Wendy J Studios Reviews

Wendy J Studios 3
  • Kevin

Kevin Feingold · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding pictures

Wendy and her team were so amazing and professional. We had a photographer and videographer. Both were great and so easy to work with. They took all the picture we asked them to take and also took lots of great candid shots. All the pictures looked great. Thank you Wendy, Gonzalo, and everyone on your team.

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hoffer · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful pictures

We were very happy with the photographer (Tony), and our pictures. We received the USB stick of our photos within a week. I would definitely recommend Wendy J Studios.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! Tony and I are so glad that you were happy and it was a pleasure working with you!!!

D M G · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional

We had a great experience with Wendy J Studios. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and made sure we were organized. Our photographer was professional and patient. Love our pictures and highly recoemmend this studio.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

Gonzalo from Wendy J Studios was amazing! We had a wonderful time working with him and highly recommend Wendy J to all! Fran and David

Sent on 05/21/2018
    Wendy J Studios 4
    Wendy J Studios 5
    Wendy J Studios 6

Alison Weinstein · Married on 05/15/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Wendy J is the most amazing photographer and videographer! We used Gonzalo who was so easy to work with and has the most amazing eye. My pictures for my daughters bat mitzvah cake beyond my wildest dreams. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tony · Married on 04/13/2018

Wendy was wonderful in helping us build the package that was ideal for us. Gonzalo made the experience fun!750

Sent on 04/23/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Tony!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

john · Married on 04/06/2018

The wedding was beautiful and the Pictures were amazing. Gonzalo was amazing and made sure that he took pictures of everyone at the party. All of the shots were in focus, clear, and he captured so many live action photos.
    We will cherish these pictures and the memories they represent.
    Wendy J Studios and Gonzalo

Sent on 04/27/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you John!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

Elena · Married on 01/28/2018

Wendy J Studios was absolutely amazing! They treated us great. Very Professional!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Elana ! Can't wait to see your album when it is completed :)

Marla · event on 10/15/2017

I highly recommend Wendy J Studios. Wendy is very professional and hard working and trust worthy. She takes the stress out of your big day.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Adriane · event on 11/21/2015

Hiring Wendy J. Studios for my daughter's bat mitzvah was the best decision. The Photographer captured so many special moments during the event, was very easy to work with and very professional. I can't wait to see the complete video and finish my album. I would hire them again 100% for any of my photographic needs.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Adriane...looking forward to designing your album !

Joanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Wendy J Studios did a fantastic job at my son's Bar Mitzvah. The photographer was literally everywhere all night and really took the time to capture wonderful moments both posed and candid. The photos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire. :)

Joanna Harris

Sent on 12/09/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna! Cannot wait to put your album together :)

Ramona · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so pleased with our wedding pictures and especially our photographer-Gonzalo. He was so detailed, artistic , very easy to work with and our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Wendy J Studios; the entire process was very professional. They were prompt with responses and the pricing was phenomenal.
    Thank you for capturing our beautiful moments!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank you Ramona! So glad you were happy...new you would be :) XOXOXO

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Wendy J Studios for our wedding photographer by recommendation from the hotel. Toni was our photographer and he was ON POINT! He was able to capture some very special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend Wend J Studios to anyone looking for a quality photographer at as reasonable price.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Yes Tony is awesome, we are lucky to have him :) I am so glad you are happy...enjoy your photos!!

Maria · event on 08/22/2015

Working with Wendy and Gonzalo was a pleasure. The experience was excellent and our pictures are so fantastic, that they are beyond words. We had formal and candids taken: the reuslt was nothing short of artistic.

Sent on 09/23/2015

This company is worth every penny! What an amazing job Gonzalo and Wendy j performed for our wedding! Our pictures are priceless and definitely romantic! They didn't miss a thing! Such amazing and caring people too! Highly recommend! I love looking at our photos! Our video just left me speechless!!!! Everlasting memories that they captured! Thank you so much!!! From the minute I met Wendy, I knew we made the right choice and we were not proven wrong!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Elana · event on 04/18/2015

We had the most wonderful experience working with Wendy J. Studios! Wendy was a pleasure to work with, always quick to respond to our inquiries and offered very affordable pricing. Gonzalo, our photographer, took absolutely beautiful photographs and was a pleasure at both our pre-shoot and the event. Sean, our videographer, did not miss a beat and fully captured all of the emotion and energy of our night. We love our "teaser" and can't wait to see the full video. I highly recommend Wendy J. Studios!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Laura · Married on 04/09/2015

Fantastic experience!

Such a wonderful experience from start to finish with this team! Years later, I'm still looking back on the pictures and the whole experience with such great memories. The pictures are fantastic, all these great shots, and the entire experience with the photographer was top notch. Well done!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sandra · event on 03/08/2015

From the very beginning, working with Wendy J Studios had been amazing. Wendy is fabulous to deal with, and Gonzalo, our photographer, and Robert our videographer were such a pleasure to work with as well! I had guests telling me what a pleasure Gonzalo was to work with during out family photos and throughout the event. The whole team was extremely professional, punctual, courteous, and I can't say enough great things about our experience. We made a great choice; I would highly recommend Wendy J Studios for your next event!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Happy clients are the reason I love my job :)

Phenomenal! Would recommend 100 % .
    Could not have been more responsive and always there to capture the moment!
    Sergio was terrific! He didn't miss a beat!
    We were truly impressed by Him and this Company!
    He captured every moment!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/30/2015

Wendy and her team are amazing! The video was fantastic and the photos were beautiful. The staff were professional and great to work with. They managed to capture every special moment without interfering at all. We were so impressed and so grateful to have them on our special day. You can't go wrong with Wendy J Studios!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It has been a pleasure working with you!!!
  • User4889050 · event on 12/20/2014

We loved working with David. He was extremely nice and very professional. My daughter and him "clicked" instantly. I highly recommend him.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Beverly!! Cannot wait to see your finished album!!

dora · event on 12/20/2014

awesoeme company wendy and jay were very helpful kind and accomodating. They remembered that it was my event and were eager to please Gonzalo was fabulous@!!! HIghly recommended - Beautiful work!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Dora!! Loved working with you and your family !)

Rhonda · event on 12/06/2014

Wendy J Studios was professional, reliable and easy to work with! I have another Mitzvah coming up in 2017 and have booked them already. Our photographer was great. He got all the pictures we asked him too and so many more it's been hard to choose for the album. Wendy went above and beyond to make sure my family had what we needed for the special day. I would highly recommend them and often do.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Rhonda for your kind words!! Cannot wait to work together again in 2017 !!

Marisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Wendy J listened and understood everything we wanted. Everything that was promised happened. Our photographer was outstanding and patient! The pictures were ready by the end of the week. The pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Marisa! Can't wait to start on your album :)

Brilliasol · Married on 09/20/2014

I do not live in Florida and I did not have to worry at all in the services provided! My photographer and videographer were very professional and knowledgable. Love love love my pictures!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Bri! Your video is on the way and I am sure you will enjoy it just as much as your photos!!