Westfields Golf Club Reviews

Westfields Golf Club 5
Westfields Golf Club 6
Westfields Golf Club 7

Helena · Married on 08/11/2018

Ashley (the wedding coordinator) is super responsive, professional, flexible, and is on top of her game. The entire staff at the venue is very kind and friendly. The service is superb; you only need to think about walking down the aisle and they got the rest from the ceremony to the reception. Very well equipped and beautiful facility as well. Definitely recommended!

Lee and Sarah · Married on 06/23/2018

Westfields Golf Club was a beautiful venue. Ashely was amazing to work with. She answered all of my emails very promptly, took care of setting up everything, coordinated with my vendors, and made sure the day ran smoothly. She and Jason were great to work with!

Grant · Married on 06/02/2018

The Westfields Golf Club was outstanding. My wife and I weren't sure about what steps we should take to properly plan our wedding. Ashley, the wedding coordinator, made sure that we prepared well, and worked with our chosen vendors to made sure that the reception went smoothly. My wife and I couldn't be happier.

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Westfields Golf Club 12
    Westfields Golf Club 13
    Westfields Golf Club 14

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the review Grant! It was a pleasure working with you and Sabina and we wish you a lifetime of happiness!

Danielle · Married on 05/12/2018

Our wedding was perfect and it was largely because of Ashley and the rest of the staff. Thanks for making my amazing day even more amazing!!!

Westfields Golf Club 15
    Westfields Golf Club 16
    Westfields Golf Club 17
    Westfields Golf Club 18
    Westfields Golf Club 19
    Westfields Golf Club 20
  • F

Fanny · Married on 04/21/2018

The Westfields was a beautiful place for our wedding. Ashley and her team did a great job and our night was better than I could have imagined. Highly recommend.

• The Johnsons

Stephanie · Married on 12/22/2017

This venue was absolutely perfect for my wedding of 100 people. The staff was very professional and the venue was decorated perfectly.

Harry · Married on 10/28/2017

If you are looking for a site for both your ceremony and the reception, you need not look further. Westfields Golf Club was a perfect venue for our wedding. Compared to the almost dozen locations we looked at, it was also very affordable. The ceremony is outside but under a covered pavilion, so no worries about rain. The cocktail area is very roomy, we even had a band. The reception area was large and a great bar was available, and a good sized dance floor. The food was awesome, and they let us taste many items to help us choose. The best part of Westfields Golf Club is their event and day of coordinator, Ashley Clarkin. Ashley is unbelievable and really made things easy on us, she is calm cool and collected. Thanks so much Ashley!!!

Westfields Golf Club 21
    Westfields Golf Club 22
    Westfields Golf Club 23
    Westfields Golf Club 24

Annie · Married on 10/14/2017

Ashley was fantastic to work with! She was always responsive and very accommodating throughout the whole process. The person I would have to work with at the venue played a huge role in the venue I chose and Ashley's professionalism exceeded the rest of the other places I looked at. On the day of our wedding all of the staff at Westfields Golf Club were fantastic and very helpful. I can't recommend Westfields Golf Club enough. Thank you for taking such good care of us throughout the planning process all the way up to the day of.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Westfields Golf Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Annie! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you are enjoying married life!!

Jasmine · Married on 10/07/2017

Westfields Golf Club is nothing short of amazing!! This venue offers the perfect indoor/outdoor wedding solution for the cautious bride! The outdoor pavilion is great, and the deck can be tented in case of inclement weather. We really enjoyed working with Ashley; she was a dream!! I emailed Ashley so many times, visited the venue so many times, and Ashley was so kind in every email and at every visit! Responses were always quick and informative! I didn't hire an event planner, but having Ashley made it feel like I did! With Ashley in charge, we were really able to relax and enjoy our day. Westfields was always flexible and accommodating. We did a buffet meal with steak and salmon, but they allowed us to offer plated chicken and vegetarian meals at no extra cost. The food was really good, even though, like most couples, we didn't eat much. I would warn couples about the capacity of the venue. I think the banquet room would be too crowded and slightly awkward with 200 guests. We ended up with around 160. I'm very thankful for that because I don't think I would have liked the room setup with 200 guests. With 160ish seats everything was perfect, and I loved the room setup! Our only two (minor) complaints are that the bar ran out of Crown Royal , and that the room was a little warm. The team at Westfields really went above and beyond to make our day special, and we truly had the time of our lives! Thank you Westfields for all of your amazing hard work and dedication!

Kelsey · Married on 09/30/2017

Westfields was AMAZING! Everything went perfectly and according to plan. Ashley was so helpful and attentive leading up to the day and helping with all of the planning.

Rosh · Married on 09/22/2017

Working with Ashley was a blessing. She was super helpful and quick to respond to any questions we had. The venue was beautiful, food was delicious, staff were friendly. Definitely recommend it to my friends.

benny · Married on 08/26/2017

Beautiful venue - great team. Great food!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 08/12/2017

Ashley did a wonderful job! She made the entire process so easy and way less stressful than it could have been. We LOVED working with her. If you don't book for any other reason, book for Ashley, she was an absolute Godsend! Other than that, we loved Westfields; the golf course and grounds were beautiful, as was the reception. We loved that it was just big enough to fit our guests (~100 people) without making it seem like there was a ton of extra space. The grounds are a great place to take photos, there are plenty of options bride/groom and wedding party photos. The outdoor patio and pavilion were great additions for the cocktail hour and reception. We felt like it was a very great value for the area and the quality of what they were offering - the food was wonderful as well!

Bruce · Married on 07/01/2017

The experience and service provided were top notch. This was not only expressed by us but also our guests.

Jeremy · Married on 06/17/2017

Westfield's did a fantastic job with our wedding. The staff is very friendly and responsive and our guests all gave us rave reviews for their time at our wedding. I would imagine that most weddings have things that go wrong but ours went very smooth and will remain a great memory!

