What's the Occasion Reviews

73 | Stafford, TX

73 Reviews for What's the Occasion

Adrianna · Married on 03/18/2017

Very professional, responsive, and flexible!

Sent on 03/21/2017

Courtney · Married on 02/19/2017

I've enjoyed working with Fairrus and her team, it was a one stop shop for me and what she didn't have on hand she found a way to make it happen. I didn't have to worry about anything which made the planning go even smoother. Thank you What's the occasion :)

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • I

Ijeoma · Married on 09/04/2016

I love Fair Fairrus,
    She has definitely been a God send for me and my clients! If used her services for a number of events since 2015 and she has not let me down yet! She is a sweetheart and very professional, accommodating, very knowledgeable in everthing linen, she has an amazing eye! I love the fact that her company is family oriented and her husband and her son are there with her to assist with some of her jobs! I would definitely recommend What's the Occasion to all my clients and to anyone looking for high quality top of the line linens and decor!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Charles · Married on 07/30/2016

What can I say but FANTASTIC!! Services where awesome!!

Sent on 08/11/2016

Angela · Married on 05/24/2016

My experience with What's the Occasion was amazing! Fairrus the owner has a brilliant eye for decor she literally turned my plain venue into an unforgettable gorgeous evening! Everything was beautiful and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 02/06/2017

Thank you so very much! I will surely recommend them to family

Sent on 05/09/2016

What's The Occasion is amazing! We love working with Fairrus and her team. They are always professional and attentive to their clients needs. WTO will always be my perferred vendor off choice for event rental. Thanks Fairrus!

Sent on 03/31/2016

I was up in the air about having specialty linens but after having a consultation with a competing linens house I found that I did want them, however price was a concern. After seeing some specials on Instagram from What's the Occasion, I requested pricing on one or two things I was interested in. I got an email back the same night with pricing that was nearly half of what I had been quoted from someone else. I was impressed. I made a consultation appointment and I'm glad I did! Farrius is an absolute professional and made great suggestions that made my wedding stand out. It was absolutely gorgeous and executed flawlessly!

Sent on 12/02/2015
  • loveandfitness

Jourdan · Married on 05/22/2015

Fairrus was fantastic! We met through a bride-to-be Facebook page and I ended up terminating the contract with the person doing my decor to use What's the Occasion? She was very welcoming and hands on; her showroom has a great selection of rentals to chose from. Her wedding was 2 days after mine and she still did her job perfectly! I was able to reach her if I had a question or had to change something which was a huge deal because our previous vendor was almost impossible to get in touch with. My wedding looked amazing! The colors and items we chose looked perfectly in the venue and went great with our theme. The guests were stunned after the room flip and the throne chairs were a huge hit! I'll be using What's the Occasion? for all my major event decor needs in the future. Thanks for being so awesome Fairrus!

Sent on 08/25/2015

Charles · Married on 04/10/2015

There's only one word I can say for the services that where provided, fantastic! Everything looked great. My guess we're visually surprised, as was I when I walked in the room! Great staff, great service, great price what more can you ask for. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/28/2014

You were accomodating, responsive and very communicative. Thank you for making our night amazing.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Renata · Married on 09/20/2014

I used WTO for all of my linens. I shopped around 10 other vendors and they were the friendliest with the best value. Fairrus listened to my needs and helped me chose linens that fit my vision and budget. I am very pleased with the linens at my wedding!

Sent on 10/06/2014

The young lady was very helpful in helping my wedding planner with finding the right chairs for my event. The linens and chargers added a very luxurious feel to my wedding reception. All the items were in great condition, clean, and regal yet the rentals were all affordable. Delivery and dry setup was done without a fuss. I was able to make payments without difficulty through a secure system. I even had payment reminders sent to me email along with invoice and balance which is great for a busy bride. Would highly recommend and use again.

Sent on 06/29/2014

Lauren · Married on 05/31/2014

Working with What's the Occasion Linens & Decor was a wonderful experience! I had visited a couple of other linen showrooms, but WTO had the best selection by far! The owner, Fairrus, is friendly and easy to work with. She was also willing to give tips and recommendations in order to get the rentals within my budget. The reception turned out beautifully, highly due to all of the sequined linens and colorful napkins through WTO. I would highly recommend working with What's the Occasion!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Hayley · Married on 05/30/2014

Wow! Just such a wonderful vendor. She nailed it. Her suggestions were amazing and totally in line with my vision. I'd totally recommend this vendor a million times over.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Brittney · Married on 04/26/2014

I am so glad my need for glitter gold linens brought me to Fairrus at What's the Occasion! Fairrus was amazing to work with and had great communication through the whole process! A week before my wedding I had to scramble to find chivari chairs due to my venue sticking me with a very high bill for chair rentals (not even in the color I requested) a week before my wedding. In a panic I called Fairrus and without hesitation she reached out and not only got me the gold chairs that I wanted but for much cheaper than my venue quoted me! I cannot thank her enough for going out of her way and helping make my wedding perfect! Future brides look no further you have found your linen and décor vendor!!!!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Rachael · Married on 04/12/2014

Professional awesome vendor! ! Two thumbs way up

Sent on 04/16/2014

Brandon · event on: 04/12/2014

The staff at What's The Occasion was extremely friendly, easy to work with, flexible beyond expectation, and undoubtedly committed to providing a high standard of service to their clients. My company, Posh & Private Event Design, rented their linens for one of our corporate clients and would certainly use them for future events. The selection of linens they have is outstanding and the showroom is a great place to mock up design options!

Sent on 04/16/2014

Fairrus was very friendly and gave great design tips. Extremely responsive and dedicated to doing a good job. Great variety in linen choices. Would definitely use What's the Occasion for any future needs.

Sent on 05/18/2014

Laura · Married on 03/29/2014

Very professional, friendly and caring. Every thing was just the way we wanted, will definitely use this vendor for future events.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Denise · event on: 03/16/2014

The vendor was very professional and attentive to my needs.

Sent on 03/28/2014
  • O

Olivia · event on: 03/15/2014

Very helpful and made great suggestions to keep me in my budget.

Sent on 03/29/2014

Mindy · Married on 03/09/2014

Fairrus was Amazing!! She was easy to get a hold off and was be able to help even after work hours she would respond to my emails and text messages!! Everything was beautiful!

Sent on 03/22/2014

Lasting · event on: 03/08/2014

What's the occassion has an amazing selection of high quality linens and other products essential for any type of event.

Sent on 03/28/2014

Christlyn · event on: 12/26/2013

Such a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 01/05/2014