30 Reviews for West Milford Farm

Buffet (1)
Stations (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
30 West Milford Farm Reviews

Beautiful venue, laid-back atmosphere, wonderful staff. Couldn't be happier with Chad and everything he did for us. We had a perfect day and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience

Profile Picture Aleah, 6/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

I couldn’t have picked a better venue! Chad Milford and Thomas Earle(owners) are second to none. Katie, who was my coordinator through West Milford, was amazing! I’m pretty sure we could be best friends! She is Wonder Woman if you ask me, she continually went above and beyond to make sure our day was everything we hoped for and more! Everyone at West Milford made me feel like I could conquer the world with them by my side! No doubt, if I had to do it all over again, I would choose West Milford Farm every single time! The venue is more beautiful than any picture could ever show, they are always upgrading and adding, and I just can’t say enough good things about them! I will recommend West Milford to everyone I know getting married forever!

Profile Picture Grace & Levi, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Bridal Suite, Set Up

The owners are amazing and understanding. My hubby and I were looking for a more rustic theme venue that was not going to blow out our pocketbooks. We came across this amazing venue with the help of wedding wire. Once I saw it I knew this was the placed I wanted to hold my wedding. The amazing green house for the ceremony and the barn for the reception. I really like for the money you pay for you get a wedding coorindator named Katie. She is an amazing person, so kind. She is patience and she does the thinking for you. Gave great communication with the dj and cater to keep the night flowing. Very impressed with Thomas for his help with putting up the lights with us. Just love the place all together . They had all the decorations we needed, so everything worked out.

Profile Picture Anastasia, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

West Milford and all their staff are marvelous and so gifted at what they do. They made us feel like family and worked so hard to make our day wonderful. We are thrilled and so thankful for everything they have done for us!

Profile Picture Avery, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I am in love with this beautiful venue so much. I wish that I could live on this property. Chad & Thomas are amazingly helpful, calm, and know beauty as you can tell with their perfectly decorated but natural special piece of land. You don't even need to make it pretty for your wedding because it already has all the wonder and beauty that you could imagine. It's like a fairy tale. Logistically, it is also great. It has unlimited outdoor space and a lot of indoor space. My favorite place in the entire world is the greenhouse at West Milford Farm. I think every single one of my guests was taking photographs of the greenhouse and chose to use it as their backdrop for photographs. Every direction you look there is a cute, unique perfectly placed antique, lush fern, or quaint barn. They have great vendor recommendations although you can bring your own vendors as well. They have a setup for the DJ. They have a lot of area to park. They provide you with a day of coordinator. It's a lovely property owed by even lovelier people, and the only thing that disappoints me about West Milford Farm is that I can't be there everyday!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So good and easy to work with you on planning my wedding!

Profile Picture Janet, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I don't think I can say enough good things about Chad and his team at West Milford. They made our day an absolute dream. Their venue wowed all of our guests and they were on top of their game with all kinds of suggestions as well. They made the day as smooth sailing as they could! We are so happy we chose them!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn , 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Love this place! They will work with you and help you with anything you need :) you will love working with Chad and his staff. They are the best.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely gorgeous venue!! Chad and Andrea did a fantastic job on making sure this was the absolute best day that we will remember forever! Thank you so much for making sure everything ran so smoothly and I have already been referring y’all to everyone I know!

Photo for West Milford Farm Review - Photography by Kate @ Dash Photography
Photo for West Milford Farm Review - Photography by Kate @ Dash Photography
Profile Picture Pauline, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Bridal Suite, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Uncovered Outdoor

Milford Farms was Amazing and helped us create a memorable wedding for me and my husband!!! All my texts and phone calls! Even drive bys to help me plan!! Best and MOST Beautiful place on earth!!!!! So easy and helpful!!

Profile Picture Angela, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

West Milford Farms was the perfect venue for our farm wedding!

Profile Picture Hannah , 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Can't even begin to describe how fabulous of a wedding venue this is! It is beyond beautiful and Chad was so amazing making sure everything was perfect for our big day! 10/10 would recommend this venue to anyone and everyone. It was truly a dream come true.

Profile Picture Makenna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This Venue is amazing, I was blown away with how beautiful and amazing my wedding was. I honestly couldn't have asked for anything more. The owner was amazing, helpful and extremely kind to not only me but my entire quest and family. He was easy to contact and there for me whenever I needed him. The place has everything you would want or need for your upcoming big day!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Just go take a look at this place and you will fall in love! It is a true gem! The owner has incredible style and the place is packed full of the coolest vintage decor. We had a smaller wedding with about 70 people, so we wanted to get married in the green house. They set it up like the cutest little wedding chapel you've ever seen. There is also a beautiful grassy area overlooking the farm for larger weddings. Everyone from the owner to the wedding coordinator (we even used their recommended bartender and server) were all absolutely amazing to work with. I would highly recommend West Milford!