Rebecca · Married on 05/27/2017

We chose Westfields Golf Club for our ceremony and reception venues. I couldn't be happier with our choice. Jason initially showed us the venue and sold my husband on it when he said that the groom and groomsmen get a free round of golf the day before or morning of the wedding. Ashley worked with my mom and me for the rest of the planning process and I couldn't ask anything more from her. She responded promptly to all my questions and coordinated with the other vendors. I did not notice any hiccups the day of the wedding and Ashley had everything running smoothly!

Christine · Married on 05/06/2017

We had such an amazing wedding reception at Westfields Golf Club. Ashley was amazing with helping with the planning process and deadlines. The venue was beautiful, staff very helpful, and food/event was amazing!

Samantha · Married on 11/26/2016

I am so happy I had my wedding reception at Westfields Golf Club! It was so nice to have my reception at a venue where they catered and provided tables, chairs, linens, a dance floor, etc. I had a fairly small wedding with around 80 guests and this venue was the perfect size! My wedding was in late November and the atmosphere of the reception venue was so cozy, with fireplaces going and even outdoor space heaters on the deck. I got so many compliments from guests who told me the reception was so cozy and that the space was the perfect size, not too big and impersonal like some reception venues. I also have to say that Ashley, the wedding/event coordinator at Westfields, was fantastic to work with. She was very responsive and professional. She also made everything so simple and she was super laid back, which made me feel really comfortable. I'd highly recommend Westfields to anyone looking for a reception venue!

JON · Married on 10/08/2016

Westfields Golf Club was an amazing venue and Ashley made sure everything went perfectly on our wedding day. My advice would be to book early because we checked over a year out and dates that we were interested in had already been taken.
    Jon

Candace · Married on 09/24/2016

Ashley and her event team at Westfields Golf Club are absolutely amazing! We planned our wedding from California and Ashley was consistently responsive to phone calls, emails, and was always available to meet with us during the limited time frames we were in town; she was professional and patient with our many requests and questions throughout the process.
    When I shared some of my decorating ideas with Ashley she contributed to the conversation without imposing opinions and suggested ways to enhance the decor with some decorations they had on hand. I felt so comfortable with the Westfields staff handling every aspect of my wedding; my customer service experience was top notch from day one. I provided Ashley with my "instructions" for the decorations and trusted them to make it all come to life, adding whatever embellishments they felt were appropriate, and they did not disappoint! I was in awe (and fighting off tears) when I walked into that building - every detail I had envisioned was even more perfect with the finishing touches they added. Ashley made sure the wedding ceremony ran smoothly, wrangling our very large bridal party with ease and during the reception she checked on me and my new husband periodically to be sure everything was perfect and that we had everything we needed. We felt truly taken care of and cared for.
    They also accommodated several special requests for the wedding and open bar without charging us - this venue is such an amazing value for the beautiful location, delicious food, FLEXIBLE terms, beautiful chairs and linens included, and most importantly the unbeatable service!
    I highly recommend Westfields Golf Club to any couple looking for a wedding venue. They made my wedding dreams come true!

Victoria · Married on 09/05/2016

Westfields Golf Club is a hidden gem in Clifton, VA. We fell in love with the venue the moment we stepped in and Ashley, the event coordinator, was such a pleasure to work with. She helped us so much along the way and worked with us on every little detail.

I dropped off all of my decorations on the Friday before the wedding and had asked Ashley to decorate however she seemed fit and everything was absolutely beautiful. We received so many compliments on how hard Ashley worked during the beginning of the reception and how much she was running around to make sure everything was perfect.

If you are looking for a venue with a beautiful scenery for pictures, this is it! You will not be disappointed!

Cindy · Married on 09/03/2016

One of the best values in the area!!!
    Ashley is so easy to work with- so flexible and responsive. It made all the difference!

• Jay

Jay · Married on 08/27/2016

We had our wedding here last weekend and this place is amazing. The pavilion is perfect for our ceremony and the reception area is beautiful. The staff here at Westfields are top notch, especially Ashley and Stevie. Ashley was our day of coordinator and she'd answered all of our questions and concerns promptly from day 1 of our wedding planning. We didn't get to meet the rest of the staff, but they all worked hard and did a good job during our cocktail hour and reception. We highly recommend this place!

Sincerely,
    J&J

Raissa · Married on 06/11/2016

Westfields was truly the perfect place for our wedding. Ashley was extremely helpful, accommodating, and responsive. Like, she would answer emails within the hour. Throughout the entire 8 ish months of wedding planning, Westfields made the whole process incredibly smooth. They were EXTREMELY accommodating! I had requests upon requests. Every time I went to Ashley she had the attitude of getting things done, no matter what it took. She was kind, attentive to detail, and super organized. I could not have asked for a better costumer service. Several times we went to the venue to just look around and plan for decoration, and Ashley was always available and willing to help. The food was phenomenal. During the food tasting, I mentioned I am from Brazil, and the chef came to personally speak to me about ideas for Brazilian food, and we ended up having Brazilian rice! The week of the wedding, when I messed up the seating arrangement, Ashley was super patient and worked with me. The DAY before the wedding, my crazy Brazilian family went to the venue to help set up the decoration (I love them), and the people in charge of the room set up were more than willing to accommodate for their crazy requests like having the cake in the center of the room and the DJ table pushed to the corner. There are so many things I could say about Westfields, but to summarize: I LOVED having my wedding there! I have no words to describe how thankful I am to Ashley and the entire Westfields team! It is a gorgeous place that made my dream wedding look like reality. I highly recommend it to any bride who wants a stress-free, budget-friendly wedding. Yes, it is possible to have both! Go to Westfields :)