Westover Golf and Country Club Reviews

View more information

• melissa
    Melissa Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing and Breathe taking

I was absolutly blow away with the venue they were amazing an made my day go seamless trish and Christine we amazing they catered to everyone seamlessly. from the colors of the napkins to the centerpieces and cake it was just breathe taking.

Westover Golf and Country Club's reply:

Melissa and Carl,
    Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day!
    Trish and Christina
    Lauren Married on 10/22/2011
    We just got married at westover and had an amazing time! Nicole and trish are great! They are super nice and organized. They helped orchestrate everything the day of which was great. We had crab cake and chicken florentine both of which were delicious! The venue is beautiful and reasonable prices.
  • llj4pitt
    Larissa Married on 05/07/2011
    Westover was amazing in every way. I had my ceremony outside on their balcony overlooking the beautiful golf course. I also had my reception there in their Valley Forge Room. It was a perfect day. Everything went reight on time. The food was fantastic.
    Nicolle and Trish were awesome. They were so attentive to my needs and the country club was extremely affordable and completely within my budget. They were great and I would use them again in a heartbeat.
    Christine Married on 04/30/2011
    Westover CC hosted our reception and did a fabulous job! Our guests thought it was a beautiful place and many mentioned that they hoped to use Westover when they or their children were married. All our guests loved their food. The staff was efficient, accommodating, and very pleasant. We worked with Nicolle and Trish to plan the wedding reception and they were very helpful throughout the year, answering all questions quickly via both email and phone. On wedding day, both helped the day run smoothly - love you guys! Thanks for everything. We highly recommend Westover!
    Michelle Married on 07/24/2010
    Westover Country Club did an amazing job hosting our wedding on July 24, 2010! From the very beginning they were very helpful and accomodating. We loved the outside terrace deck which was one of the main reasons for choosing Westover! Nicolle (manager) was superb and I felt like she had our wedding as a main priority since day one! It was everything I had dreamed it would be and more! Thank you Westover for making our day soooooo incredibly special! I would definitely reccommend this site for any couple looking to have a WONDERFUL reception!!
    Debra Married on 07/19/2008
    Westover Country Club was a perfect choice for the ceremony and reception in our opinion. Not only did the package include centerpieces, decor, the cake, etc., but the woman who helped us arrange everything was amazing. Nicolle Jarvis made planning a wedding fun and easy because she was so flexible and understanding during a pretty stressful time! On the day, she provided directions for everyone so that the event would go as smoothly as it could, and it all progressed beautifully and naturally. I would recommend Westover Country Club to anyone who is looking for a package deal at an amazing price, who is looking to take some beautiful pictures (they have a wonderful gazebo which provided a great backdrop for some really great pictures for us!), and is looking for an understanding and professional staff to help make a wedding day something very special indeed.
    Suzanne Married on 10/07/2005
    Westover did an amazing job with our reception. Everything was just as I asked. The staff was professional and courteous. The food was great and served in a timely manner. I would highly recommend.
    Shari Married on 10/08/2016
    Trish is a fabulous event coordinator! She makes planning a wedding so simple. She's the best!
    Laurie Married on 10/15/2011
    Westover Country Club was the perfect place for our wedding! All of our guests raved about the food and the view from the back patio! It made wedding planning so easy to have most things included, and two people to help with all of our questions (Nicolle and Trish). You really get the most bang for your buck in the area. Trish was an amazing resource throughout the entire planning process, and she is so sweet and happy to help. Nicolle was nice during the planning process, but a little bit of a "drill sargeant" on the day of our wedding with not allowing us to take pictures in certain places and changing the order of certain parts of the reception, but it was still an amazing night! Everything was perfect!
    Megan Married on 04/25/2010
    Our reception was at Westover Country Club, May 15, 2010. They did an excellent job of organizing everything for us. The fact that the bar, fresh floral center pieces, and cake were all included in the per person price was great! All we had to do was pick out the cake and flowers (both vendors were very helpful and wonderful to work with). Everyone commented on how beautiful the site was and how great the food tasted! We were extremely happy with the service we were provided with!
  • LuvFlyers1
    Danielle Married on 12/12/2009
    Westover was absolutely stunning at Christmas time. I liked the idea that my cocktail hour was going to be in a seperate room than my reception. I hate when venues do everything in one room and you see people moving chairs and tables.

Nicole was great! I actually wish I didn't hire a wedding coordinator because she could have handled everything herself. When I didn't like the cake vendor they selected for all of their packages they allowed me to change vendors. This not only made me extremely happy but really showed me that Westover cared about my wedding day and my experiences leading up. They also honored a few of my parents requests which meant a lot to them as well.

Nicole was available to meet whenever I wanted to run idea past her or to show me different table linen options and even napkin folds =)

My only complaint would be that I wasn't aware that we couldn't have photos taken on the golf course. I might not have selected this venue had I known that. I found out 2 days prior to my wedding and was very disappointed. I think some brides choose country clubs with golf courses just for the pictures. I would have wanted more advanced notice or a nice alternative to where I could have pictures taken.

Westover works with you and helps make your day as special as you have dreamt it.