Westchester Country Club Reviews

Westchester Country Club 1
Westchester Country Club 2

Joan · Married on 09/01/2019

Fabulous venue

Westchester Country Club is a gorgeous, fabulous venue for a wedding. We held our daughter’s wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, reception, after party and brunch there. The Club went out of their way to make sure everything was beautiful and perfect.

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Westchester Country Club 3
    Westchester Country Club 4

Giana · Married on 11/11/2017

Booking Westchester was the best decision we made! They made my dream wedding become a reality, and I could never thank them enough! The venue is beautiful, their set up crew is so talented, the food is delicious, and I could just go on and on! Everything was perfect! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Martin · event on 10/03/2016

The staff was wonderful and helpful. Food was excellent...

Sent on 10/19/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Westchester and from the beginning until the very end they were absolutely amazing! I can't say enough Christina and Manny were amazing and went above and beyond to see that everything went perfectly. They truly made my wedding day a dream come true! I recommend every one should check out their location and their prices are unbeatable when you factor in everything they do.

Sent on 05/31/2016
  • User5199743 · 2+ years ago

We had our wedding reception at the outside gazebo in March. It was absolutely beautiful. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was set up for us and the gazebo is well kept so we didnt even need to decorate much. They also provided flavored water for our guests. Would definitely recommend this venue

Sent on 05/08/2016
  • becks

Becky · Married on 02/20/2016

I was so happy with my decision to have my wedding at Westchester Country Club. The banquet team (Paola- who is no longer at Westchester, Kathy, and Christina) are all very knowledgeable and helpful. The prices are VERY reasonable, and you are not sacrificing quality at all. I also cannot say enough good things about the Maitre D', Manny. He went above and beyond on the wedding day and helped us with so many last minute details. He is wonderful!!

We really liked the food and so did our guests. We got a lot of compliments about the food. The service was also very professional. Our guests also said the cocktail hour was great with lots of trays of food circulating.

The gazebo area is beautiful for outdoor ceremonies and there are some good spots for photos. We were so happy with our venue choice and would recommend Westchester to others.

Sent on 02/28/2016

Mariana · Married on 01/17/2015

What can I say, this place was fully AMAZING! The location is beautiful! The area where the ceremonies are held is wonderful and secluded. Making it have a more personal feel to it. With a beautiful gazebo for pictures. We fell in love with it as soon as we saw it. But what really sold us on this place was the people. The people are so welcoming and very professional. Paola is no joke! She knows her stuff like it was nothing. And you know what you need someone like her to help out. She a no BS person who gives it to you straight. So professional and yet warming and friendly. I loved every min I spent with her. She really made me feel like everything was going to be ok and just awesome! And everyone at our wedding can back me up on these comments. They all remember how great she was and her staff.
    Here is where you will get treat right, and they will help you with almost everything you need. With a whole list of vendors for the millions of other things you need. And all for a very reasonable price. I loved every minute spent here! Do yourself a favor and at least check it out! ^.^

Sent on 02/17/2015

marisol · event on 12/20/2014

Paola was god sent . She just made everything go so smoothly. She is an asset to westchester.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Carleen · Married on 12/19/2014

I just had my wedding on Friday December 19th. I can't believe how AMAZING everything turned out. I have to thank Paola and Manny for all of their hard work. Everyone was blown away by how great everything looked, the details, the food.. I am so proud to say I had my wedding at Westchester country club.. Words can't describe how beautiful our day was.. So pictures will do help show you what I mean. For pictures go to westchester country club on Facebook and look for Carleen and cjon's wedding..

Sent on 12/21/2014

April · event on 12/18/2014

This is my 3rd Event held at Westchester CC! The quality of service is amazing. The entire staff is very accommodating and friendly. I highly recommend!

Sent on 12/20/2014

Sandi · event on 12/13/2014

Paola and her staff were among the best people I have had the pleasure of working with. The willingness to accommodate, the excellent food, and the absolute courteious staff makes the Westchester a place I will be looking forwad to working with in the years to come. Please note that I not only have used the Westchester for our corporate Christmas party before, but for my own daughter's sweet 16 and recommended the Westchester for my coworkers wedding, which she took my advice and was very happy.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Amanda · Married on 12/12/2014

I highly recommend making this your venue for your wedding!! The rates compared to most are much better, on top of getting better service. Paola is amazing! Manny is wonderful! They all contribute and really cater to you!!! SERIOUSLY!! It's like having your own wedding planner. Love you all!! Thank you !!!

