Westfields Golf Club Reviews

63 Reviews for Westfields Golf Club

• Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 11/21/2020

Corona bride rescheduling

We were supposed to have our wedding on May 23. Within two days of me reaching out, Ashley was able to not only send some potential dates, but complete the process to reschedule us and add on a ceremony (it was going to be at a church). Her flexibility, care and responsiveness were amazing. We may have to wait 6 more months, but we are very happy we get to have our wedding at Westfields Golf Club.

Sent on 04/02/2020

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words Amanda! I'm so glad we were able find a reschedule date that worked for all and I look forward to continuing to work with you :).
  • Stella

Stella · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Perfect venue, beautiful exterior and interior

The venue was absolutely beautiful! The pavilion for the ceremony was perfect because it is covered but also allows us to be outside. The outside is great for photos and cocktail hour. And the interior is perfect - high ceilings and windows, a nice big open bar and corner for seating or whatever display you want. Ashley was also a factor into us choosing the venue. She was friendly, professional and knowledgable! We look forward to working with her and her team.

Sent on 02/27/2019

Jessica Massara · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing venue!

We are so happy we chose Westfields Golf Club to host our wedding reception. Ashley & her team really went above and beyond to make our day special and have everything taken care of. The venue has great spaces for indoor & outdoor locations, and our photos turned out beautifully. Highly recommend Westfields Golf Club to anyone considering it!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with you and Thomas and congratulations on your wedding!
  • Rachel

Rachel Clowes · Married on 07/25/2020

Great flexibility and service!

Ashley was great! Helped us work out everything very clearly, there was nothing that wasn’t crystal clear about costs, helped us plan around Covid!

Sent on 07/29/2020

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Rachel, it was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad we could make it happen and enjoy married life!

Lana Oudat · Married on 12/15/2019

Perfect classy venue, and a great team

This venue is perfect!!! Very classy and intimate, and the team was extremely cooperative and Ashley, the manager, went above and beyond to make our preparations and planning as smooth as possible.
    If i were to go back in time, i would pick it all over again!

Sent on 12/17/2019

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you both! Congratulations and I hope you have a wonderful marriage!

Venous Chinichian · Married on 11/30/2019

Magical Wedding Experience

We came to Westfield after having to cancel out original plan for a destination wedding and let me tell you... it was the biggest BLESSING!!!
    Ashley was professional, accommodating, kind and truly wanted me to have the perfect wedding and it WAS!
    EVERYONE talked about how delicious the food was and how beautiful the venue turned out.
    I felt like I walked into a fairytale when I walked into the reception.
    My photos are gorgeous and it was the best experience, better than anything I could have dreamed of. 10000000% recommend.

Sent on 12/24/2019

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with you and I am so happy we were able to give you the perfect day!
  • Katie

Katie Faughnan · Married on 10/05/2019

Best Wedding Venue

I honestly can not speak highly enough of my wedding experience at Westfields Golf Club! Ashley and the entire staff at Westfields went WAY above and beyond to make all of my wedding dreams come true (and then some!!). Ashley is extremely organized, knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, and quick to reply to all questions throughout the wedding planning process. She and the team truly went the extra mile to make our wedding personal, beautiful, stress-free, and most of all incredibly fun/joy filled for my husband and me. Every wish we had from reception planning, decoration, and food & beverage was granted.

The food/drink was incredible -- from our cocktail hour personalized bride/groom drinks, to the appetizers, plated dinner, and ice cream bar! I have had several guests tell me that it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding. To top it off, it was evident that all staff was committed to providing an excelled guest experience to everyone!

The venue itself is gorgeous and can be styled several different ways. My goal was to provide an elegant/formal setting and that is exactly what we achieved. The outside of the building, and surrounding golf course is the perfect setting for couple/bridal party photos. It was very convenient that the beautiful setting for photos was adjacent to our cocktail hour/reception -- I feel like I really maximized my time with our guests at the cocktail hour/reception this way.

