Westborn Market Reviews

56 Reviews for Westborn Market

1 User photo

Westborn Market 1

Emily · Married on 05/05/2018

We worked with Jeanie Mundy at the Berkley location for our wedding flowers and could not be happier with our experience. Jeanie is an amazing consultant, incredibly responsive and professional, not to mention extremely talented! She understood our vision to a T and brought it to life. The arrangements were so unique and dynamic and best part... within our budget. Jeanie was extremely thoughtful with her selections to ensure the flowers were not only beautiful but affordable.

Sent on 05/14/2018

Katie · Married on 07/15/2017

I did not want to spend a fortune on flowers for my wedding, but I still wanted beautiful bouquets, and Westborn delivered big time! Jeanie met with me once to go over my vision for the flower choices, and then we corresponded several times after to narrow down choices, and she assisted with cutting some costs from the bridesmaids' bouquets as well. We received so many compliments from guests and the bridal party about their flowers, as the roses were so gorgeous as well as all of the added greenery.
    I will definitely be using Westborn again for floral arrangements, and sending the husband :)

Sent on 08/30/2017
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 06/11/2016

Richard at the Livonia location is a dream to work with. We ordered simple flowers (Baby's Breath and Greenery) but he still carved out a time to meet with us and go over every detail of our wedding and the flowers we wanted. We also order corsages for the mothers and boutonnieres for the groomsmen, groom, and fathers. Everything was just as planned. Richard called with any questions or misunderstandings he might have had on his end. I would recommend his services to any bride looking for a great, talented, professional, and personable florist.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Sharese · Married on 10/12/2014

Richard in the flower department was amazing.

Sent on 10/19/2014

Megan · Married on 06/07/2014

We used the Westborn Market in Livonia and were very happy with the flowers. They ended up even prettier than we imagined, and really popped. The staff paid meticulous attention to the details and made us feel better about the whole process. It was also a good value, they were not out to up-charge us on anything we didn't feel we needed.

Sent on 08/12/2014

LIZI · Married on 04/05/2014

I worked with Nicole and she was a true pro! We were very demanding customers at times, and Westborn rose to the task. Their arrangements turned out to be simple yet elegant, and bouquets were phenomenal. This was one of the first and best choices we made when planning our wedding. I don;t think you could do much better for the price with regards to expertise and quality of service. I will be using them for all future functions and would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Sent on 04/08/2014

My flowers were beautiful! !! I got so many compliments

Sent on 11/02/2013

Valerie · Married on 10/19/2013

Richard at Westborn Market in Livonia saved the day!!! I had originally booked a different florist for our wedding. Two weeks before our wedding I was forced to find a different florist. I called Richard at Westborn from a recommendation of a friend of mine who had her flowers done there a month prior for her wedding. I told Richard that I was in a bind and didn't know if he could help on such short notice. Richard asked me what I needed and I told him and he said what type of flowers and I said I could email him a picture. He said ok this is the email address and I will call you first thing in the morning and let you know if we can help you out. I sent the picture of what I wanted with a list of what I needed them for. He called me 10 minutes after the store opened the next morning and we went over my quote and said that they could do the job for me. He gave me 3 different price points without knowing my budget and he came right in where the other florist did, with better flowers. I chose the most expensive choice because he was so reasonable. I was more confident in talking to Richard over the phone then I ever was after meeting my previous florist in person. The flowers on my wedding day were absolutely stunning. I could not have asked for better quality service. I will use Westborn for any of my flower needs from now on. So happy that I ended up using Richard.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Westborn hosted my bridal shower (in the green house at the Livonia location) and did all of my floral arrangements for my shower and wedding. Needless to say they are the best florist around in my opinion. I worked specifically with Nicole Magewick out of the Berkely store and she is my new favorite person. She was very professional and helped me a lot with taking my thoughts of what I wanted and making it a reality (looks and price). She can work with any budget and make it look absolutely wonderful. The day of my wedding everything was PERFECT. I highly recommend Westborn!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 10/04/2013

Richard did an amazing job with our wedding flowers. He took the time to talk to you and hand create arrangements instead of just showing you a book. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Heather · Married on 09/07/2013

For someone that didn't care about flowers on her wedding day, I will fully admit that they became one of my favorite details. After speaking with Richard a year before my wedding, I knew instantly I wanted him to create my bouquets. I didn't have any real vision or particular flowers that I wanted. I left it completely up to Richard to decide what would look good and what wouldn't. After I put down my deposit, he created me sample bouquets (free of charge) and allowed me to take pictures and discuss my thoughts. Seeing my bouquets on my wedding day left me speechless. They were so gorgeous and provided that "pop" that you always hope a bouquet will. Simply amazing. Thank you Richard and your staff for everything. It was truly appreciated and made me really appreciate allowing a florist to do what he does best and create something incredible.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/19/2013

