Westview Media Reviews

9 | Saint Louis, MO

9 Reviews for Westview Media

Kelsy · Married on 08/17/2018

Jeff and his team were nothing but professional and kind, bringing our wedding day to life in the most wonderful way. They listened to our vision and made it by far one of the best investments. We will be able to look back and re-live this day with a smile on our faces thanks to the great work of Westview Media!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Ashley · Married on 10/09/2015

5 stars just isn't enough!! Jeff did a fantastic job on our wedding video, he absolutely killed it and we couldn't have been more pleased! We couldn't believe how much footage he actually caught. It was like reliving the entire experience again when watching it, and we even noticed things that we didn't remember even happening, or we weren't there to witness - which makes it that much more valuable to us. Jeff delivered above and beyond on our expectations and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2016
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 03/21/2015

Jeff and his team are amazing, flexible and a pleasure to work with. He was able to capture our happy day way above and beyond my expectations. He is very accommodating to work with, even included the footage of my emergency hospital wedding that happened days before my father passed, a few months from the planned day. I will treasure my video for many years to come!

Sent on 09/16/2015

The video came out amazing!!! They traveled all the way to Florida for our wedding and we couldn't be happier with our decision to use Westview Media.
    Very professional, organized and made the whole process very easy for us!!
    I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 09/17/2015

I normally don't write reviews, but I had to for Westview Media because they were AMAZING! Jeff was so great to work with. He was very professional and accommodating. And Missy in Sales was super sweet. Our video was incredible!!!!! It was almost like watching a movie of our special day. The editing was TOP NOTCH! They even used a DRONE to get aerial shots of the venue which was so unexpected and so incredibly cool!!!! The music that we chose was incorporated beautifully into the piece and they added some other songs that fit perfectly. They also did a trailer version which is great to show to my friends and family. I will honestly cherish this video till the day I die. Thanks Jeff and team for everything. It was so much fun working with you!

Sent on 10/08/2015

John · Married on 11/12/2010

Jeff at Westview media could not have done a more amazing job capturing our wedding. Jeff truly immortalized our special day, I watch this video once a month at least! Westview media has even more capability than when they worked my video. You will be amazed at what they can do! There is no question that they will deliver a beatiful product, one that you will be proud to share with your family, friends, and children one day! I have recommended many friends, and will continue to do so. Give Westview a call, you won't be sorry!

Sent on 09/18/2015

Lorien · Married on 08/29/2009

Jeff and his team were extremely professional, fun to be around and not afraid to think outside of the box. My wedding video is something I will always treasure thanks to the hard work by Westview media!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Kelsey · Married on 06/13/2015

3.5

While planning our wedding, my husband and I went back and forth on whether or not we wanted a Videographer. We researched several Videography companies in the St. Louis area and the prices were way too high for us to justify booking it for our wedding. A friend of ours referred us to check out Westview Media's "Bride on a Budget" package so we met with Jeff a few days later.

Once we met with Jeff, talked over the "Bride on a Budget" package, and viewed some of his sample videos, our minds were made up! Jeff was extremely professional and fun/easy to work with. We booked our wedding Videography that day.

On the day of our wedding, the Videographer from Westview Media was on time, professional, and nice to my husband and I as well as our guests. He captured all the important moments of our wedding and even stayed a few minutes later than scheduled to film my husband and I cut the cake.

The only critique I have of Westview Media is that the video takes 3-4 months before its ready. The wait was hard but WELL WORTH IT once our video was finished. The quality and amount of wedding details the Videographer captured were wonderful. The video allows me to relive the best day of my life over and over again. Jeff even created a short Preview video for us to put on Facebook and share with our family and friends.

Overall, I am so glad we found and booked a Videographer that captured our wedding day without breaking our budget. We recommend all Brides in St. Louis who are on the fence about videography to meet with Jeff and his team at Westview Media!

Sent on 10/16/2015