Wendy Duncan Ministries Reviews

90 | Redmond, OR

90 Reviews for Wendy Duncan Ministries

90 Wendy Duncan Ministries Reviews

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2018

Simple with classic elegance!

My husband and I wanted something short and sweet and Wendy provided just that! It was such a beautiful ceremony and Wendy was such a pleasure to work with! I highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun and friendly officiant who is so flexible in whatever you want!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 3
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 4

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Nicole! You looked incredibly lovely on your wedding day. Just love you and Dustin!!! Hope to see you around town soon!
  • Miguel

Miguel Bustamante · Married on 10/20/2018

What A Wonderful Day

Wendy made our day so very special. It was truly a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Miguel! I loved meeting you and Jessica! I bet your pictures, with the incredible Fall backdrop at Drake Park, are just amazing! Wishing you all the best!!! WD

Holly · Married on 09/16/2018

Wendy Duncan was absolutely incredible. Very personable and extremely happy. She just has an incredible aura about her that transfers over to other people. I will definitely recommend her to anyone getting married.

Sent on 10/10/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you SO much Holly! You were a most beautiful bride! You and David absolutely shine together!

Alexia · Married on 09/15/2018

Wendy is an amazing lady! She is professional, courteous, and very accommodating. My husband and I first met with Wendy about a year ahead of time to discuss our preferences and any ideas we had. Since it was such an early meeting, we had very few ideas about the actual details of our ceremony or what we wanted to say. About a month before the wedding, Wendy contacted us again and provided a draft of the ceremony she had put together. She had done such a wonderful job, especially considering that we had given her very little information. It was very easy to make changes to the ceremony once we knew more of what we wanted. We really felt like she could handle anything we asked for (including a Fisherman's Knot ceremony). Throughout the process, it was very easy to communicate with Wendy. Many of our guests commented that they loved the ceremony, which is entirely thanks to Wendy!

Veronica · Married on 08/26/2018

Wendy was INCREDIBLE! She was so genuine and really took the time to become invested in our story. My husband and I felt that Wendy became part of our family :). We loved working with Wendy and would recommend her services to anyone who is getting married.

Wendy Duncan Ministries 5
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 6

Jennifer · Married on 08/25/2018

Wendy is amazing. She made my day so special by going above and beyond to meet us before the wedding day when I had time . She will come highly recommend from me . 5 plus stars

Sent on 08/27/2018
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 7

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you SO much, Jenny! You had the grandest entrance I have ever seen! Love and best wishes to you and Jack!

Katie · Married on 08/08/2018

Wendy was amazing! She was extremely flexible and catered our ceremony just for us and it was absolutely perfect. She is sweetest and we are so thankful to have had her marry us! 5 stars all the way.

Cindy · Married on 07/28/2018

It was such a pleasure to have Wendy perform our ceremony! She was very professional but felt like part of our family. She looked beautiful the day of our Wedding. She couldn't have made it any more perfect.

Sent on 08/07/2018
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 8
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 9

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you SO much, Cindy! And, you made me feel like part of the family! I loved your colors and you and Howard sparkled with happiness! Love and hugs...WD

Andy & Louise · Married on 07/28/2018

Wendy was amazing! She is such a caring person, she listens to what you want and customized our ceremony after the first visit. She certainly has a knack for bring out those "special touches that make the ceremony yours". Her constant smile puts everyone at ease including the whole wedding party. We were thrilled to have her be part of our special day

Taelor · Married on 07/21/2018

Wendy was an amazing officiant, she made the wedding process stress free and very easy! We couldn’t ask for a better person to marry us!
    -The Cooper’s

Sent on 07/23/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Taelor, thank you so much! Your wedding touched my heart, having known you and your family for so long! Best wishes to you and AJ for an incredible life ahead!

Tandy · Married on 07/07/2018

Wendy was fantastic and we were thrilled to have her be a part of our day! She was easy to each and super responsive, flexible, and caring!

