had an awesome feel for the crowd. There is no one I would recommend over Josh with WhatsUpDJ. HANDS DOWN THE MOST AMAZING PERSON/DJ EVER!

Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/20/2019

Responsive and easy to work with

Working with Josh was a good experience. He is friendly and professional, and took care of all the requests that we had. We used his photo booth as well, and everyone loved it. He played great music all night and made any announcements we asked. He stuck to our timeline and made sure the night had a great flow. He's very accommodating and easy to work with, and will make sure everyone has a fun time!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Jacob · Married on 05/12/2018

The dance floor was never empty! Josh really cared for my wife and I as well as our guests! I highly recommend WhatsUp Dj!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Natalie · Married on 03/31/2018

Josh was worth every penny! The time we spent with him was informational and encouraging. The photo booth was a real plus! Our guests were entertained from start to finish!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Amanda · Married on 01/27/2018

Josh was a great DJ! I researched lots of DJ's and he had the best price for our ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, and photo booth! The photo booth was a great add and my family loved it! We were even able to move it from our cocktail hour to the dance floor! From the moment we met with Josh we knew he would make our reception great! I have recommended him for lots of my friends weddings, great quality!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Gabby · Married on 01/05/2018

"HIRE HIM!!!! Josh is an absolutely JOY to work with. No only does he give you some songs to start getting your brain rolling he is so aware of how to make your wedding flow. There was not a moment we felt like the music wasn’t matching what was going on. It was an awesome gift to us as a couple! It’s been months since our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun they had! My family is Brazilian and Josh mixed the music up so that my family felt so included but also invited our guests to join in! If there are songs you must hear, just make a special note and he is great at making sure those are heard. I texted Josh literally at 7am on my wedding day to add a song and he was so kind to respond and add it. He’s very professional, he set up the day of the wedding exactly when he needed. He’s also so fun! You’ll enjoy getting to know him in the process."

Sent on 05/17/2018

Madison · Married on 11/11/2017

Josh was an incredible DJ! He had everyone on the dance floor, from my little nephew to my great-grandmother. Josh is very easy to work with and brings life to the party!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Jennifer · Married on 10/07/2017

WhatsUp DJ was a perfect choice for our wedding! Josh is a fun DJ who made the whole night run smooth. I have recommended him to lots of our friends and hope to see him at another wedding soon!

Sent on 05/17/2018
  • Z

Zach · Married on 09/02/2017

Great DJ! Great Party! Josh made our reception flow and fun! Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Mary · Married on 03/25/2017

From the moment we started talking to Josh about DJ-ing our wedding, we knew that he knew what he was doing. His attention to detail and enthusiasm is contagious. Our cocktail hour music was in multiple rooms, but Josh found a way to put music everywhere. The dance floor was electric all night, we didn't want to leave! If you want a great party, and great DJ I would recommend booking Whats up DJ today!

Sent on 06/06/2018