West Indian Alliance Entertainment Reviews

7 | Flushing, NY

7 Reviews for West Indian Alliance Entertainment

Steven · Married on 04/29/2017

We hired West Indian Alliance(WIA) for Djing, MCing and lighting at our wedding reception in April 2017. They were outstanding and reasonably priced!!!!
    Since I am Guyanese and my wife is Mexican we wanted two DJ’s (one Indian and One Spanish) to ensure all our guest would have fun, and boy did WIA come through for us. They did a great job keeping people on the dance floor and were quick to adapt to the crowd. The lighting was exceptional and we loved our first dance under the star lights.

Omesh was a HUGE help and ensured everything went smoothly throughout the entire night. He even work out the entire timeline for my reception since we did not have a wedding planner and had no idea how to plan out the reception. He was always available to answer our many questions and deal with our last minute song changes/additions.

Hiring WIA was the best wedding decision we made. I highly recommend them. Thanks again to all the people at West Indian Alliance for one unforgettable event.

Steven & Angelica

Sent on 05/02/2017

A huge thank you to the West Indian Alliance (WIA) crew for making our special day perfect. Omesh was our DJ and I must say him and his crew did an excellent job. The communication between the bride and groom (us) was unbelievable. He was always around to make sure everything went smoothly. The lighting and visual effects they provided exceeded everyone's expectations. Everyone was lining up to take pictures with our monogram that they set up. Not only did he provide great music that kept everyone on the dance floor, they went out of their way to take pictures and videos, capturing all the special moments. All around it was a great experience and I would definitely recommend the WIA crew to everyone. If you have an occasion coming up, check them out.

Ramesh and Priya Dhanraj

Sent on 05/27/2015

Arapana · Married on 07/26/2014

We would like to express our appreciation on the incredible job West Indian Alliance Entertainment did as the DJ and MC at our Wedding. The music was fantastic! We couldn’t have asked for a more professional and courteous DJ. Our guests had a wonderful time and we believe that a large part of that was thanks to their selection of music.They made our special night a time to remember with incredible memories. We have no hesitation in recommending their services to anyone looking for a fantastic function.

Sent on 08/04/2014

Ramona · Married on 09/04/2011

West Indian Alliance Entertainment did an amazing job at my wedding this labor day weekend 2011. I would highly recommend them to anyone! I didn't regret any bit of it and enjoy it from beginning to end. Also thanks to Omesh for the wonderful tassa :).
    Thanks again guys, thumbs up!!

Sent on 09/06/2011
  • Nirvani

Nirvani · Married on 04/16/2011

West Indian Alliance was extremely professional and easy to work with. They exceeded my expectations and made my 650 person wedding, one everyone will remember. I loved the uplighting, the monogram, the butterflies that lit up the ceiling (which was my theme) the MC, etc. Everything was perfect. I recommend West Indian Alliance to anyone who is looking for an exquisite, unique looking wedding, with a fantastic mix of music. Everyone was on the dancefloor!! Thank you so much West Indian Alliance!! Much success in the future!!!

Sent on 05/06/2011

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2012

I hired West Indian Alliance for my wedding wedding and can not think of one negative thing to write. Omesh was very kind and down to earth. He listened to all of my concerns, and answered my numerous texts/phone calls without ever getting annoyed or making me feel like I was bothering him. The entire experience leading up to the wedding was great.

The day of the wedding, Omesh and his crew arrived on time. They played all the music that I requested for the ceremony and cocktail hour. For the reception, they were amazing! They kept everyone dancing until the very end. They played a great mix of soca, indian, American and chutney music. Omesh was very flexible with any last minute changes.

West Indian Alliance helped to make my wedding an unforgettable event. I would definitely recommend them and will be using them again for any other future parties.

Sent on 08/13/2012