West Dennis Yacht Club Reviews

West Dennis Yacht Club 5
  • Andie

Andie Ramirez · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely PERFECT.

Sonya, the club manager, is the most amazing human. She made our day PHENOMENAL. Not one thing went wrong thanks to her dedication leading up to and on our best day ever.

The venue itself is BEAUTIFUL. The main room has an amazing wall of windows that makes the whole room so light and airy. The ceremony space overlooks the harbor and is so dreamy. WDYC also has such a phenomenal wrap around porch, and full service bar. WDYC is also a quick drive to the beach for pictures and the dock is available at the club as well!

West Dennis also partners with Scott Allen for catering and OH MY GOODNESS. So incredibly delicious. Food was a huge priority for us and he delivered. He even took one of our appetizer ideas (chicken and waffles) and turned it into the most delicious entree - our guests still rave about it.

Overall, this pair was a match made in heaven for us. WDYC is absolutely picturesque and so accommodating; Scott Allen’s food is impeccable. You cannot go wrong booking your wedding here.

West Dennis Yacht Club 6
    West Dennis Yacht Club 15
    West Dennis Yacht Club 16
    Sent on 07/02/2019

Cheryl · Married on 06/09/2018

Sonya Mitchell, manager/wedding coordinator; Scott Allen, executive chef; Kahootz Band = The best wedding ever!! Highly recommend the West Dennis Yacht Club. Sonya is attentive to every detail, big and small. Works with you from day of booking to the final good bye (we hosted a brunch the next Day!!) Food selection and quality top notch. We have hosted 2 weddings at the WDYC, would do it again!!!
    '

Sent on 07/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2018

West Dennis Yacht Club was the perfect location for our wedding reception! The location is to die for, Sonya is amazing to work with and Scott’s catering is delicious. You cannot go wrong having your wedding/reception here!

When I first walked into West Dennis Yacht Club, I knew it was the perfect location for our reception. We were looking for a location that was right on the water and would give our guests a true Cape Cod experience, and you can’t beat WDYC. Sonya is amazing to work with and she helped our wedding reception go off without any issues. We planned our wedding from 1800 miles away, so working with vendors who were flexible with our schedule and comfortable planning from a distance was crucial. Sonya responded to all of our emails promptly and we had multiple meetings with her when we were home. Sonya helped bring every vision I had to life and have the reception I had always dreamed about. The night of our wedding, every time I turned around, Sonya and her staff were there making sure that we had everything that we needed. I could go on and on about our experience with Sonya as she was just so incredible to work with.

Scott Allen’s catering is delicious! I have a food allergy and Scott created a menu that I didn’t have to think about it because I could eat everything that was served. We had a raw bar, passed hors d'oeuvres, and our dinner options were delicious. Our guests raved about our food!

West Dennis Yacht Club is a beautiful location with outstanding staff who go above and beyond and food that is outstanding. We were able to have the reception of our dreams here and would highly recommend WDYC to anyone looking for a true Cape Cod wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Corah · Married on 04/07/2018

WDYC is beautiful in every way. The quality and professionalism is unique to each couples needs and wants. Sonya and the staff are great.

West Dennis Yacht Club 17
    Sent on 06/20/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/23/2017

We had our wedding last month at the West Dennis Yacht Club and could not have been happier. We knew after visiting the yacht club it would be perfect for our wedding, being situated right on the marina and with a nautical yet causal vibe. We worked with Sonya who was absolutely amazing and went above and beyond in so many ways to make sure that our wedding was perfect. Everything went so smoothly. The prices were so reasonable and it truly was an amazing value. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a nautical cape cod wedding!

Sent on 10/16/2017

The venue is absolutely breathtaking. Situated right on the water with the picturesque backdrop of boats, West Dennis beach and if you hit it right with the weather, you get a beautiful sunset. All our guest commented on how great the venue was for a wedding.

In preparation for the big day we worked extensively with Sonja in planning the whole day. Sonja was great to work with. She listened well, spent the night of the ceremony running around making sure everything was set for us and our guests. Sonja even went out of her way to make sure we had our dinner, desert and vino.

Highly recommend the WDYC and Sonja.

Sent on 10/31/2015
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Kreisher · Married on 09/21/2019

Perfect Cape Cod Venue

My husband and I wanted a venue that allowed guests to see and feel classic Cape Cod. It was clear when we walked through the doors of the yacht club that it was the perfect venue for our wedding of approximately 160 guests. The space is beautiful and the large deck and lawn are great for the cocktail hour and ceremony. The venue is primarily an operating yacht club but the space is transformed for the limited weddings it hosts each year. Sonya (the venue coordinator) is included with the space - she is very relaxed throughout the whole process and will help you to turn the space into your dream wedding. When I walked into the space the night of our wedding I was speechless - Sonya did an outstanding job putting everything exactly the way we had discussed (and even better than I had imagined). The night of the wedding Sonya was always there if I needed something - including handing me bride/groom tissues before we headed out to the ceremony. And you can't beat Scott Allen's catering - the food was even better than we remembered when we tasted it during the trial and guests are still raving about it. The staff the whole evening was so attentive and friendly and I couldn't have imagined a more perfect venue team to work with. You should absolutely consider this amazing venue for your wedding if you want your guests to experience and love Cape Cod - it couldn't have been more perfect.

West Dennis Yacht Club 18