72 Reviews for Wendy Duncan Ministries

Single Religion (1)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
72 Wendy Duncan Ministries Reviews

Wendy is a wonderful person and was very accommodating to our needs. She worked on short notice and tailored a ceremony perfect for us a couple for 23 years and finally made it official. Thanks Wenddy!

Profile Picture Rick, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Went great. We were in a big hurry because of some last minute complications and needed a new minister. We contacted Wendy and she took care of us. Went so smooth. The ceremony was perfect!

Profile Picture Chuck, 12/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing!! Very helpful in planning our ceremony and super flexible in the wedding day plans. Guests all complimented her on making the ceremony very personable. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Allie, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are not enough good things to say about Wendy! She is easily one of the nicest people I have ever met. She is very kind and professional, and was very flexible with us when we made a very last minute time change based on the weather. She sent us a draft of our ceremony in advance to look over and edit as we saw fit, and the wording was beautiful and just what we were looking for. She provided multiple means of communication and was always very responsive! We very highly recommend Wendy!!

Profile Picture Carly, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing! She listened to what we wanted to include in our wedding and made our ceremony absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Anne, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, professional, and flexible. I didn't hire a wedding planner and without Wendy our rehearsal and probably our ceremony would not have gone as smoothly as it did. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Wendy!

Profile Picture Kristen, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wend was fantastic in all regards.

Profile Picture Kelly, 10/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was kind and understanding and extremely flexible. We highly highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Ken and Carey, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Love Wendy. She did an amazing job. Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Russell, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was very quick to put our service together. Not only was she quick but it was well put together and very beautiful! She communicated perfectly and made us feel that she genuinely cared!

Profile Picture Breana, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wir haben als deutsches Paar in Oregon geheiratet und können Wendy wärmstens empfehlen. Sehr herzlich und routiniert. Im Vergleich zu anderen Anbietern auch ein Top Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis. Zusammen mit dem richtigen Fotografen und einer tollen Blumenlieferantin hatten wir unser Traum-"Elopement" im Smith Rock State Park. Leider können wir sie nicht nochmal buchen, denn man heiratet ja nur einmal. Vielleicht in 10 Jahren, um unsere vows zu erneuern :-)

Profile Picture Jan, 9/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy we had an amazing time with you! everything was wonderful and beautiful! we are so happy that you were with us! you are amazing so happy!

Profile Picture edlyn, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing so glad we chose Wendy to marry us.

Profile Picture Aaron, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was great!! She was very upbeat and was ok with me being almost 30 min late. Would definitely recommend her over and over agiain.

Profile Picture Tara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was the perfect minister and we couldn't be happier for her to marry us. The day was absolutely perfect and I thank Wendy dearly for making it so special.

Profile Picture Kristi, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was perfectly wonderful through the entire process! She is so kind and caring and that was reflected in our ceremony. She takes the time to get to know you and makes sure that everything goes very smoothly. I would 100% recommend her services to everyone!!!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 9/9/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed

Wendy Duncan was amazing! Completely flexible with the ceremony and walked me through the process when it came to adding any special words or vows! Professional and a great person to share your special day with.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 9/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We had Wendy come out for our rehearsal to help us go through everything and make sure we all knew what was going on for the actual wedding. I am so glad we did that! It gave me such peace of mind. Everything went so smooth on our wedding day and I had lots of compliments on how well our ceremony ran. Wendy is amazing!!

Profile Picture Laurie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing! I felt she was sincerely happy for us and I think she was sharing my tears of joy as I read my vows! :)

Profile Picture Athena , 8/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy officiated our elopement in Bend, OR. We were coming from out of town so we couldn't meet in person beforehand. She was very flexible with phone calls, emails and texting. She is very professional but also fun. She performed our ceremony with eloquence and meaning, fitting in all of our requests. I highly recommend her services. You won't be disappointed! Thank you, Wendy, for being a part of our very special day! April & Robbie Ristad

Profile Picture April, 8/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was phenomenal to work with. As a secular, non-traditional couple – we really had no idea what to do for the ceremony, and Wendy was so helpful in guiding us through our options. She took all the brainwork and stress out of preparing for the ceremony. The day-of ceremony itself and words spoken were all absolutely beautiful. We were truly so lucky to have her as a part of our wedding and our guests all loved the ceremony.

She’s also incredibly responsive, punctual, and follows up with you with reminders leading up to your wedding (including a text reminding us to bring our marriage license!) She also returned our signed marriage license quickly, because we got the fully signed copy in the mail exactly one week later. If you’re looking for an officiant, or even still debating whether you want a friend to officiate your wedding – go with Wendy. She’s incredibly helpful, our ceremony was perfect and she went WAY above our expectations. We cannot recommend her enough.

Profile Picture Holly, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Wendy was amazing at our wedding. She came for the rehearsal and explained everything very well. She also helped a lot with our vows and modified the ceremony according to what we wanted.

Profile Picture Aditya, 8/6/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Rehearsal, Non-religious, No Denomination, Customized Vows

Wendy is great! She was very accommodating in short notice, gave us several options for our ceremony and her communication with us was vey good. We recommend her highly!

Profile Picture Ron, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very nice, didnt mind when we changed the wedding date. Even helped us take a few photos after ceremony! Very happy with our choice.

Profile Picture Mikayla, 8/4/17, 1 Review