33 Reviews for Weston Hills Country Club

Premium Liquor (1)
House Liquor (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
33 Weston Hills Country Club Reviews

Elizabeth was extremely helpful, and professional. The venue was equally great with her help.

Profile Picture Sam, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Michelle and the entire staff at Weston Hills Country Club were FANTASTIC.
GREAT SERVICE, she was there for all of our concerns and questions.
My daughter's wedding was FABULOUS event thanks to Michelle and her staff.

Profile Picture gregory, 1/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

Weston Hills is an incredible venue. I had the pleasure of working on an event there recently. The employees were professional, courteous, and well organized. The staff were extremely helpful in assisting me with set up and clean up. The food was fantastic. The thing that I found most impressive was the timeliness in their responses to questions I would email to them.

Profile Picture Tracy , 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Elizabeth was wonderful and understanding throughout the whole process. Had such an amazing wedding. Simple elegance was the words to describe it.

Profile Picture merlande, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The venue was perfect and the staff was so helpful, attentive and polite. Michelle, who is the coordinator for the venue, was helpful from the beginning and was able to help us even after a hurricane postponed our wedding more than a month. If you are looking for a beautiful place, helpful staff and the perfect wedding I recommend Weston Hills Country Club.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I will attempt to do Weston Hills Country Club and their coordinator Elizabeth Weber justice with my review. To start off Weston Hills has an amazing venue with two different rooms to hold a reception in. While looking at venues we wanted a room with windows to add some dimension and wow did they deliver. Our reception room had floor to ceiling windows surrounding the room that over look the golf course. Then taking it back to cocktail hour that was held in both the Atrium and Library. They both has such a sophisticated and romantic vibe that translated perfectly with our theme. We were also lucky enough to have our ceremony outside over looking the 18th hole and it was seriously perfection. The food was a highlight of the night, all of my guests were amazed with cocktail hour. They indulged in the Hors d'oeuvre's and chef manned pasta station that we're both taken care of by waiters in white gloves. After enjoying open bar and cocktail hour our guests moved on to sit in the main reception area. There they had a salad that we picked, then an intermezzo, and finally had pre selected Chicken Or Filet Mignon. Both dishes were a pure hit with every person who was there. Even weeks after my wedding people are telling how amazing the food and venue were. Finally we have to talk about Elizabeth. She is hands down one of the most amazing and profession people we have encountered through this wedding process. She responded to emails so promptly and ensured we loved everything and would really push to make sure we had the day of our dreams. On top of making sure the bride and groom were happy she helped to ensure everything was on time, went on with out a hitch and really pulled all the strings from behind the scenes. Without her I really don't know how our day would have been as amazing as it was. Thank you so much!
Victoria and Pedro Ramos
9/24/17

Profile Picture Victoria, 9/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Parking, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables

Weston Hills is the best place to have an event! Our wedding reception was top knotch with help from all our vendors and especially from Elizabeth. She was an amazing person to work with to keep our plans going smooth for our big wedding day! Weston Hills is such a quiet and beautiful place to hold an event! :)

Profile Picture Tawsha, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I worked with Elizabeth Weber and she was phenomenal. Honestly you get what you pay for, the day of my wedding the food was delicious, the whole time someone from their staff was offering me food and drink which is great because I got to taste my food as I am making my rounds amongst my guests and the place was impeccable and anything I needed was done within seconds. Michelle was there the day of my wedding and she was in the background making sure everything was smoothly done, she was very attentive to my wishes and the premium open bar was the biggest hit! Their bartenders are great and that bar made my wedding so much better, truly worth it. Once again everyone told me how much they loved the food and the cocktail hour their stations are plentiful and elaborate and all the guests were amazed at how much food there was. The place was gorgeous and as I said all the staff were more than nice, always smiling and with great attitude and everyone there knew what was going on and you could go up to any of them and they would be able to direct you tell you what was next. I am so pleased with the work the Weston country Club did.

Profile Picture Daniela, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Weston hills was the perfect reception venue for our wedding. From originally meeting with Melanie and then with Michelle and Elizabeth, they always made sure to listen to our ideas and concerns to make sure it was what we both wanted for our big day. They took the time to meet with us and answer any e-mails that I sent. They were very accommodating and I truly feel that our wedding was as personal as it could get. Our guest fell in love with the place as soon as they walked in. The set up and decor was amazing. Elizabeth was a wonderful host and everyone is still talking about how great the food was.

