Wendy Duncan Ministries Reviews

Wendy Duncan Ministries 4
Wendy Duncan Ministries 5

Ellie Noon · Married on 11/05/2019

Wendy Duncan

Wendy was amazing every step of the way! She made our day so special if your looking for an officiant she's your gal!! My husband and I can't thank her enough!!

Sent on 05/19/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Ellie, thank you SO much for taking the time to review me! I hope to see you and Steven around town. I wish you all the best in your amazing future! WD

Richard Ragland · Married on 10/19/2019

Wonderful experience

Wendy did a great job with our less then conventional wedding. We greatly appreciate her flexibility and energy.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Rick, thank you so much!!! I loved meeting you and your beautiful bride, Amelita! Wishing you all the best for many wonderful and happy years ahead!
  • W

Whitney Hammond · Married on 09/22/2019

Smith Rock ceremony

Wendy was absolutely amazing and really made our ceremony extra special! Something we will cherish and remember for years to come! Thank you Wendy for being an extra special part of our day!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

I felt an immediate connection with you and Greg! Thank you for choosing me! Wishing you all the very best!!!

Terrah Dyer · Married on 09/22/2019

More than we could have asked for

We met Wendy briefly at my sister-in-laws wedding as their officiant and we knew right away she would be the one to marry us when we tied the knot. She was so friendly and helpful during the months leading up to the wedding. She answered any and all of our questions and was really flexible with us on timeline. She even called my (now) husband before the wedding with a final adjustment we completely over looked initially to make the ceremony even smoother than before. She was beyond sweet and it felt like she was really happy to be a part of our special day. We would recommend her to absolutely anyone that asked!

Wendy Duncan Ministries 6
    Sent on 09/23/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Terrah and Kaz, I felt like part of the family (seeing Kaz's dad, sister and brother-in-law again:) You are both amazing and so in love! I noticed how many eyes were teary during your ceremony. I will always remember your special day! Hugs...WD

Tracy Cagle · Married on 09/16/2019

Happy Experience!

Wendy was a pleasure to work with. She made our elopement ceremony extra special. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you, Tracy!!! I hope you enjoy, to the fullest, the rest of your honeymoon in Oregon! I sooooo enjoyed meeting you and Rich!!!

Kesslea Christensen · Married on 09/01/2019

Highly Recommended

Wendy is a wonderful person and did a great done officiating our wedding. She listened to our requests and did exactly what we wanted. I would highly, highly recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Kesslea!!! It was very special for me to officiate your wedding with Taj (especially with the wonderful connection that I have with your family)! Hope to see you again soon!
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Ward · Married on 08/26/2019

Wendy was fabulous!!

Wendy was fabulous! She listened to our requests and made it into the ceremony of our dreams. She was easy and fun to communicate with. We can't say enough great things about her!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you very much, Elizabeth!!! By the way...you are a natural! You looked so beautiful! Can't wait to see pictures as your family expands. Love, Wendy

Mikki Hunt · Married on 08/24/2019

25th Anniversary Vow Renewal was amazing!

Wendy was absolutely amazing! She is so friendly, caring and goes out of her way to capture your vision, values and love for each other. She made our vow renewal so special and memorable. I couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Wendy Duncan Ministries 7
    Sent on 09/02/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Mikki! Your love for each other was very special to behold! Wishing you all the best for the next 25 years together!!! WD

Jill · Married on 08/16/2019

We’re so glad Wendy was a part of our big day!

Wendy was amazing! She listened to our vision and the ceremony was exactly what we wanted. We continue to get compliments on how well she did, and how special the ceremony was in general. Highly recommend hiring her for your wedding day!

Sent on 08/08/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you, Jill! You looked so beautiful and Jeff was so handsome! It was truly an honor to be part of your special day! Wishing you all the very best!!! WD
  • Sarah

Sarah Clark · Married on 08/10/2019

Wendy was PERFECT! ❤💍

I was so impressed with Wendy's service. So sweet, so professional and easy to talk to. After our ceremony all our guests couldn't stop saying how great she did! Need a professional? Hire Wendy! Thank you so much!

