Wendy Duncan Ministries Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Joann M. Getting married on 07/08/2022

Absolutely Wonderful!!!!

We are so grateful to have found Wendy to perform our Wedding Ceremony! She went out of her way to meet all of our needs and made our day very special!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Joann, it was such a pleasure!!! Loved your love story! Just the best!!! It isn't often that people find love twice with the same person:)
    Samuel Married on 10/02/2021

Had a great quick little wedding on a short notice!

We wanted a quick and simple wedding and were able to set it up on a short notice and Wendy was very easy to work with.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam! Loved meeting you and Erika! What a perfect location on a perfect fall day!
    Shari A. Married on 09/25/2021

Renewal of Vows - 50th Anniversary

We would highly recommend to anyone, Wendy Duncan officiating at any weddings or anniversary celebrations.

She was such a delight and sweet person!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Shari! I will forever remember your stories of your lives together:) With love...WD
  • Alondra
    Alondra T. Married on 09/18/2021

She is Amazing!!

Wendy is simply amazing! She is kind, thoughtful and brings your ideas into creating your own unique ceremony! Thanks to Wendy, our ceremony was beautiful and more than we could have imagined.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Oh Alondra...SO happy that your happy day finally came, despite COVID! You looked absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wishing you ALL the very best!!! WD
  • Nicole
    Nicole K. Married on 08/14/2021

Simple and amazing

Amazing layout of the ceremony, my now husband and I where going to do personalized vows, but Wendy provide vows for us to repeat which had everything we wanted to say to each other. I couldn't have asked for more!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole!!! I truly meant it that I have never seen a couple gaze into each other's eyes during an entire ceremony. It was heart warming to behold. Wishing you and Tyler the very best!!! WD
  • Olivia
    Olivia S. Married on 08/01/2021

Beautiful Ceremony

Wendy did an absolutely amazing job and created a beautiful ceremony for us. We got many compliments from our guests and she made sure to take care of everything regarding the marriage license which was incredibly helpful as well! Very highly recommended!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Olivia, thank you so much! It was such a pleasure being part of your amazing day with Taylor:) Hope to see you around town!
  • Sean
    Sean G. Married on 06/20/2021

Wonderful, Personalized, and Professional!

Wendy was flexible, had great delivery, and made us feel very comfortable reading our own vows. She adapted her speech to include specific items we were interested in having her say. She was a wonderful master of ceremonies and helped to keep the event moving along smoothly.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Sean! Wow! What a beautiful venue and bride and groom!!! So happy to have been part of your very special day:) WD
  • I
    Isaiah G. Married on 02/02/2021

She was very friendly and professional

An amazing officiant and kind woman

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Isaiah! So glad we found each other:) You and Clair seem amazing for each other! WD
    Katherine V. Married on 01/29/2021

She was very kind and did an amazing job

She made our day very special, Thank You

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Katie! You were absolutely glowing through the whole ceremony. It was wonderful to be there with you! WD
  • Alexis
    Alexis Married on 01/23/2021

Thank you Wendy!

What can I say about Wendy that hasn't already been said by numerous others? Wendy was phenomenal to work with. She was always open to questions and was so helpful in getting us ready for the big day. Wendy was flexible to our ideas and requests and made us feel like we were her sole priority. We can't thank Wendy enough for being there on our big day and if you haven't decided on an officiant yet, please make this your final stop! The photo sums up just how fun and awesome Wendy is!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Oh, Alexis!!! Thank you so much for your kind words! It was so easy to be there for you and Capri:) Love you both and hope to see you around town. Best wishes...WD
    Tonya T. Married on 09/29/2020

Best Ever!!

All I can say is Wendy Duncan is amazing and highly recommend her to perform your wedding!!! We are so greatfull!!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Sooooo happy to be part of your wedding day, Tonya!!! Loved the setting and colors! Hope to see you and James soon! WD
  • Syrina
    Syrina Married on 07/04/2020

Absolutely the best

Wendy is an absolute dream! I really can not say enough great things about her. I won’t lie I was an anxious mess all the way up until, something about her eyes and her voice is just so calming. I needed something short and sweet and she truly delivered! It was an honor to be married by her. If you’re looking for a minister, look no further!! Absolutely hire her if she’s available.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Syrina, thank you so much!!! I felt a wonderful connection with you and William! I loved seeing your preview wedding video. You looked very beautiful 💗
  • Kristine
    Kristine R. Married on 06/02/2020

Wendy is fabulous! Would recommend her to anyone!!