Ashley and team made sure the reception events flowed smoothly from the drop off of vendor items (e.g., cake/flowers) to the arrival of DJ, arrival of guests and transition of guests from cocktail hour to reception! They catered to my husband and I all night -- bringing us drinks, making sure all of our requests were met, etc.

Wetfields Gold Club also has a relationship with the local Westfields Marriott, which made setting up a room block for our guests very easy!

We also hosted a farewell brunch at Westfields Golf Club the morning after our wedding. It was the perfect, convenient, way for everyone to relive the fun from the night before prior to leaving! The food was, again, incredible! Everyone enjoyed the fresh omlets, pancakes, fruit, juices, coffee, etc.! The guest service was, again, incredible with every single staff member being extremely friendly. They even cut up leftover wedding cake for our guests to eat at brunch.

My husband and I could not be more joy-filled as we think about our perfect wedding at Westfields. If you are thinking of booking -- DO IT and all of your wedding dreams will come true just like mine did!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! It was such a pleasure working with you and Aaron and I am so glad that everything was perfect for you!!
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 09/14/2019

The Best Venue In Northern VA Married 9/14/2019

This is by far the best wedding venue in Northern VA. Not only is the scenery picturesque the staff is phenomenal. Ashley is unbelievably on top of her game and by far the best person we worked with throughout all of our wedding planning. I did not worry about a thing on my wedding day. I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 10/07/2019

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you Jane! It was great working with you and your family throughout the process. I wish you nothing but happiness in the future!
  • Amanda

Amanda Pooley · Married on 07/27/2019

Absolutely amazing

Ashley at Westfields was one of the main reasons we chose this venue! She’s very organized and always stayed on top of our wedding details. Where dropped off all decorations the day before and she took care of everything and it was perfect! I wouldn’t have changed a thing! The food, service and venue were perfect! Highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thanks Amanda! It was such a pleasure working with you and Nick throughout the process. So glad we could make your special day perfect!

Helena · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley (the wedding coordinator) is super responsive, professional, flexible, and is on top of her game. The entire staff at the venue is very kind and friendly. The service is superb; you only need to think about walking down the aisle and they got the rest from the ceremony to the reception. Very well equipped and beautiful facility as well. Definitely recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Lee and Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Westfields Golf Club was a beautiful venue. Ashely was amazing to work with. She answered all of my emails very promptly, took care of setting up everything, coordinated with my vendors, and made sure the day ran smoothly. She and Jason were great to work with!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Grant · Married on 06/02/2018

The Westfields Golf Club was outstanding. My wife and I weren't sure about what steps we should take to properly plan our wedding. Ashley, the wedding coordinator, made sure that we prepared well, and worked with our chosen vendors to made sure that the reception went smoothly. My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Grant! It was a pleasure working with you and Sabina and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was perfect and it was largely because of Ashley and the rest of the staff. Thanks for making my amazing day even more amazing!!!

Sent on 07/31/2018
  • F

Fanny · Married on 04/21/2018

The Westfields was a beautiful place for our wedding. Ashley and her team did a great job and our night was better than I could have imagined. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/07/2018
  • The Johnsons

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect for my wedding of 100 people. The staff was very professional and the venue was decorated perfectly.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Harry · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are looking for a site for both your ceremony and the reception, you need not look further. Westfields Golf Club was a perfect venue for our wedding. Compared to the almost dozen locations we looked at, it was also very affordable. The ceremony is outside but under a covered pavilion, so no worries about rain. The cocktail area is very roomy, we even had a band. The reception area was large and a great bar was available, and a good sized dance floor. The food was awesome, and they let us taste many items to help us choose. The best part of Westfields Golf Club is their event and day of coordinator, Ashley Clarkin. Ashley is unbelievable and really made things easy on us, she is calm cool and collected. Thanks so much Ashley!!!

