Wendy J Studios Reviews

Wendy J Studios 2
Wendy J Studios 3

D M G · Married on 10/19/2018

Professional

We had a great experience with Wendy J Studios. Wendy was a pleasure to work with and made sure we were organized. Our photographer was professional and patient. Love our pictures and highly recoemmend this studio.

• F

Fran · Married on 05/19/2018

Gonzalo from Wendy J Studios was amazing! We had a wonderful time working with him and highly recommend Wendy J to all! Fran and David

Wendy J Studios 4
    Wendy J Studios 5
    Wendy J Studios 6

Alison Weinstein · Married on 05/15/2018

Best Photographer Ever

Wendy J is the most amazing photographer and videographer! We used Gonzalo who was so easy to work with and has the most amazing eye. My pictures for my daughters bat mitzvah cake beyond my wildest dreams. I would highly recommend her!

Tony · Married on 04/13/2018

Wendy was wonderful in helping us build the package that was ideal for us. Gonzalo made the experience fun!750

Sent on 04/23/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Tony!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

john · Married on 04/06/2018

The wedding was beautiful and the Pictures were amazing. Gonzalo was amazing and made sure that he took pictures of everyone at the party. All of the shots were in focus, clear, and he captured so many live action photos.
    We will cherish these pictures and the memories they represent.
    Wendy J Studios and Gonzalo

Sent on 04/27/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you John!!! It was our honor to be a part of your special day :)

Elena · Married on 01/28/2018

Wendy J Studios was absolutely amazing! They treated us great. Very Professional!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Elana ! Can't wait to see your album when it is completed :)

Joanna · Married on 11/14/2015

Wendy J Studios did a fantastic job at my son's Bar Mitzvah. The photographer was literally everywhere all night and really took the time to capture wonderful moments both posed and candid. The photos exceeded our expectations and we would definitely highly recommend them to anyone looking to hire. :)

Joanna Harris

Sent on 12/09/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Joanna! Cannot wait to put your album together :)

Ramona · Married on 10/10/2015

We were so pleased with our wedding pictures and especially our photographer-Gonzalo. He was so detailed, artistic , very easy to work with and our guests loved him.
    We highly recommend Wendy J Studios; the entire process was very professional. They were prompt with responses and the pricing was phenomenal.
    Thank you for capturing our beautiful moments!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Thank you Ramona! So glad you were happy...new you would be :) XOXOXO

Michelle · Married on 09/12/2015

We used Wendy J Studios for our wedding photographer by recommendation from the hotel. Toni was our photographer and he was ON POINT! He was able to capture some very special moments that we will cherish for a lifetime. I would recommend Wend J Studios to anyone looking for a quality photographer at as reasonable price.

Sent on 09/25/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Michelle! Yes Tony is awesome, we are lucky to have him :) I am so glad you are happy...enjoy your photos!!

This company is worth every penny! What an amazing job Gonzalo and Wendy j performed for our wedding! Our pictures are priceless and definitely romantic! They didn't miss a thing! Such amazing and caring people too! Highly recommend! I love looking at our photos! Our video just left me speechless!!!! Everlasting memories that they captured! Thank you so much!!! From the minute I met Wendy, I knew we made the right choice and we were not proven wrong!!!

Phenomenal! Would recommend 100 % .
    Could not have been more responsive and always there to capture the moment!
    Sergio was terrific! He didn't miss a beat!
    We were truly impressed by Him and this Company!
    He captured every moment!

Jennifer · Married on 01/30/2015

Wendy and her team are amazing! The video was fantastic and the photos were beautiful. The staff were professional and great to work with. They managed to capture every special moment without interfering at all. We were so impressed and so grateful to have them on our special day. You can't go wrong with Wendy J Studios!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Jennifer! It has been a pleasure working with you!!!

Sandra · event on: 03/08/2015

From the very beginning, working with Wendy J Studios had been amazing. Wendy is fabulous to deal with, and Gonzalo, our photographer, and Robert our videographer were such a pleasure to work with as well! I had guests telling me what a pleasure Gonzalo was to work with during out family photos and throughout the event. The whole team was extremely professional, punctual, courteous, and I can't say enough great things about our experience. We made a great choice; I would highly recommend Wendy J Studios for your next event!

Sent on 03/18/2015

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! Happy clients are the reason I love my job :)

Marisa · Married on 09/27/2014

Wendy J listened and understood everything we wanted. Everything that was promised happened. Our photographer was outstanding and patient! The pictures were ready by the end of the week. The pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Marisa! Can't wait to start on your album :)

Brilliasol · Married on 09/20/2014

I do not live in Florida and I did not have to worry at all in the services provided! My photographer and videographer were very professional and knowledgable. Love love love my pictures!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Bri! Your video is on the way and I am sure you will enjoy it just as much as your photos!!