Profile Picture Christina, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue will give you the service you need to plan a wedding and truly listen to your requests.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

MIchelle Young and her staff were amazing. We had our daytime ceremony outside but I wasn't stressing about the weather at all since there was such a great indoor/makeup location as well. Michelle worked with us and took care of everything. Our guests loved food. We had several Vegan guests and Weston Hills accommodated their special diets on the same day. The ceremony and reception were very affordable for what is included and I highly recommend having your special day here!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/1/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs

We held our wedding reception at Weston Hills Country Club and we couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. I worked with Michelle Young for planning and everything went off without a hitch! She was very responsive and flexible with everything we wanted to do! Michelle and WHCC truly made our day so special!! The servers and staff were extremely attentive, everyone was able to try all the food and they were able to special order some traditional Venezuelan tequenos for our cocktail hour! They also made sure that my husband and I always had a drink in hand and some food!

My guests could not stop raving about how beautiful the country club is (especially the restrooms!! LOL) and of course, how DELICIOUS the food was!

I cannot imagine having my wedding anywhere else! Thanks to Weston Hills and Michelle for making our wedding day amazing!

Profile Picture Elissa, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals

Thank you so much for making our day perfect and our fairy tale a reality. The best day of our life was worry and stress-free due to the attentiveness and quality of your staff and the excellent service. I must add a special mention/kudos to Michelle who went above and beyond to make us happy and for that we are forever grateful. Everything was perfect, and the food was amazing. So many of our guests complimented us on the reception venue, which by the way was breathtaking. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect reception.

Robert & Virginia Holleran

Profile Picture Virginia, 2/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to say, Everything was fantastic!!
I'm so glad that we chose Weston Hills Country Club as our wedding venue and they didn't let us down! We the girls were getting ready there and the Lady's locker room was spacious, nice and clean. Michelle was our event coordinator, she's such a lovely and professional lady to work with and she can always ease my pressure! with Michelle's and her team's assistance, the whole wedding was smooth and it's much much more than the dreamed one! Oh the food was great as well, our guests still talking about it!! And the view of the club, amazing!!! I fell in love with it at first sight!
Everything was so perfect and I couldn't love it more!! Thank you Michelle and Weston Hills Country Club!! I would definitely come back again if I have another event!!

Profile Picture Lin, 11/8/15, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The venue and the service provided by the entire staff at WHCC on the day of my wedding was impeccable. The staff was polite and professional and the food was delicious and plated well. Our guests loved the cocktail hour also. Melanie and Michelle worked well together and they each did an AWESOME job to ensure our wedding day turned out perfect. Thank you Melanie, it was a pleasure working with you this last year planning our wedding and it was amazing and beautiful. Thank you Michelle for your assistance during our reherssal and on the day of our actual wedding.?? I will definitely highly recommend this vendor to others.

Profile Picture Theodora, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

My wedding coordinator was Melanie Santos. She was the absolute best! Very helpful and willing to accommodate me. My family's craziness would drive anyone up the wall yet Melanie was always so patient and understanding with us. I absolutely love her. My wedding was beautiful, the venue was perfect and the reception was even better. I couldn't have asked for more! The Director of Catering was Michelle Young and the GM is Mr. Gene Miller. The food was delicious and everyone loved the open bar drink selection.

Profile Picture Lashawn, 8/8/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Indoor, Event Planning, Chairs, Linens

Weston Hills Country Club is a great place! Melanie worked with my fiancé and me to discuss everything that was available at the venue, the library is beautiful. We ended up actually booking a tent for an at home wedding just because our guest list shrunk so much but Weston Hills Country Club was our choice if we were to a venue. They will work with you to make up your own menu and the packages are very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Sherry, 6/6/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue is beautful and Melanie, the event planner was great to work with. We had our cocktail hour outside on the terrace and our recption took place in the room overlooking the golf course. The service was excellent and the food was fantastic. We would highly recommend the Weston Hills Country Club to anyone!

Profile Picture Michele , 2/7/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough of the venue and the people who work at Weston Hills Country Club who made my daughter's wedding celebration such a great experience for me. Melanie Santos, Catering Manager at WHCC was very easy to work with. She was always prompt with her responses, and conducted herself professionally. I would highly recommend WHCC to friends and family. I think this message from one of our guests says it all about WHCC:
"Thanks for putting together a wonderful venue and party and the food was exceptional. I think that that was the best steak I have eaten....and I am not even a beef eater. The fish was done just right and the palate cleanser...I could have had that for my dessert. That is the first time I have eaten that lime palate cleanser. The waiters were so attentive and worked so well. Cocktail hour was great with plenty of food circulating...I was so surprised to have had so many helpings of it because at other weddings, I see the waiters circulate 2 or 3 times and then they are gone forever".

Profile Picture User4600194, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything about having our wedding reception at the Weston Hills Country Club was an absolute dream come true. We couldn't have imagined a more gorgeous venue. Michelle Young was our coordinator and she's phenomenal! From our first meeting over a year ago to our email/phone correspondence to our truly magical reception, she was professional, responsive, patient and kind. In fact, we didn't even hire an event planner or day of coordinator because we were so confident and her ability to take care of us and keep our best interests in mind. Everything went off without a hitch. Our cocktail took place on the patio and our reception in the dining room with three walls of floor to ceiling stunning windows. The venue is sensational. There's nowhere like the Weston Hills and I'd recommend it to everyone looking to host an event, especially a wedding! Each course was delicious and the service staff was attentive and gracious. Our wedding day would not have been the same anywhere else. Thank you so much to Michelle and the entire Weston Hills staff for making our day so special. We'll cherish those memories for our entire lives!

Profile Picture Jackie, 1/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

This was truly my fairytale wedding and venue!!!
Everything was breathtaking!! thank you so much for making us feel right at home and helping us with every decision on the most magical day of my life!!! The food was to die!!!

This is truly the best venue for any activity specially a wedding

Profile Picture jonaylie, 10/19/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weston Hills Country Club is absolutely 150% percent; a classy, beautiful venue with amazing views and interior decor making any memorable event breathtakingly priceless!!! Classic elegance and service go hand in hand here; the catering was Five-Star!!! Melanie Santos is the most professional, courteous and receptive Catering Manager any bride could ask for! She and her staff were limitless, patient, exceeding above and beyond in meeting every detail, need, right up to and throughout the event! You get so lost and caught up in the moment because it's beyond perfect! If I could do it again; I would and in a heartbeat!!!

Profile Picture A , 11/11/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Weston Hills Country Club was the perfect venue. Melanie Santos was my coordinator and could not be easier to deal with. She was an absolute pleasure. The grounds are beautiful and kept very neat including the drive into the county club. We used the library for our ceremony which was very Washington DC looking and quaint at the same time. It needed no extra decorations so that was plus when working on a budget. We used the smaller room for the reception which has floor to ceiling windows with large white columns outside the windows over looking the green golf course and lake. This room also did not need extra decorations outside of the flowers on the tables and a little uplighting on some of the smaller walls. Huge plus for my budget. Everything was perfect and easy. The food was over the top wonderful in every aspect. My greatest respect to the chef.

Profile Picture Tracey, 5/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We used the Weston Hills Country Club (WHCC) for our afternoon wedding reception on March 17, 2012. My husband and I couldn't be happier with our reception. The Catering Manager, Melanie Santos, was an absolute pleasure to work with from the very beginning. I first met with Melanie when I first visited the WHCC and I immediately knew that I wanted to have our reception there. Melanie is so kind and knowledgeable. She presented the many food and beverage options that the WHCC has to offer. We loved the flexibility with the menu and alcohol as we were able to customize a package that would satisfy our guests and fit into our budget. My husband, guests and I were extremely pleased with the menu as everything was delicious. My guests raved about how tasty the hors d'oeuvres, salad and lunch were. Many of my guests said that it was the most delicious meal they have ever been served at a wedding. The WHCC also accomodated one of our guests that is on a gluten free diet. This particular guest was also extremely happy with her meal! We also appreciated how our wedding cake was beautifully served. Melanie also assisted us with organizing our event and creating a timeline. She managed the event very well as everything was on time. Melanie, along with other staff members made sure we had everything we needed during our reception, and even set aside some hors d'oeuvres for my husband and I.
Not only is the service at the WHCC excellent, the venue itselft is absolutely beautiful. Our reception took place in the main dining room with floor to ceiling windows and beautiful views of the golf course. Our guests were wowed!
My husband and I are so happy to have had our reception at the WHCC. Everything was absolutely perfect and I will definitely use them for future events! We are so appreciative to Melanie Santos and the WHCC staff for our beautiful event. :)

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/17/12, 8 Reviews