Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

12 Reviews for Western Skies Golf Club

10 Western Skies Golf Club Reviews

It was an absolutely beautiful setting with everything I wanted. With the man made lake being my sell point. It was a must have for me, Laura was wonderful and very responsive when I had any questions or concerns. With the weather a little iffy, I was glad that they had other options if it had rained. (Thankfully it didnt!)

Profile Picture Angelica, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura is awesome! Super sweet and flexible. Very responsive to my million questions. I felt really comfortable working with her. Western Skies is beautiful. I was so happy to have the ceremony outside and we had the reception inside the venue, but there is a patio my guests enjoyed as well. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted and I really had the wedding of my dreams. The groom didn't help much with the planning, but he had an amazing time and was happy with how it turned out too!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Went to Mulligan's for our annual Christmas Party. Laura and her crew did an excellent job. Food was excellent, service was excellent.....in the entire event was excellent!

Profile Picture Teresa, 12/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Unique Services (Other)

Laura Jacques and the staff that provided service for our company holiday party were all extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure our event went smoothly. We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious. Great value and lots of fun. We hope to have our next event here as well.

Profile Picture Suzette, 12/5/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the get go, everything with Western Skies was absolutely fantastic! Laura, the wedding coordinator was amazing! Always communicating with us, working with us on the details and answering our many questions extremely quickly! The team at Western Skies set up the venue beautifully, exceeding all of our expectations! Jay, you outdid yourself!!! Our guests still can't stop talking about how great the appetizers and dinner were, along with how impressed they were with the service provided!

Laura, not sure we could have made it without you! Thank you for your support, attention to detail and assistance throughout the entire process!

We couldn't be any more thankful for the entire team that made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Thank you for being Part of our wedding "dream team" and now part of our family!

Profile Picture Natasha, 10/11/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The whole process was easy for me as Laura at Western Skies handled all the details. The staff was particularly helpful on the day of the event with following the complex set-up details and helping with the packing up after the event. The food was very good and plentiful. Using the buffet-style took longer to get everyone served than was optimal, but having appetizers before dinner helped to satisfy those who waited longer for their dinner. Overall, the facility looked great, everything was set-up on time, and guests had a really great time, so I would wholeheartedly recommend Western Skies as an event venue.

Profile Picture Nannette, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved this venue, it was beautiful, convenient and affordable. The food was simply delicious and we had many compliments on it. The staff is super friendly and Laura is an amazing coordinator, super responsive, kind and caring. She is the best! Love the venue!

Profile Picture Leanna, 1/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Laura from Western Skies was awesome! She was always available if I had any questions and got back to me right away. She was very nice and provided great details and accommodations when needed!!

Profile Picture Gina, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

The taco buffet we decided upon for our dinner...was FABULOUS!!
I have been craving the food since our rehearsal dinner, I am so sad I had not discovered be this time. Mongolians Grill is a must do anytime

Profile Picture Sandy, 6/21/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering

Laura at Western Skies is really amazing and made my day run so smoothly. The value of this venue is unbeatable. The only one thing I would have to say is when having a wedding so much is paid for the food and we had tons of left overs, It would have been nice to take the food with afterwards to give to guests to take home or take home for ourselves. Other than that I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

Profile Picture Cheryl, 3/29/14, 2 Reviews