Wendy J Studios Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Crystal
    Crystal M. Married on 07/30/2022

Very Professional Team!

I am very pleased I ended up hiring Wendy to capture the special moments of my daughters very special day! From the very first consultation I had with Wendy she was always professional, patient, and informative. The photographer who worked my event was Tiffany, and she was AMAZING! My family loved her. She arrived early to the venue, she was organized, very thorough, and did a great job all night long NON stop!!!! I couldn't have been happier with my choice. I definitely recommend Wendy J Studios.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Crystal for your kind words!! We were honored to be a part of it...your daughter looked beautiful, and so did you!!!
    Vsa Married on 07/02/2022

Extremely accommodating and thoughtful

Wendy was very easy to communicate with she always responded right away. With so many moving parts it was comforting knowing she was on it!
    Brooke A. Married on 06/11/2022

Great experience!

From beginning to end, every interaction I had with Wendy J Studios was incredible! I always had quick email responses and they were always on top of my wedding day details. Once the wedding day arrived, Gonzalo (photo) and Jason (video) showed up with their smiling faces ready to capture my day. I don’t remember them even taking a break for a minute because they were always snapping photos/video of not only my husband and I, but our guests and the wedding venue. I received a sneak peek of my photos the day after my wedding which was so nice! Once we saw all of the photos and videos, we were so happy with how they all turned out! We will cherish our photos and video forever. Thank you Wendy J Studios!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words ! My staff and I loved working with you and your family and you looked gorgeous! The pictures absolutely reflected the fun and love that was shared by your friends and family that night :)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Sherri K. Married on 05/28/2022

Wendy J Studios. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wendy and her talented and professional photographers and videographers did an OUTSTANDING JOB at BOTH my daughters Bat Mitzvahs!!! 100%%%%%% RECOMMEND!!!! Loved working with Wendy and her top notch team!! And the pictures and video's (and pre Bat Mitzvah photo shoot) came out fabulous!!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Sherri for your kind words! We loved working with you and your family too! Thanks for being a pleasure to work with :)
    Linsey Married on 05/21/2022

Bar mitzvah

Wendy J did the most incredible start to finish job. Gonzolo did my sons preshoot on a tennis court and the photos came out gorgeous. Wendy did our montage and it was perfect. Dave covered the actually bar mitzvah and did not miss one single shot. Every minute of the event was captured with the most beautiful photos. We are so appreciative! Dave was the very best!!!!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Linsey for your kind words! We all loved working with you and your family! Mazel Tov!
    Brad D. Married on 04/30/2022

Amazing work for a 3 boy Bnai Mitzvah

Wendy and her team of photographer where amazing. We had a 3 family Bnai Mitzvah service and party and her photographers did an amazing job with what I can only consider was a logistical nightmare wrangling all the families :-). Most important of all, the photo came out amazing and all 3 families are extremely happy with the final results.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thanks Brad!! We are so glad it all worked out and that all 3 families are happy!! It was a pleasure to work with you :)
    Charmaine C. Married on 06/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wendy and Tony are the best!!

It was such a pleasure working with Wendy and Tony! Tony was the photographer for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary party celebration. Let me tell you, Tony is an AMAZING photographer!! I was a nervous wreck but Tony was so calm and cool and he captured EVERY amazing moment! When you look through the pictures, you feel like you were there! There was a quick dance off with my nephews and I was pleasantly surprised that he was able to capture that awesome moment! Tony is truly gifted and he has an eye for detail. ALL of his pictures were stunningly beautiful!!!! They blew me away!! It was so much fun working with Tony!! Although the party was 3 weeks ago, the guests are still talking about the party and the pictures!! Thank you Wendy and Tony for making my parents' 50th wedding anniversary celebration a time that they will never forget!! You guys are the best!!!!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Charmaine for your kind words!!! Tony and I loved working with you and your family on your BEAUTIFUL party!!
    Jodi Married on 11/09/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent experience and will use them again for sure.

We really enjoyed working with Wendy and her staff. Gonzalo and Shawn were amazing and did not miss a beat. The album and video tuned out wonderful. We will for sure use wendy again for our sons bar mitzvah in 2022.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Jodi!! We all look forward to working with you again in 2022 :)
  • Amber
    Amber H. Married on 11/01/2020

Wonderful!