Kathleen · Married on 05/10/2014

This company was awesome to work with...extremely friendly and very professional! Our Wedding album came out beautiful!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Kathleen! It was a pleasure working with you :)

Kevin · Married on 02/17/2014

Leah came out to photograph our wedding. She was very nice to work with and knew just when to be around and when "not" to be around as my beautiful bride was getting ready and things were a little "hectic"... The photos turned out great and I couldn't say more about the experience. Leah even offered to stick around after the time was up to photograph us getting into the limo. Don't hesitate to book them!

Alison · Married on 10/05/2013

It was a pleasure working with Wendy J Studio's for my wedding. The photos came out beautiful! I would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank You Alison ! Enjoy your album for years to come :)

Aileen · Married on 06/15/2013

Wendy J Studios provided photography for our wedding in June at the Jupiter Beach Resort. Hiring Wendy was the best decision we made. I met with MANY photographers before I hired Wendy and her team. When we first met with Wendy she asked me what my style was. I had no idea what I wanted or what kind of style I had. SO she showed me a bunch of different photos and asked me which ones I liked the most to try and figure me out. Every photo I picked out was from the same photographer-Gonzalo. And he was amazing!!!

Throughtout the entire planning process, Wendy was attentive, friendly, helpful, professional, responsive (very quick) and overall very easy to work with. I never felt overwhelmed. Her response time was unbelievable. If I called she either answered or called right back. If I sent an email, she responded quiickly. I never felt like I was not her top priority.

As for Gonzalo- welll he was awesome! He listened and made great recommendations. His photos are incredible, but he wasn't bossy. All of my guests made comments about how great and easy going he was. To be honest for the most part I didn't even realize he was there!!! So when I got all of the photos I was shocked at all of the moments he captured. I have been to weddings where the photographer is everywhere and in the way, but Gonzalo did an unbelievable job capturing our big day.

Without reservation, I recommend Wendy J Studios any photography needs. Youwill not be dissapointed.

Sent on 09/20/2013

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Aileen for such a wonderful review-this is why I LOVE MY JOB!!!! It was mine and Gonzalo's pleasure to be a part of your beautiful wedding day. Stay in touch!!!!!

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2013

We hired Wendy J Studios to be our wedding videographer for our wedding on May 26, 2013 in Boca Raton. Wendy was extremely helpful during the planning process. I have to say that we did not have a big budget for a video, but after lots of advice that it was worth it, we decided to do it. Wendy was extremely helpful and flexible in ensuring we stayed within our small budget. Also, being a destination bride from Boston, communication was extremely important to me, and Wendy eased my mind with being so helpful and always being so quick to follow up. We went over all of the things that were important for us to capture. Brett was assigned to our wedding and he was fantastic! He captured everything we wanted, without being intrusive. He did a great job. We just received the video only a few days ago and have already watched it multiple times! We are very happy with the editing, what Brett captured, the music in the video, etc. It is perfect! The video brings us back to our wedding day and we get to re-live it all over again. Highly recommend for videography services!

Sent on 07/21/2013

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thank you Jessica!! It was such a pleasure to be a part of your special day, and I'm so glad that you are enjoying your video-I knew you'd love it :)

We were very lucky to come across Wendy in our search for a wedding photographer. She was recommended to us by their sister company. First of all, Wendy is extremely responsive and flexible, which is great when dealing with so many different vendors. Second, Gonzalo and Ricky were amazing to work with. Gonzalo had great vision and ideas of where to stand, how to pose but he was also open to my ideas. It was a great mix of personalities and the pictures are AMAZING! This vendor is very reasonable and the quality of the work is outstanding. I highly recommend their services.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Wendy J Studios's reply:

THANK YOU!!!!!!! I hope our paths cross again in the near future!
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 04/19/2013

Wendy J Studios did an amazing job at out wedding at the Jupiter Beach Resort. We get nothing but compliments on our wedding pictures as well as out photographer, Gonzalo. Gonzalo did an absolutely wonderful job!! All of our guests adored him!! We lost out wedding rings in the sand
    (we eventually found them) before the ceremony and Gonzalo was extremely sympathetic and helped us stay focused for our formal pictures. He is so kind, professional, and has a magnetic personality that our guests are still talking about several months later.

Sent on 06/26/2013

Wendy J Studios's reply:

Thanks Caroline! You two are a beautiful couple. Gonzalo is so passionate about what he does-I will be sure to share this with him!!

Lauren · Married on 04/13/2013

Wendy picked the best photographer for exactly what kind of style we wanted, he was great and did an amazing job for a great price!! We highly recommend them!!!

Absolutely Amazing!!!! Wendy J was professional, friendly and helped make our wedding day perfect!

Tom · Married on 09/28/2012

Gonzolo was our photographer from Wendy J and he was just excellent to work with and the photos could not have turned out any better - they are just beautiful and priceless....