My flowers were sooo beautiful at the wedding! They turned out amazing! I had Westborn Market of Livonia and Richard did my flowers. He is so nice and has such great ideas. He has so much knowledge of flowers too. The prices are very reasonable. Richard really knows how to make beautiful and hardy arrangements, they lasted for a long time after the wedding. He has you come to see samples of the flowers to ensure you like how they go together so he makes it an exciting process. You wont go wrong if you choose to go with them, they really exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 08/14/2013

Cacey · Married on 06/30/2012

Richard at Westborn Flower Market-Livonia is a true professional and choosing him for our wedding was the best decision we made. He knowledge and experience is endless and he puts so much thought and care into all he does--from our initial meetings to the final product. Richard's final products from the bouquets to centerpieces were breathtaking! I would HIGHLY recommend Richard for any floral work. Additionally, Pam assisted in setting up our church flowers, assisted with passing out boutonnieres, delivering bouquets to the correct girls, setting up our church flowers and arranging our centerpieces at our venue. They are an amazing team.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Michelle · Married on 10/22/2011

Kelly at the Deaborn location did the flowers for my October wedding. They exceeded my expectations and were even more beautiful than I could have imagined! The price was very reasonable.

Sent on 10/31/2011

Stephanie · Married on 08/06/2011

Our flowers were beautiful! Richard and the team at Westborn in Livonia did an amazing job. When I met with Richard and explained my color scheme, he came up with several flowers, etc that would work well together and fit with my vision. Richard made me a sample certerpiece and bouquet, so that I had an idea of what the flowers would look like before booking. The flowers surpassed my expectations and we received so many compliments. The Westborn Floral Department will work with any budget and will make sure that the floral arrangements meet your expectations. I have already recommended Westborn-Livonia to future brides! Great experience!!

Sent on 08/23/2011

Julie · Married on 07/09/2011

We ordered our wedding bouquets from Westborn and they were fabulous! Richard did a great job! He is very friendly and offers wonderful advice. We were on a tight budget and Westborn let us have exactly what we wanted at the right price! We were very happy with their service. They were on time and just beautiful.

Sent on 08/29/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2011

flowers were so fresh and beautiful! Very easy to work with!

Sent on 04/10/2012
  • Corrine

Corrine · Married on 10/02/2010

The centerpieces, tall and short, took my breathe away. They were sooo much more than what I expected! The talent in Victor is beyond measure!
    They delivered and set up early and saved me money in the delivery process (it's not often someone getting paid has your back).
    Victor and Westborn delivered EXACTLY what I wanted, and did it for just over HALF of what three other florists had quoted me. Not only did he beat them in substantially in cost, but he did something they didn't do; LISTENED to what I wanted, and didn't insist on "hiding" memorial additions to my bouquet or creating larger centerpieces because they didn't fit their "image". Westborn delivered MY IMAGE.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2010

Oh my gosh! My flowers were awesome! Victor and Richard (and the team at Livonia and Dearborn), did a gret job on my flowers. We got nearly twice what we expected and they were gorgeous. After my original vendor just didn't get it and basically wanted me to put the flowers in the vase for her, I had to find another florist three weeks before the wedding. How lucky I was that Westborn was available and so happy and willing to help. The design was beautiful and they spend hours helping us set up. Highly recommend Wesborn for their design, value, talent and overall attention to the client! Thanks Westborn! I loved my flowers.

Sent on 10/08/2010

Rafal · Married on 04/16/2010

The flowers were great and the centerpiece was amazing!! They were really flexible and professional about everything! Everyone at the wedding was complementing them! Thank you very much for all the help and beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 04/23/2010

Luis · Married on 04/09/2010

Loved everything about them.Everything I dreamed of and always wanted happened!The flowers lasted for at least a week and were delivered exactly on time.I was SO pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/01/2010

Kathy · Married on 11/06/2009

AWESOME!! We are so happy we used them instead of going somewhere else. The flowers and centerpieces were amazing! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/12/2010

Alyssa · Married on 08/29/2009

Richard at Westborn Market in Livonia did our flowers for us. Not only does he have great ideas, make beautiful bouquets, and work with ANY budget, he is also one of the nicest people I have ever met. Three cheers for Richard!

Sent on 01/15/2009

rebecca · Married on 07/18/2009

Absolutely gorgeous flowers! Couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 03/10/2010
  • wngsr1

Kira · Married on 05/24/2009

Everything looked beautiful!!! Definitely recommend!!

Sent on 06/24/2009