From start to finish - the photos, professionalism, and flexability with our calendar was seamless! Dave didn't miss a single MOMENT of the night. His photos capture the true feeling of our daughter's Bat Mitzvah - and convey the incredible HAPPINESS we all felt that evening. Wendy was also a pleasure to work with. She was helpful beyond the scope of photography - and really helped me feel at ease through the entire process.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much for your kind words Amber! it was a pleasure working with you too!! So glad you are happy :)
  • Melinda
    Melinda P. Married on 03/07/2020

The BEST Photographer and Videographer around

I highly recommend Wendy and her company. They have now handled two events for my family. We have a very large family and her team had to manage lots of family photos. Probably more than most events. They did a great job and I hired them for the 2nd event two years later. I highly recommend them. I shopped around multiple places for the first even and Wendy was not only reasonably priced but reputable. Thank you for turning both days into memories we will always cherish

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you SO much Melinda for your kind words!! It was a pleasure working with you and your family..it always means so much when families come back to us a 2nd time to celebrate their Simchas with us!!
    Lynda F. Married on 10/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Nothing less that incredible!

Dave from Wendy J Studios was professional, easygoing, and communicative, and his photos were absolutely gorgeous! He captured the feel of the party and each and every picture was great! He took over 1200 pictures and there were really no bad photos. Honestly not one bad picture! What a wonderful experience!
    And I must add that I hired them 3 weeks before my party and Wendy was incredibly fair with her pricing. Excellent experience, I can’t wait to use them again!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Lynda! So glad you were happy and it was our pleasure to help. We look forward to working with you in the future :)
  • Kevin
    Kevin F. Married on 10/12/2019

Wedding pictures

Wendy and her team were so amazing and professional. We had a photographer and videographer. Both were great and so easy to work with. They took all the picture we asked them to take and also took lots of great candid shots. All the pictures looked great. Thank you Wendy, Gonzalo, and everyone on your team.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Kevin! You and Shari were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to hear that you liked your photos. Thank you for the kind words!!
  • Cheryl
    Cheryl H. Married on 06/23/2019

Beautiful pictures

We were very happy with the photographer (Tony), and our pictures. We received the USB stick of our photos within a week. I would definitely recommend Wendy J Studios.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Cheryl! Tony and I are so glad that you were happy and it was a pleasure working with you!!!

D M Married on 10/19/2018

Professional

We had a great experience with Wendy J Studios. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and made sure we were organized. Our photographer was professional and patient. Love our pictures and highly recoemmend this studio.
  • F
    Fran Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Gonzalo from Wendy J Studios was amazing! We had a wonderful time working with him and highly recommend Wendy J to all! Fran and David
    Alison W. Married on 05/15/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Wendy J is the most amazing photographer and videographer! We used Gonzalo who was so easy to work with and has the most amazing eye. My pictures for my daughters bat mitzvah cake beyond my wildest dreams. I would highly recommend her!
    Tony Married on 04/13/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wendy was wonderful in helping us build the package that was ideal for us. Gonzalo made the experience fun!750

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Tony!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)
    John Married on 04/06/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The wedding was beautiful and the Pictures were amazing. Gonzalo was amazing and made sure that he took pictures of everyone at the party. All of the shots were in focus, clear, and he captured so many live action photos.
    We will cherish these pictures and the memories they represent.
    Wendy J Studios and Gonzalo

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you John!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)
    Elena Married on 01/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wendy J Studios was absolutely amazing! They treated us great. Very Professional!

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Elana ! Can't wait to see your album when it is completed :)
    Marla Event on: 10/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I highly recommend Wendy J Studios. Wendy is very professional and hard working and trust worthy. She takes the stress out of your big day.
    Adriane Event on: 11/21/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hiring Wendy J. Studios for my daughter's bat mitzvah was the best decision. The Photographer captured so many special moments during the event, was very easy to work with and very professional. I can't wait to see the complete video and finish my album. I would hire them again 100% for any of my photographic needs.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Adriane...looking forward to designing your album !
    Joanna Married on 11/14/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wendy J Studios did a fantastic job at my son's Bar Mitzvah. The photographer was literally everywhere all night and really took the time to capture wonderful moments both posed and candid. The photos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire. :)

Joanna Harris

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna! Cannot wait to put your album together :)
    Ramona Married on 10/10/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We were so pleased with our wedding pictures and especially our photographer-Gonzalo. He was so detailed, artistic , very easy to work with and our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Wendy J Studios; the entire process was very professional. They were prompt with responses and the pricing was phenomenal.
    Thank you for capturing our beautiful moments!

Thank you Ramona! So glad you were happy...new you would be :) XOXOXO
    Michelle Married on 09/12/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We used Wendy J Studios for our wedding photographer by recommendation from the hotel. Toni was our photographer and he was ON POINT! He was able to capture some very special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend Wend J Studios to anyone looking for a quality photographer at as reasonable price.

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Yes Tony is awesome, we are lucky to have him :) I am so glad you are happy...enjoy your photos!!
    Maria Event on: 08/22/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Working with Wendy and Gonzalo was a pleasure. The experience was excellent and our pictures are so fantastic, that they are beyond words. We had formal and candids taken: the reuslt was nothing short of artistic.
illustration stars