West 88th Productions Reviews

8 | Pomona, NY

8 Reviews for West 88th Productions

Noah · Married on 08/13/2016

Josh is without a doubt the best videographer in the NYC area. He memorialized our special day with amazing footage and captured so many little moments that we will get to relive for the rest of our lives. Hire him!

Sent on 10/17/2016

Tony · Married on 08/05/2016

Great Skill . Great Customer Service!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Meaghan · Married on 07/15/2016

Just book him! Josh was amazing and we had so much fun getting to know him. The highlight video was what sold me, we didn't want your typical boring video, he puts his personal touch on things while making sure its everything you want. He was so easy to work with and absolutely one of our favorite vendors. Trust me, you wont be disappointed.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Jenna · Married on 05/21/2016

I would recommend Josh Adler and West 88th Productions to anyone getting married. He was so professional yet down to earth and friendly at the same time. He knew exactly what we wanted and he delivered a video I know we will treasure forever!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

West 88th was beyond professional. I was blown away by the quality. We are so grateful to West 88th for capturing our special day!

Jaime · Married on 08/27/2015

West 88th Production is an amazing company. The video they made for my wedding really captured all the moments we wanted and the unexpected ones which made it so special. I would recommend Josh Adler and West 88th production anyone looking to get an amazing video at an amazing value.

Kimberly · Married on 03/20/2016

We couldn't be more thrilled with Josh and West 88th Productions. The video is amazing (I really really really recommend the highlight video) He really knows how to capture who you are and what you're all about. We met him at a bridal show and knew after 30 seconds that he was our guy. Someone else said "Just book him" - we second that! LOVE!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Noah · Married on 01/01/2017

1.0

Hi, we were married eleven months ago and he never completed the video. He sent us raw footage after ten months and never completed the edited video we were promised. He was a very nice guy at the wedding so I have no idea what happened in terms of him completing the video. Don't hire this guy because you'll never get what he promised. Good luck and enjoy your wedding day!

Sent on 12/20/2017