Weston Red Barn Farm Reviews

Weston Red Barn Farm 7
  • Brittany

Brittany Zarda Brown · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Venue

Weston Red Barn Farm is hands down one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the Kansas City area. We chose the Timber Barn to have our wedding and reception and it was a stunning outdoor setting that felt like we were off the grid. Donovan is an expert at weddings and receptions and helped us so much, from the table set up to all of my little questions, he was responsive and kind throughout the whole process. Our wedding was a dream and I can't imagine having it somewhere else than the Timber Barn!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Weston Red Barn Farm 17
    Weston Red Barn Farm 18

Alexis · Married on 10/07/2018

Outstanding

I'm so happy we used this venue. The owners are absolutely amazing and make you feel like family. They help with anything the possibly can and are willing to do anything. And to top it all off, the venue is gorgeous! We had so many compliments about how beautiful everything was! We love The Weston Red Barn Farm!

Sent on 11/10/2018

K · Married on 09/16/2018

The Timber Barn venue in Weston, MO.
    fulfilled all our expectations. It’s natural charm provided the idle atmosphere.
    Many amenities are provided for your use.
    It was a pleasure working w/Donovan, & family. They were professional, flexible, kind, & very prompt with all aspects. We utilized all interior & exterior property features. Despite the very hot day; the air conditioned barn
    was a great relief & very comfortable.
    Our guests really enjoyed our Timber Barn Wedding!

Sent on 09/24/2018
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 09/02/2018

Our wedding was PERFECT thanks to Donovan and the staff at WRBF. They were not only amazing throughout the process but helpful and accommodating the day of the event. They recommended vendors to us that were incredible and that we would recommend ourselves. The venue, the recommendations, their attitudes, and the price were the value of a lifetime.

Sent on 09/17/2018
  • Mom

Camee · Married on 02/17/2018

An amazing venue. Everything was perfect and what we expected. Donavan, Steve and there crew are amazing! Definaltely made for a fairy tale wedding❤️

Sent on 03/04/2018

Cieara · Married on 10/12/2017

They are such a nice family to open their home to everyone. The farm is beautiful and they had ideas to offer for our wedding day, and will have staff on duty to help on the day of our wedding. We are so blessed to have found them.

Sent on 05/17/2017

Jennifer · Married on 09/09/2017

Our wedding was PERFECT! Donovan and his staff were professional, friendly and responsive from the moment we contacted them for a tour of the barn. Donovan showed us around the whole farm and gave us the history - we really felt like he was invested in making our day special. Every time I had a question Donovan or his staff would get back to me in a timely manner. He met with us multiple times to help us hammer out the details of the day. Donovan's family was at the barn on our wedding day to give their congratulations - they are a very nice family to work with! Beyond the great service, we could not have found a more beautiful setting in Kansas City. The barn and ceremony site overlook a lush apple orchard - it was truly magical as the sun set. Our guests were raving about how gorgeous it was! We are so glad we had our wedding at Weston Red Barn Farm and will cherish the memories we made that day for the rest of our lives. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Staci · Married on 08/25/2017

We had my daughters wedding here a few weeks ago. I can't say enough good things about this venue! The family was wonderful! Everything we needed was taken care of immediately and with a smile! The ceremony and reception were just beautiful and went perfectly!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2017

If you are looking for the most incredible family to work with (Donovan is the guy!), very affordable prices, breathtaking views, and rustic chic venue...this place is perfect! We had an April wedding, and we were envisioning a place that was not quite the typical ball room setting, but still have that fancy feel. We fell in love with this barn and the character it carried. Not only that but the scenery was perfect. Our guests were raving at how amazing it was! Please make an appointment if you are looking for a venue and visit with Donovan. You will be blown away!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Emily · Married on 09/18/2016

Definitely book this vendor! It was an excellent experience. The owners of the farm were extremely courteous, kind, and accommodating. I got married in the Timber barn and it was exquisite! A definite must!

Sent on 12/15/2016

maggie · Married on 09/10/2016

This venue is picture perfect for your rustic wedding! My wedding was better than I could have ever dreamed of. We had our ceremony & reception at the Timber Barn. All of my guests gasped about how beautiful the space and scenery. Donovan was awesome with helping me plan the day, the floor plan, and order of events. He let me go to the barn many times to see the space!! The tables and chairs are provided and set up prior to decorating. We had the space for our Rehearsal the night before which gave us plenty of time for practice and set up. I cannot wait to see my photos!

