Western Skies Golf Club Reviews

15 Reviews for Western Skies Golf Club

• Tiffany

Tiffany Anderson · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Affordable AND beautiful!

Marty @ Western Skies Golf Club is very sweet and helpful. She offers a lot of options and support as well as help to plan your big day. I'm excited to work with her and plan a day I'll never forget!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Sasha

Sasha Griffin · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Fiancé and Parents Review

Just like anyone trying to find a venue that is affordable you should know how scheduling doesn’t always line up. My fiancé and parents viewed this venue when I was at work. The pricing is actually affordable! It is held at a beautiful golf course and they even have an arch for the ceremony in front of the lake which has like a water fountain feature (which was something I really wanted ). I am going down with my fiancé in the next few days to reserve/lock in our date. I am super excited to be planning our wedding at this lovely venue

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Brandon

Brandon Contreras · Getting married on 04/25/2020

Affordable venue

This venue is affordable and has a lot of the little features my fiancé was looking for. She was set on an arch and water feature and they were able to provide that. Great location and friendly staff.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Brittany · Married on 03/05/2016

Laura is awesome! Super sweet and flexible. Very responsive to my million questions. I felt really comfortable working with her. Western Skies is beautiful. I was so happy to have the ceremony outside and we had the reception inside the venue, but there is a patio my guests enjoyed as well. Everything turned out exactly how I wanted and I really had the wedding of my dreams. The groom didn't help much with the planning, but he had an amazing time and was happy with how it turned out too!

Sent on 03/16/2016

Suzette · Married on 12/05/2015

Laura Jacques and the staff that provided service for our company holiday party were all extremely professional and went above and beyond to make sure our event went smoothly. We had a wonderful time and the food was delicious. Great value and lots of fun. We hope to have our next event here as well.

Sent on 12/23/2015
  • Natasha

Natasha · Married on 10/11/2015

From the get go, everything with Western Skies was absolutely fantastic! Laura, the wedding coordinator was amazing! Always communicating with us, working with us on the details and answering our many questions extremely quickly! The team at Western Skies set up the venue beautifully, exceeding all of our expectations! Jay, you outdid yourself!!! Our guests still can't stop talking about how great the appetizers and dinner were, along with how impressed they were with the service provided!

Laura, not sure we could have made it without you! Thank you for your support, attention to detail and assistance throughout the entire process!

We couldn't be any more thankful for the entire team that made our wedding day absolutely perfect!

Thank you for being Part of our wedding "dream team" and now part of our family!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Cathy · event on: 06/20/2015

Perfect place for our Anniversary & Vow Renewal ceremony. Food was delicious, staff was courteous, and Laura handled everything perfectly. From the venue to the beautiful scenery, this place is amazing! Thank you for the hospitality with hosting our event.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Nannette · Married on 03/28/2015

The whole process was easy for me as Laura at Western Skies handled all the details. The staff was particularly helpful on the day of the event with following the complex set-up details and helping with the packing up after the event. The food was very good and plentiful. Using the buffet-style took longer to get everyone served than was optimal, but having appetizers before dinner helped to satisfy those who waited longer for their dinner. Overall, the facility looked great, everything was set-up on time, and guests had a really great time, so I would wholeheartedly recommend Western Skies as an event venue.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Leanna · Married on 01/24/2015

I loved this venue, it was beautiful, convenient and affordable. The food was simply delicious and we had many compliments on it. The staff is super friendly and Laura is an amazing coordinator, super responsive, kind and caring. She is the best! Love the venue!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Gina · Married on 01/10/2015

Laura from Western Skies was awesome! She was always available if I had any questions and got back to me right away. She was very nice and provided great details and accommodations when needed!!

Sent on 09/30/2015

Sandy · Married on 06/21/2014

The taco buffet we decided upon for our dinner...was FABULOUS!!
    I have been craving the food since our rehearsal dinner, I am so sad I had not discovered be this time. Mongolians Grill is a must do anytime

Sent on 08/18/2014
  • Cheryl

Cheryl · Married on 03/29/2014

Laura at Western Skies is really amazing and made my day run so smoothly. The value of this venue is unbeatable. The only one thing I would have to say is when having a wedding so much is paid for the food and we had tons of left overs, It would have been nice to take the food with afterwards to give to guests to take home or take home for ourselves. Other than that I would recommend this venue to anyone getting married.

Sent on 04/18/2014

Angelica · Married on 04/10/2016

It was an absolutely beautiful setting with everything I wanted. With the man made lake being my sell point. It was a must have for me, Laura was wonderful and very responsive when I had any questions or concerns. With the weather a little iffy, I was glad that they had other options if it had rained. (Thankfully it didnt!)

Sent on 04/27/2016

Teresa · Married on 12/11/2015

Went to Mulligan's for our annual Christmas Party. Laura and her crew did an excellent job. Food was excellent, service was excellent.....in the entire event was excellent!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Amy · event on: 04/02/2016

The staff was excellent, especially Laura. She answered all of our questions and fulfilled our requests. The bartenders were awesome- don't miss the margaritas! The food was very good, and we had a wide variety to choose from. My nephew's wedding was here two years ago, and we immediately knew where we wanted to have my husband's 50th birthday party. A great venue!

Sent on 04/18/2016