Sent on 12/16/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/15/2014

Paola went above and beyond for us on our wedding day! She made the whole planning process easy and enjoyable! The day of the weddong I didn't have a worry in the world because Paola took care of everything for me! Thank you so much Paola and Westchester for an AMAZING and UNFORGETTABLE day!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2014

Abby · event on 11/07/2014

Our event was a non-profit fundraiser. The room was transformed beautifully, the staff and service was AMAZING! There were no hidden costs tacked on at the end, Paola did exactly what she said she would do, they take care of everything. Everything we asked for was done and our guests were very pleased. Thank you so much it was a pleasure.

Sent on 11/16/2014

Teresa · event on 08/30/2014

Definitely recommend it to friends and relatives. The services was excellent . I really felt comfortable and confidence with everyone doing their job well. Paola is a sweet person that made me feel comfortable.

Sent on 09/22/2014

Paola · event on 08/23/2014

Absolutely wonderful to work with. Would refer my clients for venue/catering again and again.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Dennis · Married on 08/16/2014

The staff at Westchester Country Club were wonderful. They went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect for our big day. Paola accommodated every request we made. We received numerous compliments from our guests about the food, and the room.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/09/2014

I could not be more pleased with the experience I had with Westchester! From my initial meetings with Christina and Paola forward, I was constantly impressed by their customer service. Through the whole planning process, Paola was in communication with me making sure all of my wedding details fell into place smoothly. Every time I had an idea of what I wanted, they made it happen just as I asked and every time I wasn't quite sure, they knew just how to fill in the gaps. I had many DIY elements to my wedding and when I dropped them off in the days before the event, I felt nothing but confidence. Sure enough, when I walked in to the reception hall for the first time, they had incorporated all of my personal touches perfectly! During the event, I didn't have to worry about a thing! Manny and Paola made sure my wedding party and I were always taken care of throughout the night. On top of that, I got many compliments on the venue, food and service! Overall, I could not have asked for anything better.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Patti · event on 08/08/2014

Amazing venue with only the best professional staff. Could not and would not have changed one thing about my daughters party.

Sent on 09/13/2014

Samantha · event on 07/19/2014

The Banquet Manager and the whole staff was very supportive and accommodating with whatever my group needed. I would recommend you to family and friends or any group function. I love you Westchester Country Club and Staff. Sincerely, Samantha Council

Sent on 09/07/2014

Lisa · event on 07/12/2014

Kathy and Paula at Westchester Country Club were absolutely fantastic, as were all the dining staff as well! The place is just beautiful, the food and service were great - I would highly recommend Westchester to anyone for any event!

Sent on 09/19/2014

Dominique · Married on 06/21/2014

Westchester Country Club was all we had hoped for in a wedding venue. We had our ceremony and reception there. Unfortunately it rained and we planned for an outside ceremony, but Paola and the group made fast changes and made a beautiful inside ceremony for us! The service was exceptional as well as the food. Manny, the maître de was on the ball and made sure my husband and myself were well taken care of!! Great place!!

Sent on 07/02/2014
  • User4132780 · event on 05/25/2014

Very attentive and accommodating staff. Beautiful facility and excellent food.

Sent on 05/27/2014

Carol · event on 05/24/2014

From the moment I walked in the WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB i was made to feel like family.
    After meeting the warm,friendly and courteous staff it was clear to me i had arrived at the perfect place for my daughters graduation. They were able to work with my budget and gave us a party worth a million.
    From the delicious food to the great service everything was more than i could have hoped for.
    There is no doubt myself and my guest will be using WESTCHESTER COUNTRY CLUB again.
    Don't overlook the POTATO BAR on the menu, makes a great display and is DELICIOUS!!!
    Hope to return soon.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Lissette · Married on 12/14/2013

Kathy, Paola, Manny and the rest of the staff at Westchester made our wedding day a day to remember. We loved the professionalism and the way they all made us feel like we were part of the family. The food was everything that we asked for and more. Our guests could not stop eating and taking about the food :) Kathy, Paola and Manny were on top of everything, from the first time we met, until the day of the event. We will be returning to Westchester to celebrate future events ;)

Sent on 12/31/2013