Sent on 09/06/2016

I cannot say enough good things about this venue! The timber barn is absolutely beautiful and the owners went above and beyond to help in any way they could and make sure everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Kelly · Married on 07/09/2016

My daughter got married in July in this venue. The temperature wasn't too bad at all in the barn! I think that October would be the absolute best time to use this venue, but really, any time would be fine. It is absolutely beautiful! The views of the rolling hills is stunning!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Emelie · Married on 06/04/2016

If you are looking for a venue where you will NOT have to spend hours decorating, this is the place! For our wedding all we did was decorate the tables. The barn did the rest!! The Red Barn Farm staff was amazing to work with! Very friendly and they definitely are there to serve you on your special day. I highly recommend having your wedding at the Weston Red Barn Farm!

Sent on 12/06/2016

Kiley · Married on 04/30/2016

Weston Red Barn Farm was an amazing venue and it was absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 05/21/2016

My husband and I could not have imagined a better venue! We so enjoyed our day here, and we would book this place again in an instant. The family truly wants to make all of your dreams into a reality on your big day. They treat you like family from the moment you tour the barns. We booked Timber Barn, got married outside the barn, and had the reception inside. Beautiful views, beautiful atmosphere. Book this place! You will not regret it!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Hope · Married on 11/21/2015

We have not even had our wedding yet and I am confident to rate Weston Red Barn Farm a 5.0! They have communicated with their new additions/upgrades, sent photos, and invited us to come see the progress any time we want. BEAUTIFUL views of the rolling hills of the MidWest!! Very nice, accommodating, and personable family to work with. We are so excited for our big day there!

Sent on 04/28/2015

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

We got married here on 11/07/2015. It was beautiful! We got married in the new barn, which is fantastic! They made planning so much easier for us. They were very quick to respond to e-mails and phone calls, always very friendly, and always professional. The venue is absolutely stunning and they help so much, whether it's setting the tables up or cleaning up afterwards. They helped make our day go by easy and of course we will always remember our day when we visit the barn.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 10/24/2015

Weston Red Barn Farm made our wedding more beautiful and memorable than we ever could have hoped for. We were married in the new barn, Timber Barn. From the very beginning, the family who owns Red Barn Farm was great to work with. They were very helpful and dedicated to the very end. I can honestly say they put their heart and souls into the operation and take great pride in the beautiful event spaces they have created. They truly want your wedding to be everything you have hoped for. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone who wants beautiful and memorable wedding with views of some of the most beautiful countryside in the area!

Tyler · Married on 10/24/2015

It was awesome working with Donovan. All of our other vendors had great things to say about Red Barn Farm. Beautiful place with great views!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Loved having my ceremony and reception at the Red Barn Farm. I used the new barn, and it's absolutely gorgeous. Donovan, his parents, and all the staff are excellent, easy to work with, extremely professional, and just overall wonderful people. I expected to have a long day preparing for the big event and I got there and it was all just perfectly setup already, and everything else I wanted, they helped me out with quickly, and perfectly. I recommend them to anyone. Breathtaking location, great staff, just wonderful!

Benjamin · Married on 10/17/2015

Great wedding venue for sure! The view is gorgeous, the property is well maintained, both barns are gorgeous, and have nice restrooms and a catering area. Donovan and Steve are great to work with too. They also have a large staff of folks to help with clean up at the end of the night, which is certainly not the case in many other venues.

Sent on 01/01/2016

Sam · Married on 10/10/2015

The new barn is absolutely beautiful. We didn't really have to do that much decorating, because it was so amazing as is. On top of that, Donovan, Steve, and the rest of their team were incredibly helpful from the day we booked through the day of our celebration. Can't say enough good things about Red Barn. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Chase · Married on 10/03/2015

This was the Perfect venue. Our entire story unfolded at the farm, from proposal to wedding. I can't imagine other venues give you the same one on one, prompt attention and care that we received from the Frey family. They are excited for the weddings they host and relish in the positive results. Ask Donovan for suggestions on vendors and decorating. He has an in depth knowledge of what and who works well at his venues and that helped make our day's execution flawless. Our best choice in planning was to start with choosing the Weston Red Barn Farm. Everything else kept getting better from there.