Sent on 01/04/2018

Ekaterina · Married on 10/20/2017

Westfields Gold Club hosted our wedding on October 20th, 2017. I don’t even know where to begin! First, I want to say thank you to Ashley and her team for going above and beyond for us. They were truly outstanding and talented. They made my planning process so much easier and enjoyable. From the very beginning she was always very responsive and professional. Ashley and her team fully decorated the reception area, she took notes and implemented my vision exactly as promised and how I wanted it.
    Second, big thank you for the venue management. You have an amazing team and staff that work for you. I got lots of compliments from my guests regarding staff, bartenders and Ashley. This venue was perfect for us.
    Third, the venue itself comfortably fit our 100 guests. Our ceremony was held at the pavilion, even though it was sunny on the day of our wedding, I would have had no worries for the bad weather. Cocktail Hour took place on the little deck that is attached to the main area, and main reception took place in the main building. This Golf Club has very beautiful picture scenes. We took lots of family photos by the big stone stairs and in front of the beautiful small lake in front of the property. They also have the most reasonable prices for Open bar and very nice selection of liquor!
    I would strongly suggest for any Bride to consider this venue for your wedding, it has everything! Take a tour and you will see for yourself of how beautiful it is. Thank you, Westfields Golf Club, for being part of our Big day and making it so wonderful, I could not have picked a better place for our wedding!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Annie · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashley was fantastic to work with! She was always responsive and very accommodating throughout the whole process. The person I would have to work with at the venue played a huge role in the venue I chose and Ashley's professionalism exceeded the rest of the other places I looked at. On the day of our wedding all of the staff at Westfields Golf Club were fantastic and very helpful. I can't recommend Westfields Golf Club enough. Thank you for taking such good care of us throughout the planning process all the way up to the day of.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Annie! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you are enjoying married life!!

Jasmine · Married on 10/07/2017

Westfields Golf Club is nothing short of amazing!! This venue offers the perfect indoor/outdoor wedding solution for the cautious bride! The outdoor pavilion is great, and the deck can be tented in case of inclement weather. We really enjoyed working with Ashley; she was a dream!! I emailed Ashley so many times, visited the venue so many times, and Ashley was so kind in every email and at every visit! Responses were always quick and informative! I didn't hire an event planner, but having Ashley made it feel like I did! With Ashley in charge, we were really able to relax and enjoy our day. Westfields was always flexible and accommodating. We did a buffet meal with steak and salmon, but they allowed us to offer plated chicken and vegetarian meals at no extra cost. The food was really good, even though, like most couples, we didn't eat much. I would warn couples about the capacity of the venue. I think the banquet room would be too crowded and slightly awkward with 200 guests. We ended up with around 160. I'm very thankful for that because I don't think I would have liked the room setup with 200 guests. With 160ish seats everything was perfect, and I loved the room setup! Our only two (minor) complaints are that the bar ran out of Crown Royal , and that the room was a little warm. The team at Westfields really went above and beyond to make our day special, and we truly had the time of our lives! Thank you Westfields for all of your amazing hard work and dedication!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Westfields was AMAZING! Everything went perfectly and according to plan. Ashley was so helpful and attentive leading up to the day and helping with all of the planning.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Rosh · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Ashley was a blessing. She was super helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue was beautiful, food was delicious, staff were friendly. Definitely recommend it to my friends.

Sent on 10/18/2017

benny · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful venue - great team. Great food!

Sent on 10/03/2017
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley did a wonderful job! She made the entire process so easy and way less stressful than it could have been. We LOVED working with her. If you don't book for any other reason, book for Ashley, she was an absolute Godsend! Other than that, we loved Westfields; the golf course and grounds were beautiful, as was the reception. We loved that it was just big enough to fit our guests (~100 people) without making it seem like there was a ton of extra space. The grounds are a great place to take photos, there are plenty of options bride/groom and wedding party photos. The outdoor patio and pavilion were great additions for the cocktail hour and reception. We felt like it was a very great value for the area and the quality of what they were offering - the food was wonderful as well!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Bruce · Married on 07/01/2017

The experience and service provided were top notch. This was not only expressed by us but also our guests.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Jeremy · Married on 06/17/2017

Westfield's did a fantastic job with our wedding. The staff is very friendly and responsive and our guests all gave us rave reviews for their time at our wedding. I would imagine that most weddings have things that go wrong but ours went very smooth and will remain a great memory!

Sent on 06/30/2017