Westy Weddings Reviews

16 | Westminster, CO

16 Reviews for Westy Weddings

Heather Boushele · Married on 04/13/2019

Everything was great!

Everything and everyone was amazing. They were super helpful and accommodating. It was a fabulous experience for my daughters wedding. Plus reasonably priced.

Sent on 04/14/2019

S · Married on 09/02/2017

I was skeptical at first about having a wedding reception at an active adult community center. However, I could not be happier with our decision. Having our reception at the MAC was one of the best decisions we made for that day. The staff and the process was very simple and the price perfectly fit our tight budget. We loved that we could make that room what we wanted from scratch and bring in our own food and alcohol. Another amazing thing was that they allowed us to set everything up the day before our reservation. Our reception was on Saturday and we were able to go in on Friday afternoon and set all the decorations. It REALLY cut down on day-of stresses. We met with the staff a month ahead of the wedding and drew up a floor plan and when we arrived, the tables and chairs were set up according to the plan. The only difficulty we encountered was that hanging lights from the ceiling was a bit challenging. Our caterer completely geeked out over their large kitchen. On the day, everything with the venue went so smoothly. I highly recommend the MAC as an event venue!! I was super pleased with everything! Thank you!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Westy Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for allowing us to be a part of your day! You did a fantastic job in organizing your event. Congratulations to you both!

Great service from security and cleanup crew. venue scheduling with Steve was easy and most accommodating. Good pricing and great place for a big event .

Sent on 10/01/2014

Kristina · Married on 09/06/2014

The staff at The Mac was awsome!!!! Steve was so nice and tend to our every need. They made our event so amazing. I highly recommend these kind folks. My day couldn't of turned out more perfect. Thank you! Best Wedding Ever!

Sent on 09/11/2014

Westy Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kristina, we enjoyed being apart of your special day! Congratulations to the both of you and good luck in the future!

Tiffanie · event on: 08/17/2014

I was highly satisfied with the venue, service and overall layout. It was above and beyond my expectations. The space was big enough for all my guests and the kitchen space was amazing and came in handy. I would recommend the Mac to anyone who needs a clean and nice venue in the future.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Westy Weddings's reply:

Thanks Tiffanie! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and your Mom. Congratulations to you, Ruben and the rest of the family!

Eileen · Married on 07/12/2014

This venue has back drop lighting for their ballroom we used it for our wedding and it was beautiful every one of our guests loved it

Sent on 07/14/2014

carlyn · Married on 07/11/2014

Had such a great experience with the mac! No problems at all! They were just awesome! And very accommodating to our needs! Would definetly have our wedding reception there again! The Dempseys

Sent on 07/26/2014

Luz · event on: 07/05/2014

The mac is very clean, flexible and elegant venue. I highly recommended it.

Sent on 07/23/2014

genevieve · Married on 05/17/2014

My wedding was everything I could have asked for. The mac went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect. The staff there was amazing and very helpful. Thank you the mac for making our special day perfect.

Sent on 07/26/2014
  • F

Fany · Married on 06/29/2013

We just had our wedding reception at the MAC. The place and the quality of service was just excellent. I got in contact with Steve Thomas about 6 months before my wedding day and I mean this guy was so so nice and very helpful. Just image that I was in Nebraska and planning a wedding in Colorado. Steve made it so easy for me that I still don't know how to thank Him. They have a big kitchen, really nice chairs and tables, back lights, decoration linens, and a lot of things. the room itself is beautiful even without decoration. They were very flexible and understanding with us. I made a lot of changes from my original plan, but Steve was fine with it and just incorporated those changes. He gave me many suggestions for the parks (even thought I really didn't like the park. It looked different from the pictures), the decorations, the activity for children (we ended up not using the small room for the kids), etc. On the actual day of the wedding, they had our names on the screen and added nice welcoming phrases. I will highly recommend anyone who is looking for a very beautiful and affordable reception hall to consider The MAC. I was very pleased with their service, and I am sure you will to.

Fany Iseka

Sent on 08/06/2013

Our event at the MAC was fantastic! The staff was professional, the venue was clean, the flexibility was great, and the value was a steal! I highly recommend this venue for any event!

Sent on 11/09/2012

Karen · Married on 09/15/2012

The MAC was the perfect venue. All my guest loved it also. The kitchen is huge and we did not have any inconvenience. Staff were very friendly very professional and very helpful. I really loved this place. I highly recommend it

Sent on 09/28/2012

Laura · Married on 09/01/2012

I had my wedding reception at the MAC and everything turned out wonderful. You can set everything up the day before your wedding so on the day of your wedding you don't have to worry. The venue is big and you can decorate it as you please. You can also bring your own alcohol and your own food in to serve to your guests. There is a huge kitchen as well. I researched plenty of venues in the Denver metro area and The MAC is the most cost friendly and biggest venue I found. The MAC also had awesome customer service.

Sent on 09/30/2012
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2011

I had my reception here and it was wonderful. The staff is very friendly. They let you have a family made buffet if you choose instead of a certain cater. Big kitchen. Nice big space thats affordable. Flexiable with how i wanted to decorate it. Very happy with their service.

Sent on 08/31/2011

Verna · Married on 05/21/2011

This venue is the PERFECT space for any type of celebration. We had our daughter's high school graduation party here for 230 people and it was wonderful. From the kitchen area to the tables/chairs, The MAC is immaculate - so very clean and modern appliances and equipment, etc. Our caterer said it was the best venue he's seen! The staff is friendly and wonderful to work with - thank you Steve, Kate and Angie! I highly recommend The MAC.

Sent on 05/27/2011
  • StephanieSky

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

The Mac was a perfect place for our wedding! The ballroom was like a blank canvas which was just what we wanted. If you really want to make your wedding your own style, I highly recommend the Mac!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Westy Weddings's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Mavrick for allowing the MAC to host your wedding! It was a pleasure working with you We appreciate your business. Thanks for the review as well. Best to you two in the future!

Steve