Wendy made the ceremony seamless!! We couldn’t be more tickled we found her:)
    She arrived onsite... at 7:30 am... and made the ceremony so memorable. Thank you Wendy!!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Kristi, it was my greatest pleasure to officiate your wedding! You and Todd are incredible together. Loved seeing your smiles through the whole ceremony! Hugs...WD
    Steve J. Married on 05/28/2020

Vender was very efficient

Wendy Ducan was a perfect choice for us. Truly a professional and good listener. Our ceremony was short and sweet. Wendy heard what we wanted and gave us exactly what we wanted.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Steve! You and Joni are just amazing! I'm so happy for both of you! Thank you for your review! WD
    Michael W. Married on 05/10/2020

Impossible made Possible

Wendy was an amazing help in bringing this special day to realization. She stood by our side and was really a godsend. We could not have made this day happen without her.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Michael, you and Aurore were made for each other:) Loved, loved, LOVED the pink incorporated in your colors! I will always remember the couple who traveled clear from New Jersey to get married in Oregon! Thank you for choosing me! WD
    James W. Married on 04/17/2020

Wendy made it possible. Wonderful experience

Wendy guided us each step with enthusiasm and calmness. As lockdown due to the pandemic tightened, Wendy kept us on a steady path, even arranging a venue on private property at Smith’s Rock. Rather than a compromise due to the pandemic we enjoyed a perfectly peaceful, thoroughly organized ceremony with every detail thoughtfully arranged. Social distancing didn’t interfere with the solemnity of our wedding ceremony thanks to Wendy (and Paul, photographer and witness). Thanks Wendy and Paul! James and Catalina

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, James and Catalina, for your calmness, too! We loved being part of your very special day!!! A huge thank you to Smith Rock Nest for allowing us to hold the ceremony on their property! It was appreciated by all!
    Alicia S. Married on 03/20/2020

Excellent, Professional, Inspiring!

Wendy does everything with a warm heart, friendly smile, and joyous spirit.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Alicia, it was such an honor to be part of your and Daniel's special day...especially in the midst of our challenges in the world. Stay well...Wendy
    Ellie N. Married on 11/05/2019

Wendy Duncan

Wendy was amazing every step of the way! She made our day so special if your looking for an officiant she's your gal!! My husband and I can't thank her enough!!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Ellie, thank you SO much for taking the time to review me! I hope to see you and Steven around town. I wish you all the best in your amazing future! WD
    Richard R. Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

Wendy did a great job with our less then conventional wedding. We greatly appreciate her flexibility and energy.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Rick, thank you so much!!! I loved meeting you and your beautiful bride, Amelita! Wishing you all the best for many wonderful and happy years ahead!
    Terrah D. Married on 09/22/2019

More than we could have asked for

We met Wendy briefly at my sister-in-laws wedding as their officiant and we knew right away she would be the one to marry us when we tied the knot. She was so friendly and helpful during the months leading up to the wedding. She answered any and all of our questions and was really flexible with us on timeline. She even called my (now) husband before the wedding with a final adjustment we completely over looked initially to make the ceremony even smoother than before. She was beyond sweet and it felt like she was really happy to be a part of our special day. We would recommend her to absolutely anyone that asked!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Terrah and Kaz, I felt like part of the family (seeing Kaz's dad, sister and brother-in-law again:) You are both amazing and so in love! I noticed how many eyes were teary during your ceremony. I will always remember your special day! Hugs...WD
  • W
    Whitney H. Married on 09/22/2019

Smith Rock ceremony

Wendy was absolutely amazing and really made our ceremony extra special! Something we will cherish and remember for years to come! Thank you Wendy for being an extra special part of our day!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

I felt an immediate connection with you and Greg! Thank you for choosing me! Wishing you all the very best!!!
    Tracy C. Married on 09/16/2019

Happy Experience!

Wendy was a pleasure to work with. She made our elopement ceremony extra special. Would highly recommend.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you, Tracy!!! I hope you enjoy, to the fullest, the rest of your honeymoon in Oregon! I sooooo enjoyed meeting you and Rich!!!
    Kesslea C. Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommended

Wendy is a wonderful person and did a great done officiating our wedding. She listened to our requests and did exactly what we wanted. I would highly, highly recommend her for your wedding.

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Kesslea!!! It was very special for me to officiate your wedding with Taj (especially with the wonderful connection that I have with your family)! Hope to see you again soon!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth W. Married on 08/26/2019

Wendy was fabulous!!

Wendy was fabulous! She listened to our requests and made it into the ceremony of our dreams. She was easy and fun to communicate with. We can't say enough great things about her!

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you very much, Elizabeth!!! By the way...you are a natural! You looked so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures as your family expands. Love, Wendy