Soffia · Married on 07/07/2018

Wendy is exceptional at what she does! We had a very low key elopement, but with the words she shared, made it magical. It was moving to have someone feel so much a part of our special day as she was, she was so encouraging and shared such a good vibe. I will recommend her to everyone I know that is looking for a GREAT officiant! We thank you again!
    Mr & Mrs. Skeen

Dorothy · Married on 07/02/2018

Chuck and I were so touched by the sincere love that Wendy showed us on our wedding day. She obviously truly cares about the couples that she performs this special service for. She helped us customize our Ceremony So that just the right words were said to make it perfect just for us. I kept looking at her during the service, when I wasn’t looking at my new husband, because the joy coming off of her face was so radiant! She truly is a wonderful person and I highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Dorothy! It was a pleasure and an honor to be part of your and Chuck's wedding day! You two are remarkable together! Wishing you ALL the best! WD

Katie · Married on 06/23/2018

Wendy has the most positive and upbeat personality and was very professional. We really enjoyed having her perform our marriage ceremony. Thank you Wendy!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you, Katie and Adam! Your backyard was a magical place for your wedding! And, Katie, you looked stunningly beautiful!!! Wishing you all the best! WD

Kristin · Married on 06/16/2018

Wendy was one of the best choices we made for our big day. Everyone commented how touching her words were, and she couldn’t have understood us more as a couple. Without Wendy, our day wouldn’t have been nearly as perfect as it was. Were are so grateful to have found her.

Sent on 06/18/2018

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Kristin! Your wedding was magical in the beautiful area near Todd Lake! Many congratulations to you and Jim!

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2018

I work in the wedding industry and have seen Wendy at many weddings. I knew that when we needed our own officiant she was the only one I would go to. She is wonderful to work with, so positive and peppy and I always enjoy her company. I highly recommend her!

Ashley · Married on 06/02/2018

Wendy, we could not have chosen anyone more amazing than you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

Wendy Duncan Ministries 10

Rick · Married on 04/20/2018

Wendy is a wonderful person and was very accommodating to our needs. She worked on short notice and tailored a ceremony perfect for us a couple for 23 years and finally made it official. Thanks Wenddy!

Chuck · Married on 12/21/2017

Went great. We were in a big hurry because of some last minute complications and needed a new minister. We contacted Wendy and she took care of us. Went so smooth. The ceremony was perfect!

Sent on 12/22/2017

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you Chuck and Rachelle! You are so perfect together!

Allie · Married on 12/17/2017

Wendy was amazing!! Very helpful in planning our ceremony and super flexible in the wedding day plans. Guests all complimented her on making the ceremony very personable. Would highly recommend!

Carly · Married on 12/02/2017

There are not enough good things to say about Wendy! She is easily one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is very kind and professional, and was very flexible with us when we made a very last minute time change based on the weather. She sent us a draft of our ceremony in advance to look over and edit as we saw fit, and the wording was beautiful and just what we were looking for. She provided multiple means of communication and was always very responsive! We very highly recommend Wendy!!

Anne · Married on 12/02/2017

Wendy was amazing! She listened to what we wanted to include in our wedding and made our ceremony absolutely perfect.

Sent on 12/05/2017
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 11

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Anne! Your ceremony was one of the most moving ones I have ever been a part of. Steve's love for your son, Dallas, was precious! Wishing you ALL the best!!! WD

Kristen · Married on 11/11/2017

Wendy was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, professional, and flexible. I didn't hire a wedding planner and without Wendy our rehearsal and probably our ceremony would not have gone as smoothly as it did. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Wendy!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

You are most welcome, Kristen! I am so happy that you and John saw the benefit of having a rehearsal. It can really ease the pressure and stress from your wedding day. Wishing you and John all the best! WD

Lindsey · Married on 10/31/2017

Wendy worked hard to provide an amazing and very personalized experience! It was a beautiful small elopement ceremony by the river with two witnesses provided for free. Wendy and the witnesses were great company and we couldn't have asked for a better experience! Highly recommend!