Wendy J Studios Reviews

69 | Boca Raton, FL

69 Reviews for Wendy J Studios

• Charmaine

Charmaine Cooper · Getting married on 06/11/2021

Wendy and Tony are the best!!

It was such a pleasure working with Wendy and Tony! Tony was the photographer for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party celebration. Let me tell you, Tony is an AMAZING photographer!! I was a nervous wreck but Tony was so calm and cool and he captured EVERY amazing moment! When you look through the pictures, you feel like you were there! There was a quick dance off with my nephews and I was pleasantly surprised that he was able to capture that awesome moment! Tony is truly gifted and he has an eye for detail. ALL of his pictures were stunningly beautiful!!!! They blew me away!! It was so much fun working with Tony!! Although the party was 3 weeks ago, the guests are still talking about the party and the pictures!! Thank you Wendy and Tony for making my parents' 50th wedding anniversary celebration a time that they will never forget!! You guys are the best!!!!

Sent on 12/16/2019

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Charmaine for your kind words!!! Tony and I loved working with you and your family on your BEAUTIFUL party!!

Jodi · Married on 11/09/2020

Excellent experience and will use them again for sure.

We really enjoyed working with Wendy and her staff. Gonzalo and Shawn were amazing and did not miss a beat. The album and video tuned out wonderful. We will for sure use wendy again for our sons bar mitzvah in 2022.

Sent on 01/13/2020

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jodi!! We all look forward to working with you again in 2022 :)
  • Amber

Amber Hersh · Married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful!

From start to finish - the photos, professionalism, and flexability with our calendar was seamless! Dave didn't miss a single MOMENT of the night. His photos capture the true feeling of our daughter's Bat Mitzvah - and convey the incredible HAPPINESS we all felt that evening. Wendy was also a pleasure to work with. She was helpful beyond the scope of photography - and really helped me feel at ease through the entire process.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Amber! it was a pleasure working with you too!! So glad you are happy :)

Lynda Frost · Married on 10/26/2019

Nothing less that incredible!

Dave from Wendy J Studios was professional, easygoing, and communicative, and his photos were absolutely gorgeous! He captured the feel of the party and each and every picture was great! He took over 1200 pictures and there were really no bad photos. Honestly not one bad picture! What a wonderful experience!
    And I must add that I hired them 3 weeks before my party and Wendy was incredibly fair with her pricing. Excellent experience, I can’t wait to use them again!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Lynda! So glad you were happy and it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you in the future :)
  • Kevin

Kevin Feingold · Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding pictures

Wendy and her team were so amazing and professional. We had a photographer and videographer. Both were great and so easy to work with. They took all the picture we asked them to take and also took lots of great candid shots. All the pictures looked great. Thank you Wendy, Gonzalo, and everyone on your team.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Kevin! You and Shari were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to hear that you liked your photos. Thank you for the kind words!!
  • Cheryl

Cheryl Hoffer · Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful pictures

We were very happy with the photographer (Tony), and our pictures. We received the USB stick of our photos within a week. I would definitely recommend Wendy J Studios.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! Tony and I are so glad that you were happy and it was a pleasure working with you!!!

D M G · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional

We had a great experience with Wendy J Studios. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and made sure we were organized. Our photographer was professional and patient. Love our pictures and highly recoemmend this studio.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

Gonzalo from Wendy J Studios was amazing! We had a wonderful time working with him and highly recommend Wendy J to all! Fran and David

Sent on 05/21/2018

Alison Weinstein · Married on 05/15/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Wendy J is the most amazing photographer and videographer! We used Gonzalo who was so easy to work with and has the most amazing eye. My pictures for my daughters bat mitzvah cake beyond my wildest dreams. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Tony · Married on 04/13/2018

Wendy was wonderful in helping us build the package that was ideal for us. Gonzalo made the experience fun!750

Sent on 04/23/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Tony!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

john · Married on 04/06/2018

The wedding was beautiful and the Pictures were amazing. Gonzalo was amazing and made sure that he took pictures of everyone at the party. All of the shots were in focus, clear, and he captured so many live action photos.
    We will cherish these pictures and the memories they represent.
    Wendy J Studios and Gonzalo

Sent on 04/27/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you John!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