Wendy Duncan Ministries 8
    Sent on 08/11/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Sarah...thank you so much! I will always remember your wedding! You looked very beautiful! And, I thought the thunder, lightening and a few raindrops were a nice touch:)

Alisha Ruiz · Married on 08/07/2019

A delight to work with

Can’t express enough what an amazing experience we had with Wendy. She responded to our email immediately, took the time to get to know both of us, customized our ceremony and made our special day beautiful and very memorable. She was so friendly and personable, she instantly felt like family! Thank you so much.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Ali, thank you SO much! You and Miguel are amazing together! I appreciated being accepted so well:-) Cannot wait to see "Baby Ruiz!" Hugs...WD

Brittany Rodello · Married on 07/29/2019

Choose Wendy!

I came to Wendy when my original officiant could no longer make the date a week from the big day. Wendy was supportive, knowledgeable and flexible with us. We felt completely at ease knowing she was a professional and a complete sweetheart. We were able to contact her through texts and emails and she wrote a very lovely ceremony that we could edit to personalize. Everything went smoothly and I am very happy!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Brittany, thank you so much! You and Richard showed some much love for each other and it was very touching to acknowledge your unborn child, Isaac! Wishing you all the very best!!! WD

Christine R Collins · Married on 07/27/2019

Beautifully concise

Wendy provided and excellent service officiating our wedding. She "interviewed" us initially to get an idea of what/who we are. Created wonderful vows accordingly. Allowed us to review/revise. She was beautifully attired. Projected and articulated well. No microphone needed. It was well performed and seamless. Bravo.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Christine!!! I think that you and Kevin made me look good:) You were SUCH a beautiful bride! Thank you for allowing me to be part of your special day!!!
  • Patrick

Patrick and Thawana Ippolito · Married on 07/26/2019

Couldn’t be any better

She is such a beautiful person, warm, caring and professional.

Wendy Duncan Ministries 9
    Sent on 07/30/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you very much, Patrick! I loved seeing and feeling the love between you and Thawhana! Wishing you many years of happiness!!! WD

Kayla Sick · Married on 07/26/2019

Beautiful elopement

Wendy was wonderful! Very flexible, easy to communicate with and super accommodating. We had an untraditional ceremony (elopement) and she was completely open to it. She truly cared about our ceremony and providing the best service possible. I highly recommend Wendy as the officiant for your wedding ceremony.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Kayla, your and Casey's elopement will always be memorable! The views at Canyon Creek Meadows took my breath away! So glad you didn't bail on the idea:) Thank you for allowing me to be part of your very special day! WD

Levi Seif · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing Wedding

Wendy was very flexible and accommodating with our ceremony wishes from the start. She understood the various changes we requested and was able to make our day very special. I wish I could work with her again!

Sent on 07/30/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Levi!!! I loved being part of your and Julia's special day! And, The Orchard, at Hood River was absolutely magical! I would love to work with you again, too! Vow renewal? Wishing you all the best...WD

Lacey Nash · Married on 07/17/2019

If we could give more than 5 stars we would!

We’re so happy we hired Wendy. She was super professional, spoke with me many times before the wedding over texts, phone calls and email. She worked with us and wrote us many different drafts and options for our ceremony. She added special touches that we requested and was happy to change anything we wanted. She offered her services for the rehearsal the day before and we’re SO glad we decided to do that. She directed us all very kindly and made sure we knew our roles so we felt confident going into the ceremony the next day. She was super pleasant and easy to be around. We got tons of compliments from guests after the ceremony about her readings and professionalism. She also helped keep the bridesmaids and I on time and came to get us to make sure we were feeling good about everything right before the ceremony started. She was very experienced and we would definitely recommend her.

Wendy Duncan Ministries 10
    Sent on 07/18/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Oh, Lacey...THANK YOU for allowing me to be part of your and Eli's most special day! You looked incredibly beautiful and Loloma Lodge was a magical place for your wedding! I hope to see you, Eli and your beautiful children again! Love, Wendy
  • Allan

Allan Chilton · Married on 07/13/2019

Wendy is the best!

Wendy Duncan made the process so easy for us. We weren’t sure what we wanted for the ceremony and vows but after a short conversation Wendy provided options to us that really helped us clarify. Her professionalism and joyful attitude put us at ease and made our day outstanding. Wendy was easygoing and had no problem walking over rocks and down a dusty path to our “ceremony spot” by a stream. I would not hesitate to recommend Wendy to anyone.

Sent on 07/19/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Allan, thank you SO much! I loved the energy and love between you and Angie! It was a pleasure to be part of! And, your ceremony site was incredibly lovely...absolutely perfect! Wishing you all the very best!!! WD

John D Todderud · Married on 06/28/2019

Wonderful experience!

Wendy was a very good choice for officiating our marriage. She helped us select good wording for our ceremony and gave us a number of options, well thought out, that helped us make it a memorable experience. She has a very gracious and congenial way of working with us, much appreciated. Thank you Wendy!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you SO much, John!!! I loved being part of your and JoAnn's special day! And, what a view of the river! I will always remember that spot and both of you! WD
  • Kelsey

Kelsey Doherty · Married on 06/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

Absolutely loved working with Wendy! Warm, friendly, responsive and was wonderful with helping us shape our ceremony when we we didn’t know where to begin.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! I loved being part of your and Erik's very special day! Wishing you all the best! WD
  • Max

Max Hood · Married on 06/25/2019

Responsive, helpful and professional

My wife and I contacted Wendy only a week before our elopement. She was very accommodating and helped us find a location and a ceremony that suited us perfectly.

Thank you so much Wendy!

Wendy Duncan Ministries 11
    Sent on 08/11/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you so much, Max!!! I really enjoyed meeting you and Taylor!!! Wishing you all the best...WD

Chealsy Veek · Married on 06/22/2019

Kind and easy to work with

Wendy was very professional and worked with me through all of my requests. She was very responsive and easy to work with. I couldn’t meet Wendy until the wedding day; but I could tell over the phone that she was genuine, kind and loving person. I liked her personality immediately.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Thank you very much, Chealsy! I felt a wonderful connection to you and Ken! And, I loved seeing pictures of your honeymoon in Iceland! Wishing you all the best as you travel the world:) WD
  • Stephany

Stephany · Married on 06/06/2019

Wendy is incredible!

Wendy was so amazing through the entire process! She is friendly, sweet and so good at what she does. We requested non-denominational vows and she wrote the most beautiful draft, allowing us to choose pieces to keep or remove. She was very responsive and helpful with any and all of our questions about marriage licensees as well, which was such a blessing since we live in Michigan and we were getting married in Oregon! On the day of, Wendy was there on time, gave great direction on what we do, and had the best energy through the entire ceremony and afterwards as we signed and took photos. Everyone at our wedding was so impressed with the vows! We are still talking about them and re-reading them today! We appreciate you so much Wendy!! Thank you for everything :)

Sent on 06/16/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Stephany, you and Justin are SO amazing together! And, you picked great wedding vendors, that I work with often. Not to mention, magical Loloma Lodge. It was a privilege for me to be part of your wedding. Thank you for choosing me:) WD

Brian Brunsing · Married on 05/25/2019

Lovely To Work With 11 out of 10

Wendy Duncan was exceptional to work with. From the first conversation, preparation, and the ceremony itself she exceeded expectations every step of the way. She’s thoughtful, creative, and has a calming presence which is crucial while celebrating such a monumental occasion.

I would highly recommend working with Wendy.

With gratitude

Brian + Mary

Wendy Duncan Ministries 12
    Wendy Duncan Ministries 13
    Sent on 06/07/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Oh, thank you so much, Brian and Mary!!! I will always remember your wedding, with the spectacular Metolius river as a backdrop! Your love really shown for each other! Wishing you both the very best!!! WD

Marie Dahlstrom · Married on 05/19/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

We had such a beautiful ceremony conducted by Wendy. She was very careful to make sure the ceremony was put together in our vision. Wendy was in contact with us throughout the whole process and answered any questions that we had; she was also patient in all the wedding chaos. We felt so grateful to find Windy and have her be apart of our big day.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Wendy Duncan Ministries's reply:

Marie, YOUR vision was so magical, intimate, unique and just plain awesome! I was very happy to be part of it all! Thank you!!! WD