Profile Picture Emerald, 10/15/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

West Milford Farm is the perfect venue with so many options, they worked with us in creating the most magical day that expressed the uniqueness of our bride and groom. The owners have impeccable taste and a sincere desire to make a bride's dream come true. The onsite coordinator will see to all the guest and details, making the day a delight for all. The energy, atmosphere and decor uplifts the entire wedding experience. The natural surroundings of rolling hills and the most amazing sunset will leave no doubt that your event is being blessed. The compliments were free flowing from all who attended and from those that continue to see the photographs from around the country. As the mother of the bride, hearing a guest say "This wedding looks like it is straight out of Town and Country, you should really submit pictures" was truly a crowning moment. Thank you Chad, Thomas and Katie - you have a special place in our hearts for making our day even better than we had dreamed.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Chad, Thomas and Katie were amazing to work with at West Milford Farm. They made our special day what we had always dreamed of. We are so grateful for everything they did for us and highly recommend West Milford Farm to future Brides.

Profile Picture April, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

My wedding was absolutely beautiful thanks to West Milford Farm! I had been looking for venues all over but as soon as we saw the venue we were IN LOVE! Chad had everything we needed as far as decorations and accommodations. We cooked our own food for the wedding and had a full service kitchen to work in! Chad let us use whatever we needed too. The day of our wedding he cut some blue hydrangeas from his garden for our centerpieces because he knew we had been working with a small budget! We were able to rehearse the day prior and also had all day to set up. My wedding was so much more than perfect, thank you Chad and West Milford Farm!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 6/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Bridal Suite, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet

I just had my wedding here on Sunday, and it was absolutely beautiful! Chad was a joy to work with and was not only super accommodating, but he actually helped us set up & attended the ceremony to ensure everything ran smoothly. The wedding was everything I dreamed it would be and more! All of my attendees are still talking about how beautiful the location was and how much they enjoyed the laid back atmosphere! Thank you to Chad for making this The Best Wedding Ever!!

Profile Picture April, 5/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Parents always dream of giving their daughter the wedding of her dreams- the wedding she dreamed of as a little girl, teenager and now, the young woman! Her Dad & I did it! The wedding venue was beyond her dreams and perfect in every way. Thank you Chad & Thomas for exceeding our expectations! The wedding was absolutely breathtaking thanks to your picturesque farm! But made even more special by the charming & thoughtful owners! You're both true professionals and we wish you the best!

Profile Picture User6288954, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Bartender(s), Parking, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up

I searched for a beautiful outdoor wedding venue for months around North Georgia (unhappy with all of them). Once I met with Chad and saw his venue I was hooked. This place is perfection and everywhere on the farm is a gorgeous photo opportunity. All of my guests were amazed at the beauty of this venue.
Chad is a perfectionist and has worked extremely hard to add picturesque details to every single part of The West Milford Farm. Our photographer only edited about 1/3 of our pictures, but the venue is so gorgeous the pictures didn't even need to be touched.
Chad is calm, nice, organized, and wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding is one of the most stressful things in someone's life and Chad really made it a breeze for us.
Between the amazing, beautiful details of the venue and the price...how could I not be completely in love with this place?
I am so happy I got to marry the man of my dreams at this place and I know I will cherish it forever.

Profile Picture Audrey , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables

They are wonderful! We could not have asked for a better place to share in our special day!! It's absolutely breathtaking at the farm!

Profile Picture Michaela, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This venue was everything I imagined it would be and more! It rained all day leading up to the ceremony, and Chad and Thomas personally helped re-design the ceremony so it could be inside. They made sure I still had the wedding of my dreams, even when the weather was against us! All of our family and friends had nothing but amazing things to say about the venue, so I am beyond happy we chose West Milford Farm as our wedding venue!

Profile Picture Krystina, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

West Milford Farm made the perfect setting for my dream wedding. The staff was extremely helpful and their suggestions for the day helped everything run smoothly. The owner is one of the nicest people you will meet. As a bride you randomly have a million questions and he was so quick to answer each one (even the stupid ones :)). I highly recommend this venue for any bride looking for a unique, rustic (yet classy), beautiful setting for their special day. I do not have one negative comment about this beautiful place.

Profile Picture Shanna, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

As the mother of the bride, our wedding experience at West Milford Farm was awesome!!! Thomas and Chad were so wonderful and helpful with everything which eased our nerves. The farm is so beautiful. We had a very large wedding and they helped us to decide how to set things up to make use of all the space.

Profile Picture User6268051, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I would highly recommend this venue to anyone! If your looking for that "rustic" wedding them, this is the perfect place! Some newer renovations/additions were completed last year and I believe it puts this place over the top as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Chase, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Dance Floor, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor