Westley Leon Studios Reviews

Westley Leon Studios 5
Westley Leon Studios 6
Westley Leon Studios 7

Elizabeth · Getting married on 09/21/2019

We appreciate you so much!! I’m so glad that we chose you as our photographer. We both felt very comfortable and never felt “staged”.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Elizabeth, thank you SO much for your view. Had a blast hanging out with you two and hope that you cherish these memories forever! <3 Thank you!!!!

Cortney · Married on 09/06/2018

Excellent Price, Outstanding Professionalism

Wes is amazing. He goes out of his way to make us feel comfortable and gives us 12 whole hours of his time to capture our special day. The quality of his photos is unmatched. If I had to plan my wedding all over again, I’d hire him in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/31/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Cortney & Drew, You two are seriously amazing, THANK YOU! It means so much to get the chance to spend the day with you two. I am so glad you loved the photos but more so that I got to be there to witness it too.

Carmen · Married on 05/27/2018

Wes and Joel were AMAZING! They were on time and a blast to work with! Everyone loved them and the raw footage I saw was beautiful! Can’t wait to see the final product! I highly recommend these two!!! Wes was great at making people smile and capturing their real smile and not just the smile when taking a photo!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much, Carmen! I had an amazing time with you all on your wedding day. You and your friends/family were out-freaking-standing and I cannot thank you enough for allowing us to be apart of it! Thank you! <3

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2018

Absolutely loved working with Wes! He's so much fun and goes out of his way to make the day extra special.

Sent on 06/01/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

You're so sweet, Melissa! Thank you! I had a blast at the wedding and of course you made it just that much better. <3

Lisa · Married on 03/03/2018

Wes was amazing! We ended up not interviewing any other photographers after we met Wes; we knew he was a great match for us. His style is unlike other wedding photographers and his vision was exactly what we wanted. We met with Wes multiple times before and even after our wedding, we really created a friendship with him, which is something we did not expect. You can see how much he truly loves what he does and he has the energy and passion to prove it.

Wes was so professional, easy going, easy to talk to, and made us feel comfortable during both our engagement pictures and on our wedding day. Our bridal party had a blast with Wes and could not say enough good things during the wedding and after. We also received compliments from our guests on how great a good Wes and his team did.

We could not have asked for a better experience. The images are more than I imagined they would be. You can tell he loves what he does.

Wes, thank you so much for being part of our day!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Awe!!! Thank you, Lisa! Really appreciate you both and I one hell of a time with you two! Thank you again!! <3

Giba · Married on 11/11/2017

Not only is his work amazing, but we felt that he truly cared about us. It was our first time meeting him in person on our wedding day, and by the end of the night, we felt like we had known him for much longer. We felt like he was more than just our photographer. He not only made us feel that way, but our guests loved him right away as well! I heard so many compliments about him all night. I had a couple friends talk about how if they could go back in time, they would have loved to have him do their wedding.
    I LOVE that Wes doesn’t put a limit on time. He stays until he has captured all of the special moments of the day/night. He goes above and beyond. Wes is fun, thoughtful and creative!

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Westley Leon Studios 12
    Westley Leon Studios 13
    Westley Leon Studios 14

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

WOW! Thank you, Gina!! Your review left me a bit teary-eyed as it really means the world to me! I am SO glad you loved the images and that I got to spend your wedding day with you two. You're the freaking best! <3

Anita · Married on 07/29/2017

Wes did an amazing job photographing our wedding. He was fun, energetic and professional! By the end of the wedding he was a friend, not just someone we hired to capture our day. The photographs he got of us are absolutely amazing! We were blown away at the detail he captured that day. On our one year anniversary he contacted us and send a sweet card and beautiful gift. We would love to hire him again in the future and we recommend him to all our family and friends.

Sent on 08/28/2018
    Westley Leon Studios 15
    Westley Leon Studios 16
    Westley Leon Studios 17

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Anita, you're amazing and I cannot thank you enough! So glad you loved your images and words cannot really be said for how thankful I am for you two. <3 Cannot WAIT to see your new business too!

Sara · Married on 06/03/2017

He was veryour professional and worked around our crazy schedule to get these pictures done.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Thank you, Sara!!! You two were amazing to work with and am so glad I got the chance to do so. Appreciate you both! <3

Megan · Married on 02/18/2017

Wes was AMAZING!! Super easy and relaxing to work with him. My husband and I are very awkward, and he made us feel very comfortable in our shots! He was beyond accommodating and extremely thoughtful. We had a hiccup with our venue, and I started to panic. Thanks to Wes, not only was he very understanding about the whole situation even though it messed with our shoot times, he went above and beyond with his care and made me feel so much better! Worth every penny, his work is beautiful, and he's an all around great guy! What more could you want? Thank you again so much Wes!!

Sent on 09/06/2018
    Westley Leon Studios 18
    Westley Leon Studios 19
    Westley Leon Studios 20
    Westley Leon Studios 21
    Westley Leon Studios 22

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Awe!! Thank you Megan!!! You two rocked your wedding and I had such a great time hanging out with the both you. Thank you for EVERYTHING! <3

Justin · Married on 09/03/2017

Great, down to earth guy. Wes just “gets it.” Guaranteed if you hire him, you can rest at ease about one more piece of your wedding. He even gave us great tips on OTHER aspects of our wedding, going way above and beyond for us. The dude is a pro!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Westley Leon Studios's reply:

Justin, it was an honor to photograph you and Heather's wedding! Cannot thank you enough for trusting me with your wedding day. Thank you!! :D <3