Elena · Married on 01/28/2018

Wendy J Studios was absolutely amazing! They treated us great. Very Professional!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Elana ! Can't wait to see your album when it is completed :)

Marla · event on: 10/15/2017

I highly recommend Wendy J Studios. Wendy is very professional and hard working and trust worthy. She takes the stress out of your big day.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Adriane · event on: 11/21/2015

Hiring Wendy J. Studios for my daughter's bat mitzvah was the best decision. The Photographer captured so many special moments during the event, was very easy to work with and very professional. I can't wait to see the complete video and finish my album. I would hire them again 100% for any of my photographic needs.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Adriane...looking forward to designing your album !

Joanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Wendy J Studios did a fantastic job at my son's Bar Mitzvah. The photographer was literally everywhere all night and really took the time to capture wonderful moments both posed and candid. The photos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire. :)

Joanna Harris

Sent on 12/09/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna! Cannot wait to put your album together :)

Ramona · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so pleased with our wedding pictures and especially our photographer-Gonzalo. He was so detailed, artistic , very easy to work with and our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Wendy J Studios; the entire process was very professional. They were prompt with responses and the pricing was phenomenal.
    Thank you for capturing our beautiful moments!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank you Ramona! So glad you were happy...new you would be :) XOXOXO

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Wendy J Studios for our wedding photographer by recommendation from the hotel. Toni was our photographer and he was ON POINT! He was able to capture some very special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend Wend J Studios to anyone looking for a quality photographer at as reasonable price.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Yes Tony is awesome, we are lucky to have him :) I am so glad you are happy...enjoy your photos!!

Maria · event on: 08/22/2015

Working with Wendy and Gonzalo was a pleasure. The experience was excellent and our pictures are so fantastic, that they are beyond words. We had formal and candids taken: the reuslt was nothing short of artistic.

Sent on 09/23/2015

This company is worth every penny! What an amazing job Gonzalo and Wendy j performed for our wedding! Our pictures are priceless and definitely romantic! They didn't miss a thing! Such amazing and caring people too! Highly recommend! I love looking at our photos! Our video just left me speechless!!!! Everlasting memories that they captured! Thank you so much!!! From the minute I met Wendy, I knew we made the right choice and we were not proven wrong!!!

Sent on 07/01/2015

Elana · event on: 04/18/2015

We had the most wonderful experience working with Wendy J. Studios! Wendy was a pleasure to work with, always quick to respond to our inquiries and offered very affordable pricing. Gonzalo, our photographer, took absolutely beautiful photographs and was a pleasure at both our pre-shoot and the event. Sean, our videographer, did not miss a beat and fully captured all of the emotion and energy of our night. We love our "teaser" and can't wait to see the full video. I highly recommend Wendy J. Studios!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Laura · Married on 04/09/2015

Fantastic experience!

Such a wonderful experience from start to finish with this team! Years later, I'm still looking back on the pictures and the whole experience with such great memories. The pictures are fantastic, all these great shots, and the entire experience with the photographer was top notch. Well done!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sandra · event on: 03/08/2015

From the very beginning, working with Wendy J Studios had been amazing. Wendy is fabulous to deal with, and Gonzalo, our photographer, and Robert our videographer were such a pleasure to work with as well! I had guests telling me what a pleasure Gonzalo was to work with during out family photos and throughout the event. The whole team was extremely professional, punctual, courteous, and I can't say enough great things about our experience. We made a great choice; I would highly recommend Wendy J Studios for your next event!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Happy clients are the reason I love my job :)

Phenomenal! Would recommend 100 % .
    Could not have been more responsive and always there to capture the moment!
    Sergio was terrific! He didn't miss a beat!
    We were truly impressed by Him and this Company!
    He captured every moment!

Sent on 02/20/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/30/2015

Wendy and her team are amazing! The video was fantastic and the photos were beautiful. The staff were professional and great to work with. They managed to capture every special moment without interfering at all. We were so impressed and so grateful to have them on our special day. You can't go wrong with Wendy J Studios!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It has been a pleasure working with you!!!
  • User4889050 · event on: 12/20/2014

We loved working with David. He was extremely nice and very professional. My daughter and him "clicked" instantly. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Beverly!! Cannot wait to see your finished album!!